[CLOSED - Mods please lock]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ช๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™š [accepting]

Postby Lแด‡แด˜แดœs » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Vyn
twenty โ€ข female
Jacumba's Saint
tags;; Open
My oh my, you sure know how to arrange things.
You set it up so well, so carefully
Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things?
You're still the same old girl you used to be
Vyn listened to him speak, her focus leaving her gelding when he seemed to give up his fooling around and came to a standstill beside her, lowering his head a bit and shifting his weight. He was calm but she wasnโ€™t about to let go of his halter, or the lead.

Vyn nodded a bit as Aaron introduced himself, rather passive until the words settled in. โ€œOh. Oh. Itโ€™s nice to meet youโ€ she replied, offering a hand to shake. โ€œIโ€™m Vyn.โ€ she replied, trying to play off her nervousness with charm. Aaron didnโ€™t seem any more confident than herself, but that didnโ€™t change the fact that his parents owned the place, and that he likely had more exposure to this kind of thing than she did. It also didnโ€™t change the fact that she had just quite literally had to drag her horse out of a puddle in the yard, well within the first hour of her visit. To say she was feeling a bit insecure would have been an understatement.
Last edited by Lแด‡แด˜แดœs on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lแด‡แด˜แดœs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:30 am

๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€ ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘
[ ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ ]

๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด. "๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค," ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ.

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด. ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ," ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ด, "๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต." ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. "๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต?" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. "๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต, ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ."
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(3) ๐’‰๐’–๐’”๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”โŸ ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ.

Postby na'vi. » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:24 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜… โ”€ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜“๐˜–๐˜ž ๐˜๐˜–๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜‹

โ”€โ”€ i. 20 yrs ii. female iii. cross-country iv. stables v. Big Red & Edgar tags. Mason mentions. angelica & lucien

To say Harlow was satisfied that Mason caught onto her gelding's clever name would be an understatement. Many times she simply got puzzling looks for the horse's barn name, sometimes asked 'why not call him cream?'. It was always annoying when the details she found delightful went unnoticed but the look of recognition that took over Mason's expression cause her to smile, he got it. She noticed the literary reference from Lumos' name but she couldn't entirely tell if it was intentional or not, and she wasn't about to gush about it if it was merely a coincidence. His question shaped her smile into that of a cheeky and mischievous one, when she decided on a name her parents hated it. It wasn't elegant enough for a horse of Edgar's caliber and his name would make him a joke during shows. In many ways she named the horse both to her own satisfaction and to piss off her parents.

"You'd be right, it is from The Aristocrats! I'm honestly surprised you caught on, you're the first." She was giddy, her voice light with amusement, "When I got him he was simply named Colt #137. Since I didn't get to name this big guy I decided immediately what his name was- much to the dismay of many people around me." Though she didn't expand more on who she managed to annoy with his name she was very clearly happy with the choice- it fit the newly made gelding quite well. On some days he was sweet like cream and on others he was like Edgar trapped in a horse's body. Though her amusement with the gelding's name stopped dead in it's tracks as he went on about his other horse's name. Klaus. It was a brilliant name! She was almost envious she hadn't thought of it herself seeing as almost every book report she did during elementary school revolved around the novels written by Lemony Snicket. She was obsessed with them as a child, and that same love for the novels was reignited when Netflix rolled out their adaptation of it.

Once atop Big Red she faced Mason with a wide smile, "I loved those books! I remember reading them when I was in elementary, the movie was good but I really love the adaptation of it on Netflix." His next question caused her to tilt her head the tiniest bit, her warm brown gaze clouded with confusion for a matter of seconds before she let out a soft laugh. For her using a fence, or anything around her really, to get on Big Red was normal. Though she understood it could look a little unsettling "No no you're fine, this guy will stand around for days waiting for me to get on. I decided that using a fence to get in the saddle was a bit more refined than trying to run and jump onto him." Her words were light with amusement, as she leaned forward to rub Big Red's neck, who merely let out a nicker in response, "I had a step stool go out from under me at a competition and after that I decided I'd do things my way. I prefer being known as the girl who used the fence to get on her horse rather than the one who got bested by a stool." A small shrug followed her statement but a genuine smile still held to her face, she wasn't ever going to refuse help but she never wanted people to think they had to help her.

When she had finally settled into the saddle was when her eye caught one of the pudgy birds swooping down infront of them. Immediately Harlow pressed Cinna's left side with the heel of her foot, pulling on the right side of his reins to turn him into a cirle. A distraction so he didn't get the chance to react to the bird or Lumos' fright. She chuckled at the curse that flew from Mason's mouth "Birds are always out to get the horses, at least in their minds. Tiny dinosaurs of death those things are." She brought Cinna to a halt, running her hand along the stallion's neck she cooed to him, "That bird cares so little about you Big Red. I mean he's the size of your foot." She couldn't help huffing as the horse tossed his head, clearly in agreement with Lumos that indeed, the bird was out to get him.

When both horses were finally settled she relaxed into the saddle with a sigh, pausing for only a moment to bring her long red locks into a ponytail a satisfied nod followed after. Much better. Mason yet again caught her attention and she shrugged, "Sure, but I'll have you know if we get lost it's not my fault." Her reply was cheeky at best and she pressed her heels into Cinna's sides gently, urging him to walk forward. For a few moments she took in the scenery around them, being raised in California meant she never really got to see a place like this. Trees were draped delicately with spanish moss that hung low the bright greens fading into eachother like an oil painting. It was beautiful really, much better than the views Cali had to offer. It was refreshing in a sense, it was quiet and serene which she liked. Just a bit into the long driveway that lead to the house a trail broke off that seemed like it would wrap back around the stables towards where she assumed the arenas would be.

With a little dash of faith she pulled on Cinna's reins just the smallest bit, being more sensitive in the mouth she knew he'd respond which he did and she patted his neck in praise, opting to let the reins loose with slack she was never one who rode with tight reins when she was simply riding to ride. She turned towards Mason, a curious glint in her chocolate brown eyes, "So Mason, what brought you here?" Her inquisition came gently, arching her brow slightly. Her attention immediately deviated from him though as her gazed locked onto Cinna, who held his head high and ears perked. Clearly able to hear something she wasn't able to she 'shhd' him gently, running one of her hands through his long mane she waited quietly until two new figures came into frame.

The two people took up most of the path, oblivious to the fact that the trail was meant to be shared by people walking people actually riding their horses she couldn't help the roll of her eyes. Pressing her heels into Cinna's side and passing him over infront of Lumos so they formed a single file line. The two were linked together, clearly an item and a sweet smile appeared on Harlow's features as she passed, "Excuse us." Her words though blunt didn't hint at the annoyance she felt- one of the many positives of having to constantly lie to your parents about how you felt. Once the passed the pair and were far enough away so their voices wouldn't carry she brought Cinna to a slower gait, riding alongside Mason so looked at him with a subtle grin, her eyebrows arched and head tilted just the slightest, "I didn't know I mistakenly boarded to a lovers paradise." Her joke was harmless as she gave in to soft laughter, her head shaking just the slightest.

Giving Cinna a light gig to his sides the stallion broke into a slow trot and she hummed softly, already able to feel the light layer of sweat that formed from the heat she suddenly wished she was wearing shorts or even a bathing suit to cool off in the lake with. Then again if the lake had a dock there was nothing stopping her from rolling up her jeans and dipping at least her legs in. The likely hood that Cinna would take a splash in the shallows was almost guaranteed, water jumps never phased the stallion during cross country and there were many times he had a to navigate a stream or even a small river on the more rigorous trail rides.
โ˜…
    โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜… โ”€ ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜‘๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜ž๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜Œ

โ”€โ”€ i. 25 yrs ii. male iii. western iv. stables to covered arena v. Ember tags. open mentions. --

If there was one thing growing up on a ranch would teach you, it's that your ass better be up before the sun is. The man already had on his jeans, a tshirt, boots, and an old ballcap when he left the victorian styled home. Making his way down the long driveway that lead to the opulent stables. It was all very showy for Elijah's taste honestly, having grown up around wood fences and a classically styled barn this was basically like the 4 Seasons for horses in his mind. Though his own thoughts of the place mustn't be confused for judgement, they were merely observations. The walk to the stable was scenic, though it was nothing he hadn't seen before on various travels it was still pretty. He didn't pay much mind to the scoops in the path that still held water from last night's storm, what use were boots if you didn't get them dirty?

As he rounded into the stables he passed various stalls, each horse content and well behaved he hoped Ember would be the same- none of her usual shenanigans that he had secretly grown to love. That hope he previously had was instantly stomped out the moment he peered into the mare's stall. The blood red bay stood idly, a hoof cocked and her tail swishing lightly at her hocks, with what used to be her water bucket sitting atop her head. A sigh escaped him and a half squeal came from her pudgy frame, swiveling and shoving her head out of the stall. With a swift shake of her head the bucket came tumbling down from her head, only to be caught by Elijah with a soft smirk the man shook his head, "What's up baby girl?" He cooed to the mare, his voice oozing with affection for the mare as she nuzzled the man, wiggling her velveteen lips against his short scruffy beard. He chuckled, reaching towards a little hook that held an old and tattered rope halter with a free hand, he slipped it over her head, scratching under her forelock gently he grinned as she tilted her head up, lip wobbling freely in glee at the spot being itched.

With a little huff of amusement Elijah pulled away, her petulant whinnies and nickers towards him only making him smirk as he measured out her feed, followed by a scoop of softened alfalfa pellets, and a scoop of red cell. He poured it into the mare's bucket, picking up the water bucket he set down earlier to wash it out and replace it in her stall. She was still busily eating, taking her time to munch away it gave him time to grab a pick and some brushes. Initially it was annoying to have a horse who ate so slowly but he'd grown to adore it about the mare over time. He slipped into his stall, kneeling down in the shavings and picking up a hoof to pick out the debris. Her hooves would have to be trimmed down soon enough, it had been nearly 5 years since the last time she was truly shod, and her hooves were still in perfect condition from his tedious grooming and attentiveness over her hooves. Going barefoot was a risk with any horse at first and he was adamant about making sure his mare stayed healthy.

Finally done picking her hooves and flicking the dust and dirt away from her frame her made his way towards the tack room, picking up the saddle blanket he had used for years and her bitless bridle. He carried it into her stall, situating the pad onto her back and slipping the bridle over her rope halter. She happily munched away, at this point her own drool pooling slightly at the bottom of her bucket. Sometimes he was positive she needed a trough rather than a bucket. He returned once more to the tack room, picking up her breast collar and age old saddle. Just as he was to walk out his eye caught a little bag of apple wafers. Balancing the saddle on his hip and his free arm to secure it he snagged one of the treats- they were Ember's favorite. Making his way towards her stall once again he was in a world of his own, humming quietly. Once beside the horse he shoved the treat in his pocket, putting the saddle on her and cinching it. Next came the breast collar- which for him was purely for decoration. The intricate turquoise beading looked beautiful against her and matched the saddle pad he always used.

With all of the ground work done he looped the reins around the horn of his addle, leading her out of the stall and towards one of the well worn paths. A few other residents were also up and away on their horses, and he untied one of the knots in her halter, looping it to one of the rings on the saddle he was just about to haul himself into the saddle when Ember nuzzled his pocket, proceeding to rub her whole head the length of his body and lip at his jeans pocket. The treat! He'd nearly forgotten, "You're an asshat Ember, you know that right?" His words came playfully tot he mare as she nickered, continuing her assault on him. Only stopping when the treat was finally produced. She took it from his hand gleefully, her tail swishing to and fro.

Finally being able to get on his horse he clicked his tongue to her once and she began to walk along the fence line happily, her heard low, relaxed, and her ears flopped out to either side lazily. Elijah had always been the type who rode his horses loose-reigned. She had all of the head she would want and more, which was the way it should be in his mind. He wouldn't ride her too hard today, perhaps just something low effort. He definitely wasn't going to make her do much more than walk for the time being, not so soon after breakfast. Instead he sat back in the saddle quietly, humming to himself along the way.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ช๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™š [accepting]

Postby Lแด‡แด˜แดœs » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:08 am

Vyn
twenty โ€ข female
Jacumba's Saint
tags;; Aaron
My oh my, you sure know how to arrange things.
You set it up so well, so carefully
Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things?
You're still the same old girl you used to be
Vyn listened to him speak quietly, nodding a bit when he finished. โ€œI mean, yeah. I have to get this goofball, Saint, dealt with. He needs to be hosed down and heโ€™d probably like to get some energy out. Heโ€™s been in a trailer far too longโ€ she replied, trailing off before glancing down at herself.

โ€œI think iโ€™m fit to be hosed off as well, but once thatโ€™s all handled Iโ€™d love to see if I can be of any useโ€ She continued, moving her focus back to Aaron. She didnโ€™t love eye contact, but she tried to make it at least when she was speaking. She felt it made her more genuine, but she wasnโ€™t too worried about that to begin with.

(Sorry my posts are so short- no laptop)
Lแด‡แด˜แดœs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(4) ๐’‰๐’–๐’”๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”โŸ ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ.

Postby na'vi. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:32 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜… โ”€ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜“๐˜–๐˜ž ๐˜๐˜–๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜‹

โ”€โ”€ i. 20 yrs ii. female iii. cross-country iv. trails > arenas v. Big Red & Edgar tags. Mason mentions. --

At the mention that those she was surrounded with were uncultured brought Harlow into a fit of laughter, the bridge of her nose wrinkling as she did so. She brought her hand to cover her mouth, trying to quell the lingering giggles that would come even after she tried to stop them. "They were uncultured swine, the only literary references they understand are ones that come from law books or something- and those are no fun." The term uncultured swine could come off as abrasive if it weren't for the fact it had was a meme- though at the same time she meant the words for their whole truth, funny or not. Her parents either didn't have enough time, or didn't care enough, to even pretend to be interested in what she was as a child. If she wanted to watch a movie like the Aristocrats or the Harry Potter series she did so alone, lest she face the ridicule that the movies were a waste of time and simply tales for a child. If she wasn't going to watch something to better her education then whatever she was watching was worthless, atleast according to her parents. Still she was resilient to the time of her childhood, refusing to let them damper her time away from their grasp.

Finally coming down from her fit of laughter she drew in a breath, looking over to Mason as he spoke of Lumos, noting the bashful smile that appeared on the man's face, "I like it. It's elegant for those who are very clearly uncultured and for those of us who have class, well it's fun. A nice break from some of the more serious and intense names people name their horses." She joked softly, a warm smile breaking her features. She recalled the books fondly, more often than not in her own home she felt more like harry potter than anything else. Obviously not a wizard, but the feeling of being shut away like some sort of embarrassment. Only mentioned when it was for the purpose of looking good, it left a sting in her heart but she used to spend hours reading the books, shutting herself in a world of her own. Separated from the troublesome affairs of her reality. That was one thing money had been able to buy to some extent, comfort. She was lucky enough to have the entire collection of the first edition books though how they came to her still left a sour taste in her mouth. The books were bought as an apology from her parents, them saying sorry for shoving her away once more but they were a trojan horse. They weren't really saying sorry, it was to silence her- a distraction. Still she treasured them, taking them everywhere for when she needed a good read.

Harlow remained quiet while he continued to speak on Klaus' origin and at the mention of his other horse being a former racer she smiled fondly, running a hand along Cinna's neck. "Klaus suits him better already, don't get me wrong Beau is a nice barn name but it's just so painfully common. Klaus is creative, it's nice." She paused, flicking a cautious glance to Mason, wanting to make sure she hadn't stepped on any toes. She hoped not, already quite fancying his company. Though his story of where Klaus came from prodded her forward to talk of her own boy and she let out a soft sigh, twirling a small piece of Cinna's mane around in her fingers. "Cinna was an off the track Thoroughbred. From what I could piece together, he won a Grade one race but it broke him and they basically threw him away. I rescued him from a killpen. I think they used to call him Spice but really once he warms up to you he's more like the warm gooey center of a cinnamon roll than anything else so that became his name. Occasionally Big Red if he's being a little bit moody." His origin made her blood boil- he was thrown away. Even her parents hated the idea of him, that he was 'used goods'. Cinna was the center of her heart, anyone who bothered to get to know her knew that- then again she rarely let people close.

As he continued on about the movie and show renditions of A Series of Unfortunate Events she found herself nodding in agreement. She felt the movie left out truly more than it offered, selectively focusing on only bits of the series rather than the entire thing. Each book was great in its on way and that wasn't conveyed enough in the movie. "I think they tried to condense it too much in the movie, if they would've broken the movie down into two parts and really focused on each chapter of the lives the Baudelaire children it would've fared better." The movie was good for its time but compared to the execution and planning of current day movies it looked poorly done whereas the netflix series did the amazing line of novels justice. "They did do a really good job with easter eggs, I think my favorite part were the jokes they tied in. Like the hour glass scene, that it wasn't really an hour long because he bought it online." The tail end of statement was met with soft laughter, amusement at the accuracy of the show's jesting about online shopping.

When the topic once more returned to the grackles, now turned dinosaurs, her eyes lit up faintly. Paleontology was a guilty pleasure of hers. She listened to him intently, giving an amused huff "Maybe it's their bravery- then again at this point of their line it might be more stupidity than anything else." The words were followed with a coy roll of her eyes "Have you ever heard of a cassowary? Those things...they're terrifying. Putting alligators and crocodiles aside I'd say those things are actual dinosaurs. They make that brave little numbnut down there look like a puppy by comparison." With a dramatic shudder she glared down at the bird as it merely yelled at them, as if it were a grumpy man telling them to get out of his yard. She obliged with the bird's loud-mouthed demands, the two setting off on what either could be a simple journey around the grounds or a fun adventure.

That was indeed scenic, even just being here for less than a day she decided she liked the environment here much more than the one the west coast had to offer. It was simple beauty that was left for the most part untouched by humans. Threes were shaped away and pruned back to be out of the way, the leaves from last year were still on the ground, and litter was almost non-existent on the property. It was relaxing and a nice break away from the rest of the world. She hadn't expect Mason's reason for coming here to be based on injury and immediately she felt guilty for even prying into his past. Horse injuries were always the worst, between the cost of seeing a horse through all of the care and the guilt if left on you as the rider and owner- it was never easy needless to say. "That sounds rough. I'm glad your boy pulled through though, but I'm willing to bet a big part of his recovery was that you were willing to spend time with him, I used to know some people that would abandon their horses when things got rough and still had the audacity to call themselves equestrians." Her voice carried a genuine air about it as she paused, her thoughts being severed by the couple.

Maybe it was naive of Harlow to think she could evade lovestruck couples while here, or maybe she just didn't expect to see a pair of love birds on her first day here. Never having allowed herself the distraction of a boyfriend when she was younger, it was never something she was concerned with. Instead she was forcing herself down the fast track to attaining the unobtainable- perfection. Sarcasm was how she coped with things that annoyed her, and the trail being blocked by the oblivious couple indeed annoyed her. Initially she was worried Mason would see her in an unfavorable light with her sarcastic remarks, it'd be a shame to lose the fast friend she managed to make. Needless to say his mocking Valley Girlโ„ข accent immediately vanquished the worry and instead an amused grin reappeared on her face in place of the fake smile she offered the couple as they passed. "Like Oh mi gawwd, it's like, so rare. You know guys these days, they're literally, only into like, video games. Ugh and they're like-" Not even being able to keep her facade of an intense valley girl up she stopped halfway through, her voice cracked with laughter before it took over.

It took a matter of moments before her fit of laughter dissipated, she'd stop laughing for a few seconds before she cracked another smile and started all over again. Even if Harlow herself did have the slight Valley Girl accent from growing up and living in Cali for most o her life it wasn't as bad as some. She had met a handful of girls who had the valley girl accent and personality so bad that interacting with them was a form of torture similar to nails on a chalkboard. Opting for not trying to continue her mocking she rode quietly for a few moments, simply enjoying the well maintained path towards the arenas.

Truthfully she should've expect for Mason to ask why she was here too, though she didn't have a prepared answer on hand. On the surface there was no real reason or rhyme as to why she decided to me. She came off both a loss and win from the Olympics, coming away with a silver medal. She was proud of her accomplishment but her parents were livid to say the least. They were disappointed in her performance and her dedication to a horse that was 'destined for nothing but losing and disappointment'. Those exact words led to an explosive and volatile argument, the same night she cut ties with her parents. She had enough money saved up from sponsorships and past wins to support herself and her two boys. It then dawned on her she was relatively unknown to him. He either didn't recognize her first name when it wasn't attached to her last name or he didn't follow Cross Country, and truthfully? The anonymity felt glorious. Opting to keep her truth vague, "I came off a big win and loss last year. When I went back to the stable that I had Edgar and Cinna boarded at I got in an argument with the owners. That night I saw openings here and decided this place would be a better fit, for my horses and myself." The story wasn't entirely a lie, it was just a mask. Characters in place of her family. "My story certainly isn't climactic i guess. I figure it sounds a bit like any other time someone decides to swap stables, eh?" The latter statement came with a warm chuckle as she leaned forward to stroke the stallion's neck affectionately.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i.

Postby rookfern » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:30 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐™ต๐™ด๐™ด๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ: peaceful
โ”€โ”€โ”€๐™ป๐™พ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ: outsideโ”€โ”€โ”€๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐š‚: --
    โ™  ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ผ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ป๐š…๐™ด๐š๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š†๐™บ, male; 26 years; ranch hand
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€"i woke up from the same dream, falling backwards"

Having done his normal duties around the ranch, Sam had retreated to a quieter part of the expansive yard. He found himself a shady, secluded patch of grass beneath one of the old oak trees and sat himself between the twining roots. A book in hand, he rested his back against the rough bark and stared up at the dappled leaves filtering sunlight through the dusty air. He had little intention of actually reading the book; he rarely did. Usually, he nodded off until someone came and roused him or he spent his time simply observing the splendor of the ranch in the summer months. The other seasons certainly had their charm -- and nothing could beat the beauty of the autumnal mountains -- but the Southern Summer was something to behold in itself. On most days, it felt like a heady dream, as if someone had plucked a day from his childhood memories and let him experience it again. Despite all his job entailed, with its heavy lifting and ornery animals, something in the sweet-grass scented air felt whimsical.

Dropping his eyes from the great boughs, he flipped open the book and began thumbing through the pages. His current place was a dog-eared page, one he had read a dozen times without really getting anywhere. As most days went, his eyes grazed over the words before looking back across the ranch's green acres. He watched as riders left on their horses onto the trails. A few were probably heading down to the lake for a dip; the day was certainly hot and sticky enough. As he watched another rider disappear into the heat-glazed horizon, he settled his shoulders and pressed himself more flush with the tree. Maybe he would take a nap today, until someone inevitably came looking for him with another job to do. He let his eyes slip close and the sound of the cicadas lull him.
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™จ๐™–๐™ช๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™š; post 4

Postby sษดแดœา“แด‹ษชษด » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:45 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
Lucian Carter - โ™‚ - 21 - Tags; Angelica
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Lucian laugh softly at her use of the nickname, she was the only one who used it but he liked it that way because it only seemed to sound good when she said. his emotions were never as intense or as soft as when he was with angelica. He let his attention stray to the beautiful scenery for a second before turning his attention back to Angelica when she spoke he noticed she glanced at his tattoos and almost subconsciously pushed his sleeves up to reveal more of his tattoos. He didn't know what he expected her to say but this was not it regardless he responded honestly "I didn't either but my dad was being particularly annoying so I just left everything behind" he said with a chuckle to turn the attention away for the severity of his and his father relationship becoming worse after Angelica had left"I wasn't even planning to go here but a friend of mine wanted to move to georgia and I remembered you moved here, i took a chance and told her about this stable and she asked if i could move there as well because she knew i was moving" he said with a shrug, like it was no big deal and just a spur of the moment and not something he spent almost a year thinking about. When asked about how he settling in he turned to look at the building "Good i guess but all of my things hasn't arrived yet so there is not a lot I can do" he said with a shrug and turned back to Angelica
sษดแดœา“แด‹ษชษด

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01 | making it big

Postby lovestruck » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:00 am

๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š
    nickname. cam age.20 horses.Valentine, Queenie feeling. disoriented location.barn tags. Elijah Wolfe

A soft smile rested on Camillaโ€™s face as she walked quietly into the stables. Although sheโ€™d seen it just last night, she was still in awe at the sheer beauty of the facility. It seemed every stone and every plank had been put right in its place- an image of perfection. She moved towards Queenieโ€™s stall, her boots clicking on the cobblestone floor. The sound of hay crunching and soft whinnies were music to her ears as she finally reached the mare.

Camโ€™s eyes lit up at the sight of Queenie and her precious filly, as she greeted the two, โ€œHey there-โ€ she was cut off as the grey mare stuck her head out of the stall, no doubt hoping for a treat or pet. Camilla gently stroked the mareโ€™s velveteen muzzle a few times,before grabbing her grooming bucket and entering the stall. She made sure to close the door behind her. She began with the curry comb, working quickly in circles around the mareโ€™s flank. After she was satisfied with her work, she followed with the brushes, and picked the mareโ€™s hooves. She brushed Valentine down quickly as well, first making sure Queenie wouldnโ€™t get upset with her for doing so by placing a hand on the fillyโ€™s flank. Sheโ€™d grown in the blink of an eye- it felt like just yesterday the little paint had been born. Cam had been putting off weaning the filly- although sheโ€™d begun to eat solid food, she didnโ€™t want to separate her from her dam just yet. Sheโ€™d do it this week, she promised herself. Sheโ€™d do some work with her later, perhaps in the afternoon. For now though, she wanted to explore one of the trails with Queenie.

Cam put the pairโ€™s portion of hay in their bucket, and gave them fresh water, before heading down to the tack room. There, she grabbed her mareโ€™s bridle, as well as her lavender saddle blanket- along with the saddle and saddle pad of course. Her saddle was a beautifully crafted, dark leather, English saddle. The lavender of her blanket matched excellently with her grey coat. With the load of tack in her arms, she walked carefully back to the stall, resting most of it on the door.

After tacking the warmblood, and allowing her to eat a bit, she led her out to the edge of one of the many trails on the ranchโ€™s land. Camilla hoisted herself up, and began to allow her to walk along the trail. Sheโ€™d transition into a slow trot in a few moments, but she figured sheโ€™d at least let the mare warm up a bit before doing slightly harder work.

After a few minutes, she gave Queenie a โ€œTrot!โ€ and got going along the worn path, enjoying the way the wind felt against her face- a relief from the hot summer day. Soon, however, the feeling ended as a stocky quarterhorse and her rider came into view. Camilla pulled lightly on Queenieโ€™s reins, slowing her back down into a walk. She left a bit of space between herself and the other rider- a good stretch, really. He had no doubt heard her coming his way, but she didnโ€™t want to bother him. Camilla wouldโ€™ve loved to have met another resident here- but she didnโ€™t want to bother him. Instead, she simply walked a ways behind him, allowing him to close the gap between them if he wanted to.

Cam straightened her long, lean frame, but allowed herself to sink into the saddle a bit, relaxing as she moved along the trail, genuinely hoping she hadnโ€™t bothered the stranger ahead of her.

๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฐ
    nickname. n/a age.19 horses.Cash, Missy feeling. happy location.pasture tags. open

Matthew leaned his tall frame against the pastureโ€™s fence, watching as Cash galloped around the area. He stifled a groan as he pawed at the ground, no doubt about to roll. Heโ€™d just groomed Cash about an hour ago, and would no doubt have to do so again. He winced as the paint stallion rolled in the grass. As Cash stood up and shook himself off, he noticed the small blades of dead grass and clumps of mud on his once shiny coat. Matthew let out a chuckle, shaking his head slowly with amusement. He watched as cash reared up a bit, before shaking his head playfully and heading over towards him. Matthew pet the stallionโ€™s large cheek, and swung open the gate, halter in hands. He ran a few fingers through his dark hair, before sliding the grey green halter over Cashโ€™s head.

Matthew led the stallion to his stall, and after making sure he was situated, walked through the mostly empty hall to the tack room, and grabbed Missyโ€™s tack. Being the older of his two horses, he trusted Missy to have been more than adjusted, and ready to work. He grabbed her beautiful, braided bridle, and baby blue saddle pad and blanket. He carried these on one arm, and rested her ornate western saddle on his left hip. He walked down towards the end of the aisle, where he reached Missyโ€™s stall. โ€œHey girly,โ€ he cooed, as he slid the door open. She let out a huff, flaring her nostrils as he walked in. โ€œWhat, you donโ€™t fit in here Missy? I bet all the other people here are real rich, huh?โ€ Matthew already knew his southern drawl and lack of wealth would draw attention to him immediately- unless, perhaps, the population was more diverse here than heโ€™d assumed. With a sigh, he began to groom and tack the overo mare. Heโ€™d never fit in anywhere he went, really- and heโ€™d harbored this foolish hope that perhaps heโ€™d fit in here. Seeing how.. nice everything was, so well kept- he feared it would be the exact opposite.

After having tacked and groomed Missy, he led the mare out, into the indoor arena. No doubt, the outdoor arenas would be busier at the moment- the weather was nice, after all. Heโ€™d decided to come to the indoor arena to get some much needed privacy.
    After having dragged a few barrels out of the shed, he mounted Missy, and started her at a walk. The familiar smoothness of her gait calmed every nerve in his body, as he transitioned her into a canter. Missy knew so well what to do now, as they sped around each barrel. It seemed to come naturally to the pair- but really it was just endless amounts of practice and hard work.

Matthew had always dreamed of making it big. When you donโ€™t have much, itโ€™s all you can do really- dream.
    Dream of a better life, an easier one. One where his mother hadnโ€™t ever been diagnosed. Matthewโ€™s features moved into a frown at that thought, and he held back the urge to allow his emotions to overcome him.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me