~ Soul Mates ~ (( Open & Accepting ))

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

~ Soul Mates ~ (( Open & Accepting ))

Postby Pochi » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:54 pm

With your soul mate before you, you shed your masks and fears that deny you real love. You both work together in balance and always striving equality and respecting each others contributions. Psychology portrays love as a cognitive phenomenon with a social cause. It is said to have three components in the book of psychology: Intimacy, Commitment, and Passion. Also, in an ancient proverb love is defined as a high form of tolerance. And this view has been accepted and advocated by both philosophers and scholars. Love also includes compatibility. But it is more of journey to the unknown when the concept of compatibility comes into picture. Maybe the person whom we see in front of us, may be least compatible than the person
who is miles away.
We might talk to each other and portray that we love each other, but practically we do not end up into any relationship. Also in compatibility, the key is to think about the long term successful relationship, not a short journey. We need to understand each other and must always remember that no body is perfect. This is what love is supposed to be like.
When you were born, it was known that you were to seek out this soul mate. He/She could be any age, any race, any gender, the only hint? You share the same tattoo. With the unknown constantly hanging over the human races head, tension was high and all hope for the "Perfect love" was darkening as the days grew longer. Everyone had this idea in their heads that if they weren't with the person their tattoo matched then they would never be happy. However, a tattoo shouldn't define your happiness. It shouldn't matter if you're in love with someone that is different then you, but society wont let that happen. You should just wipe that thought from your mind right now. You HAVE to be in love with your soul mate. You Have to make it work with them even if you don't like each other. Don't let the town catch you with anyone but your tattooed partner.
Last edited by Pochi on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ Soul Mate Rules ~

Postby Pochi » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Forms & Discussions Here

1. Chickensmoothie rules ~ Self explanatory.
If you have not
read their rules, I highly
recommend it, as they do not play around.

2. All forms and discussions will be
posted on the other thread.
No exception. You may also pm
me with concerns, ideas,
anything you need if you do not
feel comfortable posting on the forum.

3. please post at least twice a week.

4. in-roleplay drama is great! ooc, not so much.
if you have a problem with another player,
either contact me or take your issues to PM.

5. please write at the very minimum 3 full sentences.

6. Characters must be 18 years or older.

7. No limit to how many characters
you can have but please
be able to handle all of them.
Meaning 3 sentences per character per post.

8. you can make your own form
have within the form ; the tattoo,
name, age, birthday, gender, and personality

9. if you would like to be a mini-mod please pm me.
I will accept up to 2 mini-mods.
please be fairly active and familiarized with the rules.

10. if you want to be the soul mate of your own character
have at it, however, it will not be as fun and you role playing
with other characters may be limited.

11. if you would like to use an anime, they must be human
no nekos, or monsters. this is not a humanoid role play.

12. feel free to pitch ideas or plot developments to me.

13. feel free to have your characters be
dramatic as possible or make conflict

14. all disabilities, race, age above 18, sexualities
are welcome. you are welcome to make a form and put
random in the tattoo space. I will assign you a random
partner and if your character is gay and I match you
with straight, I believe the conflict will be great!

15. more rules will be added as I see fit.
I will post on the thread if I change anything.
Last edited by Pochi on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ Soul Mate Tattoos ~

Postby Pochi » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:02 am

Single Arrow -

Character 1 ; Ryann
page ; one
Character 2 ; Jack
Page ; one
user 1 ; vanessaL1584
user 2 ; Pochi
Simple Feather -

Character 1 ; Katylin
page ; one
Character 2 ; Bell
page ; four
user 1 ; The good stuff
user 2 ; CrazyB
Rose -

Character 1 ; Calvin
page; one
Character 2 ; Bylie
page ; four
user 1 ; Sunsmoke
user 2 ; CrazyB

R2D2 -

Character 1 ; Here
page ; here
Character 2 ; Here
page ; here
user 1 ; Here
user 2 ; here
Celtic eye -

Character 1 ; Cyrus
page ; six
Character 2 ; Here
page ; here
user 1 ; lemonwick.
user 2 ; here
Angel Skull -

Character 1 ; Louis
page ; two
Character 2 ; Kylie
page ; three
user 1 ; Craboom-047
user 2 ; Desiree410

Red Scorpion -

Character 1 ; Summer
page ; two
Character 2 ; Oliver
page ; five
user 1 ; Craboom-047
user 2 ; MeowzMeowz
Snowflake -

Character 1 ; Kaitlyn
page ; one
Character 2 ; Kody
page ; two
user 1 ; ruui
user 2 ; Craboom-047
Bald Eagle -

Character 1 ; Here
page ; here
Character 2 ; Here
page ; here
user 1 ; Here
user 2 ; here

Christmas Tree -

Character 1 ; Tristian
page ; two
Character 2 ; Alisha
page ; five
user 1 ; ruui
user 2 ; MeowzMeowz
Black Bands -

Character 1 ; Sage
page ; four
Character 2 ; Milo
page ; five
user 1 ; sociopath.101
user 2 ; eijiro
Anchor & Buoy -

Character 1 ; Marilyn
page ; one
Character 2 ; Dean
page ; one
user 1 ; Sunsmoke
user 2 ; Pochi
Last edited by Pochi on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:30 am, edited 14 times in total.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Soul Mates ~ (( Open & Accepting ))

Postby Pochi » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:34 am

Bump
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:14 pm

bump
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:34 pm

II Jack II 23 years Old II Single Arrow II tags; Open II

Jack stood in front of the train doors with his bags in his hands. A beanie on his head an the sweatshirt hoodie over that. He sighed listening to his music, somehow he just didn't want to show his excitement. He had applied for the job at the XX company over six months ago, and he had recently got the call that he had been accepted for the internship, so he packed his bags and moved to this quiet and quaint town known by the locals as Rapid Falls. He starts tomorrow but first he had to settle into his room in the large cabin down the road. The doors opened and he got off. The fresh smell of air hit his nostrils with a rush. He was happy for being away from the city, where he was originally from. This place was much smaller and much more quiet. "They really went all out on this country side". He said to himself as he headed down the road. The roads were cobblestone an the buildings were old. It looked like he was back in time. He smiled walking with joy. It was good to be away from his family, but he was going to miss his friends dearly. Jack hiked up his pack an continued forward towards the cabin. It was beautiful in his green eyes.

Dean II 25 years Old II Anchor & Buoy II Tags; Open II

Dean worked at the coffee shop in the middle of town. Dean absolutely loved the smell of coffee, which was the muse for him to open his own coffee shop. He was not a coffee drinker himself, but if he could get the energy from the smell, he would be high all the time. Dean left the house this morning feeling particularly chipper. He didn't know what brought on this attitude as he was usually a keep to yourself and despicable individual. He has often been compared to the character 'Gru' from Despicable me. Which he supposed means there is hope for him to fall in love with someone, maybe someone will love him for who is he. He is a required taste for sure. He chuckled at the thought. Dean unlocked the doors in the early hours of the morning and began to set up shop. His first order of business was to put a "Help wanted" sign in the front window. Since the business has really started to take off, he's finding he needs more help than usual to take care of his shop. Oh and as for the shop name. He only found it fitting to call it "Treat Yo' Self."

Ronald II 19 years Old II Extra Character II Tags; Open II

Extra character in case someone else joins and has no one to role play with.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:48 pm

//Ryann Solars//19 Years Old//Single Arrow//Tags; Jack//

Ryann smiled looking over at Freya, "you ready for another hike?" she smiled petting her soft fur. She clicked off her leash as Freya lept around happily waiting for Ryann to grab the hiking bag out of the trunk. She did so, sliding it on her back and closing the trunk, she locked her car and continued down the side of the dirt road, passing the cabin she'd always pass on saturday when she went for her weekly hikes. She looked over at it, now was that she noticed a man entering it. her sleeve covered her tattoo, she shivered at the cold as she ushered Freya forwards, the puppy yipped before scurrying away and sprinting to the man. Ryann's eyes widened, she let out a huff, making her way over to the puppy who was leaping onto the mans shins.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:12 am

II Jack II 23 years Old II Single Arrow II tags; Ryann II

Jack looked down at the small dog jumping on his leg. He was surprised to see it. He had just managed to open the door when this small dog jumped on his shins. "Well, hello there little one." He gave a warm smile reaching down and petting the god behind the back of her ears. "You are quite adorable." He commented to the dog. He looked up to see a frantic owner chasing after her. He gave a small chuckle. He couldn't imagine being in that situation. He picked up the dog so it couldn't get away and waited for Ryann to approach him.

Pochi wrote:
Dean II 25 years Old II Anchor & Buoy II Tags; Open II

Dean worked at the coffee shop in the middle of town. Dean absolutely loved the smell of coffee, which was the muse for him to open his own coffee shop. He was not a coffee drinker himself, but if he could get the energy from the smell, he would be high all the time. Dean left the house this morning feeling particularly chipper. He didn't know what brought on this attitude as he was usually a keep to yourself and despicable individual. He has often been compared to the character 'Gru' from Despicable me. Which he supposed means there is hope for him to fall in love with someone, maybe someone will love him for who is he. He is a required taste for sure. He chuckled at the thought. Dean unlocked the doors in the early hours of the morning and began to set up shop. His first order of business was to put a "Help wanted" sign in the front window. Since the business has really started to take off, he's finding he needs more help than usual to take care of his shop. Oh and as for the shop name. He only found it fitting to call it "Treat Yo' Self."

Ronald II 19 years Old II Extra Character II Tags; Open II

Extra character in case someone else joins and has no one to role play with.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:41 am

//Ryann Solars//19 Years Old//Single Arrow//Tags; Jack//

She let out a huff, seeing the stranger look at her as she pulled on a fake smile. she jogged over, mentally slapping herself for forgetting her leash in the locked truck. Ryann held in a chuckle as Freya started licking his face, "sorry about her" she said, trying to be as nice as she could while grabbing Freya. She held her in one arm while holding her hand out, "I'm Ryann" she stated firmly.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:24 pm

➻mílσ

mαlє ✢ 21 ✢ αríєs ✢ вlαck вαnds ✢ тαgѕ;;

milo handed the cashier a twenty, grabbed his change, and left the convenience store with a plastic bag carrying a few small items and a gallon of milk. the only reason he had left his house was that he needed a few groceries, or else he'd still be on his couch watching movies. milo watched a couple pass, nervously gazing at the large, but leashed dog they had between them. he wanted to be at home relaxing or painting or reading, but instead he was out, squeezing out of the way of dogs and awkwardly avoiding eye contact. milo was keeping a steady, quick pace, hoping to get home within fifteen minutes.
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me