Closed (remade in Semi-Lit)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Closed (remade in Semi-Lit)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:13 am

Plot

The Ravens
You have been a part of the heist crew named The Ravens for a few years now, ever since the group had been formed, planning and carrying out successful heists at least two or three times a year, stealing incredibly valuable jewels and various other items of extraordinary worth. Whatever your role is, you can be assured that you play an important role in each job, and always get your cut of the deal. Your true identity is not publicly known, neither your appearance. The only fact that is widely known is the name, The Ravens, and that they have managed to get away with the various heists without a leaving a trace of them behind. And their new target? The Venetian Diamonds, belonging to Lord and Lady Rydonia, one of the wealthiest, well-known noble couples that are known to have the top security guards protecting them and the jewels (which are, really, an ornate necklace and tiara that are embedded with perfect diamonds, rubies and sapphires). It's going to be the most ambitious, difficult and exciting heist that they're hoping to pull off, but will they get thrown for a loop when they accidentally meet the bodyguards while doing some recon at a masquerade event that the Rydonias are hosting over a week, and plan to carry out the job by the end of it?

Bodyguards
You, along with three others, are bodyguards, hired to protect Lord and Lady Rydonia and their precious Venetian Diamonds. You have also heard and are well aware of the heist group The Ravens, and you know that they are most likely going to be targeting the Venetian Diamonds next - on a hunch. While you are paid well and the job's relatively easy - for a bodyguard job - it's also somewhat frustrating when you have certain expectations from your employers that are not exactly easy to reach.
When you meet, perhaps unknowingly, certain members of The Ravens during the week that the Rydonia's are hosting their masquerade events throughout, things start to spiral into unexpected revelations, and you may just end up having to make a choice as to where you want your loyalties to lie by the end of it... and this is further tested when you find out that the week was planned as a trap for the Ravens...
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon May 20, 2019 7:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Roles

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:26 am

You are allowed up to two characters. PM me to reserve, and post character forms on the discussion thread.

The Ravens

The Leader
The main mastermind behind the heists,
they draw up the plans, and attempt to
come up with possibilities and fallbacks
for every situation. They brought everyone
together for the first heist, and they have
led the team since then.
Ezio Harben|31|Male|Consulting_Angel

Right Hand
The Leader's most trusted person, the
two have been close friends since before
The Ravens were even formed. They've
stuck together through thick and thin, and
are also the one person who can keep the
Leader grounded in reality.
Leonardo Montgomery|29|Male|TheDancingDog

The Thief
They have perfected the art of thievery,
from petty pickpocketing to the heists as
part of The Ravens. They know how to be
subtle, and are often the one to carry out
the actual pick up of their target objects and
know how to get them out of the building and
to the Leader without suspicion.
Aristotle Jones|26|Non-Binary|. fous n'importe où

The Driver
Everyone needs a getaway driver, and this
person is there, ready and waiting with the
engine running - or they can at least get it going
quickly. They may be used to be part of a street
racing gang, or have stolen cars before, but they
don't tend to talk much about their past to the
others.
Alexandra Blanch|25|Female|tawneypelt0504
The Hacker
No security camera is off-limits to them, and
every computer programme can be broken into.
They're a master of technology, they just need time
and a decent set up. And if you doubt them? Then
they will prove their talent and skills to the point
that you might regret questioning them.
Name|Age|Gender|silverycities

The Grifter
They know how to manipulate people to get what
they want, including 'becoming' someone else
entirely if it helps to ensure that the other person
will give them what they want. With a smooth way
with words and an incredible air of believability
and trustworthiness, they're invaluable to The Ravens.
Naomi Anderson|25|Female|Appleofeye

Demolitions Expert
They know how to build and disarm various kinds of
bombs and explosives with relative ease, and they
know how to break into different buildings and help
create distractions without raising suspicions.
However, they're also rather notorious and perhaps
the only member of the Ravens that might be more
recognisable to law enforcement officers.
Jules Valencio|27|Female|little_Lyre

The Muscle
Physical defender and fighter for The Ravens, don't
mistake them for having a 'lesser' role, because they
certainly do not. They can often perform recon quite
quickly, and helps the Demolitions Expert with breaking
into buildings and creating distractions.
Marquez Silva|25|Male|Jawbreaker

Bodyguards
While there are no unique role titles for the bodyguards, it is entirely up to the player for each one to decide whether they will remain loyal to the Rydonias, or if they end up switching sides to The Ravens, as well as deciding what their motivation and reasoning is for them accepting a job to work for the Rydonias in the first place. They start out loyal to the Rydonias, however.

Bodyguard 1 - Ryan Becker|28|Male|Consulting_Angel
Bodyguard 2 - Aeolus Williamson|36|Male|. fous n'importe où
Bodyguard 3 - Korey Hilton|27|Nonbinary|cswolf.
Bodyguard 4 -
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heist Information

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:32 am

The target is the Venetian Diamonds, and the heist is planned for during the latter half of the week that the Rydonias are hosting their series of masquerade events.
Every member of The Ravens has managed to get an invite, using an alias and providing 'proof' of their supposed famous identity from another country. They will start out with recon and gathering intel about the events, every floor and seating plan, where the Venetian Diamonds are kept, who the bodyguards are and their schedules, and so on.

This page will be updated as more information is released and discovered by both the bodyguards and The Ravens.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Form and Rules

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:35 am

You may use the form below, or your own one, as long as it has all the important, required information.

Code: Select all
[left][img]Realistic Image/FC[/img][/left][size=85][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname[/b] (if any):
[b]Aliases:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (written description, optional)

[b]Personality:[/b] (at least 5-6 sentences)

[b]Short Bio:[/b]

-Optional-
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Relationship:[/b]
[b]Friends:[/b]
[b]Enemies:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Other[/b]:[/size]

Rules
- No Mary Sues/Gary Stus/God modding.
- As per usual, all of Tess' rules apply (it should go without saying, but there's always someone...)
- PM to reserve - they last for 24 hours.
- I reserve the right to not allow someone to join (whether it's because I don't think they'll be committed, or something else).
- Please only join if you're going to actually be active and not forget about the roleplay after joining. If you are inactive for more than a week, and you don't respond to my PM, then your character(s) will be removed.
- Roleplay post lengths must be 5-6 sentences, at the least, for each character. No one- or two-liners.
- Please use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, so that other roleplayers can understand your posts.
- No romantic relations between your own characters.
- Please have diversity with your characters. This includes ethnicity, gender, sexuality, body type, etc. etc.
- Characters must be about 25+, and highly experienced (to a realistic extent according to their age) in their role.
- Please disable signatures in the roleplay thread.
- If you have a question, then let me know!
- Keep OOC chat and character forms to the discussion thread.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates & Events

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:01 am

Updates and events in the roleplay will go here!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Heist (Accepting Reservations!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:59 pm

Bump
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Heist (Accepting Reservations!)

Postby N64 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:04 am

Can I reserve spot for right hand?
Female aged 23?
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

────
YOU'''STONE
Image ─────
───── Image
i'm'''actually more of a luis fan
opps.. ' i love single player hor
ror, esp outlast and re. also'' a
massive''' punk-rock ''''enjoyer

iiiii

N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Heist (Starting Soon)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:09 am

The roleplay will now begin!
We start the night before the masquerade ball, with final preparations being made by both groups of people.

Ezio Harben
31|Male|The Leader
Tagged: Open/Ravens (mention)
A large floorplan of the Rydonia mansion and grounds was laid out on a table, markings and the like drawn over it - evidence of a careful plan. Ezio was reviewing it, ensuring that every step was covered, and that there were suitable backup plans in place that could be carried out if they needed to be. Everyone knew their role - at least, he was certain that they did. He had complete faith in the team, considering they'd been working together a few years already. Just because this heist was a little more dangerous and ambitious than the previous ones didn't mean that it was going to fail, it just meant it took a little more planning. And the following week of events at the Rydonia's mansion? Well, it was just the perfect time. Almost too perfect, but that didn't mattered. They all had invites to attend, which meant that they didn't have to break in or avoid cameras and guards and the like. At least, not most of the time.

Ezio glanced around at the other Ravens that were there. "Does everyone know what they're doing tomorrow? We need to figure out where the Rydonia Diamonds are being held during the week - information we didn't get earlier. We also need to keep a track of the guards, checking that they're sticking to the schedule and routes that we have found out. As always, we can't raise any suspicion, so make sure you stick closely to each of your covers and aliases."

Ryan Becker
28|Male|Bodyguard
Tagged: [Rydonias], Bodyguards
Ryan sat in the meeting room, the evening before the masquerade - the first event of the week - was going to be due to start, listening as his employers for the past year or so, Lord and Lady Rydonia, spoke, addressing the group of bodyguards and briefing them on the final details.
"Remember, your absolute top priority is to guard the Venetian Diamonds. And us. Obviously." Lady Rydonia stated.
"You need to report and keep track of anyone that appears even remotely suspicious at tomorrow evening's masquerade. Ensure everyone there has an official invite. Keep an eye out for any... 'wanderers'." Lord Rydonia added. They both had the voice and tone of people who were subtly hiding a secret and hidden motive, but they weren't going to talk about that with the bodyguards just yet - those details would come a little later on in the week.

Ryan nodded in acknowledgement and understanding. The objective and instructions were clear, so he had no questions to ask. He knew that he was going to take this with the utmost precision and seriousness. He was slightly concerned that he might go overboard with keeping a note of anyone who appeared suspicious, but he decided that it would be worth it to make sure he did his job and succeeded. Yes, there were other bodyguards, but that didn't mean he was going to not work his job properly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Heist (Starting Soon)

Postby cswolf. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:47 am

Korey Hilton || 27 || Non-Binary || They/Them or He/Him || Bodyguards
Tags: Rydonias and Bodyguards

Korey was sitting in a chair side-ways while they listened to Lord and Lady Rydonia speak. In front of him he had a tablet with a floor-plan of the whole building which was being involved with for the event. He was always the planner so that included right now. He wanted to make sure that nothing would go wrong during this event so he was figuring out the proper placement of the guards to both suit protecting the diamonds and the Rydonias. They all needed a proper route to take during their rounds and Korey was determined to figure out the most efficient ones for them all. Don't get them wrong, Korey was listening. They just were caught in his plans and thoughts. He didn't want any of this to go sour and south. They needed at least three different plans just in case something did go wrong. The only thing that would be their downfall were their limited numbers and the fact that they could not all be everywhere at once. He sighed softly, all this planning hurting his head. He rubbed his temples as he placed his tablet down and looked over at the other guards. He knew he would do his part but he didn't know if the others would put in just as much work. They just had to wait and see he guessed.
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me