scandal - [ o&a ]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

" 002 ,,

Postby rogan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:25 pm

xxxxakito hayashi x x( x cismale / sixteen / remaining / tagged with no one x )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxthis far through the day, akito truthfully figured he would at least see julian. they hadn't talked in a few days, sure, but it wasn't uncommon for julian to ask akito to retrieve whatever work his class may of been doing that day and bring it to him. though.. this time, was rather different. sure, julian lived with his cousin hyuna and she may of just avoided akito as much as she could, thus not telling him about her cousin's absence━ but if that were the case, then the seventeen year old would have at least texted him about his absence. though, akito didn't want to dwell on it- if julian was sick, then chance were, he wasn't going to even touch his phone and sleep the entire day. not that the japanese male could really blame him, though. he was the same way.

xxclosing his amber eyes, his fingers ran over the keys on the piano, filling the quiet, empty room. his mind was empty aside from the thought of where to place his fingers, and that was his goal. to leave the room relaxed, with an empty mind. genuinely, the piano was one of the few things he could do in order to relieve stress. as long as he was along, though. he refused to play anything for anyone, much rather preferring to keep the skill to himself rather than flex on it. with a deep breath, and ritardando following his exhale, akito allowed his fingers to fall on the last chord, and his light, copper-like eyes to open once more. akito pulled his hand away from the keys, and dropped them in his lap, closing his eyes once more as he breathed in once again.

xxxxkai zhao x x( x cismale / sixteen / angelic being remaining / tagged with no one, open x )
    xxkai's frustration with the subject only grew the longer he stared down at the problem that he was struggling with. sure, he wasn't a very violent person━ at all, he apologizes to doors when he runs into them for god's sake ━but at this point in time, everything inside that room was lucky that kai wasn't able to throw his pen as hard as he could. the assignment would be so much easier if letters were not involved, or if... math wasn't involved in general. if it were a writing assignment or something of the like, he'd be fine. but math? now you were talking murder of the paper in front of him. or crying. and crying seemed like it would be the more obvious response to the anger welling up in the pit of his stomach.

xxkai's head flicked up to the male who had slid the door open and entered, head no cocked to the side. "i don't think any amount of assistance is going to save my sanity right now." his soft voice cracked, and his hand swung up to his mouth as though he had committed a sin by allowing his frustration to show through his words and threaten to pull the tears from his eyes. liking his lips, he pointed down at the math problem he was attempting to solve, eyes lifting back towards taeyong, "it's the devil's work. i... i can't figure out how to solve this."

xxxxjulian seo x x( x cismale / seventeen / kidnapped / tagged with five others bc yes x )
    xxaiko's words caused him to think for a moment. after a moment of contemplating, julian turned his head to glance at the wall behind him, ignoring the slight pain in his ankle as he tugged at his leg slightly. tilting his head tot he side, he wrinkled his nose to adjust the glasses on his face and turned to face the gossip-loving female once more, "there aren't any windows, how would you know if it were far from the city?" he asked softly, scratching the skin behind his ear slightly as he glanced up at the ceiling, and then peered at each of the students that were seated around the table. aiko, jiyoo, luna, cairo, jinyoung, and himself. odd.

xxlightly pulling at his legs once more, the brunet lifted the smooth table cloth slightly and looked down at his ankles. whoever had chained their feet to the ground were not having any mercy on their skin. carefully, julian slipped from the seat onto the ground so that he was squatting slightly, and gently ran his hand along the barbed chain, allowing his finger to catch on one of the points as he furrowed his eyebrows. why barbed wire, rather than just a chain? rubbing his index finger against the pad of his thumb, he slowly began to lift himself back into the chair, lips in a slight pout as he nodded slightly, gaze trailing along the wall.

xxxxhyuna jeon x x( x cisfemale / sixteen / remaining / tagged with no one, open x )
    xxhonestly, if hyuna had known that the japanese language was this hard to actually understand, she wouldn't have moved in with julian. if she had known that she would struggle this much trying to figure out what the hell this word meant, she wouldn't have even thought about the offer. and yet, here she was, sitting in an empty classroom, trying to translate a single phrase from one language to another. with her eyes locked on the page, she furrowed her eyebrows and flipped through the book that was opened on her desk, head now tilted tot he side as she stopped the book on the page she assumed would be helpful to look at, or at least partially. after discovering the answer, she released a sigh of relief and returned to the paper at her side, scribbling down the correct word before she pushed the paper aside and shook her head. this was a mistake, that's all that she could really say about that.

xx[so like i didn't know what to do with her, so uh-- ]
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: scandal - [ o&a ]

Postby 春雷,, » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:07 pm

. ── C H A E R I N x S O N G
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    (female) ( 16 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual grey-biromantic) ( tags: open )

Starting out with only just one book, the female had somehow managed to find three other books which seemed fascinating enough. Checking out her books, she headed out of the library, black backpack slung over one shoulder. Absent-mindedly, she picked a random book from the pile she had borrowed, briefly scanning the blurb to remind herself what the book was about before flipping it open. Skipping past the introduction and note of acknowledgement, she delved straight into the book, not even caring or noticing where she was walking. Yien had lightly scolded her many times for reading while she walked, saying that it was dangerous, and while she did agree, there was nothing that could stop her from going back to her habit.

. ── Y I E N x S E O
    (male) ( 17 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: Sanghee )

He arched a brow in amusement at the female, but easily caught the basketball that Sanghee had tossed to him. Humming, he gave the ball a few experimental dribbles before making his way over to the hoop, bending his legs and sprang up, Almost pushing the ball, he gave a small flick of his wrist before landing and watched as the basketball hit the top right corner of the small black box indicated on the backboard. The orangish ball rebounded before landing cleanly through the hoop, dropping down to the ground with a small thud. Relaxing, he shook out his arms a little and bent down, gently picking up the heavy basketball. Turning, he bounced it to Sanghee with an encouraging smile. "Try again," he said gently, "And aim for the top right corner of the small black box." he advised before stepping back a few steps to give Sanghee space.

. ── D E L T A x U Y E M U R A
    (male) ( 16 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: Siwon )

He was slightly taken aback at Siwon's quick reply, eyes wide in surprise before they melted into crescents as he giggled. "That's good." he said gently with a bright smile, rocking slightly on his heels with his hands behind his back, and hummed at the elder male's suggestion that he should stretch. "Mmmm, you're right. I should probably do that." he commented thoughtfully. Offering Siwon another thankful beam, he set his things down on the floor before walking a few steps back to the centre of the room where he began to stretch briefly, keeping his legs straight and touching his toes, bending his right knee and letting his left leg lie straight behind him as well as various other quick stretches that were effective to his glutes, hamstrings, thigh muscles and more. The blonde-haired boy didn't spend too long on them though, for he knew Siwon was probably waiting for him, so he did them rather quickly, but still running over the routine of his dance in his mind. Delta was that sort of person who, even while focusing on doing his work, would still visualise the choreography. Even now, as he stretched, he paid attention to how his spine arched, to how his toes were pointed, to how his legs and back were straight, for all of those points was vital to his dance routine. Finishing off with a brief sumo stretch, the younger teen straightened up, and already, his muscles were feeling much looser and less sore. He let out another giggle, finding it amusing that it took Siwon to tell him to stretch for the younger to actually take it in stride. He walked over to his duffel bag where he had left it near the barre, bending to pick it up before he stood and raked another hand through his damp, blonde hair and hummed quietly. "I probably need to shower. And change. You don't have to wait for me, but if you do, I'll be pretty quick." he told Siwon with a small and slightly shy grin. He walked past the silver-haired male, and giving a bashful wave, left the dance studio and headed to the locker rooms.

. ── C A I R O x S U N
    (male) ( 16 ) ( kidnapped ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: kidnapped, Luna)

Cairo frowned, Luna's words making a lot of sense and Julian's questions making Cairo even more confused."That does sound rather possible," he commented in response to Luna's statement, "But why were wekidnapped? Is there something that somehow links us all together?" The purple-haired male looked around at the other five students, trying to figure out if there was something that somehow they all had in common, but his mind drew up nothing but blank space. "Also, how do we get out of these restraints?" the barbed wire was starting to really hurt Cairo, and the teen could barely move without the barbed wire digging into him and causing him to wince at the pain. Whoever kidnapped them, obviously knew what they were doing to think of further restraining them with barbed wire.
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

03 |

Postby pixieknees » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:16 pm

𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐎
17 | female | het | the kidnapped | tags: the other kidapped

listening to the others conversations, aiko tilted her head. "theres no noise, meaning no nearby city." she stated matter-of-factly, taking in the possible temperature to be a factor of the time. from what she had gathered, it was either mid day or later in the afternoon by the humidity of the room. scrunching up her nose in thought, the brunet took a look around her once more. there was a lot of random things hung up against the wall... one seemed to be a photograph of an american looking school. what could that mean? it was too far away from aiko's end to see it clearly- and seemed more towards where jules was sitting. but, she really didnt feel like mentioning it just yet. nodding at luna and cairo, the seventeen year old hummed to herself. "what have any of you done in the past to piss someone off?" questioned the girl in a blunt tone, before tilting her head at the silence she was met with. in aiko's mind- she hoped that all those that who had been taken had a similiar factor. maybe they all bullied someone? well, koko hoped not. she had bullied a lot of people- and discovering who it was that would want revenge just for that reason would be hard! "i doubt theres anyway we can get out of these things... but..." pausing, the girl looked at a fork and butter knife placed in front of her. "maybe we can cut the barbs of using the butter-knife?"

""
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐔
17½ | male | closeted gay | crush: alex lee | the remaining | tags: open, alex is mentioned bc mind-reading capabilities

when alex smiled, and even waved at hikaru- the older male seemed to externally panic. his eyes widened slightly, and his lips parted in what could only be noted as surprise. alex... had just waved at him? he had not been expecting that! trying to appear as casual as possible despite the lowkey look of excitement on his face, karu pulled his hand away from his nose to wave just as enthusiastically back, a small smile on his face. now usually he'd look away due to being shy... but, that day in particular he was feeling brave. perhaps the reason for that was how he now had harper to pretend to be his girlfriend, working as a perfect disguise of sexuality. perfect, right?

""
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐑𝐄𝐍
16½ | female | bi | the remaining | tags: emery

ren silently panicked when she looked away from haru to see a familiar face. emery. now- it wasnt like the western looking girl had a bad reputation. it was quite the opposite, really. ren was the one with the bad reputation- and she didnt want anyone seeing her be all that friendly. but, having someone greet her felt different... it felt nice. plus, it had been a long while since someone had started a conversation with her- however simple it might be. "oh, hey." awkwardly trailed ren, watching as the persian purred towards emery. haru really liked the other girl, huh? curious all of a sudden, the sixteen year old fought off a smile from her icy expression. "i think... haru likes you.. a little." coughed ren, clearing her throat a phew times to try and seem as casual as possible. yeah- she was being beyond awkward... oops.

""

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐔
16 | male | bi | crush: harper sivan | the remaining | tags: chaerin, nozomi

chance nearly jumped out of his skin when he noticed a new voice, belonging to chaerin. now- the male didnt know too much about her, but what he did know was that she was literally so helpful! and it seemed she proved just that. eyes enlargening slightly, chance watched the girl speak- taking note of her words. his expression probably showcased the relief he was feeling that someone had finally been there to help the boy out. he was seriously struggling... yikes. "youre a life-saver!" chirped the male, quick to try out what she had advised. maybe now he'd be able to memorize the male and female kanji better.. after all, he really didnt want to walk into the female restrooms any time soon. how embarrassing would that be?! at her next comment about his illustrations, chance merely smiled dorkily- always happy to recieve a compliment. "thanks! and.. thank you for your help, chaerin!" chirped the male, returning to japanese despite the fact that chae spoke korean. waving one last time, he shifted in his seat. "see ya!" that was- until he noticed nozomi approaching. it seemed she stumbled a little, which caused him to grin. nozomi was practically chance's best buddy, the two often hanging out around lunch times. "nozomi!" shrieked the male, jumping up from his seat excitedly before an eruption of shhh's was heard from behind him.

""
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:45 am

━━━━ s i w o n !!❜ ━━━━━━━━ { }
    choi siwon | male | the remaining | pansexual | 17 years | tags; delta
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
indentindentindent
indentindentsiwon didn't know what he should have been doing. he took a few steps back until his back hit the wall, glancing down at the younger boy as he stretched. hiding a laugh in his wrist at the last pose, siwon was quiet as the boy left. honestly, he didn't even know if he'd stay or not. he rubbed the front of his neck in thought, brows furrowed. speaking of.. he should have done something a little softer and easier before he abruptly stopped singing. glancing at the closed door of the practice room, the teen took a few strides to stand in the middle of the room and sat down. he tucked his legs in a crisscross position, though he didn't put his hands on the floor behind himself and slouch like he normally did. he wasn't sure he could hold his own weight. clearing his throat, he winced as the sound bounced off the walls. nobody else was there. taking a deep breath, siwon first began humming the start of his song, an english one that he often caught his aunt singing to. one of his mom's favorites, she had admitted once. imagining finally getting home and seeing momo and yuto.. or katashi, even. the grumpy cat would do. he began to really sing, voice soft as he closed his eyes. his english rarely caught an accent, but in songs like this one was where it most prominently showed up.

x
x
x
x
x
    ━━━━ y u r i !!❜ ━━━━━━━━ { }
    yuri sato | female | the remaining | bisexual | 17 years | tags; open
indentindentindent
indentindentyuri's fingers thrummed on the desk as she leaned into her palm, eyes closed as she zoned out. her slightly oversized sweatshirt did little to help the fact that she was so cold. turning towards the door, she thought she saw a flash of white fur. ren, perhaps? and that cat. humming absently, she took out a notepad and began drawing, a simple sketch of that white cat. when she finished it looked almost comical; its little face grumpy as it sat on its paws and glared up from the paper. manga or comic form was much easier to draw, the girl had decided years ago. more realistic drawings were so hard. she hoped ren wouldn't mind that she had used the cat for inspiration.. although, it wasn't like yuri ever willingly showed off her drawings. she doubted anyone even knew much, if anything, about her second favorite pastime. and her first.. well, she'd much rather be home, sitting in her room with one of her four furry pets on her lap as she surfed the internet. [open]
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:54 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
16 | Male | Bisexual | Remaining | Location: Library | Tags: Chaerin

When Hikaru waved back, Alex's heart may or may not have skipped a beat, as cheesy as that sounds. So Hikaru didn't hate him, and now knew of his existence. Nice. But he seemed to be engaged with his friends, and Alex didn't want to interrupt, so his eyes fell back onto the table, and he started packing up his things. He made his way to the library, as it was a short walk from the courtyard, and he was looking forward to finishing a series he had started. After returning the books he already finished, he nabbed the last book in the series and a few other novels that he thought were interesting. He checked everything out and was reading the summary of one as he walked to a table, only to bump into somebody, causing both of them to drop their books. Usually Alex was good at walking and reading, but perhaps he had been to distracted by his mind replaying Hikaru's cute little smile.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," he hurried to apologize, picking up his book and a few of hers, offering them to her along with a small smile. He sort of knew this person. Chaerin. He had a few classes with her, and she was a nice person. He spotted one of the books she had, and blurted out, "That's a good book. Well, at least I like it. Um, I'm Alex, by the way. Sorry I'm not good at talking to people." He mentally kicked himself. He was really bad at talking to people. He should have just helped her then left, why did he introduce himself so awkwardly??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxʟᴜɴᴀ ʙᴀᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
17 | Female | Bisexual | Kidnapped | Location: ??? | Tags: the other kidnapped

At Aiko's comment, Luna's gaze lowered to the table. Why had their kidnapper given them butter knives?? Maybe they were toying around with them. Why, though? She didn't trust these people enough to tell them about her family business, but if things got to a point where they needed that information, she would share. For now, she would wait for if other people had done something. She grabbed the butter knife and slid out of her chair, kneeling down to saw against the wire. The knife certainly affected the wire, but she wasn't sure if it was really cutting it that much. But this was really the only option. Luna saw Aiko's gaze shift off of the other people and followed her eyes, to find a painting of some sort of school. It didn't look Japanese though. Would the pictures and other surroundings be a clue as to who had kidnapped them? She had no way to move there until she freed her ankles, though.

"The butter knives might work, but it'll be really slow. It still provides some hope, though, so I think we should all try to use them to saw through the wire," she suggested, getting back to work on her own bindings. She pushed the wire too much and it rubbed against her ankle, causing more scratches to appear. She hissed in pain, trying to be more careful.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:32 am

𝕀𝕞 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕖
17 ~ Bi ~ Female ~ Tags, Yien

Sanghee watched the male make the basketball in the hoop, noticing that he made it look so easy. She caught the ball he had tossed to her and bounced it a few times, preparing herself once again. With a deep breath, she attempted to copy exactly what he did, bent her knees, jumped and then finally did the small flick of the wrist, tossing the ball in the air. Sanghee aimed for the top right corner just like he had told her to. The ball hit the corner and bounced back into the hoop, a shocked expression came across the females face as she realized she actually made it in. “See I told you I was the best”, she brushed off her shoulders, trying to play it off that she missed the first time.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:23 pm

. ── C H A E R I N x S O N G
    (female) ( 16 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual grey-biromantic) ( tags: Alexander )

She had made a noise of surprise when someone had bumped into her, and all her books dropped to the floor. Almost sighing, she eyed the pile of paper before bending to pick them up, but a male came into view and helped her pick them up. Alexander had apparently been the one to bump into her. She waved his apology away, accepting the books he handed to her with a quick thank you. "It's okay. I should have been looking where I went anyways." she commented airily. Arranging the four books into a more comfortable grip, she quickly checked if they had gotten damaged in any way, but her attention was brought back to Alexander. "I know who you are," she stated somewhat bluntly before realising and softened her tone,"It's fine. I know, we share a few classes." she tried again and tilted her head at Alexander's review on the book, "Really? Oh that's good then. It seemed interesting enough to me." she said before a small smile of amusement curled up on her lips. "Oh don't worry about it. Not everyone can be socially articulate after all." she reassured but winced at how that could possibly be taken the wrong way.

. ── Y I E N x S E O
    (male) ( 17 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: Sanghee )

A light laugh escaped his lips as Yien made a noise of quiet amusement, covering his mouth briefly with his hand before letting it fall away. He noticed the surprised expression Sanghee had worn when the ball made its way into the hoop, but the female just played it off. Eyes sparkling with mirth, he grinned at Sanghee. "Of course, I never doubted that." he teased, playing along with her antics. Walking over to where the basketball had rolled to a stop, he bent down and picked it up, resting it against his hip with an arm slung over to keep it in place. He leaned his weight onto his right foot, eyeing Sanghee with a small smile. "So, you want to play an actual game? Or would you like more practise?" he questioned with a casual smile.

. ── D E L T A x U Y E M U R A
    (male) ( 16 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: Akito )

The blonde haired boy ruffled his moist locks, humming a quiet melody as he headed back to the dance studio. His duffel bag slung over a shoulder, he adjusted the collar to his uniform absent-mindedly with just the smallest of springing in his step. After he had washed off all the perspiration and let his kuscles relax under the hot water, he felt much more refreshed. He was busy revisiting his routine in his mind when he paused upon the sound of a piano being played. Creeping forwards, he peeked into the music room of which the sound seemed to be coming from, and watched with wide eyes at the boy who seemed to be swaying slightly as his fingers ran over the black and white keys with emotion. Akito's eyes were closed, and Delta couldn't help but open the door silently and slip in, just listening to the beautiful melodious sounds the boy made with the instrument. He couldn't help it when a noise of impression left his lips and he smiled brightly, clapping. "Wow! You're really good!" he cheered, a beam making its way onto his face before he froze when he realised he had just interrupted Akito's playing and he wasn't sure if the boy was comfortable playing with others around. To be honest, Delta didn't really know Akito that well, even being a little intimidated by the male, but holy hell, Akito was amazing at piano. He shuffled nervously, fidgeting with one of the sleeves of his uniform, flushing a little."O-oh, I m-mean," he stuttered, eyes darting around the place, "U-um, I'm s-sorry for interrupting, but you w-were just so good!" he finished off sincerely, eyes sparkling in genuine admiration. "Uh, I-I'm probably making t-things really awkward and um, sorry for b-barging in? You probably d-don't even want m-me here..." he rambled before realising and cut himself off. "Right. Okay, I should probably leave now." he mumbled, eyes downcast as he fiddled around with the button on his sleeve.

. ── C A I R O x S U N
    (male) ( 16 ) ( kidnapped ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: kidnapped)

He frowned at Aiko's question. He doesn't think that he had done anything to piss someone off? Cairo was a relatively easy-going guy who never really had any enemies who hated him or vice versa, not that he knew of. Eyeing the butter knife in front of him, he grabbed it and bent down to the restraints around his ankles. It would be extremely slow work, and most likely painful but Cairo decided to prioritise getting out of the chains. He hissed quietly in pain as he received a few scratches, but ignored the pain and continued sawing.
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:54 pm

𝕀𝕞 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕖
17 ~ Bi ~ Female ~ Tags, Yien

Still quite happy with her accomplishment, she thought about the questions Yien asked her. “Let’s try an actual game”, her tone was challenging and she squinted her eyes at him for a more dramatic effect. Pulling off a hair tie from her wrist, she put up her hair in a ponytail so that she would be able to see without hair in her face. “Go easy on me though, I just started learning how to even shoot the ball in”, she quickly added, letting a small laugh escape her lips.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:39 pm

!! Harper Sivan!!

Tags:Roo! Location:Creative Writing Classrooom Role:Remaining

Harper laughed slightly, and grabbed her backpack off the chair. " I think I have maybe three or four that have you? two your the main character, one your just there cause I needed a few extras." Harper said, shrugging slightly. Though she did write her fair share of fantasies with the boy, most of her stories involved her other friends. Writing about herself made thinks pretty awkward, especially if anyone caught her writing anything or found her stories. Thats why she has a smaller box hidden in her bedroom where she kept those. Maybe one day she'll share them." What do you do for fun?" Harper said, shifting herself to face him. She had her share of explaining what she will always do; maybe its time to learn some more at Roo.

!!Emery Erikson!!

Tags:Haru, Renlocation:Courtyard role:Suspect

Emery smiled slightly, and got up a bit." That's nice. She's a beautiful cat." Emery said, smiling happily at Ren and Haru. Honestly? Why Ren had such a poor reputation was slightly a mystery to the brunette. But, she did have a fair share of being quiet and reserved, sometimes snarky. But she is pretty nice when she wants to be. Emery could see that. Though she wasn't close to the female, it was something Emery craved. She related slightly to her. She was reserved, and judged for something people don't understand. Though Emery did have the mental disorder, she felt sympathy. She wasn't a demon!

!!Park Jinyoung!!

Tags:Kidnappedoo Location:???Role:Kidnapped

something was suspicious about all these people. a few of them Jinyoung could guess easily why they were kidnapped. But Luna? and Cairo? There wasn't anything they probably did to upset someone enough to kidnap. Same with Julian. They were nice people. Julian wouldn't hurt a fly if he had the chance...could he? Something was too suspicious. Jiyoo was a quiet and shy girl. How would she ever upset someone enough? Maybe...no. that wouldn't have worked up someone enough to kidnap others.

(oops sorry)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix

[/left]

iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munson. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:52 pm

B I N .. S O O .. R O || M A L E || P A N S E X U A L || 17.5 || C R U S H ; n/a || T A G (S) ;; harper

Pale blue eyes watched intently as the girl spoke, rambling on about her stories. Roo was more than happy to listen; he did ask about them after all. Though, he had to admit, his mind did wander a bit as the continued on. Perhaps he was portrayed as an evil villain in her stories! Perched in a spinning chair with a fluffy cat snoozing in his lap, though that was unlikely. Since childhood, Sooro has had something about him that made him just seem nice. It wasn't a bad trait to have at all and he certainly wasn't complaining. More likely than not, Roo was pictured as a bubbly sidekick. Again, no complaints from his end. "I bet you make sappy love novels about me, don't ya!" The pink-haired boy taunted. Using the tip of his finger to gently push at the girl's shoulder, he peered up. Brows furrowed in a funny face as he continued, "All about how i'm the biggest, strongest knight in the whole kingdom!" Even Roo was laughing at the insanity of his words. Bin Sooro was many things, but a knight in shining armor was not one of them.
munson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me