Edgewood - Foster home RP-Semi Lit - Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Edgewood - Foster home RP-Semi Lit - Open!

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Welcome to Edgewood

Through a series of circumstances you have lost your parents and home, perhaps you were taken from them for your own safety. Either way, you are no longer with them. The caseworker who has been trying to help you adjust to your current situation has decided to place you at Edgewood. They explain to you that the children who have been placed at Edgewood over the years are often adopted to good families if not adopted by the couple who fun the home themselves. They take you to the house where you are greeted by a ginger-haired man with a gentle expression and soft tone to his voice. He welcomes you into the home and shows you around the house before showing you to your room and letting you get settled in. While showing you around he told you that there are rules in the house that need to be followed and explained them to you so that you wouldn't be surprised.
1. No one has to disclose their past or why they are at Edgewood.
2. Everyone has chores to do around the house each day and they are often rotated so that no one is stuck doing the same thing all the time.
3. Boys and girls do not go into each other's rooms.
4. Everyone eats their meals in the kitchen together, it is to establish a sense of normalcy and family.
5. Schoolwork is to be done before you get online or play on your phone.
6. You must listen to those who are taking care of you. "I know that it will take time to adjust but we will do our best to make you feel safe here."
7. Never open the door for someone you do not know. [You never know when someone is trying to track down their kid outside of their case]
8. Never leave the house without letting an adult know where you are going.
9. Television and internet are shut off at 10:00 pm on school nights and Midnight on weekends.
10. If there is something that is bothering you talk to us. We will help you work your way through it or try to help you find a solution.
11. Keep your room clean. Or your part of the room if you are sharing.
Obviously, not all of these rules are going to be obeyed and the caretakers are well aware of this fact.

The House

Great Room
Living Room
Kitchen
Dining Hall
Library

Master Bedroom (First Floor)
- William Sheeran
- (Significant other)

Boy's Rooms (Top Floor)
Bed Room 1
- Viking Vanhail
-
Bed Room 2
- Simon Simmons
-Cody Arcturus
Bed Room 3
- Dominiko Haze
- Jason Flynn Akers
Bed Room 4
- Newton " Newt" Hardscrabble.
- Wilbur Anderson
Bed Room 5
-
-

Girl's Rooms (Second Floor)
Bed Room 6
- Heather Anderson
-
Bed Room 7
- Iris J. Smith
-
Bed Room 8
- Isabell Anna Sheeran
- Melody Rose Akers

RP Rules
Site rules apply.
Post in third person.
50-word minimum per character.
Wait to be accepted.
Fill out the forum completely.
[yes you may use your own form if it contains all the same information]
No RPing it out for anything.
Put Edgewood in the other section.
Every character cannot have a pet. One or two maybe but not a house full of dogs and cats.
Two character limit.
Be respectful of other players.
Let me know if you are going to be gone for more than a week.
If you want your character to have already been adopted by the foster parents then please PM me.
Nore will be added as we go.

Characters

William Sheeran - 45 - Male - Foster parent - 1 -Lonewolf-Gage

Newton " Newt" Hardscrabble. - 11 - Male - 1 - floofyraptorboi

Cody Arcturus - 14 - Male - 1 - Fortune's Fool

Viking Vanhail - 17 - Male - 1 - Longwolf-Gage

Simon Simmons - 16 - Male - 1 - quark quack

Diminiko Haze - 17 -Male - 2 - Jack Of Hearts

Wilbur Anderson - 9 - Male - 2 - Boxen.

Jason Flynn Akers - 17 - Male - 3 - Scararb

Isabell Sheeran - 7 - Female - 2 - Jack Of Hearts

Heather Anderson - 16 - Female - 2 - Boxen.

Melody Rose Akers - 10 - Female - 3 -Scararb

Iris J. Smith - 17 - Female - 3 - Lepus

Forum
Code: Select all
[u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[img]Photo[/img]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
25 word min.
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
50 word min
[u][b]Modifications[/b][/u]
piercings, tattoos, scars, etc
[u][b]Room[/b][/u]
Remember that boys and girls cannot shair.
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
Last edited by LoneWolf-Gage on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:23 am, edited 14 times in total.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Edgewood - Foster home RP-Semi Lit - Open

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:21 am

Username
Lonewolf-Gage
Name
William Sheeran
Personality
William is a patient and easy going man. It takes a lot to get him riled up. He is the type of guy to hear both sides of the story and not jump to conclusions. That is unless you mess with one of his kids. William is fiercely protective over the kids in his home. He is a devoted man who will do whatever it takes to see that the kids have a safe and loving home rather it is with him or not.
History
William was born in Belfast Ireland. He had two sisters and three brothers. He was pretty much a farm boy growing up. His mother grew ill when he was in his teens and they sold the farm to move closer to the hospital in the city for treatment. She died when he was seventeen. His father was beside himself with grief and took to drinking rather heavily for some time. His eldest sister took the others to stay with her until things were settled. William however, set to work and put back enough money to move to the states. He did various odd jobs for a few years while putting himself through school. He got his degree in both psychology and literature when he was twenty-two. He bought the Edgewood house when he was twenty-four and opened it as a foster care when he was twenty-five, after getting certified in child care and taking various parenting classed as was required. He has since opened his home to many children, most of which have been adopted over the last twenty years.
Modifications
William has several tattoos and scars that are covered by his clothes at most times.
Wife
Open
Children
Open
Pets
Doberman Pincer called McBrady
Other
Read the rules.

Username
Lonewolf-Gage
Name
Viking Nikolai Vanhail
Personality
Viking is a very patient guy who can be a bit overprotective of the younger kids in the home. He has been deemed aggressive by child services and they are leery to adopt him out, again. He is calm for the most part and enjoys solitude. Viking has been called an old soul with how he acts.
History
Viking was the only child between his parents. He had three older sisters from his mother's previous marriage. He was the apple of his father's eye and it hit him hard when his father had a 'hunting accident' when he was six. Shortly after his mother remarried. She married one of the men who had been with his father when he was killed. Viking often accused him of killing his father with intent to marry his mother. This often earned him a good smack from wither the man or his mother. He took it as best as and six-year-old would. However when they started to abuse his sisters too be became protective. THey say that it was his father's bloodline coming out in him. Maybe that was true. He retaliated and was struck with one of his mother's flower vases. It broke and cut the side of his face. After that, it was reported to the authorities and the children were taken. Viking told them about the hunting trip when his father was killed and the man was looked into for murder against Nikolai Vanhail, Viking's father.
Relatives of his mother came forward to take his sisters but they all had reasons of why they couldn't take the boy. It didn't seem to bother him much. By now Viking was seven and had long hair like his father. He was placed in twenty-seven foster homes around the country over the next three years. He was adopted twice and sent back both times. The families said that he had aggressive tendencies towards parental figured. In truth, he became protective over other kids in the home and on one occasion bit his adoptive father for trying to cut his hair. Finally, he was placed at Edgewood and classified as a problem case. THough it was advised to keep him away from other kids it didn't happen. Viking pushed and tested William every way he could. The boy of ten figured he was like all the rest and would pass him along soon enough. That didn't happen though. In fact, William did things that the others had not. He took the time to get to know the boy and find out what made him tick.
After a few months, he finally settled in. He was good in school and graduated at fifteen with a 3.86 GPA. He had started taking college courses while he was in high school and has developed an understanding of the medical world. That being what he is going to school for it is not what he is passionate about. Viking loves to work with his hands and build things. He is good with vehicals but prefers to make things from raw material, wood, leather, cord, etc.
Modifications
He has several scars. One of which and likely the most noticeable being the one going across his left cheek and jaw. It's about six inches long and 1/4 inch at the widest point.
Room
Other
Read the rules
Last edited by LoneWolf-Gage on Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floofyraptorboi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:46 am

Username
floofyraptorboi
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 2938124306
(had to do it as a link because I couldn't get an actual image address of it to insert the photo here)
Name
Newton " Newt" Hardscrabble.
Personality
Newt is an introverted boy, and tends to like to be by his lonesome. He is rather quiet and doesn't tend to speak much. He sees no reason to disobey rules set by adults, and will strive to meet them Of course he may forget a rule here or there, as he is still a child. Newt doesn't get upset by change very much, and will go with the flow. As he hates to upset or disappoint anyone.
History
Newt was born in Oregon near Mt.Hood. He was born to parents who did love him, but just weren't able to take care of him as well as they thought they should. They did have to move around a few times as they just couldn't scrape together enough to keep paying rent. Yet they kept a normalcy of being happy and trying to care for Newt. Yet it got to the point they just couldn't care for him. So around age ten he was taken from them and given to Edgewood foster care. Since then he's gotten along with William and tends to behave himself.
Modifications
braces and glasses
( if those count-)
Room
room 3
Other
Edgewood
floofyraptorboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:51 pm

accepted
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floofyraptorboi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:29 pm

( thank you :3 )
floofyraptorboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:28 pm

Username
Fortune's Fool
Name
Cody Arcturus
Appearance
Standing at about five feet even and almost dangerously thin and malnourished, Cody looks much younger than his age and a bit feminine, easy to mistake for a girl at a distance though he is rarely actually bothered by this fact. His hair is long, reaching almost to his mid-thigh, and blonde. Often kept in a loose ponytail rather than let free. His left eye is a light green and nearsighted, his right pure white and entirely blind. He's quite pale, as if he doesn't get a lot of sun.
Personality
Jumpy and anxious in crowds, loud noises or sudden movements in his direction are likely to make him flinch. Sweet and kindhearted should you manage to break though his anxiety and mistrusting shell, he has a habit of sacrificing himself for the sake of others- being dangerously close to developing a martyr complex if he hasn't already. Highly intelligent but terribly lacking in life skills in general as well as social skills- though he's far better at interacting with other kids than adults- his main strength is in the fact that he's a borderline genius with most types of machinery, from computers and radios to car engines, though he tends to focus more on computer programming {and hacking} when given a clear choice. If given a job to do or rule to follow by someone he views as being 'in charge', he will almost always do exactly as he's told- even if it endangers himself. He draws the line at endangering others however.
History
Cody's birthmother died when he was five due to a lingering illness, and nearly immediately his father remarried. His stepmother, Christina, didn't seem especially impressed with the small child and tended to alternate between abuse and simply forgetting he was there. The most positive attention he got from the ages of five to eight were when he was signed up for violin lessons as an excuse to get him out of the house for a while- for some reason the idea of sending him to school never occurred to her. Around the age of eight, due to him often sneaking out of the house to visit a nearby library, his talents became apparent. That was when his father Matthew started to actually take notice of his son. Matthew earned Cody's tentative trust by acting marginally nicer to him than his stepmother, giving him the resources he needed to actually learn and foster his abilities until taking him along on work.
Matthew Hayes was a criminal for hire, selling his abilities to the highest bidder, and by the time Cody had turned ten he was being taken along on jobs as his father's hacker and general tech expert. His role was always the same- to shut up and do as he was told. Something that eventually came back to bite Matthew, his penchant for ignoring his now fourteen year old son meant that he didn't realize Cody was trying to warn him and got both of them caught while breaking into the building of a very large computer company.
It was immediately apparent that Cody had no choice in the matter, and while Matthew went to jail Cody was taken from his home and after some consideration it was eventually decided he'd be sent to Edgewood- at least partially for his own protection while charges are being looked into for his stepmother as well. He's only been there for a week or so.
Modifications
Though Cody has many small scars, his only largely noticeable one is on his left hip- three to four inches long and rather jagged. He clearly needs glasses to correct the vision in his one working eye, but he's yet to be taken to an appointment for it due to how new his placement is.
Room
Room 1
Other
Edgewood
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:49 am

Accepted
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quark quack » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Username: quark quack
    Name: Simon Simmons
    Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Simon is awkward -- not because he necessarily lacks social skills, but because he simply isn't relatable and is generally out of touch with people his age. He was raised by an older man and entrenched in early to mid-70s culture since he was a child. As a result, he listens to the music, watches the films, and speaks the vernacular of that age. While he dresses smartly and modernly -- his father, a former lawyer, taught him the importance of looking sharp -- he is otherwise a mix of old and new school. While he has a phone and listens to music with it, no song in his library was released after 1987. While he enjoys tinkering and building things, he enjoys hoarding and working with the first generations of personal computers. While he's into calculus, he's also into slide rules. This disconnect can be off-putting at times, and many people don't care to work through it. Thus, Simon doesn't have much of a social life, despite being amiable at heart. He enjoys debating and anything pertaining to STEM. In matters of love, he's hopeless and flustered, although he does develop hopeless crushes quite often.

Positive Traits: quick-witted; friendly; intelligent

Negative Traits: mischievous; lacks conviction; more into theory than practice

+Mathematics
    +Law
    +Monty Python
    +Light Tailorship & Fashion
    +Yiddish
    +"The Catcher in the Rye"

Dislikes:
    -People who equate arguments with screaming
    -Hypocrisy
    -Country Music
    -John Lennon
    -/pol/
    -Conspiracy Theories

History: Simon's mother passed away when he was six. This caused his father great anguish, though he managed to cope. For eight years, everything was fine. Simon developed a close relationship with his father, and he took after after him in dress, vernacular, and passions. While the two were more comparable to best friends, Simon did genuinely look up to his father and desired to become a lawyer as well. Having inherited the man's passion for debate, Simon could think of no better job. However, his father disagreed and was vehemently against the notion, though Simon wouldn't discover why until he turned fifteen, when their home was broken into and vandalized by an organized crime group. Simon soon discovered that his father had been a defense attorney for the mob, and in getting his last clients off for attempted murder, he had angered a rival gang. In the months following the incident, his father transformed into a nervous wreck. He became domineering in the name of safety, and was paranoid to the extent that he nearly wasn't able to function. To cope with those shot nerves, he drank heavily, and after his addictive tendencies got the better of him, he lost everything -- including Simon.

Extra:
    *He's currently unsure of what he wants to do in life, and teeters between mathematics, engineering, or following in his father's footsteps and becoming a defense attorney.
    *Simon is fluent in Yiddish, though he only speaks it to his father, who himself is the son of a domineering orthodox Jew. While Simon and his father are both atheists, they speak Yiddish as a way of preserving a bit of culture, and liberating it of its previous religious use.
    *Being separated from his father is a very difficult experience for Simon, since he genuinely loves and cares for his dad. Although the reasons for his removal were valid, Simon feels that he needs to be there for his father now more than ever. As a result, Simon isn't very fond of being in the foster home. However, his displeasure manifests itself in his overall downtrodden, anxious, and frustrated atmosphere as opposed to outright hostility.
    *Simon has a slightly off accent that isn't quite native to his area, and isn't quite Chicagoan, but is more a mix of the two.
    *He also talks very quickly, and has a special place in his heart for backhanded compliments. He's a huge fan of Chaucer.
    *He plays jazz clarinet, but isn't in a band or group.

Other: Edgewood

Room: Room 1
"He didn't want to believe.
He wanted to know."
[Carl Sagan]

Call me Quark.
He/she/they, don't care either way.
Panromantic Asexual.
Science fanatic.
Socially liberal.
Economically left by American standards.
Center-left by international standards.
Atheist, but also pantheist-ish.
Pseudoscience debunker.
🏠 💓 ⚛️
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
quark quack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:38 pm

Accepted
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quark quack » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:50 am

[Thanks! :) ]
"He didn't want to believe.
He wanted to know."
[Carl Sagan]

Call me Quark.
He/she/they, don't care either way.
Panromantic Asexual.
Science fanatic.
Socially liberal.
Economically left by American standards.
Center-left by international standards.
Atheist, but also pantheist-ish.
Pseudoscience debunker.
🏠 💓 ⚛️
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
quark quack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups