the watched;

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the watched;

Postby Litwick » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:05 am

⮚R Y A N N , S O L A R S⮘
Southsider-Home//on the way to School-Female-Seventeen-Hetrosexual-No Mentions-TAGS; Open

Ryann awoke to the familiar sound, the sound of the tv filling her ears as she brought herself to sit upwards in her bed. She looked over to her door, seeing as it was locked she let out a sigh of relief. She got up, making sure she was quiet, as she walked over to her dresser to pull out her favourite maroon hoodie and a pair of simple black tights. She closed her blinds, making sure that she was out of sight, before discarding her hoodie. She changed into the freshly picked clothes, before going over for a pair of white socks, slipping them on while grabbing her maroon vans to go with her hoodie. She grabbed her phone, checking the time, she had twenty minutes to get to school, however, it didn't matter, she was already mostly ready. So she brushed her teeth in the bathroom attached to her room, before going through her bag to make sure she's got all of her books. She made sure she had no lunch, as she didn't enjoy the lunches that he made her.. and with that she walked over to her window, slid it open after opening the blinds, and hopping out onto the ground. She turned, shutting her window quietly, sure not to disturb him as she turned once more, taking in the sight of the beaten down neighborhood but admiring the sun that was beginning to rise. She began walking to school, the same rout as always, although she didn't understand why they went to school with the northsiders, she continued her even pace. Her face always angled slightly to the floor and her hands always tightly wrapped around the straps of her bag. If anyone were to approach her, she'd probably belt out a quick punch, as she didn't like being touched and she does take self defense classes, that her father and his friends are unaware about.

If anyone wants to encounter her in a friendly or not-so friendly matter feel free to! (Just make sure to mention her in the tag :)
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow. » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:21 am

OLIVER ! ”━━━━━━info. seventeen. male. bi.x whereabouts. outside academyx tags. open

indentatithe watcher. it was a name that hovered over whitewater like a heavy storm cloud; a name that spread like a texas wildfire; a title that invaded the mouths and, in turn, ears, of the inhabitants of whitewater. everyone was talking, but nobody had anything to say. not many knew what to make of this mysterious writer who claimed he would rebuild whitewater anew. oliver was no exception.
      indentatian unreadable expression crossed his face as he scrolled through a page on his phone. the article read: The Watcher of Whitewater, and questioned who he was and what he wanted with the fervent want-to-know proper to a detective. but it was quite clear to oliver what the watcher wanted. he wanted to ‘slay’ the dragons. clean up the streets on the south side— or extinguish it all together. yes, maybe what he really wanted was to rid the town of the south and have instead, a united whitewater— no north or south, in theory, but if that were to happen the watcher would want all of whitewater to be in the state that the north was now. ah, but maybe he wanted to keep the south. maybe he wouldn’t mind it’s existence if it weren’t for the drags.. it wasn’t so clear to oliver after all.
      indentati a bump on his shoulder as a fellow student brushed past him snapped oliver out of his contemplative state. he looked up, a little annoyed that who ever bumped into him hadn’t offered so much as a ‘sorry’, and absently clicked off his phone. anyway, he was receiving strange looks from his fellows; not the type of look they’d throw a southsider— more so a mask of confusion that he was lingering outside of the school like a southsider might. in his opinion, that was quite silly to stereotype the other students and expect them to act a certain way simply because of which side of town they lived. although he could reluctantly admit that sometimes they lived up to the stereotypes. anyway, he couldn’t understand why anyone would go into the school earlier than they must. it wasn’t a pleasant environment. of course, oliver didn’t have it as bad as the southsiders— he hardly had ‘it’ at all— but at least he could understand how bad the conditions were for them, unlike some.
      indentatia day at the academy was the worst part of oliver’s day, typically, only salvaged by time spent with his friends. and he didn’t have many. for a northsider, he was surprisingly more of the outcast type. he wasn’t nearly as known around the academy as an extreme, so to speak; he wasn’t the stereotypical northerner like billie corbyn, or a northsider that acted like a southerner, like katherine rose. oliver was more neutral to the whole war between north and south, and he usually tried to treat people from different sides the same way.
      unlike some.

BILLIE ! ━━━━━━info. seventeen. female. het.i whereabouts. outside academyi tags. kitty

indentatiwho the hell is this?
      indentatiso some internet weeb thought he could clean the cesspool that was the south side of the ever prestigious whitewater. billie sure hoped so. but her hopes weren’t high— anyone could say a prayer or write it on a christmas list, but you couldn’t change the south if you tried. the criminals and lowlifes were stuck to the streets like old gum. the population of the north could try to ignore them for as long as possible, but soon, like rats, they would infest. they would infest the northside and bring all the disease that rats do. it was inevitable. and if this dunce thought he could prevent it, why not let the poor guy try?
      indentatibut if he truly believed it was possible to scrub the streets of the scum that lived in the south, he was gullible. and if he truly believed he could manage something so beyond the bounds of likelihood by himself, he was stupid. stupid people were everywhere. billie was getting used to them. the ‘threat’ this ‘watcher’ had provided wasn’t taken very seriously by her, but her fellows seemed to be considering it, even scared by it, which was more than could be said for billie. no way she would fear some geek who likely never took his eyes off his computer, and never picked his rear up off his sweaty seat. in one word, it was whatever.
      indentatibillie shut off her phone and turned her attention to the car window, where she noticed whitewater academy coming into view. she sat in the passenger’s seat of her daddy’s rolls-royce drophead, its black form speeding on the tar smoothly. her raven hair was tied behind her in a strict ponytail, held by a inky silk scrunchie. as the car pulled up in front of the school, billie heard her mother make a regard about her being late, and another about billie getting a job. billie chose to ignore both of these. she didn’t care much for punctuality and didn’t care at all about making her own living. maybe later. she kissed her mom goodbye and stepped out of the car, bag in hand, her gucci striped mid-heel slingback pumps making a dissatisfying clack on the pavement. she’d wanted to wear her deerskin stilettos, but as usual her mother had lectured her on what was appropriate for school and she’d been made to wear these. oh, what a tragedy.
      indentatibillie deserved her own theme music, she reckoned. as she headed towards the doors, she overheard two girls gossiping. she briefly listened in, but stopped when she realised the conversation was turning towards the watcher. why was this such a big deal to everyone else? one of them saw her watching, and offered a smile, which billie returned, but as soon as the girl stopped looking, it faded. it was as fake as every other smile she offered to the students of the academy. she hated more than half of the idiots. billie may have had a lot, yet she had almost nothing but fake friends.
      indentati but there were some people she didn’t even pretend to like. katherine, for example. the wannabe. the tryhard. the traitor. billie threw her the most condescending look she’d given in a while, instead of the usual sneer. this one was marked by pitying eyes- it was the kind of look billie would give an extraordinarily dumb person.. or a little kitty that had lost their way. “morning, katherine,” she began, “still have that nasty habit, i see.” billie remarked, having seen her throw the cigarette to the ground. she lowered her voice so only kitty could hear, a smug look on her pretty face. “don’t you think daddy would be ashamed?”
Last edited by mellow. on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessKitten » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:37 am

ɢɪɢɪ ☽☾
➳➸➳➸➳➸ genevieve marie . southsider . seventeen . female . bisexual . location; home - school . tags; open

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
she stepped out of the shower and used a fluffy towel to dry her blonde hair. a pile of clothes sat on the back of the toilet. she pulled on a pair of dark skinny jeans with tears in the legs and a white t-shirt that clung to her body. it made her dark skin from her mixed heritage stand out even darker. using the damp towel, she wiped the steam from the mirror. her reflection looked like any other day, damp hair and clear skin. dark eyes sat deep on her face. a bag of makeup sat on the side of the sink, she never went anywhere without at least a little bit of makeup on. she filled in her brows quickly, used her fingers to blend concealer under her eyes, and covered her lips with red lipstick.

the house was dark as she walked down the carpeted hallway. her home was a one bedroom trailer, it was the only thing her mom could afford on her waitress salary. she slept in the bedroom and her mom took the couch. her mom worked nights at the bar, so gigi was usually fast asleep by the time she got off work. she walked through the dark to the couch and looked over the lump covered by a brown quilt. her mom made hardly any sound as she slept, just a slight lift of the blanket with each breath. the blonde teen leaned down and shook her shoulder, waking the woman. go to bed, mami. she said softly. the woman only grunted before slipping off the couch and moving sluggishly down the hall with the blanket still wrapped around her shoulders.

gigi grabbed a bagel and stuck it in the toaster. while she waited for it to cook, she gathered her things for the school day. the homework due today, phone, keys, leather jacket. she was meticulous about it, setting them in a pile on the corner of the counter by the door. it was her morning routine, a bagel and getting ready for the day. her breakfast popped up and she quickly slathered it in butter before running out of the house. her car was old, but well kept. a shiny cherry red and a khaki convertible top. a sleek black motorcycle sat off to the side, but she didn't usually ride it to school. they were the only two vehicles she and her mother had, one for each of them. the car roared to life, quieting to a purr as she pulled out of the gravel driveway.

the drive to school was simple. a pang of anger mixed with jealousy ran through her when the trailers and run down houses gave way to cookie cutter townhomes. she shook it away and pulled into the parking lot of the academy. it was a mix of brand new cars and beater cars, almost like a sneak peek at the student body. she climbed out of her car and slammed the door shut as she walked away. the southsiders would be relaxing outside the school before the bell rang and she'd be joining them.

PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ min-jun ! // 01. ]

Postby haru ; » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:28 am

KIM MIN-JUN . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ role; southsiderx ` location; going to schoolx ` tagged; southsiders, gigi

indentation"get up, jun." min-jun could vaguely make out scuffling noises in the doorway before searing light cast over his eyes and a pair of rough hands shrugged the ragged blanket away from his shoulders. he grunted and rolled over obstinately to the other side of the bed. on normal occasion, min-jun would have quietly heeded his eomma, but this harsh, boyish voice was anything but.
        indentationchanyeol wasn't in the mood to deal with any teenage resistance today, but to be fair, he was never quite in the mood for that. min-jun knew what was coming the second before his elder brother cuffed him on the side of his head and started dragging his leg off the bed. "up and at it, little brother. if you're quick you might still have some eggs left over for breakfast." immensely annoyed, min-jun kicked at what little he could make out of chanyeol's body and rubbed a hand over his eyes. the latter dodged and scowled heavily, but made no move to retaliate even as his younger brother threw the blanket over his face again and sighed into the fraying fabric.
        indentationmin-jun waited until he heard footsteps around the side of the bed and leave the room. only then did he peek out from beneath his sheets and stare wearily at the ceiling. downstairs, his father was already beginning to shout at him. interspersed between his heated summons were the long, trilling calls of invisible cuckoo birds outside the window, and min-jun made a subconscious movement as if to shoo them away, before realising it was virtually impossible. hissing through his teeth, the seventeen-year-old boy swung his legs around the edge of the bed to rest on the floorboards with a resounding thud. his abeoji abruptly stopped yelling.
        indentationafter giving the peeling wallpaper of his cramped bedroom a scornful once-over, min-jun quickly slipped into a loose white shirt (as always) coupled with a pair of ripped jeans and a dark green beanie he stashed over his messy raven-black hair, gave his teeth several swipes of the toothbrush, splashed some water onto his face, grabbed the strap of his backpack and was off in an instant out the window, coiling and extending his legs as he found purchase on a near-hanging tree branch and leaped his way to the bottom. his parents and chanyeol would have a clear view of the big tree outside their tiny house from the kitchen. min-jun hid a smile as his brother immediately began shrieking and eomma hastily called for him to eat breakfast.
        indentation"i'm not that hungry," he said casually, striding through the door as if he hadn't just jumped two-storeys down from his bedroom. min-jun flashed his mother one of his signature bunny smiles, very well knowing that like the literal ray of sunshine it was, she wouldn't be able to stay angry at him for long.
        indentationhe was half-right. eomma instantly relaxed and dished out an egg sandwich on a plate, but both abeoji and chanyeol were shooting him very mutinous looks, that min-jun was more than happy to conveniently ignore. he flung the backpack over his shoulder, wincing internally as his books jabbed into his shoulder blades. after bidding his family a quick farewell, he captured the edge of the sandwich between his teeth and headed back out of the house without looking back once. min-jun was glad to be finally out for some fresh air. he squinted in the sudden rush of sunlight and warmth and easily broke into a jog, like he always did, in the direction of the academy.
        indentationonce within the school grounds, min-jun wiped a thin sheen of sweat of his brow and surveyed the throngs of students hanging around the parking lots amongst cars of varying degrees of sophistication. he caught sight of a fellow southsider and friend, genevieve, getting out of her car, though most people typically called her gigi. the southsiders all knew each other on a normal basis and it wasn't rare for them to be able to call all the kids friends, or name each and every household down the streets. favouring the girl with a wave, min-jun smoothly fell into step beside her. there wasn't anything to be said. on his part, at least. the southsiders would understand how reluctant he was to return to academy. as if there weren't some psycho watcher out to kill them or half the student population being prim and proper northsiders. snakes, all of them. the boy turned curious doe eyes towards the girl, sunlight slanting across his incredibly handsome features and giving his skin a rather pearlescent gleam.

haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ace of spades

Postby lover boy. » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:02 pm

ENZO “RICHIE” RICHARDS.
        ━━ i. location : home, late for schoolii. tags :johnny, billie, kitty, open.

babby His eyes fluttered open to the continuous ringing of his phone’s alarm, ever persistent,
          naturally. Slowly he rose, turning over onto the edge of his bed to reach for his phone. Once in reach he clicked off the alarm, allowing for an icon notification to then appear on the surface of his cracked screen. He had missed eleven calls from Johnny from the night before. Once more, he set aside his phone, leisurely, he ran his fingers through his black strands of hair, which proved futile for it quickly resumed its position, spontaneously falling just below his eyebrows. To the best of his recollection, he skimmed through his memories of the night prior. But the only thing that came to mind were the fervent festivities of the preceding morning. The luminous rays that shone through the window next to his bed surely had its effect on Richie. Rubbing his eye, he stood up from his creaky, frangible bed, and wearily walked across the small living space of his family’s RV. Inclining
          his neck position to properly enter through the undersized doorway of the bathroom.
          babby There he stood, looking himself in the speckled mirror, in the corner of his lower lip, a scar. Dry blood cornering the edges of the cut, where did it come from? he pondered, with his luck, a fight was the most probable conclusion. That would explain the cuts and bruises on the centers of his knuckles, and his achingly sore body. Gradually, he began to turn the rustic knobs above the sink, cupping his hands he splashed the cold water in his face. Fresh, enlivening, the things Richie needed most to get through the dreadful day that awaited him. The bathroom door creaked behind him, as he exited it changed and freshened up, and right then, he walked over to the kitchen area, he hastily went through the wooden cupboards above the sink, discarding his father’s pills and cigarette packs. He grabbed a half-eaten cereal bar, wrapped with bluely tinted plastic that was torn through,
          hesitantly he took a bite out of the marks that were left. Shrugging it off he began to eat the rest non-chalantly, normally, Richie would’ve stayed to eat breakfast with his father and uncle, but he was already late for school, and wanted anything other than to hear remarks from his father about how he shouldn’t have stayed out so late. With a croaky and raspy tone he yelled throughout the van “Going to school! Bar crumbs flying out of his mouth, wiping his lips he grabbed his father’s car keys. And slammed the front door, as he walked down the steps his right hand accompanied him gliding on the railing along the steps, as his left properly adjusted his backpack, keys in pocket. He pulled them out and pressed one of the three buttons located on the right hand corner.

babbyRunning over to the vehicle unrightfully parked directly facing the RV, Richie uncovered it, pulling the heavy tarp that was set on top to protect it. Revealing a topless sleek black Cadillac convertible original from 1959, the vibrant red interior cushioning Richie’s backpack as he hastily threw it in the back seat. Taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of the car, Richie let out a prolonged whistle, before jumping into the drivers seat, and sliding the keys in. Richie couldn’t help but smirk when the engine started up, letting out a deep roar that would scare off a clan of hyenas. Turning up the radio, the audio gradually transcended from the erratic sound of white noise into the vitalizing tunes of Motörhead.
          babby The wind blew in his direction, his hair flowing the other way, the blaring and also invigorating beat of ace of spades underlying his own voice singing along to the raspy and yet powerful voice, it was the perfect sensation, Richie let out an intoxicating laugh, louder than the song itself. Stepping on the pedal, it intensified, he was on a high, and it was amazing.

babby He rolled into the school driveway, a clutter of students spread around the front area, and other cars pulling in as well. Students turned as they heard the sound of his engine clashing with the metal rock, it was a dead giveaway that it was a southsider pulling through, that or that northside wannabe. But it wasn’t just any southsider, it was Richie, whilst parking he managed to get a good look at the scene. The extremely attractive girls in short skirts and high heels, that Richie might’ve ogled at a bit too long for it to be unnoticeable, and the rebellious southsiders who were as, if not, even hotter. Watching girl by girl pass by until one especially caught his attention, but not because of any scantily clad outfit choice, but rather what she was saying. Something about a “watcher”, in fact, now that Richie started to pay more attention there were tons of people talking about it. Deciding to leave it alone, he removed the keys from the car. In turn, stopping the music. .
          babby As he left his car, he noticed two girls in what already seemed to be a tense conversation, one a prim, stuck up northsider, and the other a wannabe southsider. While Richie didn’t know much of them, he still found a way to add fuel to the fire. He was an instigator, it was just who he was. “oooh, cat fight” he added, following it up with a hissing noise. As he walked past the two, he prepared to enter the building. Pulling out his phone, he dialed Johnny’s number and called him, hoping to meet up with his good friend, and escape the social confines of the immodest northsiders that surrounded him.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:51 pm

( ) ──𝐙 𝐘 𝐋 𝐈 𝐓 𝐇
      xxxrole. southsider & loc. school & nationality. american & gender. female & sexuality. heterosexual & mentions. richie, billie, kitty & tags. open

Zylith let's out a tired sigh as the soft morning air wisps through her long silvery white hair. Sitting on her dad's motorcycle, she was lost in thought. What would become of southsiders? Better yet, the drags? Would the watcher really come after them? She nearly laughs at the thought, thinking to herself, "Eh, let him come." She was not afraid of this wannabe emperor in the slightest. In fact she kind of wanted him to come after her, just so she could have a chance to figure out who's behind the mask. That might sound stupid to some, but Zylith was well-prepared. She almost never left her house without a gun concealed in the saddle bags of her father's bike. And if she ever felt like she was in danger, she'd easily have it available. How she'd gotten the gun? Well let's just say she wasn't the most upstanding southsider, obviously. She'd stolen it a while back out of someone's car. It was a basic pistol, but bullets are bullets either way. The sound of a familiar engine snaps her out of her thoughts as she sees a black cadillac roll into the school parking lot.

Zylith smirks, noticing that it was Richie. She eyes him as he pulls in, and goes to park. As he's doing so, she also notices his wandering eyes at all the girls who were making their way into the school. She sighs, not surprised by this at all. The boy acted like he owned the world just because his dad was the leader of the dragons. It's not that she disliked him or anything, but she'd just been around long enough to not be surprised by his antics anymore. After he gets out of the vehicle, her eyes follow his movements until she notices two girls near the entrance of the high school that seemed to be in a rather intensive discussion. She couldn't make out what Richie had said to the two, but knowing him it was probably something sly in hopes of getting the two to actually fight about it. Pfft, that'd be funny. Zylith often found humor in petty fights. The things people got into fights over could be really stupid or immature. Fighting wise, Zylith had a pretty clean record. She didn't let much get to her; unless someone insulted the drags or her father, she was overall fine. But when she does get into fights, she usually finishes them. Her dad had taught her his method of self defense while she was growing up, and often kept her in practice until he got put in jail.

Deciding it was finally time to head inside, she gets up with a soft yawn and grabs her bag off of the bike, as well as her helmet. She makes her way towards the entrance of the school, trying to ignore the loud ruckus of the parking lot now. As she makes her way up the entrance's small stairway, she brushes past the two girls and briskly by Richie as well. She casts a mischievous glance at the two girls, as if trying to antagonize the two before heading inside, not paying any mind to Richie since her main goal right now was to get her helmet safely into her locker so that it wouldn't be stolen or messed with. She makes her way down the hallways until she reaches said locker, and quietly unlocks it. She slides her helmet inside and then grabs her earbuds that she'd left inside the locker for school use only. Her good pair she kept at home. After doing so, she shuts the locker and locks it again, making sure the lock was securely closed. She then looks around a bit before deciding to head to her first class.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:51 am

𝘐𝘬𝘢𝘻𝘪 𝘈𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰
Ikazi Arahiro | Male | Northsider | Tags: Zylith
    As his alarm crackled through the air, Ikazi cursed loudly and threw a pillow at the epicenter of the problem, knocking it off the table to land with a crash on the floor. He wasn't worried about the noise, as everyone would already be up. The sole heir of the Arahiro company was not a morning person, unlike everyone else in his family, it would seem. As appealing as it was, missing school would reflect badly on him long term, and with everything that was going on at the moment, it wouldn't do to draw the attention of his father. His mother he wasn't worried about. She was weak, bowing to his sire's every want and whim. It was sickening. Pulling the wire of his phone to draw the device towards him, a large influx of messages pinged onto the lock screen as soon as he opened its damaged case and he sighed and ran a hand through the nest that would be his hair as soon as he brushed it. Looked like his Southsider friends had been busy like usual. Ikazi flicked through the notifications lazily, swiping away an invitation by one of his cousins to join them for a game of golf on the weekend. It was boring, and he would let it rot like all the others. Then, after he had managed to sort the multitude of notices into something coherent, he switched to the news, then onto a couple of online forums. Seemed like the 'watcher' was everywhere. Whoever it was, Ikazi wanted to meet them. They were a breath of fresh air into the slowly stagnating town, a wind that threatened to turn into a hurricane. Grinning, Ikazi chucked the phone onto his bed and went to shower and change. Things were getting interesting.

Ikazi spun the wheel of the BMW carelessly, slotting into one of the last available spaces in the parking lot and earning himself a lot of filthy stares from the other students that had been trying to maneuver into it. He laughed lightly and waved at them with a cheeky grin, before grabbing his bag and keys, spinning them around his index finger as he walked in through the school's entrance. Heading straight to his locker, he passed a few faces he knew but wasn't acquainted with before reaching his own. Someone had stuck a post it with 'freak' on it to the locker door, and he couldn't repress a chuckle as he admired the crude scribble that might've been him. Of course, he knew exactly who had done it. It was Dermot Whillington, a boy who'd obviously had nothing better to do with the previous five years of his life than try and ruin Ikazi's. Was it jealousy? Maybe? Infatuation? Who knows? Either way, he was starting to get a little irritating. His sad and pathetic attempts to bully Ikazi had begun to get tiresome rather than humorous, and it was probably time to do something. Licking his lips, Ikazi eyed the note once more before shrugging and unlocking the locker door. It could wait until later. Moving towards his first class, a shock of white hair drifted across his vision and he tilted his head. It was that girl with the weird name. Zy- something? Searching his memory, Ikazi finally remembered. Zylith. Swinging his messenger bag over his shoulder, he hurried to catch her. "Hey, Zylith, right?" He smiled slightly, trying to dredge up any more information he'd heard about her from his mind. Although not habitually social, Ikazi made an effort when he was bored. Besides, 'friends' could be useful.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:44 am

Nationality; English-Southsider-On the way to school//At the office-Female-Seventeen-Hetrosexual- Mentions;none-TAGS; Open--(Someone needed lmao)

Ryann picked up the pace, rounding a corner to see a large school that her foster father had shown her when she moved in a week a week ago. She made her way to the front of it, avoiding anyones gazes with her hood up. However, she noticed two different types of styles.. one was more cleaner, more sharper.. the other-like hers, seemed to be more careless, messy. She had heard about the 'Northside' and the 'Southside' and she was apparently a part of the southside.. It was interesting to her, back in england where she came from wasn't the nicest, but there weren't two parts.. however she found it interesting.

Ryann upped the steps, making her way to the door to open it, seeing as the halls were mostly empty, everyone must've been in class.. meaning she was late.. She let out a small huff, making her way to the principals office, her bag clutched on her shoulder. Walking in the secretary looked up at her, "Oh she's just arrived Mr. Downs" the woman said hanging up the phone after sending-who she assumed to be her foster father- "You're Ryann.. Right?" the woman asked to which Ryann nodded to. "Great! The foster center and your father-oh sorry, f-foster father, let us know about your silence" Ryanns fists curled at this, sure she was quiet but she wouldn't hesitate to put anyone in their place.. which was probably why she was sent back to the foster home various times.. for getting 'physical' and throwing a punch or two, she hoped she didn't start anything at this school though, her foster father seemed nice. "Alright.. Uh, Oh yeah, here" She smiled handing Ryann a timetable and a map of the school. "I'm sorry, we couldn't get a guide, but feel free to head to first period" She smiled, turning back to her computer as Ryann pivoted in confusion. 'just like that? No papers? No tips? Rules? Nothing?' she thought in confusion. She glanced at her timetable, looking down before switching to the map, she looked back up, how the heck was she supposed to find the class in this school of three floors?? She shook her head, beginning the walk down a long hallway, her eyes following the paths on the paper, the secretary had marked the rooms and where to go in order, so she followed until...-she was met with something-no-someone. Their bodies collide as she stumbles backwards, flinching as they'd hit a few stitches on her ribs.. Her hands curling into fists, why was she so clumsy-she just wanted to blend in with the crowd.. So she looked up-seeing who it was..

((I changed her backstory-just because the other one was a bit violent :3 and I added her nationality-so when she does talk she'll have an english accent :) I need someone to be the opposite person in the roleplay, doesn't matter who :))
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:34 am

_🔥_ K A T Y L I N xA G R E S T E
x x"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."
x xNorthsider ~ Location: School Hallways ~ Tags: Ryann
▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬♠▬
It was natural to see the little red head early to school, just walking about, looking or reading. Today, she was reading with her black-rimmed glasses. She had been through these halls for a while, now, her book already three chapters in. She would have preferred to be with someone she knew but that list was extremely short. It normally was without her brother around. Even then, not many people would be willing to try and handle the over bearing twin.
Kate continued through the hallways, losing track of time as she continued to chapter five in her book, Gone With the Wind. She didn't even see anyone around her. Oh, but did she feel it. She smacked into someone, falling down on her knees and dropping her book. Kate just blinked, looking like she just woke up to some weird scene. She was quick to grab her book again, marking the page before standing up and turning to the person she had run into. She adjusted her glasses, an apologetic smile on her lips as she looked up at the other girl. "Sorry about that. Wasn't paying attention." She said, glancing around to see the time on a nearby wall. Opps, I'm late. She thought, scrunching her nose up slightly. She then turned to the person she ran into, tilting her head as she examined her. "Are you looking for your first period?"
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:15 am

Nationality; English-Southsider
-Semi mute
-Hallway
-Female-Seventeen
-Hetrosexual-
Mentions;none-TAGS;Katylin--

Ryann looked up at the girl, bringing herself to her feet as she sent her a lopsided smile. She nodded her head slowly, handing over the timetable that was handed to her, hopefully this nice girl and her would have a class or two together, as Ryann literally knew nobody. She also found her american accent fascinating as she blinked a few times, a teacher coming into the hallway to confront her.

"Everything okay?" The man asked, she curtly nodded before his eyes narrowed at Ryann, she only sent him a confused look from under the hoodie. "Hoodie. Off" he demanded, crossing his arms. What the hell is this? Is he my parent? No. Didn't think so Ryann shook her head, calmly, but copying his actions by crossing her arms. "Why?" he pushed, raising his eyebrows as she tapped her foot impatiently. This bloody bastard wasn't gonna tell her what to do. "Take it off, or I'll be phoning home" He said, she only tilted her head, how was he going to call home if he didn't know who- "Ryann Solars, Take it off or I'm calling your father, or should I just message the foster center?" he asked, taking a step closer as she stepped back in fear and shock. "I'm the principle, you should know this by now, now, hood. off." She sighed, caving in, it was this or risking the transfer back to the center. She let out another huff, embarrassed, she could've possible lost a new friend because of this, so she grabbed the back of her hoodie and reeled it down her neck. She averted her gaze onto the floor, letting her arms drop, her dented, cut, and scarred face exposed, along with a long scar that ran down the side of her forehead to her jawline. She looked up to meet his widened eyes, he let out a breathy gasp, oh was she doing well.. one day in and she'd already be getting made fun of.. But that was okay, she knew how to throw a punch, headlock, and even punch squarely to break a nose clean. So she sent him a small glare, shaking her head before walking ways away from him and back to the girl.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me