Edgewood - Foster home RP-Semi Lit - Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Edgewood - Foster home RP-Semi Lit - Open

Postby Scararb » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:22 pm

Username
Scararb
Name
Jason Flynn Akers
Personality
Jason is a soft spoken and kind guy, he often thinks of others before he thinks of himself as he wants those around him to be happy, especially his little sister Melody. While at first Jason can seem very kind at times he can do a full one eighty and seem to be very cold and harsh, angry without a reason, overall Jason is a kind soul with a big heart.
History
Jason was born into a small town with a small family, his mother and father always happy and smiling. For a while Jason was an only child which he enjoyed as he got all the attention and love he could ever want. When Jason was 7 his family decided to add another child to the family, a little girl they named Melody Rose Akers. At first jason was very upset about the new edition to the family as he thought he was going to be forgotten and become less important, but he soon realized that the little baby wasn’t so bad and he soon came to love her. One day the family had left the home going on a trip to a water park that was in a nearby town for Melody’s 10th birthday when something happened to the car breaks and they had spun out of control on the highway, crashing into other cars. They all had been badly hurt and taken to the hospital, their father died on the way there and the mother passed in the hospital. Jason and Melody had been hurt as well but not as severely as their parents and so they had survived the crash and recovered at the hospital.
Modifications
Jason Has scars on his legs, arms and his back as result from the crash.
Room
Bedroom 2
Other
Edgewood

Username
Scararb
Name
Melody Rose Akers
Personality
Melody is reserved and quiet girl, often avoiding others as much as she can, only talking to those who are not her brother if she absolutely must. Melody is a very sensitive girl, emotionally driven and stubborn, never backing down in an argument if she truly believes she is right. If she is in an argument or a conversation that pulls at her heart or she feels is wrong she will often say things she doesn’t mean, she will mentally blackout and rampage and then come back and not even know what she had said, not being able to recall a single thing that had just happened.
History
Melody was born in a small town with a small happy family, she had a older brother named Jason who she looks up to, at first it did not seem that he liked her very much but now she knows that he loves her as he is always concerned for her. Melody loved her family and they often went out and did things together, so for her 10th birthday she asked if they could go to a waterpark that was nearby, the family all thought it sounded like a fun idea and so they went off. While they were on the way to the waterpark something had gone wrong with the car breaks and the car spun out of control on the highway, crashing into other cars. They all had been badly hurt and taken to the hospital, their father died on the way there and the mother passed in the hospital. Jason and Melody had been hurt as well but not as severely as their parents and so they had survived the crash and recovered at the hospital.
Modifications
Melody has scars on her arms and on the back of her neck as result from the crash
Room
Bedroom 5
Other
Edgewood
Last edited by Scararb on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Edgewood - Foster home RP-Semi Lit - Open

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:35 pm

Username
Lepus
Name
Iris J. Smith
Personality
: Iris can be very, very stubborn. She is prideful; and while she can be as humble as a saint she doesn't get over things well and can hold a grudge like no other. She’s strong, and doesn’t let people down, but has pretty severe moodswings and when they hit, they hit. She is nowhere near stable; but she has gotten very good at hiding it over the years, or covering it up with anger. She was always a bit of a delinquent, and even with the innocence she can't seem to shake can get a bit over the top. She loves animals more than anything though, and is very quickly and easily attached to anything. She has a bit of a complex regarding; she couldnt turn away something or someone that needs help. Through most of her life this made her a doormat, but also very easy to manipulate. She would do anything for anyone, and if twisted enough that could very easily be motivation to jump right on the bandwagon herself. Which is, in essence, what happened to her. As much as she has been shaped by her experiences into a jaded mess of a person, it hasn't changed her nature. She wouldn't hurt a fly; literally. She is known to rescue moths trapped inside and move snails off the sidewalk.
History
Iris lived a relatively normal life up until about seven. Her father was a partial owner of a shipping company and they were well off, but there was a lot going on that was kept well enough under the rug. This was all good and fine, however, until her mother found out and jumped ship. She wasn't a US citizen, and got her green card through marriage and didn't want to get dragged down. She assumed things would be better for Iris if she was left, and that is what ended up happening. It wasn't three months before her father found someone new, and the cycle continued. Around the age of 13 she got sick of it and started acting out- Her money and her mouth got her in with older kids, and she started partying frequently. Her father couldn't reign her in, and by fifteen their fights were legendary. She didn't count it as abuse as she instigated, but other family members disagreed strongly and eventually turned him over when she "fell" down a flight of stairs shortly after her sixteenth birthday. She had gone out with some friends and gotten a tattoo, and he called her some choice words that led her to escalate things. A short investigation found our much more than really anyone knew, namely what his company was pulling in trafficking, and he ended up with a longer sentencing than initially planned. Because nobody in their immediate family was qualified, she was put into the foster care system.
Modifications
Iris has two koi fish tattood just below her collarbones, mirroring each other, and "PEACE" on the side of her middle finger.
Room
Other
Edgewood
Last edited by Lᴇᴘᴜs on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Edgewood - Foster home RP-Semi Lit - closed temporarily

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Alright, this is going to be closed for about 12-14 hours or so. I am going to re-edit the front page. Since we have more people wanting to join then I had originally planned for. I have to be at the surgical center in the morning for my mother's surgery. So after that, once I'm at the hotel, I'll try to get things edited.

For those of you who have put your forms up first please let me know rather or not you are still interested in role-playing here.
The rooms that you have chosen may be edited with the new layout as well. So I may take that part of the form out and just put them in rooms based on age, gender, etc.

Thank you for your patients.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:09 pm

{{Hey hey, I'm still here! And still interested in the roleplay~ I'm fine with the rooms being switched around if need be as well. c:}}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:33 pm

(( I hope your mother's surgery goes well :)
I'm also still interested in this roleplay ))
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Alright, everything is updated and reset. New rooms and house layout too. "
Sorry, it took longer than I had said. I kinda passed out after not sleeping for 36 hours.

If need be I can add up to two more girls rooms but I won't add any more than that. If and when people start dropping the rp I'll start decreasing the rooms. I'm just letting everyone know that up front.

We can start if everyone is up for it.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:35 am

William was up by four. He was always up before the sun. He took a shower and got dressed before letting McBrady, the Doberman, outside. He started a pot of coffee before going to his room and picking up his boots. He pulled them on and laced them up tightly before letting the Doberman back inside. He checked the doors and windows going in and out of the house before waiting for the coffee to finish brewing.

Viking woke with a sigh. He had not slept very well. Even after all this time, he was still plagued by his past. He looked at his clock and got up. It was half past four. He knew that William was waiting to take McBrady for a run. Viking had started watching the house in the early morning hours shortly after arriving. At first, he would go for runs with them. That is until he was about fourteen and the caretaker that had been helping quit. Viking then took it upon himself to watch the house so that William and the dog could go for a run. Then when they returned he would go. At least in that way, there was always someone there who could handle themselves if something were to happen. He got dressed and pulled his hair back in a classic Norse style before heading down. He found William waiting for the coffee to get done and shook his head. "You know that thing is as slow as Yule. Just go, It'll be done when you get back." He said with a scoff.

William looked over at Viking. "And good morning to you as well." He said simply. He had grown used to the young man's gruff disposition towards himself and the older boys first thing in the morning. In truth, the way that Viking acted at times reminded William of his own father's attitude in the mornings. He smirked. "I'll be back in a half hour." He said as he headed out. He did a ten-mile run every morning before the kids got up. Well, aside from the stubborn Viking of course. McBrady ran at his side. Never going ahead or falling behind but always watching.

Viking simply nodded. Once the coffee finished he poured a cup and sat down at the table. It was quiet first thing in the morning. That was part of the reason he got up early. He enjoyed having a cup of coffee while everything was still and peaceful. As it grew closer to five he got up and started to make breakfast. Most days they just had cereal or oatmeal. However, with it being the weekend they had real meals for breakfast. Though few wanted to get up at six to enjoy it while it was hot. So it was always put in the warmers to keep for them when everyone got up.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:03 am

Cody Arcturus :: Male :: Fourteen
Nightmares. He'd woken up because of them again and then couldn't get back to sleep. Cody had been sitting up in bed for a while, hair already brushed and knees pulled up almost to his chin as he watched the sun rise. He wanted to leave the room, though not having a goal in mind, but he was scared that he'd wake up the other boy present if he tried to actually get up. Finally it got to the point where just sitting there in silence was getting to him though, very quietly he slipped from his bed. Walking softly- a skill he'd perfected long ago- he left the room, hesitating in the hallway. Would it really be okay for him to head downstairs this early?
Maybe he should have stayed in the room after all. Christina always hated when he'd leave his room without being called...
Running his fingers through a bit of hair falling over his shoulder anxiously he finally started making his way downstairs after all. Even if he did get in trouble it was better than the silence of the room.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:09 am

Iris wasn't deeply sociable and, as a result, often avoided group meals and when she was at home didn't get up and out early unless she was leaving. But at Edgewood; the early bird got the worm and peace and quiet. Needless to say the smell of coffee is what pulled her from her room at the early hour. She had thrown on a pair of jeans and a loose tank top advertising 'the Jimi Hendrix experience'- It was her favorite shirt, hands down, but didn't wear it too often because it was kinda freaky. But she wasn't concerned, considering it was early enough that she could get coffee and withdraw without fear of judgement at any point in time. She pushed her hair out of her eyes, reaching the kitchen and taking note of Viking cooking breakfast. "Morning. Coffee?" She mumbled, not awake enough to venture farther than two words just yet.
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:59 am

Viking - 17 - Male

Viking looked over his shoulder at Iris and smirked. "Morning. Yeah." He pulled a cup down from the cupboard and set it on the counter for her. "Breakfast?" He asked as he started filling the warmers with scrambled eggs, mini omelets, potatoes, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and french toast. He made sure that they were all plugged in properly so they would stay warm. He set a stack of plates and silverware on the counter by the warmers so that everyone could make their plates when they decided to get up.

William came back just after five. He caught sight of Cody out of the corner of his eye and looked at the boy. He gave him a warm smile. "Good morning Cody. Would you like some breakfast?" He asked him. McBrady walked in and shook his short coat. It was raining lightly out. The dog went over by the fireplace and laid down on his bed. William pulled off his jacket and hung it up and took his now muddy boots off and put on his house shoes while waiting for the boy's reply. He knew that he was shy and still leery. He also knew that it would take time for him to get used to things here.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]