Beacon Hills* || High School RP

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beacon Hills* || High School RP

Postby Evanlyn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:58 am

Keira Rae Rider (Tyler)
Keira noticed another student standing alone. He seemed to be looking around, maybe he was lost too? She decided on walking towards him and tapped his shoulder. "Uhm, hi...sir?" the second she said 'sir' she felt her cheeks heating up. He probably was her age anyways. "Sorry" she said "Do you happen to know what we're supposed to do now?" she asked.

Roy Braden Reid (open)
Roy opened the stable door and stepped in. "Hey girl" he said softly as he pet his horse's nose. She seemed to be in good shape and happy to be back at Beacon Hills. He patted her neck and pulled her blanket up a bit so it was straight. He then stepped out and closed the door behind him with a sigh. He felt like she needed a day off so he had no clue on what to do next.
Evanlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ITellMyselfSecrets » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:23 am

Rory// lesbian // 17// open
Rory laughed at the new rules "Great, it's my first day and here are things i don't like already" she walks to her new cabin and sets her stuff down. Slowly she starts to unpack. then hears horses outside, quickly she gets up and runs to where she heard the sounds. And see's these beautiful horses "Oh god, there gorgeous"
ITellMyselfSecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:44 am

Benjamin Jones
| Male | Off of Bus | Tags- Samuel
────────────────────────────────────

Ben stepped out his sister's car grabbing his bags out of the truck hearing her say," Good Luck Nerd..Enjoy your new home," She snarked at him before speeding away leaving him standing out side the gates. Ben sighed muttering,"An actual goodbye would have nice." He slipped up his hood on his hoodie, tightened his straps on his backpack, and began to walk through the doors of the campus looking down at his feet as he went avoiding eye contact with people. He shoved his hands into his pockets as he glanced up to see his new home for a while and he crashed into another person. "S-Sorry I wasn't looking totally my fault," Ben said looking the person in the eyes before he looked down and muttered in french,"Je suis nouveau ici." (I'm new here)
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:36 am

Tyler Halligan
17|Male|Bisexual
Sports|Hockey
Tagged: Keira
He was very much surprised when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder and speak to him. Turning around, somewhat surprised and a little amused that he was called 'sir', even though he was not a teacher. "I'm a student." Tyler replied, with a smile, but figured he'd better clarify quickly just in case. Then, he shrugged slightly. "I guess just look around, or meet fellow students, or unpack. We've got the whole day free." Tyler added, to answer her question. "I'm Tyler." He then introduced himself.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Blaise Winchester
17|Male|Bisexual
Music|Violin
Tagged: Open
Blaise rolled his eyes slightly as he heard the new rules. He didn't trust any of the other students enough to have to leave his violin in a place where they could probably easily access it. It had been expensive, and he didn't want to risk an idiot damaging it because they thought it would be fun to use it while he wasn't keeping an eye on it. That was going to be annoying. He walked up to his cabin, stepping carefully around the student that was sat on the porch - Scarlett - and went inside so that he could unpack and avoid the others.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evanlyn » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:23 am

Keira Rae Rider (Tyler)
Keira chuckled embarrassedly when Tyler told het he was a student too. "I figured" she said quietly. "My name is Keira. It's my first year here...you may have noticed." She said with a slight smile. "Thanks, for the info, by the way." she looked at her feet for a second and then back up "So... What studies do you do?" She asked curiously.

Roy Braden Reid (Rory)
Roy looked up as he heard someone coming into the stables. It was a girl, and she seemed impressed whe she saw the horses. "Aren't they?" he said to the girl
Evanlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ITellMyselfSecrets » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:26 am

Rory jumped when she heard the voice, she laughs nervously and in shock. "Yes, yes they are" she says softly turning back to the horses.
ITellMyselfSecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:06 pm

x
x
M a d d y

artefact: Equestrian studies
tags: None [open]

She slid out the passenger-side of a dark navy colored Ford that carried a horse trailer in the back. She jogged around climbing into the trailer. She set up her horse, Havoc, with a halter and led her out carefully, and turned before petting her muzzle in praise, she walked back around the passenger-side window and waved, "Bye dad!" She smiled and watched the truck speed away. She sighed and slowly made her way to the stables.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two || scarlett & samuel

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:20 pm

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭
female ★ 16y ★ lesbian ★ music ★ crush: - ★ tags: open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For her third year at Beacon Hills, everything was a bit different. She was no longer allowed to bring her bass back into her cabin. I don't even have my amp that loud, Scarlett thought to herself angrily and glared at the intercom above. She sat on the porch of her cabin and dropped her head into her palm, sighing in frustration.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐞𝐥
male ★ 17y ★ bi. ★ language ★ crush: - ★ tags: benjamin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't worry about it," he replied calmly and smiled at the guy who had just bumped into him. Sam regained his balance and shifted his backpack to fit onto his shoulders better. However, he was surprised when the boy added another phrase in French. "Ç'est une bonne chose que je connaisse mon chemin ici*," Samuel replied with a small laugh and smiled. "Êtes-vous un étudiant en langues?**"

(* "It's a good thing that I know my way here.")
    (** "Are you a language student?")
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:20 am

Benjamin Jones
| Male | Campus | Tags- Samuel
────────────────────────────────────

Ben felt a grin come on his face as he met another kid who was studying a language and he looked back up. "Oui! J'étudie actuellement l'espagnol, mais j'ai appris le français il y a quelque temps*," Ben said responding in French before switching back to English," I'm Benjamin, but everyone...Well people that attempt to talk to me, Call me Ben." Ben looked back around camp finally feeling a touch better than he did.

(Yes! I'm currently studying Spanish, but I learned French a while back.*)
((Sorry for me being inactive but I'm back again!!))
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evanlyn » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:05 am

Evanlyn wrote:Keira Rae Rider (Tyler)
Keira chuckled embarrassedly when Tyler told het he was a student too. "I figured" she said quietly. "My name is Keira. It's my first year here...you may have noticed." She said with a slight smile. "Thanks, for the info, by the way." she looked at her feet for a second and then back up "So... What studies do you do?" She asked curiously.

Roy Braden Reid (Rory / Maddy?)
"I'm Roy" Roy said, attempting to start a conversation. "So are you in equestrian studies too?" He asked as he started petting his mares nose.
Misty whinnied quietly and seconds later Roy heard foot (and hoof) steps from outside the stables. He stopped petting her and turned around to see who was coming.
Evanlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me