All Hail The Crown ♕

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

All Hail The Crown ♕

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:15 am

The world is seemingly at peace as the old generations prepare to step down and allow their children to take the throne. Not only that, but before they fully give up the throne they have already created alliances with other countries, alliances formed by their children's marriages. Arrangements are a tricky thing, especially,
        with young adults who are royals. Now, all of the royal heirs have sent to a remote location to bond with their fiancées, alone. Without their parents or guards to keep them in line, will the young royals prove to be ready to take the throne or will the world's peace be lost?

Last edited by Seokjinnie on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules ♕

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:35 am

all of tess's rules apply

this roleplay is lgbtq+. if you aren't okay or comfortable with this, then you can find another roleplay

post all forms and communication on the discussion thread

all races, religion, etc are accepted here

if someone feels left out, we should all try our best to include them

no crushes on your own character!

definitely no one-liners, please. five or more lines are expected. four lines is fine too,
        but if there is not much to reply to then make some stuff up

keep the ages twenty or older

your form doesn't have to be really nice for it to be accepted, but just make sure you
        put the basics of what some person would have and at least keep it neat and easy enough to read

One character per person in order for people to have a chance

If you would like to reserve a spot, do not do so on the discussion thread, PM me

when you reserve a spot, try to get your form up soon. you have forty-eight hours to
        put up your form

no anime fc's please, just realistic ones

The couples may already be arranged, but that doesn't mean the couple has to stay together because drama is necessary for a RP to be good.

in your form, please put the actual gender. don't put masculine or whatever, put cis. female,
        or agender, or what it is you'd like. and don't write it out as if your character is answering questions on
        a survey

PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT WHOLE "ASK HIM/HER" OR "WILL RP OUT" THING FOR HISTORY AND OTHER THINGS. it's
        quite annoying as well as a bit lazy and I've even seen people do it for age, height, etc. so, for everyone's sake, don't do it.

BE NICE TO ONE ANOTHER. I cannot stress this enough. do not argue or bully OOC, it's not fun to watch. if you have some sort of problem, solve it through PM. Or you know just try to be kind in general. If I see that you're being mean or rude you will have two warnings before you are kicked out

Wait until you are accepted to post anything. I also have the right to not accept you, if I don't accept you and would like to know, just PM me and I will talk to you about it.

I would prefer it if once everyone is accepted for there to be character relationship charts, but I understand if you don't want to do that.

please take off your sig when posting on this thread. you can keep it on in the discussion thread
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

All Hail The Crown ♕ Open & Accepting

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:43 am

[5/5] girls
[5/5]boys

Britain
    Elijah Windsor
    twenty-one
    male

Petey Parker

Korea
    Eun Hye Baek
    twenty
    female

Seokjinnie

Russia
    Ryurik Khilkov
    twenty-two
    male

Palaye Royale

Germany
    Monika Klein
    twenty-two
    female

My name is Connor

Taiwan
    Mark Tuan
    twenty-four
    male

Solistic

Scotland
    Catriona Boyle
    twenty-one
    female

lewiscarroll

Italy
    Matteo Bianchi
    twenty-four
    male

jörmungandr

Spain
    Camila Nicodemus
    twenty
    female

jaculus

Portugal
    Adriane Marques
    twenty-two
    male

edawnie.

France
    Lucy Whitehall
    twenty-one
    female

Nightsent

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Arrangements Planned by their Parents

Portugal x Germany

Taiwan x Korea

Britain x Scotland

Italy x Spain

Russia x France
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:16 am, edited 17 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships ♕

Postby Seokjinnie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:13 pm

person1 likes person2 →❤
person2 likes person1 ❤←
person1 and person2 like each other →❤←
person1 and person2 are dating ♡
person1 dislikes person2 ↬☓
person2 dislikes person1 ☓↫
person1 and person2 dislike each other ↬☓↫
person1 hates person2 ↬☠
person2 hates person1 ☠↫
person1 and person2 hate each other ↬☠↫
person1 and person2 are related ↔
person1 and person2 are formally engaged →∞←

Mark Tuan→∞←Eun Hye Baek
    Elijah Windsor→∞←Catriona Boyle
    Adriane Marques →∞←Monika Klein
    Matteo Banchi→∞←Camila Nicodemus
    Ryurik Khilkov→∞←Lucy Whitehall

Mark Tuan→❤←Eun Hye Baek
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All Hail The Crown ♕ CLOSED

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:11 am

XXKING BAEK JAE GYUXX
    The older man cleared his throat as he began to walk away from his wife and eldest child. He made his way to the front of the crowd and gave a gentle smile to the servant who handed him the microphone, "Good evening everyone. Tonight we announce a plan in order to strengthen our bonds with our allies and our children with their betrothed. Tonight my fellow Kings and Queens we say farewell to our children, our heirs, for the next few months here at this beautiful location to promote the longevity of peace our generation has created. So, with that statement I ask for my fellow rulers to follow me out and to head back to countries." Jae Gyu smiled and handed the microphone back to servant as wife met him back at the stage with concern on her face. He patted her hand as he walked out of the ballroom.

XXBAEK EUN HYE | P R I N C E S SXX
female ♕ 20 years ♕ // Crown Princess of Korea ♕ Ballroom ♕ tags; Open |
    Eun Hye's eyes widened as her father spoke, she buried the questions she wanted to ask as her father finished speaking, "Mama, what is happen-," She turned her head to see that her mother was already walking towards the exit to leave with her father. Her heart began to pound in her chest, but she knew this wasn't the time to panic, she needed to keep her composure. Eun turned her head and searched for a friendly face as the rulers left their children behind them. She knew these princes and princesses, she may have not known most of them well, but at least they were not complete strangers.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:52 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxMark Tuan 🔹 24 years
xx🔹Crown Prince of Taiwan🔹
xx🔹Location: Ballroom🔹
xx🔸Tagged: Eun Hye🔸
xx🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

Mark's cold eyes led to a composed figured as he heard the King of Korea speak. His eyes slightly confused and shocked. He turned to look at his father, who had placed a hand on his shoulder, nodding to Mark and leaving alongside his stepmother. Confusion written all over his face, before his controlled his expressions. He looked as half the crowd of parents were just up and leaving. He searched around looking for someone to speak to about this sudden announcement. His eyes spotted the beautiful rose gold dress and long black hair down her shoulders. The corner of his lips slightly rose to a smile as he saw Eun Hye. "Hello, Princess" He said as he walked up to her. He had known her ever since his childhood so it wasn't a struggle to talk with her.

BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:04 am

XXBAEK EUN HYE | P R I N C E S SXX
female ♕ 20 years ♕ // Crown Princess of Korea ♕ Ballroom ♕ tags; Mark |
    Eun Hye turned towards the familiar voice, her eyes brightened,"Hello, Prince Mark." She looked around the room before glancing back over to the older royal, "Did your parents tell you about this? My parents absolutely nothing to me about it." The princess wanted answers to her many questions, but the people who could answer her were no longer here or even in the building. She held back a sigh before holding out her hand to him, "You know, it feels like I haven't seen you in forever." Eun Hye was no stronger to holding back the majority of how she felt, it's what she trained to do from a young age and she was a master of hiding her emotions. That didn't stop her heart from racing as she stared up at the man she has had crush on for over a decade.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#001 || MATTEO

Postby a. seemanni » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:15 am

───────────────────────────────────
m a t t e o||| b i a n c h i
───────────────────────────────────
CROWN PRINCE OF ITALY | TAGGED; OPEN | MOOD: CONFUSED, TENSE

The ball had been going swimmingly, Matteo laughing at a table with his father as they spoke in hushed tones, but when the Korean King announced the twist on things, Matteo's gaze whipped to his father, who had begun to stand. He raised his eyebrows in a betrayed manner, not seeming angry so much as caught off-guard, and as the tall man strode toward the door he called out a loud Italian swear and gave his father a radiant grin when the man turned around. The look he gave was in warning, but when he saw Matteo, he rolled his eyes. The King of Italy made his exit and left his upset son at the table, sipping a flute of champagne like some music video where the subject was the saddest person in the room, tragically beautiful. Unbelievable. The ballroom was beautiful but Matteo was too tense to enjoy it, glancing about the room to see if he'd catch a familiar face. Was this hopeless? Camila had to be here somewhere, but Matteo wanted to finish his drink before he went and mixed with the other heirs.
a. seemanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:37 am

┌─────────────────────────┐

Ryurik of Russia

male - open - ballroom
Ryurik was having a horrible, no good, very bad day. First, he is forced by his oh so
loving grandfather he has to wear this stupid, oversized crown. Next, he finds out he
is being forced to marry someone. Like, really parents? Is that truly how you want
to get rid of me? But this isn't even the worst part! Ryurik was enjoying a nice drink,
and he sees the King of Korea step up, and announce that he was stuck with everyone.
Ok, so maybe he'd really end up enjoying it, as long as they were all playful and not
as stuck-up as he'd imagine. He was from the farthest country, so while all the other
royals probably knew each other, he was stuck with knowing only one other. He was
quite glad that Eun Hye was kind, but he'd have to muse on that later. Ryurik found
himself getting up from the table he'd claimed, and started to saunter carelessly
around the room, hoping to run into someone to chat with, just so long as he wasn't
forced to dance. God, he hated dancing.

└─────────────────────────┘
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[i] camila

Postby jaculus » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:48 am

mmC A M I L A
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    She felt simply divine. Quite possibly, it was the event of the year. There was no better place to dish out a spectacle. However as the Korean monarch declared what was to play out for the next few months, Camila felt as if the rug was swept out from under her. Alone? Here? Without the constant eyes of the media tabloids? It was an utter travesty. She thrived off of the constant mention of her name.

Sighing as her distinguished parents and gaggle of sisters left, Camila fiddled with her black ball gown, smoothing it out. It was settled then she decided, scanning the vast room. The world needed a hot scandal, something to make up for the upcoming lack of articles and head titles. She hated to let them down.

There. The princess weaved her way through the masses of upstanding guests and eager journalists.

“Hello, Sebastián.”

The sharply dressed man turned and blinked at her blankly yet, Camila could see the sense of wonderment in his eyes. “Oh, my bad,” she giggled mirthfully. “Thought you were someone else.” She linked her arm with his. “Nevertheless, why don’t we have some fun while we’re at it,” she said, hushed in his ear.

country kingdom of spain ▸ location the ballroom ▸ tags open
Last edited by jaculus on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jaculus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me