Mods please lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Mods please lock!

Postby spotthecow » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:32 pm

x
x

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛
x
xx
Imagex
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛
╔══════════╗

Home to the popular football
team, the kentdale kings,
you'd think that Kentdale
High School, would be a
huge, public school with all
of the great necessities of a
prestigious, private school
on the outskirts of the
bustling city, Grand Rapids,
Michigan. That, unfortunately,
would not be the case, aside
from the ever growing gym-
nasium that the principal has
funded by the government
and sports teams. Everything
else is falling apart, from the
windows shattered by the bad
kids only held by wood boards,
to the water fountains and
bathrooms that tend to leak
iron-rich water. Even the art
room is bug infested, but
teachers get paid high bucks,
so they don't really care about
students unless they're on a
sports team. As if it couldn't
get any better, watch out for
the popular crew, especially the
cheerleaders and heartbreakers.
It's an ongoing hobby for them to
either manipulate underclassmen
or torment other cliques, but
welcome to life of an average high
school student. Hopefully you'll
make it through

╚══════════╝
Last edited by spotthecow on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ rules to be followed ♛

Postby spotthecow » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:32 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
rules to be followed:

❖ of course, all of tess's rules apply to this roleplay
❖ please include clique and role your character, for example,
if your character is in the popular crew, then his/her role
could be wild child or pretty boy or queen bee, something
to distinguish them from someone else. (so we don't have five
cheer captains etc. basically)
❖ every character has flaws, so please no mary or gary sues
❖ this is not quite a semi-lit roleplay, but please have at least
five detailed sentences with proper punctuation and grammar
❖ however, I don't care if you use lowercase words, I know some
roleplayers prefer to do so
❖ drama is always encouraged, but don't actually argue in real life
❖ always welcome others to rp with you, so there won't be anyone
left behind or too many 1x1's.
❖ post all forums and discussion in this discussion thread
❖ there are no reservations, but allow me to accept you before
beginning to roleplay. I will make the first post when we're
ready to start
❖ turn off your signatures and keep your text size 85 or below
when posting on this thread to keep it nice and tidy
❖ use a real face-claim for your student(s); no art or anime
❖ it isn't required, but you may post a relations chart if you'd like to
❖ have fun and please pm me if you have any questions!

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by spotthecow on Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ the students ♛

Postby spotthecow » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:34 pm

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛Image ♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛
males = 14||females = 11

the popular crew:
These are the students who run the school and do what they please,
including partying after school hours and teasing the smarties. They
are cheerleaders, jocks, teams, party throwers, heartbreakers and
other handsome, rich or beautiful people who tend to be very social
and vain.

x|brandy rose kent|female|the queen bee/cheer captain|starletta,
x|breanna faith fraser|female|the dancer|Skyet
x|vera lou amberly|female|the social media addict|spotthecow
x|blaire rosetta august|female|the aesthetic girl|Marz
x|valorie ackerman|female|the goth..?|kaplantai
x|cade wilson|male|the bad boy|spider boii
x|dean howard|male|the party host|The Classic Crime

the smarties:
These students are simply the good ones that actually try to work
hard in the shabby school. They are the nerds, geeks, student
council and overall the ones who don't party or do anything bad.
Some try to be nice to everyone, however aren't the best at
standing up for themselves, others are shy.

x|roselyn ann parker|female|the former popular|spotthecow
x|ezra price|male|the musician|Consulting_Angel
x|atticus clements|male|the intellect|kaplantai
x|daniel netts|male|the creative mind|vanessaL1584
x|katherine leah philips|female|comic geek|TheDancingDog
[url]x[/url]|name|gender|role|user
the rejects:
These students despise the popular crew, though many do
enjoy a good party. They are gangsters, rebels, lovers of motor
cycles and breaking things, and sometimes loners. They hang
out in broken down buildings, even landfills, and they tend to
intimidate others or are very reckless.

x|nassir jackson|male|the skater|ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs
x|finn august|male|the stereotypical bad boy|Marz
x|julian rhys torvill|male|the temperamental loner|saralaxy
x|ryann solars|female|the quiet one|vanessaL1584
x|aspen woodlock|female|the rebel girl|vanessaL1584
x|jack minoso|male|the angered soul|vanessaL1584
x|noah walker|male|the daring one|TheDancingDog
x|oliver gilles|male|the class clown|spider boii

the newbies:
These students are the ones who don't know what they've
gotten themselves into. They are the internationals,foreign
exchange students, and the plain-out new students that are
often lost, either stick to themselves or try to follow one or
the other groups.

x|lachlan james fraser|male|the scottish|Skyet
x|ryder emerson|male|the asocial|Consulting_Angel
x|mercury rose|female|the artist|spider boii
x|lorelei callighan|female|the foster kid|Reiy
x|jarvis james potter|male|the dancer|lokison
Last edited by spotthecow on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 16 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ relationships ♛

Postby spotthecow » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:36 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

relationships:

blaire is siblings with finn
_____ is siblings with _____

lachlan is cousins with breanna
_____ is cousins with _____

breanna fraser is interested in finn august
_____ is interested in _____

roselyn is an enemy of brandy
finn is an enemy of cade

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by spotthecow on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ open and accepting ♛

Postby spotthecow » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:38 am

Closed.
Last edited by spotthecow on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛ kentdale high school || open & accepting ♛

Postby spotthecow » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:07 pm

╔═══════════════════════╗
          xxxxx𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙻𝚈𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴
          ╚═══════════════════════╝
          roselyn||female||eighteen||smarties||former popular||loc;home>locker||ment;ezra||tag(s);open
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxxxxA redheaded girl woke up extremely early to prepare herself for the day, that and the sounds of her aunt screaming at the top of her lungs at her one-hundred and twenty fifth boyfriend in their large, white house was enough to waken the entire neighborhood. '4:00, really? I pray that the cops won't come this time...I cannot be late for the first day of school.' Roselyn cringed as she pulled herself out of her of navy and white floral covers, trying to ignore that hateful words that could be heard in the bedroom beside hers. The girl let out a small sight then prepared herself for the day as she looked in her vintage, vanity mirror. She dressed in a cropped, pastel pink, Calvin Klein sweater, white leggings, Adidas shoes, denim jacket and a simple gold necklace. Roselyn's style was comfortable, but lovely. She then found her way down stairs, quickly grabbed her brown, Banana Republic backpack and gym clothes bag, then headed out the door without even a 'goodbye' to her aunt. She couldn't stand being in there any longer.

'That's the end of boyfriend one-twenty-five, he had a nice accent, but that's about it.' Roselyn thought with a small sigh as she jogged to the school, her long, strawberry blond hair flowing toward the middle of her back. It wasn't long before she reached the worn out building of the school. Rose just hated taking the bus more than anything, even if it meant that she were to be a little late, and her aunt rarely allowed her to take their Jeep, so jogging became one of her hobbies. It wasn't like her Aunt really cared that much anyhow. 'I hope Ezra's summer was a good one,' Roselyn thought to herself, messing with her necklace as she reached the doors of the school, and headed to her locker. She began to recognize a few students from years past, most were ones that she hadn't spoken to since she fell out of being popular, that or they had began to despise her because of so. Rose didn't care why, it just happened to bother her. 'Senior year...Gosh, it's already great,' sarcasm hit her mind like a cold rock.

╔═══════════════════════╗
            xxxxxxx𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙰 𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈
            ╚═══════════════════════╝
            vera||female||eighteen||popular crew||soc. media addict||loc;home>outside school||ment; popular crew||tag(s); open
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          xxxxx'Uh...I swear I only did two shots last night...I think.' Vera wasn't much of a morning person, especially on a chilly, fall morning after a headbanging party was thrown, so coffee was the first thing on her mind. Just kidding, scrolling through her instagram came first, as did vlogging. The dark brown, ombre-headed girl sat on her bed wearing a fuzzy jacket over her pjs and fuzzy socks then started her vlog as she did every morning, breaking through the splitting headache. "Good morning, guys, it's Vera here!" She greeted her camera with a bright smile as she continued to talk, twirling a piece of her hair anxiously. Yep, this girl could put on a great act. "I hope you all enjoyed the newest video on my main channel! If you haven't seen it, trust me, I know that you will like it, click that link below. Anyway, today I'll be showing you my morning school, make up routine because as you all know, school's back in session. Unfortunately that means my vlogs are going to be a bit shorter, but you'll just have to watch my weekly channel vids of course! So hit that like button, comment and subscribe. Now, lets get ready for the day!" The girl turned off her camera, brushed her teeth and curled her hair, put it up in a ponytail, and got dressed, then showed off her new outfit in front of the mirror and camera as she always did for her outfit of the day. Today, Vera decided to wear a GUESS, open-shouldered, sweater dress that fit attractively over her slim body in a pastel blue color and white keds. "Alright, time for make up my, loVers." 'LoVer's' was simply what she called her subscribers. Once her makeup was finished she did a couple, simple selfies for her instagram story and headed on out the door, backpack over her shoulder.

Vera drove to starbucks and then to the school in her white, Mercedes-Benz, the perfect car for her and her friends. She didn't mean to show it off, but her parents had always worked hard for the things that they had, too bad they never were able to enjoy them like Vera and her older brother had. As she reached the school, the girl parked and began to text within the group chat of her friends. 'Hey girls, lol, last night was lit, are any of you at school yet?' The brunette texted, moving the ponytail to her right shoulder as she locked up her car and headed towards the school.
      Last edited by spotthecow on Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

(1) -𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭..

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:15 pm

🅝 🅐 🅢 🅢 🅘 🅡
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
          . eighteen
          . hetero
          . home→locker
          . blissful→annoyed
          . no mentions
          . open
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━

purrrr, purrrr, meow vocalized the sweet three year old neblung mix as he brushed his bijou head against the slumbering nassir's cheek. the feeling of his velvet fur stabilizing nassir in a permanent, blissful, state. that morning, he knew he wasn't going to wake up alone. the transition from rolling out of bed, to cuddling asmodeus for ten minutes, to bathing in the shower for lord knows how long, to finally heading downstairs was... quite time consuming. as nassir sat at the deserted island, eating his cereal, he realized his mother was once again no where to be found. typical. nas was used to it though. in the end, all he needed was asmodeus. his eyes traveled towards the cat who was just finishing his breakfast. last nights salmon. running a hand through his luscious locks, nas began to contemplate whether or not he should ditch on the first day. there was no one he was looking forward to seeing anyways. then again, he needed that place in order to leave this god forsaken house. to get a break from the depressing atmosphere. placing the bowl in the sink, nas headed towards the backyard, leaving the door open with the withered screen closed, allowing asmo to escape as well. "don't get into trouble you hear me?" he ordered playfully as he kissed the feline. as asmodeus escaped through the backdoor, nas escaped through the front, his board and binder tightly gripped in both hands while his camera dangled from his neck.

the ride to school didn't take more than fifteen minutes.. and to nassir's surprise, he was early. "damn, i could've still been with asmo for a little while longer" he grimaced, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he picked up his board and entered the school. there it was.. the smell.. that particular smell that everyone knew. he loathed it. this place made him sick. all the unnecessary drama and what not. with a roll of his eyes, he continued on, brushing past a few freshman and such to get to his locker. the busted thing had seen much better days. he neatly placed his camera inside, followed by his board that surprisingly managed to fit. it amused him how some people actually took the time out to decorate their lockers. hell they're only going to be in it a few times a day, it's not like they're gonna live in the dang thing. as he removed his phone from his pocket, he quickly checked the time before removing his camera to look at old pictures. his head remained deep inside of his locker as he protectively cradled the fragile thing while also attempting to ignore any familiars. he cherished the sound of people bustling and chattering, it put him at ease. he knew he wasn't alone.
      ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

(1) - lockie's first day

Postby Skyet » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:18 am

name; lockie fraser
      age; seventeen
      gender; male
      clique; newbie
      crush; open
      mentions; n/a
      location; home > principals office
      tags; open
        Lockie had been awake for quite a long time. He had laid in bed for a bit, watching YouTube before deciding he needed to actually drag himself out of his pit. As he got ready, between his morning stretches and exercises, he scanned his wardrobe. Lockie wasn't someone who normally put much thought into what he wore. But this was a new year at a new school. And going by the little knowledge he had of American high schools, what you wore was everything. From downstairs, he could hear his father calling his name so he had to decide quickly. Welp, this will do, he sighed, pulling out his Glasgow Warriors rugby shirt, a pair of jeans and a North Face hoodie.

Heading down the stairs he pulled the grey hoodie over his head and entered the kitchen. His mum was sitting reading the newspaper while his father was dishing up a cooked breakfast. Taking a seat and helping himself to some fruit juice, he glanced over at the article his mum was reading.

"Looking forward to school? We've got to be there for half eight." Lockie nodded at his mum, who smiled. The rest of the morning in the Fraser household was calm and collected. Soon enough Lockie found himself sitting in the backseat of the company Land Rover, and leaving his Mustang in the driveway. He still wasn't qualified to drive in the states.

As his dad parked up, Lockie took a double take at Kentdale. It didn't look much different from some of the underfunded state schools back in Scotland. He grimaced slightly, following his parents through the school to the principal's office. There weren't many students about yet, but Lockie felt them looking at him. Soon enough, he was seated in the reception, waiting as his parents and the principal talked. He could see them through the window, his dad in his typical shirt and tie and jeans office combo, and his mum dressed up, ready to go to her conference. Why couldn't they have dressed down a bit? People will think I'm a brat...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name; bree fraser
      age; seventeen
      gender; female
      clique; popular
      crush; finn
      mentions; vera, lockie
      location; home > locker
      tags; open
        Mornings weren't a chance to sleep in, no matter if you'd been partying the night before. Bree felt like she was fighting her body that morning as she for her usual run. It was all part of her fitness programme. If she wanted a chance to join the top companies, she had to fight for it. But now, as she pulled into her usual parking spot and gathered everything she needed up, Bree was wide awake.

The redhead had her hair in its usual style. Two dutch braids that stopped at the middle of her back. Her hair was something she was proud of. It also was a prominent reminder of her Scottish heritage. As she reached her locker, Bree felt her phone buzz. Pulling it out of the pocket of her jeans, she smiled seeing it was from Vera. Quickly she pinged off a text back, 'Heya xD, I'm at my locker. I felt dead on my run lol.' Opening her locker she pulled some books out of her Joules red tweed and leather purse, which had been a present from her aunt, uncle and cousin Lockie, along with her dance bag. After school she had to go straight to the studio for pointe class, and often Bree would be carrying it on her. Straightening her camo bomber jacket, Bree had a quick mental check of how she looked. She'd thrown on her favourite ripped jeans and grey and white boyfriend sweater from Hollister. As usual, she had pulled on a pair of Nike's as she ran out the door.

Bree closed her locker and decided she better send a message to Lockie, and see where he was. Her cousin was starting at Kentdale, having moved here during the salreadyhe two had alreadly spent most dance classes together and it would be weird for both of them not to see each now at school. Maybe she could introduce him to her friends.
      Last edited by Skyet on Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
      Skyet

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Marz » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:50 am

finn august
      tagged; none
      mentions; nassir, bree and rose
      open
        as the morning settled in, Finn woke up to his alarm blaring a loud ringtone. he grumbled as he pulled his hand out of bed to stop the alarm. a light tap did the trick this time. finn sleepily opened his eyes and finally got out of bed. the first thing he did was go to his closet, and grabbed a Tommy Hilfiger shirt and some jeans with his favorite pair o f black vans. finn was the type of person who hardly cared what he wore, even if his sister got mad that he hardly ever looked nice. he simply didn't care about that sort of thing. he thought for a second, before the loud bang of blaire rushing down the stairs made him forget. he grumbled once more before put his outfit on and turning to the mirror and running his hand through his hair. ' maybe its time i finally cut my hair' he thought before quickly adding ' sike'.finn knew many people loved his hair and cutting it was out of the picture. he grabbed a bottle of his best cologne and sprayed it in front of him and stepped forward.

after about twenty minutes finn finally had made his way to the school on his motorcycle. although he has a small pit of nervousness in his stomach, he pushed the worry as he arrived at the worn down school. he parked the bike and took his helmet off and stuffed it in his bag before glancing around. he spotted his sister taking a few selfies for the first day of school. he could have walked over by her, but decided she didn't need him. finn always had a soft spot for his little sister. he always made sure to watch out for her and made sure she was always safe. finn headed towards the schools entrance and passed his friend nassir. he wondered why he seemed so annoyed, school hadn't even started. finn continued to walk to busy halls as saw a few more familiar faces. vera was of course staring at her phone as he passed the girl. she looked nice as usual. he finally made his way to his locker, he looked over to see rose at her own locker. she too was glancing around, seeming a little nervous,

blaire august
      tagged; none
      mentions; the populars
      open
        blaire has been up since 5. after the party, she headed home and passed out for a good 2 hours. although she hardly cared. everyone who was anyone attended that party, and she was definitely someone, stupid. she could barely remember getting home last night. she knew she had a little too much fun. she probably made a fool of herself. she shook the thoughts of her night away and headed downstairs. each step making a loud bang noise. she stepped into the bathroom, grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste and scrubbed her teeth. she couldn't let her parents know what she had done last night. after she brushed her teeth she placed a whitening strip on her teeth and headed back up to her room, she grabbed a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a dark grey crop top and her white converse. she quickly changed her clothes and brushed her short hair out. she quickly applied her makeup and took the whiting strip off. as soon as she finished she left the house.

as she arrived at her school, she felt her phone go off. ping! it was her group chat, vera texted. she replied quickly and looked around for her friends. ' just got her, rough night. probably had too much fun' she typed. another ping, this time it was bree. she smiled at her message. blaire was excited. she saw a lot of new faces, as well as plenty of old ones. she pulled her phone back out and quickly snapped a few photos for her snapchat. after about 5 minutes of choosing which one to post, she clicked one and captioned it 'excited for school to start!!' and hit post. she then looked at her camera roll. pictures from last night. she ignored them and out her phone away before heading into the school, searching for her friends.
      Last edited by Marz on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
      Marz

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:15 am

Ryder Emerson
      17|Male|Bisexual
      Newbie|The Asocial
      Tagged: Open/Lockie
      Ryder scowled to himself as he stood off to one side while he stood in the main lobby of the school, waiting for his paperwork to be finished up, and to get his schedule, locker assignment, and anything else that he was going to need to start his first day at Kentdale. He hated that the family was essentially forced to move, he hated that he was attending a new school, and he especially hated that he was going to havw to deal with the same questions and stares that he always got whenever he was somewhere new. He just wanted to get his schedule and go, because he was definitely not going to stick around to wait for someone to turn up to show him around.
      He folded his arms across his chest. At least he'd had the opportunity to take a couple of dance classes over the summer, but he quit after a couple of weeks because he was being treated like a beginner, despite not being so. He could work on his own choreography in his own time, he didn't need a dance class for it. He glanced across the room, noting that there was also another new student that was stood there, waiting.

Ezra Price
      17|Male|Bisexual
      Smartie|The Musician
      Tagged: Open
      Ezra had arrived at the school a little earlier than everyone else. Maybe it wasn't ideal, and maybe it made him seem like a real nerd, but it was better than getting dropped off with everyone watching. He was still embarrassed about the fact that he needed help getting in and out of a car, and his brother - the person who drove him to school - was the only person he trusted enough to let him help. He'd sometimes beg to be dtopped off a few minutes away, then he'd arrive already in his wheelchair, but his brother always refused, as to ensure he did actually arrive at school safely. At least this was his final year.

Anyway - Ezra was now at his locker. He leaned forward slightly to reach, and moved back a little once he'd unlocked his locker, so that the door wouldn't catch on his legs or wheelchair, then forward again so that he could sort through his books, putting in several textbooks that he wouldn't need for the day - according to his schedule.
      Consulting_Angel

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me