Prom Season (Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Ezequiel Lewis // Jock // Location: School // Tags: Maxx

xxxxxxxZ went into the school and straight into the nearest bathroom to wash his face off. As he looked into the mirror, he saw that he was bleeding a little more than he thought he was. However, he jumped a bit when he heard Maxx coming into the bathroom too, had assumed they would talk to Elliot over himself any day. At his offer for some help, Z frowned. "Sure, I guess." He muttered, drying his scrape off. He had some band-aids in his locker for when he got hurt during practice, but peroxide would help.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prom Season (Accepting!)

Postby Firealone » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:55 pm

I N D I G O•A D A L A I R

artist•17•bi•bus•tags: Euryd

Indigo nodded, focusing on meeting the girl’s eyes. Something she wasn’t good at. Indie didn’t really know much about volleyball. Her sister and her liked soccer over volleyball. “I’m more of a soccer person, but I think that for all sports, defense is more important then offense.” She hadn’t played soccer for a while now, but Indie still remembered the adrenaline on the field. Sometimes, she secretly missed it. But now Indigo was determined to become a part-time artist. It was hard to become a full-time and her parents would never allow it so she had decided on part-time. Indigo looked past Euryd to see the school growing larger as the bus came closer to it. “We’re here.” Indigo smiled at Euryd.
L U C A•B E N N E T T

cheerleader•bi•18•school steps•tags: Lou

“Hm, I might have to take you up on that offer.” Luca took another bite of the fruit, thinking about prom. “I think they will. I haven’t heard you play, but they’d be stupid not to let you play. I don’t know how many people you’ll be competing against, though.” Luca shook his head at Lou’s question, “Nah, my mom wants me to completely focus on grades this year. I’m just glad she let me still do cheerleading.” Even though he had average grades, Luca’s mom pushed him to be an almost straight A student. This year was the year when grades really counted, so Luca understood where his mom was coming from. “I like prom. I just can’t imagine how much work is put into everything, you know. There’s food, decorations, music, tickets, posters..” Now that he saying all of it out loud, it seemed almost ridiculous that a small committee of people could pull something like prom off. “Are you thinking about asking someone to be your date?”
S C A R L E T•P A K

musician•pan•18•parking lot•tags:Elliot

Scarlet had to walk to school. Walk! She was in high heels and someone just couldn’t drop her off. Ugh! Sure, it was only, like, 1/4 of a mile, but still! She sighed, frustrated with the world. Scarlet sipped her tea delicately, not wanting to ruin her lipstick as she came into the school’s parking lot. Her feet hurt something awful and she was tired. She stopped, leaning against a car for a moment. She turned her head slightly, noticing that a person was halfway inside the car. “Hello Elliot.” Scarlet’s voice still had an annoyed edge to it, but she tried to look calm and collected with a serene smile. Heels were such a pain.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me