the watched;

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby mellow. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:56 am

OLIVER ! ”━━━━━━info. seventeen. male. bi.x whereabouts. academyx tags. richie, min-jun

indentatioliver rolled his eyes at enzo’s childish response, though he knew he was in no position to display any attitude. all the same, as enzo grasped his shirt tighter, an annoyed grimace marked oliver’s features. he was really getting sick of enzo’s attitude, and how he treated him— and he was especially sick of that stupid nickname. ollipop. yes, at first it was a silly thing oliver’s friends had come up with, but once enzo caught wind of it he teased and mocked oliver about it to no end. now oliver hated the sound of it. yes, enzo had that kind of negative effect on people.
      indentati spineless worm. pretty boy. the words rang through oliver’s ears like a fire alarm. enzo’s tone was light and jokey, but his words were anything but a joke. oliver sneered at him, but as a new voice rose above the crowd, oliver’s eyes flew past enzo and landed on another boy he vaguely recognised as min-jun. min-jun had said something oliver didn’t hear all too clearly, but he guessed it was a threat of some kind— yes, that much was clear in the boy’s tone. this surprised oliver, more than anything, because it was typical of southsiders to stick together: they usually had to, as they were constantly under attack by everyone else. no, even though he didn’t know him well, he had heard and could tell that min-jun had a no-nonsense type of character.
      indentati fortunately, he was soon released from the clutch of enzo, who was seemingly distracted by this third boy entering the mix. however, it wasn’t in the way he would’ve liked: enzo shoved him to the ground, his sudden force catching oliver off guard. he fell back ungracefully, sharp pain shooting up his arms when his hands hit the floor. he watched as richie approached min-jun, and slowly raised himself to his feet, half afraid that richie might decide to turn round and pounce again, but slightly more concerned with his pride.
      indentati oliver could’ve done a million things in that moment. he could’ve walked away. he could’ve pushed enzo right back. he could’ve spat, and fought, and cursed. but he was tired. no, not physically: he was tired of enzo. tired of his crap and tired of being tyrannised by him every time he saw him. all he wanted to do was say something. he wanted to stand up for himself. or maybe he just wanted to show that he was worth more than enzo told him. “screw you,” said oliver, rather quietly but clearly still. he could’ve said something else, but that was all that came to mind, and as he said it he realised it was almost all he wanted to say. but there was an ounce of respect oliver had to give enzo: he was the self-proclaimed prince. not in keeping with his character, oliver added mockingly, “your highness.”

BILLIE ! ━━━━━━info. seventeen. female. het.i whereabouts. academyi tags. richie, ryann, min-jun

indentati billie noticed that she caught richie’s attention for a split second with her remark, and in that moment flashed him a triumphant smirk. she was sure she’d won whatever little war richie had waged. at least for now.
      indentati billie watched as the situation unfolded: some asian kid billie never spoke to and rarely about, who she knew only as min-jun (though she liked to refer to him as minnie) stepped in, stopping richie in his tracks. billie’s fingers flew across her phone screen as she typed all of this out to her friend, who was already in her first class. soon a girl caught her eye, though: a brown-haired girl, who billie vaguely remembered was either english or irish— she couldn’t remember what she’d been told about her. what was her name? rachel? rheba? whatever. in any case, billie didn’t like the look of her, and it was written on her face. she was staring at the girl from inside the crowd, either trying to figure out what she was doing or who exactly she was. she didn’t know why exactly rheba-rachel-some other name starting with r stood out, but she could tell r-girl was kind of on the weird side. and she was definitely a southsider: lingering around suspiciously was a habit among them. billie was a self-proclaimed expert at judging books by their covers.
      indentatibillie watched as the pasty north side kid rose to his feet, and then insulted richie. the only word that came to mind was oof. the kid sure had some guts doing something like that, and billie thought that everyone in the small crowd could predict what was probably going to happen next. richie was going to lash out, as always. and the norther would be in deeper than he was before. billie made a mental note for later of everyone a part of the show: pasty, pretty boy norther was stupid, if brave. minnie was not as stupid, but much braver, getting in between richie and his victim. richie was richie. that never changed, no matter how much everyone around him wished it would.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ min-jun ! // 03. ]

Postby haru ; » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:08 am

KIM MIN-JUN . / /
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ role; southsiderx ` location; school hallwayx ` tagged; richie, oliver, billie, ryann

indentationmin-jun suspected this. had anticipated this. yet to see richie's furious glare turned on him was still rather a shocker. if he weren't so difficult to faze or used to it by now, min-jun might have been cowed, but instead he squared his shoulders and adopted the most cocky, maddeningly calm expression he could muster as was typical of a southsider. "hold it, rich," he said in what sounded like a bored drawl. "i didn't mean just you, the northsider too. besides, do you really think this," his gaze flicked towards oliver, "is really worth fighting over?" when richie spat the insults out at him (northside pet!), min-jun couldn't help but grin internally. that was so like richie. if he weren't one of the few people who could handle his temper, he would have whirled round and high-tailed out of here as soon as he could before all hell broke loose. "what are you, some bulldog? i'm sure you can put those fists to better use." yes, he was dissing oliver in all ways imaginable, and yes, min-jun didn't like picking on northsiders in general, but desperate times called for desperate measures.
        indentation"get to class," he called over his shoulder, turning away from the pair with an apparent air of nonchalance. "if the northsider tries anything again, you can beat him up." a pause. min-jun tilted his head so their irises clashed. his eyes slowly roved down till they met oliver's, and he was momentarily conflicted to see him sprawled rather unceremoniously on the floor, a look of absolute hate marring his features. "you mess with him, you pay," he said simply. "any of you, and any of us, really. i won't save your skin next time."
        indentationignoring the gapes and pointed fingers of the onlookers, min-jun balled his fingers into a fist and bumped richie's shoulder with his knuckles. "yo. are you coming or not? this place reeks of northsider." min-jun added the last part in a low undertone, so hopefully only richie heard it. the boy raised his eyebrows at the other, half taunting and half compellingly. he wouldn't go so far as to say he led richie off due to any form of affection for the northsider boy, for in actual fact min-jun's best interests were placed in looking out for his friend. as long as it was something that could potentially make him face suspension or worse, expulsion, min-jun often took it upon himself to see that it didn't happen under his watch. "if your screen cracked, we'll get it fixed after school. these (northsiders) are a waste of time, really."
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

othersiders

Postby lover boy. » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:09 pm

ENZO “RICHIE” RICHARDS.
        ━━ i. location : with min-jun, heading to classii. tags :min-jun, Oliver.

babbyRichie was reassured by min-jun’s sudden support, Richie quickly made the assumption that it came from a place of loyalty. Even if it had seemed like that place had been destroyed during his hostile standoff with the northsider, southsiders always had each other’s backs. It was relieving to know that min-jun wasn’t the exception. Oliver then flung an insult Richie’s way (albeit a petty one), “screw you, your highness” Richie balled up his fists, but then released them as min-jun said “those fists could be put to better use” instead he just turned to Oliver furrowing his dark brows. And let out an arrogant smirk, as if he’d just won the petty dispute. ”next time, you mess with me, olllipop... I’ll break your nose! Got it?” he said condescendingly. He then adjusted his backpack strap, and caught up with min-jun, “if your screen cracked we’ll get it fixed after school, these (northsiders) are a waste of time really” Richie let out a deep chuckle, while to some of those with a normal teenage upcoming, this would be around the time that they aired their apologies. But not the southsiders. And especially not Richie, they were raised in a fight or flight mode, and fight was really the most popular choice for them.

babbyThe southsiders were never really ones to lament over past disputes, or dwell over them. Moving on was just something that they’d grown accustomed to, but Richie did have a way of making up for his attitude “ nah forget it, don’t have the money to get it fixed anyway, just wanted to give that stupid kid some trouble. How about this? After school, you and I go to Lenny’s, at least there we won’t have to deal with this type of crap. ”. The south and north both enjoyed the company of Lenny’s on a nice sunny afternoon, the diner being possibly the only place the two types of people mix really. Other than the academy, of course, and plus, Lenny, the owner, was a quite unbiased man. For both sides, really, his mother grew up on what was now called the southside, (back then it was the “otherside”). Richie liked hearing these stories from Lenny, he learned more with him than he probably did at school, strangely enough. Especially when it came to the town’s history, whitewater academy always tiptoed around the fact that there were two sides to the town. And always pushed the idea that, everyone was ‘equal’, but they weren’t, not really. Southsiders always had it worse, a fact everyone was well aware of, even if the academy pretended not to be. And with the arrival of this “watcher”, once more, it seemed, that the southside was on the unlucky side of the coin.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the watched;

Postby Litwick » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:24 pm

⮚R Y A N N , S O L A R S⮘
Nationality; English-Southsider
-Semi mute
-Hallway
-Female-Seventeen
-Hetrosexual-
Mentions;-Richie , Billie-
TAGS;-OPEN-

Ryann looked around the small crowd that seemed to part, looking at the small group of people in the center before stepping back, had the whole school been like this? Just fights? Ryanns eyes narrowed, Ryann herself often went to an underground fighting ring outside of the dirty part of town, she was familiar with a few faces at this school and gang members. She'd look up at the small group again, shaking her head and brushing past them, her shoulder grazing the boys as she continued on, tugging her leather jacket tighter around her and entering class early to sit at the back. If fights were all that were in this school she didn't want to put up with them..but if she had to, she wouldn't be the worried one.
Last edited by Litwick on Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:49 pm

xxᴄᴏɴɴᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
17 | Male | Bisexual | Northsider | Tags: Ikazi

Connor had gotten all of his books organized, and turned back to Ikazi, swinging his backpack back over his shoulder. "I have Biology next. I think we might have a class or two together; I've seen you around before," he told Ikazi. Ikazi seemed pretty friendly, and he could be pretty fun to hang around. "If we have it together, why don't we walk together?" He suggested.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:05 am

𝘐𝘬𝘢𝘻𝘪 𝘈𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰
Ikazi Arahiro | Male | Northsider | Tags: Connor
    "Biology, huh?" Ikazi quickly flicked back through his mind, searching for knowledge of his timetable. His memory was pretty horrible sometimes, but he did remember he had the science subject in the morning so it was very likely he and Connor had been in the same biology class the entire time. "Yeah, I think we do have next class together. That would work for me." He smiled and pulled his bag closer, flipping the large flap shut. Footsteps echoing, he followed the other boy to biology, considering a good topic to bring up. As a test, he wondered what Connor thought of the topic of the week. The Watcher. "So, I guess you've heard the news, right? About the person who wants to reform the town? What do you think about it all?" The students coming from the other direction blurred past Ikazi as he focused on Connor's answer. He was genuinely curious about what others had to say on the subject.

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:23 am

xxᴄᴏɴɴᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Connor smiled when Ikazi agreed to his suggestion, falling in step alongside the brunet. However, at Ikazi's next words, Connor scrunched his face up in distaste. He was usually an accepting guy, but he felt like "The Watcher" was just dangerous and arrogant. "I mean... It's a bit scary...? I don't like it. He acts as if he is some perfect god, trying to fix our town. Sure, we're a bit messed up, but, one person still can't judge everybody. Plus, the way he talks about southsiders is pretty discriminatory; not all of them are bad people," he told Ikazi, hoping that the male wouldn't decide to change his mind about Connor because of his opinions.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:52 am

𝘐𝘬𝘢𝘻𝘪 𝘈𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰
Ikazi Arahiro | Male | Northsider | Tags: Connor
    Ikazi smiled and nodded as Connor spoke. The kid had insight. Interesting. "Scary? You're a Northsider, right? What do you have to fear? Like the rest of the self-proclaimed aristocracy, you are above it all." His voice slipped from its usual smooth drawl into one that was mocking the classic posh tone. He laughed lightly and reverted back to his normal voice, eyes becoming wide and curious. "Why, do you have friends in the south or something? A secret lover, maybe?" Grinning mischievously, he skipped away so Connor wouldn't be able to hit him even if he'd wanted to. "In all due seriousness though, why would a Norther like you care about the Drags? Or is it some strange sense of morality that makes you want to stick up for the underdogs?"
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:56 am

xxᴄᴏɴɴᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Connor was a bit surprised at Ikazi's question, but he supposed it was reasonable. "A secret lover?? Nothing like that... I mean, I'm not really that... er, popular? I just... I feel like a lot of them aren't really that bad. They're just as human as we are. Plus I do have some Southsider friends," he explained himself, still a bit worried. Ikazi's last question seemed a bit pointed. Well, Connor was sure that it didn't apply to him. He didn't feel like he needed to stick up for them really, but... well. He felt like if he had said yes, then it would make him seem like a bad person. He did feel like it was morally right for the Northers to treat the Drags just as well as they treated each other, though.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me