Sweet Field Stables

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Sweet Field Stables

Postby Teen_Wolf_Addict » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:23 pm

{OMG HUGE TEEN WOLF FAN IF YOU CSN'T TELL BY ISAAC AND ALLISON}!!!!
Teen_Wolf_Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:58 pm

(due to all the girls, i thought i might make a dude to even it out a little)

full name micah garret mcleod
nickname
age 23 years
gender male
sexuality heterosexual
ethnicity scandinavian - american
nationality american
hair colour blonde
eye colour blue
height 5'11
crush open/pm me
boyfriend open/pm me
discipline eventing (1.15m)
theme song swim - alec benjamin
personality
micah is a relatively exciting person who is always looking for something to do, he needs to be forever moving and is the type that will often take part in risk-taking activity. he loves adventure and is an active person by nature, he will gladly play any variation of any contact sport and has no fear in taking charge of a team due to him being a natural-born leader, he is a people-person and easily gets along with the vast majority of people. despite this, once he has a dislike for someone, he makes sure it is very well known as he is one to hold a grudge. micah can be rather short-tempered and with violent tendencies, he has a habit of disappearing when he knows things are getting over his head to prevent himself from causing harm to other; he is the sort to both start and finish a fight. he is a very passionate person and mostly aims to please as he is naturally a caring and giving person, but from time to time he can get out of hand.
history
micah grew up in a rather well off home, spending the majority of his life up to his mid teens with his father on their warmblood stud farm, on which he got his passion for all things horses. much of his early life was spent riding horses, despite being an only child he rarely had a chance to bond with his parents as his father was always busy and his mother had left when he was six, supposedly to start a new life with the man she was cheating on his father with. micah, as a young child, was very reserved but as he grew he found that putting himself out there as the class clown gave him the attention that he was lacking. the more he played around with his behaviour, the more attention he got, at as young as ten he was climbing on the school roof, pulling off pranks and other silly things. despite getting in trouble multiple times most days, micah continued to crave the love he wasn't getting at home. this behaviour caused him to be expelled from two private schools and suspended multiple times from others, but he didn't care. although he was a rather popular kid, much of his spare time was spend riding and training with his horses as well as competing and showcasing his father's stock. as a very talented rider, micah had applied for multiple programs but decided he would move out of home and get a taste of life away from living under his father's foot.
status/role rich kid

Reg. name Solar Flares
    Barn name Sparky
    Age 8 years
    Gender gelding
    Breed Dutch Warmblood
    Build athletic
    Height 16.2hh
    Phenotype dark bay splash/tobiano
    Genotype EE/AA/nSpl/nTo
    Markings bald face, three socks
    Parentage solaris buenno x
    Discipline showjumping (1.10m)
    Personality
    Agile and alert, Sparky is a very well put together gelding in both mind and physical appearance, he is a giving and big-hearted creature who purely just aims to please. He is the type of horse you can push and push and push and he will just keep giving more and more until you stop asking, Sparky loves to compete. He is a bright and loving horse with a very goofy personality, its almost as if he knows how to make people smile.
    Riding gear dark brown micklem original competition bridle w/french link snaffle, dark brown albion K2 gp saddle, peacock green lemeuix luxury gp saddle pad, black lemieux stealth air shock xc boots
    Comp. gear dark brown micklem original competition bridle w/french link snaffle, dark brown albion K2 gp saddle, white lemeuix luxury gp saddle pad, white lemeuix signature flyhood/ear bonnet, black lemieux stealth air shock xc boota
    Stable/other gear brown leather breakaway halter, black saxon fly mask, white summer rug, dark green winter rug
    stall no. any available

Reg. name Lavish Me
    Barn name Milly
    Age 14 years
    Gender mare
    Breed dutch warmblood
    Build chunky
    Height 16.1hh
    Phenotype chestnut
    Genotype ee/Aa
    Markings blaze
    Parentage
    Discipline showjumping (1.30m)
    Personality
    Cautious and clever, Milly is a nervous animal who really needs someone who is going to take time to bond with her and earn the trust that she so rarely gives. Saying that, this mare is quiet to handle but has a habit of spooking at things she has seen a million times and isn't a horse that can be passed from person to person, she needs consistency in her life and copes well with a routine. She is a headshy and touchy creature but is loving and affection towards both horses and people, but only when it's her idea. Despite all this, Milly is a very talented horse with impeccable movement undersaddle, she excels in all disciplines but scores particularly high in the dressage component of three day eventing, she will produce high quality offspring and is already proving that with her first two foals, one of which being Sparky.
    Riding gear dark brown collegiate comfitec training bridle w/ d-ring snaffle, dark brown hermes cavale saddle, kavallerie gel pad + B vertigo montana jump pad , black Professionals Choice SMB3 boots, dark brown 5point breast plate
    Comp. gear black collegiate comfitec fancy stitch w/ ld-ring snaffle,dark brown hermes cavale saddle , kavallerie gel pad + white lemeuix luxury gp saddle pad, black equiline soundless ear net, black Professionals Choice SMB3 boots, dark brown 5point breast plate
    Stable/other gear black leather breakaway halter, black and white saxon fly mask, white kozy 600d nylon combo (winter rug), light blue rockford summer combo euro cut (summer rug)
    stall no. any available
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:06 pm

(Awesome pawesome, thank you so much, Bucksin. Your character is accepted.)
I'm a dog musher, in the United States. I mostly do sprint but plan on doing a few mid-distance races.
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:07 pm

Pretty horses =D)
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:08 pm

(am i right to post?)
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:09 pm

Yes, you are =) )
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:10 pm

Adam

He was about to reply to Starla and Gabe, when Lexa woke up with a coughing fit. "Sorry, I have to cut this short, I'm going to put her back to bed." He said, as he soothingly rubbed the childs back. "Why don't you guys look around, see the things that have changed. Or maybe get your stuff into your cabins, I bet you guys are tired after the long drive."
I'm a dog musher, in the United States. I mostly do sprint but plan on doing a few mid-distance races.
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:24 pm

Starla
"That's the horrible part of the trip." She said, making a face." Unpacking the trailer and truck and fixing up the cabin." Finishing her coffee in three big gulps. She sighed happily and stood before putting her hat back on her head. "If I'm in the cabin that I think I'm in, my old one, I'll remember that I left some cooking stuff here. And some tack hidden...somewhere." rolling her eyes she then looked back to Adam. "Oki, we'll be back later to help.with dinner and everything." She then turned and left to quickly unload her trailer and truck. Once everything was into the cabin, she began to decorate and unpack everything and put them.neatly where they belonged. Once done, she left to go check on her mare Dusk to see how she was holding up.

Dusk
The buckskin mare whinnied, shaking out her mane as she looked around through the opening of her stall. Snorting, her ears perked forward when she heard her owner walk in. Nickering, she nosed her owner while munching on a few given treats.

Gabriel
Gabriel nodded when the little one started coughing. "Alrighty." He said, getting up and getting his hat. "We'll be back later, Adam." He added before leaving to do the same. Unpacking his truck and trailer and moving everything into his cabin. When he was done, he went out to the barn to check up on Striker.

Striker
The paint stallion looked at the mare before going to the opening of his stall side when his owner showed up. Giving a light nicker with perked ears. He stomped his hoof as he was ready to go out soon while the others waited to get there.
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Micah Garret McLeod
23 y - male - hetero - single
Solar Flares + Lavish Me
Location - unloading
Tags- open
Micah, having lived under his fathers thumb for the first twenty odd years of his life, had spent the last few years on the circuit competing his pair of Dutch Warmbloods, Sparky and Milly. It was honestly fate that he had ended up where he did because if someone hadn't told him to give himself and horses a break, he probably would have ridden himself into the grave, for the sake of his horses he had taken the advice and decided to board at the next closest barn. Flipping the blinker on as he slowed down, the blonde-haired young man turned into the driveway and rolled slowly until he reached a place where he could safely park and unload his expensive horses. "Quit that, Sparky." he muttered under his breath as the apparent impatience of the pinto gelding irrupted from the trailer in the form of him pawing at the sides of the trailer and pushing on the divider.
Micah made his way around the side of the trailer, noticing a that there were apparently some people already here but decided that he'd rather get his horses unloaded before making any attempt at to connect with anyone. He did assume that there were going to be a lot more girls than guys as they tended to be more interested in horses, but hey, that didn't bother him very much. The young man lowered the ramp and headed into the slant load trailer, pulling out the pin and opening the divider before leading the first horse out, Sparky, a very attractive pinto gelding.

Azra Reegan Willis "Reggie"
22 y - female - hetero - single
Soulles + Matter Of Pride
Location - barn
Tags- open
Azra, having just arrived at Sweet Field Stables, was feeling a little more introverted than most days and was not looking forward to having to tell people what her actual name was. Infact, she had already decided that she was going to keep that under wraps for as long as possible, she hated the name Azra with a burning passion and much preferred going by 'Reggie', perhaps she could change it but she was kind of scared of doing so. After unloading both horses in a relatively short time frame, Azra had began making her way over towards the barn with Sin on her left and Simba on her right. She was so proud of her young stallion, Sin, he had travelled very well for a horse that hated trailers and had little to no fuss about backing off and was rather more interested in grazing around the trailer. If she didn't have things to do, she would have let him keep grazing for another ten minutes. "Come on boys." she cooed quietly as she asked both horses to keep up with her, they had apparently both become rather fascinated by their new surroundings in the last two seconds. With the need to get everything she needed to do done in 0.24 seconds, Azra made an attempt to pick up the pace at which they were walking; "Quit it Simba." she growled as the old gelding flattened his ears to his head and swung his hind end out at the much larger Appaloosa Sport Horse.

(my writing is so ew today, both my characters are open if anyone wants to run into them)
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:33 pm

Starla
"Gabe, I'm gonna go for a quick ride." She told her brother before going into the tack room and getting one of Dusk's western bridle out with the roping reins on it. Going back out, she opened the stall before slipping the bridle on and leading her mare out into the isle way. Stopping in the barn door way. She lifted herself onto her mares back, setting herself right and squeezing Dusk into a walk without holding the reins. She then looked up as two new people were unloading their horses. Her eyes were drawn to the large pinto gelding. Smiling, she turned Dusk with her legs as they went up to them, staying feet away in case Dusk and the new comers didn't get along. "Hi, I'm Starla Sterling." She said with a smile. "Welcome to Sweet Field Stables. This is my mare Dusk. You have a beautiful pinto gelding." She added, patting her mare on the neck.

Dusk
The mare snorted, ears perked forward as she stood still when the new comers came out of the trailer. She wondered how they would all get along, and wondered that Striker wouldn't be a bully of a over protector. "Hi," she said to the pinto gelding. "I'm Dusk. What's your name?" She tilted her head a bit. Looking between the horses and their owner and the other new comers.
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me