scandal - [ o&a ]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

scandal - [ o&a ]

Postby gabrielle. » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:28 pm

████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████

they were kidnapped from the heart of osaka, japan- to some unknown area. how can they survive when t
      hese poor highschool students have no idea how to get out? perhaps its all just a..... big... old... scandal..

loosely inspired by the show re:mind. a thriller // romance. feel free to contribute your own clues
      ████
      ████
      ────
Last edited by gabrielle. on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 9 times in total.
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:46 pm

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

───────────────────────────────( PLOT + INFO !)──

set in osaka- japan, meaning all characters must be semi-fluent in japanese. the rol
eplay takes place in present time. also- feel free to make characters who are not ja
panese, like korean or african etc.. characters must be between the ages 16-17.5,,,
also be prepared for some dark plots.
six!!! highschoolers have gone missing- their kidnappers locking them up in a fancy
diningroom with their feet chained to the ground. why are they there? where are th-
ey? no- how do they get out?! each time someone unmasks the truth, they seem to d
isappear from the diningroom. perhaps the survivors are whoever discovers everythin
g quickly enough, though keeps it to themselves.
while they are struggling to escape- the ordinary highschool students are trying to in
vesitigate what happened. they seem to be finding clues just as fast as the kidnappe
d, but will they be the ones to rescue those missing?

clue :
clue :
clue :
clue :
clue :
clue :
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
────
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
Last edited by gabrielle. on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:35 pm

the kidnapped
    aiko watanabe ♀
    jiyoo park ♀
    luna bae ♀
    jinyoung park ♂
    julian seo ♂
    name name ♂

the remaining
    hikaru saito ♂
    ren ito ♀
    park chansu ♂
    harper sivan ♀
    hayashi akito ♂
    jeon hyuna ♀
    alexander lee ♂
    song angel ♀
    sojin kim ♀
    taeyong wang ♂
    zhao kai ♂
    im sanghee ♀
    yien seo ♂
    chaerin song ♀
    the suspicious
    emery erikson ♀
    ressoul ♂/♀
    joshua tagawa ♂
    name name ♂/♀

the remaining cont.
    siwon choi ♂
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀

the kidnapper will be cho
    sen via pm out of the sus
    picious

OTEKARA HIGH

male every day uniform
    male formal uniform

female everyday uniform
    fem everyday #2 uniform
    female formal uniform
    words words words words
Last edited by gabrielle. on Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 17 times in total.
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:30 pm

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      one-sided crushesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      name name likes name name

two-sided crushes
      chansu & harper like each other
      alex & hikaru like each other
      name name and name name like each other

enemies
      name name and name name are enemies
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixieknees » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:53 pm

the kidnapped
    aiko watanabe ♀
    jiyoo park ♀
    luna bae ♀
    jinyoung park ♂
    julian seo ♂
    cairo sun ♂

the remaining
    hikaru saito ♂
    ren ito ♀
    park chansu ♂
    harper sivan ♀
    hayashi akito ♂
    kelsey im ♂
    alexander lee ♂
    dante Devereaux ♂
    sojin kim ♀
    taeyong wang ♂
    zhao kai ♂
    im sanghee ♀
    yien seo ♂
    chaerin song ♀
    the suspicious
    emery erikson ♀
    name name ♂
    joshua tagawa ♂
    suzy nam ♀

the remaining cont.
    siwon choi ♂
    nozomi hisakawa ♀
    delta ♂
    bin soo ro ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀
    name name ♂/♀

the kidnapper will be cho
    sen via pm out of the sus
    picious

OTEKARA HIGH

male every day uniform
    male formal uniform

female everyday uniform
    fem everyday #2 uniform
    female formal uniform
    words words words words
Last edited by pixieknees on Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01 |

Postby pixieknees » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:23 am

𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐎
17 | female | het | the kidnapped | tags: the other kidapped

when aiko watanabe opened her eyes, she felt terrible. first of all- her head was heavier then most of her handbags, and her ankles were aching- feeling like they had been chained to the ground! worst of fall- all she could see was darkness, and her she felt as though something was tied around her neck. rope, perhaps? startled- to say the least, aiko suddenly jerked around, trying to work out just where she was. why was everything so dark!? now- it wasnt like she was exactly panicking. more just... no, she was totally panicking. after all she had a final english test that day, she couldnt miss it! growling to herself, the blinded-girl hurriedly brought her hands to her face, feeling a velvety fabric under her soft fingers. without any hesitation, aiko aggressively used her sharpened stiletto, bright pink nails to rip open the fabric, light flooding towards her gaze. along with the light, a sense of partial relief washed over her. sure- she had no idea where she was, but at least she could now actually breathe. it seemed someone had put a bright red velvet-bag over her face, though, which was rather concerning. slightly confused, ko shook her head until the bagg fell off of her head, definitely messing up her hair. now that was annoying. five other students sat around her- all masked in the red mask, two other girls and three other males, the six of them all sitting at a rather posh looking table- in a posh looking room. what was going on? pissed off beyond belief, aiko angrily kicked her legs, only to gasp in pain. tying her feet down was chain laced with barbed wire that dug into her skin, burning it. what the hell? now- aiko was not a newbie when it came to being kidnapped. she had been stolen as a child, and knew exactly how to get her way out of there! or- so she thought. it also seemed that the other people sitting around her were still knocked out, motionless. "hey!" yelled the girl, angry primarily due to the fact that her hair was ruffled messily thanks to the bag. "let me out! you coward!" yelped aiko, huffing loudly. come to think of it.. what had she been doing before she was taken? oh! that's right, she was walking through the park because she overate that day... damn diet!

""
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐔
17½ | male | closeted gay | crush: alex lee | the remaining | tags: open!

the day seemed to be dragging on and on... by the start of second break, karu was already half asleep, bored beyond belief. he had his headphones in- blasting some english song he had no idea the words to, as he walked behind his group of friends. honestly, he was exhausted. tests and assignments just kept piling up on him and his classmates, drowning any social-life he had once had. but was that going to stop hikaru saito from going out on the usual adventurous? pft, no! trudging after his senior buddies, the black-haired male lazily threw a chip into the air, only to catch it skillfully in his mouth. "to all those who think failing music class makes you untalented-" mumbled karu, mouth still filled with the chip. one of his friends turned to look at him, their green eyes narrowing with confusion. "they should see me now!" finished off hikaru in a chirpy tone, not long after throwing another chip into the air and catching it. but his glee hadnt lasted long. button-nose twitching and eyes widening, hikaru let out a small sneeze, before sneezing again... and again. that only meant one thing... ren ito was around, with her cat haru. allergies really sucked, huh?

""
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐑𝐄𝐍
16½ | female | bi | the remaining | tags: open if u dare

ren ito had been minding her business, white persian perched upon her shoulder and snuggled into her neck. that was, until she heard a very high-pitched sneeze. turning on her heels with the usual resting-pissed face, ren arched a brow at the dark-haired male currently having a sneezing fit. for a second she felt a tug of pity, before she had noticed his expression. he looked quite literally dead inside. smirking smugly to herself, the girl merely petted haru before turning back towards the direction she had already been heading towards. it wasnt like she went out of her way to be mean... well, okay- maybe she did... but, not that time! even then it seemed bad things happened to those around her. which was admittedly rather amusing. "good job haru." praised the girl, smiling nearly unnoticeably at the old kitty before returning to her icy expression and walking towards where a few tree-shaded benches sat. ren was honestly lucky that haru was a loyal cat, because most cats wouldve run off by then without a leash nor collar. but haru and ren had a different bond. they were like sisters- or even mother and daughter. odd, right? well, ren didnt care if she was known to be the only person on campus to bring her cat with her to school.

""

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐔
16 | male | bi | crush: harper sivan | the remaining | tags: open

japanese was hard. that much park chansu had figured-out rather quickly. and so, he often found himself trying to rewrite his katakana and kanji characters as often as he could- including lunch times. hiragana was easy for him to pick up, but the other two alphabets were whole other stories... sighing in frustration, chance looked down at the character he had been rewriting- before casually adding a small face and legs to it. now it looked interesting! giggling to himself childishly, the male leaned his head on his left hand before scribbling over a few of the other characters, making a whole family of kanji. "why is japanese so hard?" mumbled chance quietly, training his gaze to his pencil. "but it looks cute!" he added to himself- in korean, this time. there was no denying that chansu was seriously lacking in the kanji department, perhaps it was mainly due to his short attention span or artsy nature... or even the fact that he'd rather be drawing on his hand then copying down hard-to-memorize characters, either way- he was getting there... "maybe i should hire a tutor?" mumbled chance, in japanese this time. he found swapping between both languages made it easier to learn faster- surprisingly enough, and so half the time he was either talking in choppy-japanese or speedy-korean.

""

||oops
this dragged on??
also not all of the needed roles are filled out
but just ignore that hhh
yall dont have to make your replies this long bc i just got carried away ig?
i thought my muse was low but
sike
its not? sksk

pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: scandal - [ o&a ]

Postby 春雷,, » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:56 pm

. ── C H A E R I N x S O N G
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    (female) ( 16 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual grey-biromantic) ( tags: open )

Chaerin walked down the corridors, nose buried in her book, eyes flitting over the pages before a rustle of paper sounded, then silence, then a rustle again. Absent-mindedly humming a random melody quietly under her breath, she flipped the book shut before looking up. The teachers had once again left a load of work to do, but at this rate, Chaerin wasn't even suprised. Sauntering into the library, she made her way to her usual spot, a small table pushed against the glass wall near the back before she put down her books and other materials. It wasn't like anybody would steal her things anyways, and she really didn't have anything valuable. She made her way over to the adult fiction section to begin her search for a new book that would excite her, fingers trailing over the spines of some as she scanned over one of the shelves. Spotting something that seemed interesting enough, she grabbed hold of the top before firmly pulling it out and turning the book so that she could read the blurb off the back. Humming, she decided to go and borrow it -- it seemed interesting enough. Heading back to her table, she had just started skimming through the first few pages of the book before she stopped at hearing mutterings of broken japanese mixed with fluent korean. Looking up from her book, she noticed Chansu sitting there at a table not far from hers, who currently was hunched over a notebook of some sort. From her distance, she could see his pencil moving in motions that did not seem like he was writing hanji at all, and judging from the low murmurs of what she could pick up, the male seemed to be having trouble with hanji. As Chaerin had grew up with korean and japanese parents, she was fluent in both languages, and could not help but cross the distance between the two before leaning over slightly to eye what Chansu had written, cracking a small smile at the human features the male had doodled onto his hanji.
      "You probably should try to not have a flick at the end here," she stated softly in korean, fingers tapping the characters on the paper where Chansu's mistakes at writing out the hanji were visible,"Writing the strokes in the correct order should also help, so in this case, do the hook first before the flick. The bottom half of the kanji for male is also more blocky than the kanji for female, so don't soften the edges." She hummed, brushing away a strand of hair that had fallen down, "Cute illustrations by the way."

. ── Y I E N x S E O
    (male) ( 17 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: open )

Absent-mindedly tossing a basketball, he watched as the ball fell in a lazy arc directly into the hoop while going over the current text they were learning in class. Their teacher had required them to memorise the entire last two paragraphs by the day after tomorrow, and that's what Yien was currently muttering under his breath as he continued playing around with the basketball. It was rather an enjoyable day outside, the temperature not being too cold or hot with a small breeze occasionally ruffling his clothes. The sun wasn't particularly glaring either, and overall, Yien found it the perfect day to be outside.

. ── D E L T A x U Y E M U R A
    (male) ( 16 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: open )

Even from down the end of the corridor, you could probably hear the squeaks of shoes on the ground, light thumps, the steady thrum and beat of music as well as the occasional noises of concentration coming from one of the dance studios. Narrowing his eyes, Delta spun quickly on one leg before lunging forwards to follow the next steps of the dance. The blonde hair male almost seemed to flit around the room with his smooth and graceful, yet powerful and expressive movements.
      Step to the right, left foot, right, lean sideways, and now... turn!
      Even before Delta finished the spin, he already knew that it wasn't good enough. His spine simply wasn't arched enough, his legs weren't spread far apart enough, and it looked almost like an ungraceful flop in contrast to the elegance he had produced beforehand. Making a sound of frustration, Delta once again ran through that very same part of the choreography, ignoring the burning in his legs and the rivulets of sweat dampening his forehead as he concentrated.
      Come on, once again. You can-
      His legs buckled, weak after three to four hours of continuous harsh dancing and pushing, before Delta fell to the floor with a sudden noise of surprise and almost pain. He lay there for a few seconds before pushing himself up into a ditting position. The male bent his head, pressing a towel against his sweat-dampened forehead and took a long swig of his water. Closing his eyes, he leant his weight back onto his hand, the adrenaline starting to wear off and his muscles beginning to feel like lead. He forced himself up though, grabbing onto the barre for support as he hauled himself onto his two feet. Once again playing the music, he forced his jelly-like legs to move, ignoring the trembling as he ran the routine over and over again. He had already lost all track of time, not knowing how long he had spent working on this one particular twist he just simply could not get right no matter how many times he tried. He had gotten to school extra early just to practise, it must've been at least three to four hours now of continuous dancing with only a few seconds break in between for water.
      The music once again approached the difficultpart, only a few more beats to go-
      Once again, his legs gave out from underneath him, sending Delta crashing to the ground. At this point, the male was so frustrated he was nearly going to cry.

. ── C A I R O x S U N
    (male) ( 16 ) ( kidnapped ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: open, mentions: Aiko )

Cairo wasn't sure where he was when he woke. Why was everything black? He couldn't see a single thing, and he tried to stop the panic from welling up. He took a few deep breaths before realising that he felt some sort of satin fabric around his eyes and paused. Slowly lifting his hands up, it seemed to be some sort of blindfold, and the twisted knot at the back confirmed Cairo's suspicions. Fingers deflty untying the blindfold, he was then greeted with red -- but ir was red with seemingly glimmers of light. Frowning, the purple-haired male carefully took off the bag, and flinched slightly at the sudden bright light. Squinting, he let his eyes adjust before his brown orbs widened in shock.
      He was sitting at a fancy table with 5 other people, three other girls and two other males, and he could see that one of the girls, Aiko, was already awake. Frowning, Cairo tried to move his legs but immediately winced when he felt spikes of pain. Looking down, his mouth dropped open when he saw the chains around his feet along with barbed wire which was currently digging into his skin painfully. He whipped his head up, eyes wide in alarm. "Where on earth are we? What's going on?" he breathed. He only remembered that he had been out for his daily jog before it all turned black.

oops yeah I got carried away as well lmao
but uhh first post and I'm already making my poor bby Delta suffer why am I like this
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:26 pm

━━━━ s i w o n !!❜ ━━━━━━━━ { }
    choi siwon | male | the remaining | pansexual | 17 years | tags; delta
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
indentindentindent
indentindentsiwon blinked sleep out of his eyes, vaguely wondering when he'd actually dozed off. the music room was messy from his frantic practice, but he couldn't make himself clean it up. later, he promised himself, knowing full well he'd probably forget. he just didn't want to right now. as he stepped out of the room he'd consider as almost a second home, he realized the air outside the music room was colder albeit less stuffy. it made siwon even more uncertain. had he really slept that long? or had he practiced without paying attention to the time again? shaking his head, the teen began to walk, hand running through his silvery hair. it made his hand sting a little, as he had pushed down on the strings of the guitar so harshly that one had actually broke. after a moment of panic, he had switched to the piano. but they were also tired from playing the bigger instrument so many times that siwon was sure he'd cry next time he even heard the song he had been practicing. as his he flexed his sore fingers, he heard something else. a steady beat of music, very unlike siwon's own style. he wondered for a moment if another student was practicing their instruments or singing too; then, the telltale sounds of feet thumping on the ground drew him to the closed door of a dance studio. and woah. siwon couldn't help the amazed sparkle in his eye as his mouth dropped open in surprise. the boy (delta if siwon remembered right) was really good at dancing. while siwon normally flopped around awkwardly, much like a fish out of water, this boy had the grace of a swan. he tensed the first time the boy fell, trying to convince himself it was fine, he'd get up, and nearly falling over in blind relief when the younger boy got up again. it was more instincts than care for his own self when he pushed the door open as the boy fell down the second time, the panicked question are you okay? on the tip of his tongue. but only a whisper of the first word came out before he felt his words die abd his throat seize, a pang of regret hitting him in the gut with the force of one of japan's very own bullet train's. he would have been fine, the older scolded himself, ducking his head down. it took him a few more times to finally choke the words out. "h-hey.. are you alright?"

x
x
x
x
x
    ━━━━ y u r i !!❜ ━━━━━━━━ { }
    yuri sato | female | the remaining | bisexual | 17 years | tags; open
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
indentindentindent
indentindentyuri's fingers thrummed on the desk as she leaned into her palm, eyes closed as she zoned out. her slightly oversized sweatshirt did little to help the fact that she was so cold. turning towards the door, she thought she saw a flash of white fur. ren, perhaps? and that cat. humming absently, she took out a notepad and began drawing, a simple sketch of that white cat. when she finished it looked almost comical; its little face grumpy as it sat on its paws and glared up from the paper. manga or comic form was much easier to drsw, the girl had decided years ago. more realistic drawing were so hard. she hoped ren wouldn't mind that she had used the cat for inspiration.. but it wasn't like yuri ever willingly showed off her drawings. she doubted anyone even knew much, if anything, about her second favorite pastime. and her first.. she'd much rather be home, sitting in her room with one of her four furry pets on her lap as she surfed the internet. [open]
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:10 am

𝕀𝕞 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕖
17 ~ Bi ~ Female ~ Tags, Yien

Sanghee sighed, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, a bit annoyed that the wind kept messing up her hair. She leaned back on the bench she was sitting on, her gaze running over the text that her teacher had handed her, reading it quietly to herself. A gust of wind blew past Sanghee, ruffling up the pages in the book and causing her to loose the page she was on. “No no nooo”, she quietly muttured to herself as finally the wind turned the pages some more and landed on the last page. Sanghee let out a frustrated sigh and closed the book. It’d be nice to talk to someone to distract her from the school work she has to do. Finally her gaze landed on Yien and she cracked a small smile, keeping the book tight in her arms as she made her way over to him. “Hey Yien”, she spoke softly to the male, hopeful she wasn’t bothering him or anything.
Last edited by orchid.dreams on Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:29 am

( DANTE ffDEVEREAUX ! )
━━17 years old ! ) male ! ) remaining !) location: school corridors !) tags: open ! )

Dante wasn't necessarily fond of the idea that although everything looked normal today, it meant that it truly was normal. He could feel some sort of eery vibe around him as he walked around the school corridors with slightly tensed shoulders- looking a little bit unsettled- as his dark eyes which shimmered beautifully in almost any light that reflected upon them, like his orbs were a lake of melted chocolate in which the light of the moon touched its beauty and bought it to life, shining smoothly under the influence of what lit up the dark sky above him. He observed his surroundings and every soul that passed him by, sometimes making eye contact with other students who cared that he was indeed walking near them, or just barely paying attention to those who were shy and wanted to avoid being noticed. He had his hands stuffed in the pockets of his trousers while his long legs moved in a slow pace, taking swift long strides as he continued walking through a sea of uncertainty.

He wasn't too sure if it was just him noticing this, but usually there would be more students lurking about the corridors. The quantity of random humans seemed to decrease slowly and he wondered; why? For example, Aiko was supposed to be in, today. He knew for a fact that she should've been coming to school, but she wasn't here at the moment. He hadn't seen her all day which was incredibly odd, and she should have. He should have met with her at the school gates and he waited about twenty minutes, but she never came. He tried to search for her but she wasn't anywhere to be found, nor was she responding to his texts. Should he be worried, or should he ignore it? He grew suspicious of this day as if it wasn't like the other days at all. A small feeling pressed gently on his heart as if it's a squishy plush, poking it which made him get a feeling that everything wasn't as it seemed. It was a little sense he got whenever something was wrong, and... Usually that sense was right.

Huffing helplessly, he takes a hand out from one of his pockets then brings it to run through his white soft locks, ruffling them up and rearranging them neatly however he thought it would look good. His tongue glanced out to moisten his pink-ish natural lips which had a faint, red tint to them at times. He stayed alert and wary of anything, almost like he was participating into a game of survival. He wasn't even the victim but he felt like one and he had no absolute idea why. Was he just being weird? Maybe he was thinking too much? Compared to everyone who was acting positively normal, Dante wasn't unlike himself today; well he never was. He always seemed to change his mood which made it harder for others to decode him. At times he'd give hints of one type of personality, at other times he'd give totally different vibes. It confused most of his friends, though maybe what really keeps them clinging tight to him is their pure curiosity of finding out his true persona— of revealing what truly hides under his masks.

Some might even wonder; is Dante really the way he is, or is he faking it? Is he trying to play with the feelings of his innocent friends, to keep them by his side just so he could keep his popularity, or is he really THAT insecure which makes him hide behind a bunch of broken masks? Questions of such sort will not be answered anytime sooner until someone manages to break the walls around his heart. The only person he could think of which would be able to do that, would be his girlfriend. That innocent little fairy was like the magical rose trapped inside a glass container, which kept The Beast alive... And she was his Belle. He had always thought that love was just a superstition coming from novelists that dreamed of experiencing such romantic feelings. He didn't believe in it at all, until he met Sojin. That's when he instantly knew that maybe... Just maybe, he was wrong about love. Butterflies in his stomach, heat, little sparks running around his body at every touch, brain completely screwing up when it comes to thinking... Yeah. He felt all of that.

But why must he remain hidden, even in front of the one who could potentially save him? Was he afraid to be loved for who he truly was? Yet again, more questions which seemed almost impossible to answer. He didn't know why he was being so complicated either. At times, he couldn't even decode himself which meant that maybe his masks were turning into reality. That scared him. It terrified him more than it should've. However, Dante quickly pushed such thoughts aside. He had a tendancy of getting too lost inside his mind which caused him to worry. Biting his bottom lip gently, he glances around him and comes to a stop once he reaches his own locker. The male with dyed frosty locks leans with his back against the metal compartments which were claimed by him and he sighs, leaning his head back against the hard surface behind him. He really wondered what the hell was going on...

Maybe hamsters are taking over the world?

( JOSHUA ffTAGAWA ! )
━━17 years old ! ) male ! ) suspicious !) location: school library !) tags: open ! )

Propping his elbow on the table and settling his head in his palm, the very tips of his long slender fingers from his left hand touch the soft skin a few inches under his eyes. Long dark, natural lashes hover above his crystal-like noir orbs that could make almost anyone melt in one simple glance, as they indulge deep within him and explore the wonderland trapped through his two honey crystals. The warm rays of sunlight poured through the clear panes of windows like golden silk dripping from the sky, specks of dust dancing around in the dazzling streaks of light that broke through the pure, white curtains like tiny fireflies which lit up the darkness around him. His right hand holds a blue pencil which slightly moves it between his fingers, sharp grey tip hovering just above the pages of his funky panda textbook as if it's an almost threat of accidentally scribbling down over his homework as punishment for getting lost in his mind, letting himself be captured as a victim of daydreaming. You could barely hear the almost impossibly quiet sound of his pencil hitting against his glistening rings as he played with it gently.

The library was almost full, quiet chatters and unable-to-be-contained-laughter ringing through his ears like bells which announced a forever-going feast of voices, alongside the library woman who occasionally shushed students that dared raise their tones. The boy with black uncluttered soft, lush locks flickers back to his open textbook once his trance of daydreaming has been broken, and he observes his amazing textbook with clear elegance in his eyes that matched his exquisite plump lips which had a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Sighing softly, Joshua shifts in his brown chair and places the tip of his pencil on a page, continuing off to write his English essay neatly. The sound of the pencil gently scratching the surface of the thin, white paper scrapes through his ears but ignores it as he focuses on his word choice. He gracefully curls, twists and turns the lines and turns the words into beautiful cursive writing as the grey tip follows along the spaces of the lined paper.

One of the subjects Joshua chose to study was English. He found the language rather easy to speak and with his incredibly astonishing language-speaking skills, he could impress his teachers further more. Plus, he knew how to use a lot of fancy words in his pieces of writing and he loved it when teachers got curious, asking what certain things meant. He impressed, then he got his A's or A+'s which made him incredibly happy. What he loved more than getting good grades however, was when his friends or other students he's never spoke to, approached him and asked him politely for help at certain subjects. Now THAT, really made him smile. Helping people was another one of his strengths and he had the potential of adjusting to their senses, finding different ways of explaining things so they'd understand. There hasn't been one person who he's helped, which failed their exams at the respective subjects. Not even ONE.

However, some other students- mainly the popular ones- decided to ignore him for the complete fact that he's a nerd. Yes, he had an unhealthy obsession with studying but that didn't mean he truly was a helpless little bean who never spoke to anyone. He was far from that. Tall, strong, packed with brave muscles and a social butterfly that liked chatting with others. People who didn't know him well immediately jumped to the conclusions that he was one of those typical cliché bookworms. How amusing is that, huh? In fact, he found it hilarious, how he'd then show up in flesh and bones before them, completely shattering the image they had on their minds before they met him. This truly was, intriguing. It was incredibly rare for someone to say or even think this but; he loved school. He absolutely adored it and he had no idea why other people would hate it, other than the fact that some could potentially get bullied. As in grades, anyone could study and learn well, then succeed; technology and laziness was what kept one back from getting good notes.

Joshua could hear two particular familiar voices behind the giant bookshelf which stood between them as a giant wall, though he decided not to interfere just yet for the simple fact that he didn't want to cut off the starter of a conversation. Plus, Harper wasn't around just yet so he decided that teasing Chansu in front of Chaerin wasn't worth it at the moment. His charming smile turned into a sly smirk, amused by the casual process of his thinking towards people he knew. He loved teasing people but hated it when he was the victim and he had admitted this many times. He hummed a small, quiet tune to himself as he proceeded continuing his giant essay which was done only halfway through although six full pages have already been written. This wasn't even the actual essay that he'd hand in though.

It was just a mere, tiny draft.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me