~ Soul Mates ~ (( Open & Accepting ))

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~ Soul Mates ~ (( Open & Accepting ))

Postby Pochi » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:14 pm

II Jack II 23 years Old II Single Arrow II tags; Ryann II

Jack looked at the girl with a questioning smile of his own. "Uh, yeah." He managed to say to her. He looked down at the dog in her arms and then back into the girls eyes. "I'm Jack. I just moved here for work." He smiled a genuine smile suddenly feeling exposed. She sure has a strong way about her. He thought to himself. He took her hand and gave it a shake.

Dean II 25 years Old II Anchor & Buoy II Tags; Open II

Dean worked at the coffee shop in the middle of town. Dean absolutely loved the smell of coffee, which was the muse for him to open his own coffee shop. He was not a coffee drinker himself, but if he could get the energy from the smell, he would be high all the time. Dean left the house this morning feeling particularly chipper. He didn't know what brought on this attitude as he was usually a keep to yourself and despicable individual. He has often been compared to the character 'Gru' from Despicable me. Which he supposed means there is hope for him to fall in love with someone, maybe someone will love him for who is he. He is a required taste for sure. He chuckled at the thought. Dean unlocked the doors in the early hours of the morning and began to set up shop. His first order of business was to put a "Help wanted" sign in the front window. Since the business has really started to take off, he's finding he needs more help than usual to take care of his shop. Oh and as for the shop name. He only found it fitting to call it "Treat Yo' Self."

Ronald II 19 years Old II Extra Character II Tags; Open II

Extra character in case someone else joins and has no one to role play with.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:14 am

//Ryann Solars//19 Years Old//Single Arrow//Tags; Jack//

Her eyes widened a fraction, she usually didn't like being touched by strangers, or men really for that matter, but she pulled through, shaking his hand with a faltered fake smile Why would you shake his hand if you don't like contact?, she mentally scoffed. She'd noticed her dog had calmed down so she set Freya onto the ground. She stood quietly, studying his face while keeping her polite posture, her smile returning a fraction, She then turned, looking at the boxes piled in front of the house, she had hours to kill still so, she mentally cursed herself for offering, "Hey, uhm that's a lot of boxes, did you need any help with them?"

great, now she just had to keep up the act, even if she hated being happy
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:01 am

Shaylee Johnson || 20 || Female || Celtic eye || Tags; open

Shaylee gave a heavy sigh as she stopped in the middle of the considerably busy parking lot to pick up her young son, the poor thing was sick and couldn't go to daycare so here they were, making their way into the grocery store in quiet the unorganised manor. Besides the fact that she was relatively new to this town, the young woman had memorised where the shopping carts were and b-lined right to the ones that had the child seat on them "Don't go to sleep, buddy." she encouraged gently as she glanced at the small child that rested his beautiful head on her shoulder. He was a gorgeous little boy with a charming personality, he was the type of kid that people just adored; but nobody adored Jonah more than she. "Okay, here we go." her voice was soft and loving as she placed the young boy in the seat started making her way into the store. There were so many new faces in here, so many that she didn't recognise at all, perhaps she had been so focused of work and her little boy that she hadn't made any effort to meet new people. That was okay.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one

Postby borahae. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:47 am

xxxx▬▬▬𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 "𝐒𝐄𝐁" 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓
    xxxxblack bands • cismale • twenty-one • homosexual • location: ... • tags: milo

Dressed in a blue-grey turtleneck with a pair of light toned 'mom jeans', embellishing his sharp jawline and overall build, Seb walked out of the doors to the familiar small convenience store with a small wave behind him and a grin on his face. His shift had just finished, thankfully, and as he walked down the sidewalk he began to wonder what he could do with the rest of his evening. With his confidence jeans on, a pair of denim that embodied the essence of Freddie Mercury and all the man stood for, he felt like he could achieve just about anything (Which, for an aspiring actor with little money and a job stocking shelves at a convenience store, was very much needed).

Humming along to a song that had been playing through his head the entire day, cheery and generally happy despite not really having a reason, Seb unconsciously lifted the sleeves of his sweater up to reveal the first two bands of his tattoo and tucked his hands in the front pockets of his jeans. On a typical day, Seb would be wearing clothes that put all kinds of emphasis on his tattoo, proud of the simple black lines going up his right arm; but he was relatively cold today, and if there was anything the male hated more than storms and dogs, it would be just that.

A pep in his step, Seb did a little side-step/slide dance move unconsciously and lightly bumped into a shorter male with a bag of groceries in his hands, quick to make sure the bag didn't fall before facing the ginger and apologizing "Hey, sorry about that! I wasn't paying much attention. You okay?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:04 am

➻mílσ

mαlє ✢ 21 ✢ αríєs ✢ вlαck вαnds ✢ тαgѕ;; sage

milo's hands jerked up towards his face defensively, and if sage hadn't caught the groceries they would've fallen to the ground. he relaxed his stance and swallowed nervously, his gaze slipping to sage's tattooed arm. "it's fine, i wasn't watching where i was going either. i'm milo. milo fletcher." he figured he should introduce himself in the hope to spark up conversations since if his suspicions were correct, this man had a tattoo to mirror his own. milo was wearing skinny jeans, a cavetown t-shirt and a thin sweatshirt. his tattoo was thoroughly covered, and he intended to keep it that way until he was sure of what he had seen.
Last edited by soap.cat on Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post two

Postby borahae. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:44 am

xxxx▬▬▬𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 "𝐒𝐄𝐁" 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓
    xxxxblack bands • cismale • twenty-one • homosexual • location: ... • tags: milo

Noting the male's nervousness, enhancing the Romanian male's natural need to help others, Seb widened his smile and held onto Milo's groceries as if it was a life and death situation "It's nice to meet you Milo; I'm Sage, Sage Hart. But most people call me Seb." A bright look on his features, Seb unintentionally found his eyes drifting to the short statured male's appearance. Overall, Milo was quite adorable; with his freckles and his hair, he appeared quite delicate, and his fashion style made his innocence really shine. Staring for a moment too long at the male, Seb flushed a little and quickly turned away, hoping that his gaze hadn't made Milo uncomfortable "So, do you need any help with these? I'd be glad to carry them for you; y'know, as an apology for nearly taking both you and your groceries down." gesturing lightly to the bag in his hands, oblivious to the male's gaze on his revealed tattoo, Seb turned back to Milo with a friendly smile and waited for his response.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:53 am

➻mílσ

"you're lucky i didn't drop the milk. that would've been a giant mess. where did seb come from?" he was curious about how somebody got seb out of sage. he quickly shifted out of the way as a jogger passed with her dinky little chihuahua. "honestly, that poor thing looks ready to collapse," he commented once she was out of earshot. it was true; the little tan thing was panting heavily and stumbling a bit, but it was mostly just nervous chatter. "i can carry them, they're not heavy, but you're welcome to come to my place. maybe we could get coffee afterwards?" milo offered a nervous grin in return to seb's friendly one, hoping it was at least the slightest bit convincing. he had seen people he thought had tattoos like his, but they were really just similar, not mirrored. every time he did something like this, introducing himself and inviting the person over. unless they were creepy or out of his age range. then he just ignored it and continued with his life.
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gibby! » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:37 am

Cyrus Boswell// male // 22

Cyrus paced around the city sidewalks, watching his reflections in the windows of small businesses. Cyrus sighed, his dark mocha hair being caressed by the cold breeze of winter. He wasn't quite sure where he was going, but he continued to walk, not caring if he would end up lost or not.

Cyrus wandered the labyrinth of a city, noting few passing stray cats. He sat down on the steps of an abandoned building, his sunken and tired eyes closing to block the sunlight filtering through tall structures.
Lights off
Gibby!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post three

Postby borahae. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:42 am

xxxx▬▬▬𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 "𝐒𝐄𝐁" 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓

Chuckling at Milo's comment concerning his name, Seb shrugged a little and retained his bright smile "Good question. I think it happened sometime when I was younger; Kids never really understood the name 'Sage' and decided to come up with something easier. It kind of stuck with me." Looking down at the groceries in his hands at the mention of the earlier incident, Seb nodded and chuckled once again "Yeah, that's true. Good thing I'm not that clumsy."

Mimicking Milo and stepping to the side as the jogger came by, feeling a little uneasy at the sight of the dog, Seb turned to the ginger and joined in on his nervous chatter with a hum of agreeance "It probably wasn't built to run as fast as she's going. I feel a bit bad for it." Watching as the dog struggled to keep going until the chihuahua was out of sight, Seb sighed quietly in relief before turning back to Milo with a wide grin "Oh no, it's my pleasure! I'm just glad to be of service."

Admittedly feeling jittery at the sight of Milo's smile and the offer he put up, Seb nodded quite fast and smiled wider (if it was even possible) "Sounds like a plan! There's this one coffee place a few blocks down from here that is simply divine; Consider it my treat." Quickly returning to his flamboyant self, using his free hand to articulate each word physically, Seb began to think of the warmth of coffee and unconsciously rambled on as they walked towards Milo's home "The shop has the best pastries in the world, no joke. They have this lemon almond cheese danish that is like no other. You have to try it."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:30 am

➻mílσ

"sage is a perfectly fine name." milo lead seb into an apartment building and then into an elevator, pressing the button for the fifth floor. he fumbled with his keys and then with the door, his hands quivering lightly. "sorry, i'm just a bit nervous. it's not everyday that i meet such pleasant people." or any people, for that matter, he added to himself. he was a bit of a hermit, leaving the house only to work at the bookstore called 'the book nook'. his boss wasn't the most creative in the naming department, but he was nice and milo liked him enough. the store wasn't big enough to need more than one worker, so he was often left alone at the cash register to read in between helping customers.

Last bumped by Pochi on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:30 am.
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me