Mods please lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♛ kentdale high school || open & accepting ♛

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:23 pm

xx═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxxx𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈 | female | 17 | smarties (comic geek) | LC: Library | Mentions: none | Tags: Daniel

xx═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

As Daniel starts to sing, Katherine bobs her head along to the song. Ah, that's what it was. She'd heard this song before, and had it on a couple playlists. It'd never made it onto her top favorites, but it was a good song, in her opinion. She keeps watching him play, bobbing her head along to the song, and watching with fascination as he played. With a smidge of satisfaction, Katherine smiles. She was right about how nice Daniel's voice is. Shifting slightly in her spot on the floor, she leans against the wall, still watching.

As he goes through the song, she hums the words she can remember to herself. Katherine doesn't know the words half as well as Daniel seems to, but she loves listening to his voice and guitar.
Last edited by LonelyAstronauts on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:28 pm

✿ Mercury "Millie" Rose ✿
Straight
Senior
Tags: Jack
Mentions: None
Millie laughed, seeing how angry he got. Then, when he held her hand, she blushed a deep crimson and looked away, sheepishly. “Thank you...” she said softly. A moment later, she got out of the car and shut the door behind her. “Oh! My dad used to take me here when I was little! I’d always get chicken nuggets and french fries. Delicious.” Millie smiled, walking up next to Jack as they entered the diner together. It was small, but cute. It had the classic diner look to it and even had a jukebox playing in the back.

♚ Cade Wilson ♚
Straight
Senior
Popular
Tags: Aspen
“You got it, darling.” He smiled and put on ‘Billie Jean’ for the girls. The familiar keyboard chords started playing from the speaker. As the girls were having fun, Aspen looked happy, then he looked at himself in the mirror. This was the happiest he had been in a while. The happiest he had been since... before his mom died. Cone to think of it, he hadn’t been, really, happy in 6 years. He knew they weren’t his family, but how he wished they could be. He started to tear up a little, but Aspen couldn’t tell because of the glasses. He took a deep breath and glanced at Aspen before putting his eyes back on the road. “Hey... so... are we like... a thing..?” He asked, awkwardly and a bit quieter so the girls wouldn’t hear.

★ Oliver Gillies ★
Straight
Senior
Popular
Tags: Bree, Lockie, Vera, Dean, Valorie
“Aww, come on. Bree loves me.” He chuckled. His arm was still around her as he carried a goofy smile on his face. “Hey Vera. Hey Valorie.” He winked. He basically flirted with anything that breathed. “And you guys know I already have a nickname, right? It’s Ollie. I like that one. But good job, Lock-Ness Monster.” He smiled. There were now a bunch of kids surrounding them. ‘Well, it just got crowded’, he thought to himself. He heard Vera mention a talk about a party. “Sweet. I’m invited too, right?” He laughed, knowing he wasn’t a popular and that a lot of people found him obnoxious, but that’s precisely why he did it.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:33 pm

⮚ D A N I E L , N E T T S⮘
Nationality(Canadian)
-Library
-The Creative Mind
-(New Student)-Male-Seventeen(Senior)
-Musician, Artist
-Hetrosexual
-Anxious/Friendly
Mentions; --
TAGS; Katherine

Daniel was brought back to reality by her humming, he smiled, she seemed to recognise this song as well, she had good music taste. Daniel looked up, shooting the girl a playful wink as he begun a new solo to the song, sounding as if the strings were playing the tune of every word as his fingers glided up and down the neck in an organized scale, he had been self taught, always adding in a solo when he felt it was lacked. He played the last picking riff before holding the final string, the sound radiating from the amp as he let out a small breath, he looked up at the girl, smiling widely and showing off his tooth gap, "Well, I guess you got to hear me sing after all" he chuckled, looking down at her with friendly eyes.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:45 pm

⮚A S P E N, W O O D L O C K⮘
-Nationality(American)
-School
-Female-Seventeen(Senior)
-The Rebel Girl
-Hetrosexual
-Opinionated/Rude-
Mentions; --
TAGS;Cade

Aspen let out a small laugh as the girls shouted out the lyrics passionately, their singing drowned out by the wind as she froze up once Cade asked that question. She shrugged, looking over at him, she had had a crush on him since junior year, after all, who hadn't? She sent him a small smile, thinking of what the rest of the year would be like if they were 'a thing' then again, she hadn't failed to notice how he aimed for the other two girls' attention, she hadn't known them well but she saw the look in his eye when he talked to them and when they conversed with their male friends. She shrugged, her face seemed to fall at this thought as she kept her eyes on the road. "I don't know" she mumbled, what if he hadn't really liked her? What if he'd been playing her all along? She let out a small sigh, a smile returning to her face as the girls screamed at the next song that came on which was 'Twist and shout' by The Beatles, one of their favourites, "Only if you want us to be" she answered, looking over at him with a small shy smile, damn, this boy had really changed her, he'd changed her rebellious and careless ways and she wasn't mad about it at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⮚ J A C K , M I N O S O⮘
-Nationality(Canadian)
-Diner
-The Angered Soul
-Male-Eighteen(Senior)
-Hetrosexual
-Depressed/Secluded
Mentions; --
TAGS; Mercury

Jack smiled, letting go of her hand as she exited the car and told him about her memories, he grabbed her hand again as they walked inside, the manager immediately recognising him. "Jack! My man! How've you been?" Paul-the manager came up to shake his hand and greet him and lead them to a booth where Jack sat across from Mercury, "Good good, could you grab me the usual, a vanilla milkshake and and some chicken nuggets with some fries?" Jack smiled, chuckling as he made eye contact with the girl across from him, "And Mercury, if you have anything else you want, go ahead and ask, Paul, just charge it to my account" the boy said sweetly, folding his arms over each other as Paul turned to the girl to check if she wanted anything else.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:25 pm

xxxxxx𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈 | female | 17 | smarties (comic geek) | LC: Library | Mentions: none | Tags: Daniel

Katherine hums along, stopping only to giggle softly as Daniel winks at her. As she starts to play a solo, she smiles and nods along to the music, the notes filling her brain. The final notes radiate from the amp and as Daniel smiles at her, Katherine smiles too. He has a nice smile, she thinks, blushing a little. Funny how he could make her blush just by smiling. She nods as he speaks to her, laughing. "I guess I did. And for the record, I was 100% correct. Your voice is as beautiful as your guitar," she says, shifting her sitting position to stretch her legs out from under her. "How did you get that good?" As she speaks, Katherine's elbow bumps the stack of books she set down beside her, making them fall. She twists around slightly, fixing the books before continuing. "I mean, you're awesome. You've got that song memorized. Did you take lessons or something?"

Last edited by LonelyAstronauts on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm

───R O R Y───
    ❝ female // 17 // newbie // amused // tagged: noah❞
    Rory cocked an eyebrow, listening to the boy’s quick response. Nearly immediately, her eyes glinted with mischievous intent. Not missing a beat, she pulled her arm back as if to throw the apple, only stopping when it seemed certain that she would throw it for real. “Nah,” she remarked, a smile quirking at the corner of her lips. “That’d be a waste of a perfectly good apple.” With a satisfying crunch, the girl took a bite into it.
    “This seat taken?” Rory questioned, gesturing to the empty seat on the bench next to him. Obviously, it appeared empty, but she wasn’t about to overstep her boundaries with someone she had only just met. Still, he seemed pretty cool so far. “It’s Rory, by the way,” she announced. “Resident new kid, don’t really know anyone here yet.”
Reiy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:06 pm

name; lockie fraser
age; seventeen
gender; male
clique; newbie
crush; open
mentions; open
location; cafeteria
tags; atticus & ryann
    Lockie looked over at Atticus and saw he was sitting with Ryann. He pulled a face at Ollie before leaving the table to head over. "Not interrupting am I?" He asked, sitting down. Lockie hoped he wasn't. As much as he enjoyed Bree and Oliver's company, their crowd wasn't his. He much preferred the company of those like Atticus and Ryann. Even though he did glance back at his cousin and her friends, hoping she didn't mind that he'd ditched her or that her friends thought himself rude. "As much as I like my cousin and Oliver, I would like to get to know my new friends."

name; bree fraser
age; seventeen
gender; female
clique; popular
crush; finn (ever so
slightly oliver too)
mentions; open
location; cafeteria
tags; oliver, dean,
vera, valorie
    She watched as Lockie left, but knew she couldn't force him to stay. "Ah Vera, as much as I love your parties...I've got class this weekend then YAGP practice. Plus dad has threatened to shut down any party attend before the Prix." Bree sighed, pulling a pouting face at her friend. "But Oliver can take my place." Bree laughed, knowing he wasn't always the most popular person to have at a party. Though she enjoyed his company and could tolerate his jokes and pranks, put up with his endless flirting, not everyone did.

"I love you as much as I love a broken pointe shoe Oliver." This wasn't entirely true. But she didn't need anyone else knowing.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaplantai » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:55 am

𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺
[ atticus clements // 17 // male // openly bisexual // intellect // location: lunch // tags: ryann, lockie // mentions: populars ]

atticus notices ryann move away from him a bit, but doesn't think much of it. he nods while he listens to her speak. he feels sad knowing people would put down her ideas. everyone had the right to their own thoughts and aspirations. "my favorite planet is kepler-16b", he says, "since it orbits two stars". the planet reminded him of himself and his bisexuality. atticus is taken aback when she says she had played 13 instruments. he was astonished. he hadn't had the time to master any more than just the piano. "you should try to take up music again", he suggests, "i mean... if you miss it and all". he watches as she pulls her hood up over her face. he feels a sense of disappointment lurch in his heart, he didn't think her face was any less than pretty for the markings upon it. he knew that's what made her, her and he liked that. "you shouldn't care what they think", he says, letting his thoughts slip out of his mouth. atticus is a bit startled by lockie's sudden presence, but he keeps it under the radar. "of course not", atticus says with a sheepish grin. he glances at the group the other boy had just left, before turning his attention back. atticus nods, also wanting to get to know his new friends. friends. he hadn't had a friend for quite some time.

⋇𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑬 𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑵⋇
[ valorie ackerman // 17 // female // bisexual // popular goth // location: lunch // tags: open // mentions: ollie ]

valorie feels a part of her melt when oliver winks, but knows not to think much of it. he was flirty and it didn't surprise anyone anymore. she smiles when he mentions his nickname, staring down at her lap. what a dork. she liked that he ignored the social boundaries set in place by conceited highschoolers and talked to the populars when not being a part of the crowd. those little things made her feel great.
kaplantai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:50 am

╔═══════════════════════╗
          xxxxx𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙻𝚈𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴
          ╚═══════════════════════╝
          roselyn||female||eighteen||smarties||former popular||loc;cafeteria||ment;||tag(s); ezra jarvis
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxxxxThe pretty redhead weaved her way slowly through the tables, trying her best not to trip over and lounging backpacks or students that'd purposely stick their feet out in front of others. Roselyn wasn't going to be that one student who did fall. Her day was already not the best in the world, so she definitely didn't want to add that onto the piling weight on her shoulders. Overlooking the crowd of chatting kids, Rose saw her best friend, and managed to trudge on over to him. "Hey Ezra, there's someone sitting alone, let's go sit by him before there aren't any seats left." She decided simply then began to head on over to Jarvis. When she made her way towards a boy with a table to himself, the redhead felt a little bad that nobody had decided to come his way. Jarvis didn't look terrifying and the girl knew that she hadn't seen him around before, in fact. The pretty girl sent him over a small, almost hesitant smile as words spoke out from her soft voice. "Um, hey, are you saving seats for anyone? If not, would it be alright if my friend and I joined you?" She asked him softly with a small tilt of her head. (ehh, sorry this post is kind of everywhere o.o)

╔═══════════════════════╗
            xxxxxxx𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙰 𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈
            ╚═══════════════════════╝
            vera||female||eighteen||popular crew||soc. media addict||loc;cafeteria||ment;||tag(s);dean val,oliver,bree
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          xxxxxVera got out her lunch, which was only a small, avocado salad because she wasn't a huge fan of eating in front of the school. As Dean approached and smoothly wrapped his arm over her shoulder, the pretty girl leaned into him, welcoming the touch of his hand on the bare skin of her open-shouldered dress. Out of the group, Vera believed that Dean and her were always the closest. This made complete sense to her though, being friends since they were children. She still remembered the times that the boy would chase her around in their backyards to when they had their past hookups, when her hips had swayed gracefully in his muscular arms. Whatever affection that there was between them, Vera hoped that it would always last. "More like back to prison party, but of course I can. I don't think I've had much trouble before, now have I?" The brunette's voice faded with a light, but mischievous smile appearing onto her face, using one of her hands to gently poke at his side. (repost part for The Classic Crime c:)
          --
          'Dang, there goes my second drinking buddie,'Vera thought as a small frown reached her lips, mildly disappointed that the girl wasn't going to make it, but instead volunteered Oliver. 'Well, at least Blaire will be there, she never misses Dean's parties,' she reassured herself with a small nod before answering the boy. "Up to Dean, but please don't make any pun jokes. I don't know how many more I can handle," the pretty girl mumbled the ends of her words as she was reminded of the classes that she had with Oliver last year. Her gaze of sky blue flickered towards Valorie once more as the quiet girl simply returned the questions. "The usual bonfires, beach trips and parties. Surprisingly though, my grandma took me with her to California for a few weeks." That was probably the most memorable thing that was on her mind. "That was totally a highlight of it."
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:22 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxℕ𝕠𝕒𝕙 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣 | male | 18 | rejects (impulsive one) | LC: Cafeteria | Mentions: none | Tags: Rory

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Noah laughs as the girl smirks at him, his mouth falling open as she starts to pull her arm back. Oh my god she's actually going to throw it he thinks, throwing his arms in front of his face. Noah's older brother had helped him hone that reflex as a child, constantly throwing toys and such at him, as siblings do. But Noah loved his brother, and they were good friends now, despite him being such a jerk in their youth.
      But the girl doesn't throw it, and relief floods Noah's brain as she bites the apple, asking if the seat next to him is taken. He shrugs, sitting back down after finally settling on the opinon that she probably isn't a threat. "Nah, go ahead," he says, glancing back up at her as she introduces herself. Rory. It fits her.
      "Resident new kid huh? Interesting. Name's Noah. I suppose I'd be one of the bad kids" Noah says sarcastically, scooting over on the bench so she can sit down.
      Last edited by LonelyAstronauts on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
      LonelyAstronauts

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me