❝ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❞ open 1 F / 1 M

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❝ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❞ open 1 F / 1 M

Postby c o r r i o n a. » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:04 am

● ----------------------------------------------------- ●Image
● ----------------------------------------------------- ●

-------------------------------------------------

Hello & how are you? You are probably wondering why you have received this letter & what's the purpose of its being, but first let me jump start your memory back to when you filled out an application for a sort of love test. Couldn't of been anymore than a few weeks ago, advertisements buzzed about the streets all over in search of applicants to participate in a once in a lifetime secret lover debut to New York City. A 2 full weeks paid spa+hotel to spend night's swept up within romance, & when your not tangled up in your room club's, bar's, & streets swept up with lights & music that flows all night long. You out of a lucky few have been chosen to go on this trip to find your forever love/ or will you just be caught up in the moment? We will find out ! See you in New York
-------------------------------------------------
Last edited by c o r r i o n a. on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
c o r r i o n a.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❞ open

Postby c o r r i o n a. » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:08 pm

● ------------------------------------------------●

This is a realistic semi lit rp, please move if it's in the wrong section, my apologies ♡ no anime please. c:

You have been picked for a thrilling opportunity to spend 2 weeks in a city full of excitement & ' love' with 6 other guys & 6 girls including yourself. Sharing eachother's lifestyles, you won't only be around eachother 24/7 with room seevice always at your feet but you will also have to pick your romance in as little time as possible to spend the rest of your romantic trip with and in hopes something will sprout for even after the trip.!

When we land in New York City we will be greeted by men in black & transported in a smooth black party bus that will have all the drinks your heart desires waiting for you along with a game of getting to know everybody who is in this adventure with you while we take a trip to your first destination to drop off some bags & to get comfortable at the castle hotel & spa. The party bus will be your only transportation for the whole 2 weeks to go wherever you please, walking is fine as long as you can make it back to your room before morning so make every trip the best. Everyone will be staying on a completely reserved floor that has a pool front+bar right outside the room front doors. All your rooms will be the same, consisting of a bed, tv, kitchenette, small living space, and open bathroom. We also do breakfast, lunch, & dinner together in the clubhouse as well as board games/video games, air hockey, & pool on the second level, and a workout room that goes past the kitchen. You all are grown adults so just keep out of most trouble, dont break too much stuff and can we try to at least be back in our rooms by 4 in the morning please. I have nothing else needed to go over besides there being lit trails through the woods and finding quite unique things around there, so enjoy your stay & who knows what might happen.!
● ------------------------------------------------●

ʀ ᴜ ʟ ᴇ s
    i. follow all general cs rules.

ii. write at least three sentences per post.

iii. everyone is an adult so keep the age 20 - 40 years.

iv. If needed fade to black.

v. please be active.! i understand that life happens; but try your best.! thank you -

vi. pm me for reservations. reservations last 48 hours, so get your basics up in that time or your spot will become open again. there are limited roles so i am also only allowing one spot per person.

vii. drama in the rp is definitely encouraged, but please don't start any ooc.

viii. this isn't mandatory, but I like looking at pretty forms & text & i would prefer if you prettied up forms and posts, turn off signatures in both forums please.!

ix. post forms on the discussion thread X
c o r r i o n a.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❞

Postby c o r r i o n a. » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:54 pm

● ----------------------------------------------------- ●
ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

i. Atlas Jove | ♂ | 23 years | VixenGlass

ii. Marleyna Dove | ♀ | 26 years | c o r r i o n a.

iii. Christopher Lukas | ♂ | 26 years | sociopath.101

iv. Dawn Emerson | ♀ | 23 years | JjThheJetPlanee

v. Anthony Farah | ♂ | 25 years | Consulting_Angel

v. Jasmine Khadem | ♀ | 20 years | moonlight,

vii. Reserved by stranger danger ♂

viii. lIdien Eche | ♀ | 22 years | Derptron

ix. reserved by ghostly hamlet ♂

x. Jasmine Vasquez | ♀ | 22 years | velvet melodies.

xi. ♂

xii. ♀
Last edited by c o r r i o n a. on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:03 am, edited 12 times in total.
c o r r i o n a.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me