scandal - [ o&a ]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: scandal - [ o&a ]

Postby onion » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:42 am

nozomi hisakawa / 17 / remaining
with: joshua, chansu
tags: joshua, chansu

nozomi nodded at chansu, and laughed heftily when he flopped onto the table. she ignored joshuas 'honey' comment and instead rolled her eyes. joshua was cute, but not THAT cute! a little flustered by her thoughts, she was brought back to reality by his next comment.
"hey! no stealing!" she exclaimed jokingly, crossing her arms and leaning back. the two boys were too much to handle! chansu was a bit ditzy but fun. joshua was a bit too much of a brain for her. the way he spoke hurt her head after awhile, but she learned new words from him all the time- that was a plus!
"oh?" nozomi uncrossed her arms slowly, looking at joshua with big eyes. "hm. okay." in her head, she sang. ' twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what you are? up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what you are.' nothing special rang out to her. "what about it? abcs?"
again, mimi started to sing. but once she got to F, she had a few F-like words to say to joshua. "heeeey you cant trick me! i knew that!" she claimed defensively, furrowing her brows at the boy.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:39 pm

!! Harper Sivan!!

Tags:Roo! Location:Creative Writing Classrooom Role:Remaining

Harper smiled at Roo, and laughed slightly." oh, yes, sweetie! Your so handsome, who wouldn't?" Harper joked, slightly. Though, he was pretty adorable, and a perfect subject for a love story, most of hers didn't involve actual people. Fakes, really." oh, yes you are! So strong." Harper said, pouting dramatically, before shoving Roo slightly. He really was something, wasn't he?"
(sorry its short)

!!Emery Erikson!!

Tags:Haru, Renlocation:Courtyard role:Suspect

Emery smiled slightly at Ren's story, and tilted her head to the girl." Really? That's pretty sweet. She doesn't look nor act too old, she ages well." Emery said softly, and crossed her hands on her legs." I have a rabbit. Her name is Lady. short for LadyBug. She's got quite the personality." Emery said, pulling her phone out slowly," Do you want to see?" Emery said, offering a small smile to Ren.
(oof)

bump for jinyoung idc)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix

[/left]

iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:04 am

. ── C H A E R I N x S O N G
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    (female) ( 16 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual grey-biromantic) ( tags: Alexander )

She made a noise of amusement, tilting her head and glanced at her books. "Well, I'd say so," she said, eyes sparkling with mirth,"But I know I'm not the biggest bookworm there is." Her sharp eyes noted the male's fidgeting and so, relaxed her posture slightly in case she was causing him to be tense. When Alexander started to head towards the desk to check his books out, she only eyed his form before deciding to follow him. She had already checked out her books earlier, and so, while she waited for him, she rested her bag on the counter, unzipping it before putting all of her book except the one she was reading, into the bag. Zipping it up, she slid it off the counter and swung it over her shoulder again.

. ── Y I E N x S E O
    (male) ( 17 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: Sanghee )

As he had presicted, Sanghee moved the way he expected. Letting the female get to the hoop with the ball, Yien followed closely behind, watching and waiting and giving the girl a chance. As Sanghee jumped to throw the ball, the blonde haired male saw his chance,
      and ran forwards, before with an almighty leP, intercepted the girl's goal attempt. Landing lightly on his feet, he gave a small smile to Sanghee before pivoting quickly on one leg and making his way down the basketball court quickly, dribbling the basketball. Drawning closer to the hoop, Yien grabbed the ball gently yet firmly in both hands before bending to gather strength in his knees and jumping. Flicking his wrist slightly, the ball arced through the air almost gracefully, and at the same moment as Yien landed on the ground again, the basketball made a graceful arc and landed neatly in the hoop. Walking forwards to collect the dropped ball, he picked it up and turned to Sanghee, cocking his head again with an amused smile. "Wanna try again?" he offered, slightly teasing.

. ── D E L T A x U Y E M U R A
    (male) ( 16 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: Akito ; mentions: Siwon)

The blonde haired male's eyes almost widened, breath slightly hitching in relief at the fact that he hadn't been yelled at. "O-oh! Of course!" he promised hurriedly, feeling an immense amount of thankfulness that Akito trusted him enough, I p-promise! Your secret's safe with me! he exclaimed with a bright smile, eyes sparkling as he rocked slightly on the ball of his feet. "O-oh, I should probably go too, my friend's still waiting for me... " he trailed off almodt wistfully, slightly sad that he wouldn't be able to talk to Akito for lomger, but after all, he didn't want to keep Siwon waiting for too lomg, if the silver haired male even waited for him, that is, but something in his gut told him that said male did wait for him. Hurriedly adjusting his duffel bag, he positioned it so that the bag would hide as much of the neon blue KT tape as it could. While thankfully he was wearing the winter uniform so it covered up the strips more, the strips were still painfully obvious through the rather transparent white shirt. He hoped that the amber-eyed male in front of him wouldn't notice, and he quickly madr his way to the door. "A-anyways! I'll go now so um, if you were going to leave because of me, you can stay!" he blurted out before giving a small hopeful smile, "But um, maybe I could hear you play more sometime in the future?" he left that as food for thought for the male before giving a small wave and a happy smile, then turning and heading quickly down the corridor back towards the dance studio. Pushing the door open, the boy was about to let out a cheerul call of Siwon's name before he realised that the older teen was no longer in there.
      Oh.
      His gut feeling had been wrong this time then. Pushing away the welling disappointment, the blonde haired boy stepped out of the studio and the door clicked shut behind him as Delta let out a small sigh, the ache of his torn muscles coming back to hit him full force now that he was alone without any distractions. He turned and headed down the corridor, hoping that maybe Siwon was just hanging around another studio, but if not, then Delta would probably just go straight to the libeary. He needed to study anyways, considering he had already spent 5 hours dancing and still had a lot of work to do.

. ── C A I R O x S U N
    (male) ( 16 ) ( kidnapped ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: kidnapped, Aiko)

He gave a small smile at Aiko, wyes crinkling up into crescents as he grinned at her, "That's okay, anyone would've done the same." he hummed, before wincing and hissing alightly when he accidentally cut himself on the barbed wire. Ignoring it, the purple-haired male continued to saw at the thick wire, the grating sound of metal on metal highly unpleasant for his ears, but it was what had to be done. He was nearly finished with cutting the wire, after all, Aiko had started on it a little before hand. Trying to saw at the wire but not huet Aiko more, he carefully cut the last part of wire, frowning in concentration before finally, the barbed wire gave out. Letting out a triumphant sound, Cairo gently tugged the wire away from Aiko's legs before exhaling. Strsightening up, he turned to the other kidnapped students. Does anyone else need any help?" he offered kindly.
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Euphoria. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:35 am

Sojin Kim
Remaining
17 1/2
Tags: open

Sojin got bored fast- making this aimless wandering pretty boring. She was about to turn around, and maybe ditch or something, when a familiar voice rang through the hallways. "Dante!"Sojin exclaimed, happily going up to her love. He really was something. His hair had to be the fluffiest thing ever, he was always so kind and loving. Made Sojin glad Dante was hers." I was looking for you, but your hard to find." Sojin said, a gentle red gracing her cheeks, as their faces got closer. Her lover. Hers.

Taeyong Wang
Tags: Kai

Taeyong nodded, slightly, before tilting his head." Any places your struggle with? I'm sure we can work this out." Taeyong said softly. Though Math was pretty hard, even for him, he was kind of good at it. If Kai ever needed help with mathmatics, then he would gladly help him. " You'll understand it soon, I hope." Taeyong said, shrugging slightly. As long as Kai got the hang of some problems, he would surely get the hang of other ones...right?

(idk what to do for Jiyoo so yetty)

\
.Euphoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:16 am

━━━━ s i w o n !!❜ ━━━━━━━━ { }
    choi siwon | male | the remaining | pansexual | 17 years | tags; delta
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
indentindentindent
indentindentsiwon paused outside the first classroom door that he came across, glancing inside to try to catch sight of someone he knew. aka avoiding his own classroom. the usual. shrugging off an odd feeling of guilt for leaving delta behind without a note, he took a step back and leaned against the wall of the hallway to steal a look back down the corridor. trying (and failing, likely) to seem nonchalant. his thoughts wandered back to the cute dancer as his gaze slid down to the dusty floor. he didn't even know delta's schedule.. if siwon didn't go back and wait for him, the older might have to wait quite a while longer to meet the small teen again.. snapping out of his daze, he felt a stab of embarrassment hit him in the chest as he realized he probably looked like a stone statue, standing there completely still and not even doing anything. with a small sigh, siwon righted himself and headed back down the hallway. just because he dances well, he reasoned in his head. i admire him for that, not for any other reason... even as he felt his ears heat up with a rosy blush as he caught sight of delta, trudging down the hallway, he repeated it to himself. .. yes, no other reasons.. siwon nearly let himself compare the younger to a dejected puppy as he mulled the other's look over before mentally slapping himself. jeez, did he have to be so awkward and weird? his chest tightened a bit with apprehension. tilting his head to the side, he took a few strides forward and smiled warmly at the dancer after finally catching their gazes together. "huh. is something wrong, delta?" the concern rolled off his tongue rather easily, but he was sure even a toddler could hear the hesitation. perhaps something bad happened..? maybe delta wanted to be alone.. siwon could have found him another time.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:05 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
16 | Male | Bisexual | Remaining | Location: Library | Tags: Chaerin

After he got all his books, Alex joined Chaerin. "So. Um. Do you have any hobbies? Besides reading, of course," he asked, stuffing his books in his bag as he walked alongside her. Now that he was talking to her, he noticed that Chaerin was extremely pretty. It almost kind of took him by surprise, and he found himself admiring her appearance for too long, so he snapped his eyes back down to his hands, which were stuffed into his hoodie's pockets. It was rude to stare.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxʟᴜɴᴀ ʙᴀᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
17 | Female | Bisexual | Kidnapped | Location: ??? | Tags: the other kidnapped

Luna finally got the other wire off, and she sat back, rolling around her ankles and smiling gratefully. It was weird how Aiko's wire was thicker. Maybe it had a meaning behind it? Or maybe she was just overthinking. She continued to look around the room for anything interesting, and decided to go over and help Julian. "I never thought I'd find myself with some classmates, trying to cut through metal with a butter knife," she mused with a bit of humor as she got to work. Julian's wire was a bit thicker than her's too. Weird.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:21 am

. ── C H A E R I N x S O N G
    (female) ( 16 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual grey-biromantic) ( tags: Alexander )

She adjusted the straps of her bag into a more comfortable position as she walked alongside Alexander, where to, she didn't know,
      she decided she would just follow the male seeing as she didn't have a specific destination in mind. "Me? Oh. Listening to music probably. A bit of art I guess? I'm a pretty boring person." she said dryly with a laugh before looking over to the taller male with an amused smile, brushing away a stray lock of hair and tucked it behind her ear. "And you? Probably much more interesting things than me, but what are your other hobbies? " she questioned back jokingly. This was nice,
      she mused, talking and walking with someone she didn't know very well casually. Chaerin, as a rather quiet person didn't usually interact with others of her own accord. It wasn't that she didn't like talking to other people, or that she was shy,
      but just rather that most of the times, she was either busy studying, reading or getting lost in her own thoughts. Alexander seemed like a nice enough person anyways, and wasn't overly energetic or something much to flamboyant for her tastes.

. ── Y I E N x S E O
    (male) ( 17 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: Sanghee )

As he had presicted, Sanghee moved the way he expected. Letting the female get to the hoop with the ball, Yien followed closely behind, watching and waiting and giving the girl a chance. As Sanghee jumped to throw the ball, the blonde haired male saw his chance,
      and ran forwards, before with an almighty leP, intercepted the girl's goal attempt. Landing lightly on his feet, he gave a small smile to Sanghee before pivoting quickly on one leg and making his way down the basketball court quickly, dribbling the basketball. Drawning closer to the hoop, Yien grabbed the ball gently yet firmly in both hands before bending to gather strength in his knees and jumping. Flicking his wrist slightly, the ball arced through the air almost gracefully, and at the same moment as Yien landed on the ground again, the basketball made a graceful arc and landed neatly in the hoop. Walking forwards to collect the dropped ball, he picked it up and turned to Sanghee, cocking his head again with an amused smile. "Wanna try again?" he offered, slightly teasing.

. ── D E L T A x U Y E M U R A
    (male) ( 16 ) ( remaining ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: Siwon)

Delta had let out another dejected sigh, adjusting his grip on the duffel bag when he heard his name being called by a familiar male. Head snapping up in shock, his eyes widened in surprise when he caught sight of Siwon heading towards him, and for a small moment, he had a mind blank as he tried to process it, before his lips drew up into a wide smile. So he did wait for me. "Oh, nothing! he chirped happily, eyes crinkling up into crescents in response to Siwon's smile, "I just thought you left me... " he admitted bashfully, looking back down at the floor with flushed red cheeks and fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. Would Siwon find him too clingy? Too selfish for expecting him to wait? Instantly, the insecurities and guilt hit him like a truck, leaving the boy breathless and nervous. He couldn't pinpoint why, but Siwon's prescence was addicting. Sort of like dancing, and whereas a physical action definitely couldn't get sick of you, a person definitely could. Delta looked to the side, shifting his weight from foot to foot, not meeting the elder teen's gaze. "U-um, do you w-want to come to t-the library w-with me?" he stammered unconfidently, biting his lip, "I m-mean, I should c-catch up o-on some work s-since I've b-been dancing for s-so long," he hurriedly said, blushing a shade of red even deeper if that was any more possible, "A-and uh, I s-sort of need some h-help with English, a-and from what I-I've heard, you're r-really good at i-it." the blonde haired boy finished lamely and waited with baited breath for Siwon's reply. He guessed he could always ask Joshua, but frankly, for some reason, he wanted to spend more time with the silvery-haired male opposite him. Oh god, he hoped that he wasn't taking up Siwon's time, maybe the older teen wanted to go hang out with his other friends and Delta was just bothering him right now.

. ── C A I R O x S U N
    (male) ( 16 ) ( kidnapped ) ( bisexual biromantic) ( tags: kidnapped, Jinyoung)

Noticing Jinyoung still cutting away at his wire, the purple-haired boy decided to go help. Crawling under the table again, he navigated his way to Jinyoung, poking his head out from under the table. Oh hey! I'm. just here to help, don't mind me. You do the left and I do the right?"the male chirped his suggestion, grinning up at the black haired male. Yes, they were trapped right now, but it was all Cairo could do to maintain a light mood at least. He began to cut away at the wire on Jinyoung's right ankle, sticking out his tongue in concentration as he sawed back and forth. Carefully, he made sure to not let the barbed wire scrape, cut or dig into Jinyoung as he worked, and finally, after one final high-pitched grating of metal on metal, the barbed wire fell away. Exhaling in relief, Cairo gently tugged at the wire, separating it from the other male's leg very carefully.
Last edited by 春雷,, on Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:26 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
16 | Male | Bisexual | Remaining | Location: Courtyard | Tags: Chaerin

Alex figured it would be nice to go outside and talk, so he continued walking back to the courtyard, where he had been earlier. "Me? I guess I just study and read most of the time. I like dancing, but only for fun. I'm a simple guy. I find art really cool, but I'm not good enough with a pencil for that. My trees look like cauliflowers," he told her, trying his hand at humor. "I figure I can appreciate art, but abstract art is a bit iffy to me. I never understand the meaning of a blank canvas with a red square in the middle," he commented, then cringed a bit, hoping he hadn't offended her. He usually wasn't ever this chatty, but he was trying to talk more but also be casual, so he ended up saying everything that was on his mind. He sat back down on the bend he was at before and set his bag down, rummaging through it until he found the chocolate that he was searching for, then popping a piece into his mouth and offering some to Chaerin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxʟᴜɴᴀ ʙᴀᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
17 | Female | Bisexual | Kidnapped | Location: ??? | Tags: the other kidnapped

Luna finally got the other wire off, and she sat back, rolling around her ankles and smiling gratefully. It was weird how Aiko's wire was thicker. Maybe it had a meaning behind it? Or maybe she was just overthinking. She continued to look around the room for anything interesting, and decided to go over and help Julian. "I never thought I'd find myself with some classmates, trying to cut through metal with a butter knife," she mused with a bit of humor as she got to work. Julian's wire was a bit thicker than her's too. Weird.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:59 pm

ℑ𝔪 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔢
17 ~ Bi ~ Female ~ Tags, Yien

Sanghee frowned slightly yet playfully as she watched the male snatch the ball in mid-air, just as it was about to hit the net, or possibly gone in it. The male was pretty good st basketball, she had to admit, and she watched in awe as he swiftly made his way through the court and finally shooting the ball in the hoop. “Ok, see that was just a warm up, I can do better”, she winked teasingly, going along with his antics. Cracking her knuckles, she once again got into position, waiting for him to start it off.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:37 pm

━━━━ s i w o n !!❜ ━━━━━━━━ { }
    choi siwon | male | the remaining | pansexual | 17 years | tags; delta
indentindentindent
indentindentsiwon felt a flash of confusion cover his face for a moment at the younger boy's mood change. "oh," he hummed, features softening as he looked at delta's fidgeting with almost an endearing gaze. delta.. this kid was just as insecure as siwon. and maybe it was twisted, but somehow, that made siwon feel a little better too. he snapped out of his daze and opened his mouth to force out the question about delta's schedule, but the younger boy beat him too it. "the library?" siwon echoed, tilting his head like an owl would. at the mention of english siwon's cheeks darkened, biting on his bottom lip. "i.. i only know english well because i lived in caifornia for so long.." wouldn't joshua be a better choice? it went unsaid, but siwon still frowned slightly at the ground. but the excuse to be with delta a little longer was too strong. "yeah, i'll help you," he answered eventually, as quick as he could so delta wouldn't take it the wrong way. as they stood there longer, siwon took delta's wrist and wrapped his long fingers around it to begin guiding the younger boy along. ".. y-you have everything, right?" siwon turned to look at delta, but didn't stop his soft, insistent pulling.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me