closed please lock

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•”๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ช - Open and accepting!

Postby salsabeel » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:10 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Alice Salanchez - Bisexual - 16 - - Artist - Tags; Louis Location;
Cafeteria
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Oh.. Alice said in a slight disappointment. That's alright! I'd be delighted to sit with you Alice said with a big smile. Alice noticed Louis's silver hair and thought of how cool it looked. She turned around looking for an empty table. It's been only a few seconds and students were everywhere. Alice spotted an empty table and pointed at it. How about there? She asked.
Last edited by salsabeel on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”‘
.. name : salsabeels
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. my insta is selsaballs
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ”•โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”™
............๐™˜ ๐™ค ๐™ข ๐™ฅ ๐™ก ๐™š ๐™ฉ ๐™š ๐™ก ๐™ฎ...๐™– ๐™ก ๐™ค ๐™ฃ ๐™š
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
....artists are tyler the
....creator and steve lacy
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
.........-- ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž --
.......๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•”๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ช - Open and accepting!

Postby harrington » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:47 am

ollie
cafeteria
tobias
ollie sauntered to the line, still exausted from the night before. moving in was tough, especially since he lived so far away. in a way he regretted submitting that application- being so far away from home wasnโ€™t an easy task. as he made his way to the counter, he scanned the menu for breakfast choices. when he reached the lady on the other side, he ordered something simple enough- a toasted bagel with cream cheese and a side of assorted fruit. tasty, but not extravagant.

after he had exchanged words with the woman at the register, ollie looked around curiously for a place to sit. seats were filling up fast, and ollie anxiously made his way to the window. he would NOT have a repeat of last yearโ€™s embarrassment of having no friends on the first day. he made his way over to a fit looking-guy sitting there, around his age. โ€œuh, h-hey, can i sit here?โ€ was all he managed.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:23 pm

แด˜แด€ษดแด…แดส€แด€ แด แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›ษชษดแด‡
Female|18|Musician|Location;|Tags; Open|x
โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’

She didn't have the energy to get up in the morning, but she knew she had to.
The brunette let out a rather deep yawn as she got up out of her bed, hazily making her way to her desk where she had her uniform neatly laid out. Pandora wasn't a big fan of uniforms, but she wouldn't complain considering just how hard it was to get into this school. Her eyes drifted towards the clock hanging on her wall and proceeded to get dressed; there was no point in trying to sleep and get ready last minute. It would just delay the inevitable of meeting new people and having to familiarize herself with new classes.

After getting dressed and combing through her hair a few times until it looked neat enough to satisfy her, she began her trek out of her dorm and towards the cafeteria. She was starving as she had been incredibly nervous the previous night and eating would have just made her feel queasy, but now she felt more at ease. After going through the rather lengthy line and getting a simple breakfast of eggs and hash and bottled water, she found an empty seat and sat down.

แด›แดส™ษชแด€๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด‡๊œฑแด‡
Male|18|Athlete|Location; Cafeteria|Tags; Ollie|x
โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’โ†’

He could see someone approaching him in his peripheral as he picked at the eggs and potatoes on his plate, shifting his eyes in their direction and offering the guy a smile. He seemed hesitant on approaching him which Tobias contemplated the reason why; maybe he gave off an intimidating vibe to others. He perked up as the guy spoke and nodded, "Yeah of course!" he said with a grin on his lips, a bit thankful that someone had wanted to accompany him, he would get easily bored of just sitting by himself during breakfast and he was never one to reject making a new friend.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:41 pm

ollie
cafeteria
tobias
ollieโ€™s eyes widened with surprise as the other boy accepted his offer. that was.. easy? he awkwardly hovered over his tray for a moment, hesitated, then sat down. he examined his table partnerโ€™s breakfast: eggs and potatoes. his mouth unconsciously dipped down into a disgusted look. yueck. ollie hated potatoes on the sole reason of them being too salty. of course, he had only eaten potato chips...
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:48 pm

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
xxx"Ari"
xxxCheerleader
xxxFemale
xxxHeterosexual
xxxCrush: open
xxxLocation: cafeteria
xxxTags: open
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š

โ€ขA R I A _ M O N T G O M E R Yโ€ข

Aria walked out of her dorm, locking the door with her keys. She headed to the cafeteria to eat breakfast with most of the other students. She got her food and sat down at a table, eating a parfait.

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
xxx"Ever"
xxxPopular
xxxFemale
xxxHeterosexual
xxxCrush: open
xxxLocation: Dorm 4
xxxTags: Liam
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š

โ€ขE V E R L E I G H _ Q U E E Nโ€ข

She read her first two classes and groaned since she hated both and math was her worst subject, "I have math... then computers." She made a disgusted face. "Are they serious? This year is already going bad." She looked over the rest of her schedule. "After that, I have room 103, P.E., lunch, 105, 106 and 102."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salsabeel » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:05 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Alice Salanchez - Bisexual - 16 - - Artist - Tags; Louis Location;
Cafeteria
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Oh.. Alice said in a slight disappointment. That's alright! I'd be delighted to sit with you Alice said with a big smile. Alice noticed Louis's silver hair and thought of how cool it looked. She turned around looking for an empty table. It's been only a few seconds and students were everywhere. Alice spotted an empty table and pointed at it. How about there? She asked.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”‘
.. name : salsabeels
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. my insta is selsaballs
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ”•โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”™
............๐™˜ ๐™ค ๐™ข ๐™ฅ ๐™ก ๐™š ๐™ฉ ๐™š ๐™ก ๐™ฎ...๐™– ๐™ก ๐™ค ๐™ฃ ๐™š
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
....artists are tyler the
....creator and steve lacy
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
.........-- ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž --
.......๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:30 am

Aeron Callahan
18|Nonbinary|Pansexual
Cheerleader
Tagged: Pandora.
It did not take too long for Aeron to spot their first victim hopefully-soon-to-be-friend - a girl who was sat on her own, and looked to be about the same age as they were. With a bright smile, Aeron bounded over, somewhat carelessly, but not spilling or dropping anything from their tray of food. "Hi there!" Aeron greeted the girl, brightly, energy and excitement basically radiating from them like... well, heat from a radiator that couldn't be turned off. They knew that they were likely one of just a few people who were really awake and ready for the day ahead, but they hoped that would change - and they didn't want to forbid themselves from even talking to anyone in the mornings just because other people weren't as energetic as they were.
"Mind if I sit?" Aeron asked, then sat down anyway, and immediately introduced themself. "My name's Aeron Callahan!"

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Artist
Tagged: Ollie, Tobias.
As much as he liked to be social - to a point - Ezra still found himself being uncertain as to whether or not he really should go up to someone to talk to them. It wasn't as easy as some people made it out to be. However, he eventually spotted a couple of other guys sitting at a table together, and they didn't seem to be too deep in a conversation, nor did they seem like the sort that would be unfriendly. So, he took a deep breath, and he carefully made his way over to them.
Reaching the table, Ezra asked, "Um... hi there. Would you mind if I joined you both? I- I can move if you'd prefer, though." He internally cringed at his own words. Why did he offer to move? Hopefully neither of the guys would feel obligated to let him join them because of it. There were plenty of other places, after all.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:21 am

แด˜แด€ษดแด…แดส€แด€ แด แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›ษชษดแด‡
Female|18|Musician|Location;|Tags; Aeron|x

Pandora was almost finished with her hash and about to move onto the second portion of her food until she heard a rather ecstatic voice pipe up next to her. They seemed energetic despite how early it was in the morning, but she just assumed it's because they were excited for the upcoming events in the day. Her eyes drifted towards the source and offered a smile as she swallowed the rest of her hash, "Hi," she greeted once she did manage to clear her mouth of all the food, "Yeah you can sit no problem" she finished as she scooted a little, unsure if they were going to sit next to her or across; not like she had a preference. As they introduced themselves she met their gaze once more and offered a smile, "I'm Pandora, Pandora Valentine...nice to meet you Aeron."

แด›แดส™ษชแด€๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด‡๊œฑแด‡
Male|18|Athlete|Location; Cafeteria|Tags; Ollie, Ezra|x

Tobias was about to speak once more until out of the corner of his eye he saw someone else approach the table he was at, his focus drifting from his eggs to the guy that approached. A smile quivered on his lips as he beckoned with his hand for the guy to sit with him, "No it's alright," he began, tilting his head in idle observation, "You're more than welcome to sit here, what's your names, by the way?" he asked, now glancing between the two boys who were now at the table eating breakfast with him.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:51 pm

โ‡พ OLLIE ! !
artist / homosexual / tags - tobias, ezra
    "oh!" ollie flicked his head up towards the new arrival. "yeah, you can sit with us! please do!" he reaffirmed, nodding towards ezra. it was kind of a relief to be around more people, it meant he would have less of a chance to screw up the conversation. ollie stayed quiet as tobias spoke and hesitated at the question as not to interrupt ezra. "i'm.. ollie," he replied, waiting curiously for the other boys response.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joyfeather16 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:16 pm

(Hi everyone, :) where is a good place for me to jump in? )
Navy Wife loving life! โš“

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Joyfeather16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me