Be Quiet // pm me

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Be Quiet // looking for cops&outsiders

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:24 am

XXKWON JEONG HUI | C H A R I S M A XX
[size=95]male ⚜ 20 years ⚜ // current member ⚜ melee weapon and hand-to-hand combat expert ⚜ his bedroom ~ Kitchen ⚜tags; Wraith ~ Kitchen Group |
    Charisma shook his head in disbelief before rushing to go block the door, ”I would offer my bed while I sleep on the floor, but I know you’d refuse that. Please at least sleepin the couch and I can find a bucket.” Then when Matt offered to walk her back he felt some relief, ”If you don’t want to sleep here. Like Wraith said please let him walk you back.”

(Sorry for shortness, on mobile)
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:42 am

Jaemin | Aster | Male | 18 | Newcomer | Red's Apartment | Tags: Vestige

"Yeah! I'm fine. And Aster is right. You're... Vestige?" Aster asked, remembering that she was one of the girls who had argued with Wraith earlier. She didn't seem too scary right now. Still a bit intimidating though. Aster should really get to his apartment but he wasn't sure if he remembered which one he was in. Aster wasn't quite sure if he wanted to ask her any questions just yet. He wasn't good at talking. But maybe she wasn't good at talking either. It was thoughtful of her to ask if he was okay, though.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

˜”*°•.˜”*°• [ 06 ] •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Postby astrophile. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:06 am

ackson McBridexxxxxx
cis male // 21 // heterosexual // outsider // location ;; walking down the sidewalk // tags ;; ein
Jackson shrugged. "I dunno. You just didn't strike me as someone who would roll with a bunch of criminals," he said. "But, I could be wrong," he added. At his question, Jackson chuckled. "'Round here, they call me Cougar, but just call me Jackson," he said. In all honesty, he had no idea how he had picked up the nickname, it was just something that stuck and he didn't question it. Personally, he didn't mind it, he felt it added to his intimidating image. He reached into his pack pocket and pulled out another cigarette and lit it. "Well, what about you?" he asked the male in return.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:11 am

corynn mccombs / jinx / 19 / leader / location; red's kitchen, her room / tags; jeong & matt / &

Jinx sighed as she weighed her options. On one hand, staying with Red and Jeong would be helpful if anything were to happen, but she'd rather be in her own room. She looked up at Matt, her heart sinking at the look on his face. Walking out on him was a dumb decision, but she didn't know what else to do. She nodded towards him and spoke quietly. "Yeah, you can walk me to my room. Thanks for the offer Jeong, but I'd rather be in my own room tonight."
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 am

XXKWON JEONG HUI | C H A R I S M A XX
male ⚜ 20 years ⚜ // current member ⚜ melee weapon and hand-to-hand combat expert ⚜ his bedroom ~ Kitchen ⚜tags; Wraith ~ Kitchen Group |
    Jeong Hui stood up completely straight and his shoulders were back, "Understood. Please keep drinking water though." He let out a quiet sigh as he made his way back to the counter and sat down on one of the seats. Charisma let out a quiet grunt before he looked over at Brooklyn, "I want to warn you about something." He leaned backed in the seat with his arms crossed against his broad chest, "Caring about people is dangerous in life, especially in this line of work. It can and will eventually be used against you." He knew what he was saying could be taken as harsh, but it was true for every single person on the godforsaken planet. Caring about others puts you into a special type of danger, but regardless of the threat it was necessary for survival.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:37 am

Rascal paced back and forth in his and Baby's room. He hated when she was gone this long. He kept glancing from the clock, to the door, to the window in an attempt to calm himself but only succeeded in making himself more anxious. What if she was hurt? He needed a distraction but he didn't know what to do. He could hear people in the other rooms and considered going and joining them. If they were going to be staying here for the time being he would need to know the others. He dreaded the idea f meeting new people without his sister, though. He released a sigh before forcing himself out of the room and looked about, hoping to see someone with whom he could hold a conversation with. He was surprised to see one of the leaders standing in a doorway down the hall looking intoxicated *not my problem* he thought to himself and directed his attention elsewhere.

Mara strolled down the road happily. She considered heading back but was hesitant, hoping that the police officer would call her and she would get to go out drinking tonight. She looked about the night cloaked streets happily, somewhere a few streets away she could hear someone scream, most likely in the process of being robbed. She smiled at the thought. She was happy to be past her petty crime days and onto bigger and better things. She allowed her mind to float to the upcoming heist and wondering what the target may be. She knew the museum was going to be having an exhibit on royal gems but she doubted a group this large would be assembled for a museum bust. She had a feeling it had something to do with stealing information which made her moderately disappointed. Flaunting information was never as much fun as parading about in stolen gems. Her fingers brushed over the necklace she was wearing. It was a simple one that she had gotten from her first major heist. The memory of Micky picking it out for her made her smile happily as she continued to stroll along.

Lulu leaned against the counter of the diner she worked at, boredly watching the clock drag on a she waited for them to close so she could go home. She dragged her attention to the tv where the news was playing and smiled o herself as she watched them report on a new animal shelter that would be opening soon. She was grateful for the good news, having grown tired of all of the crime that was constantly being reported. She sighed and looked around the empty diner. She had no idea why they stayed open so late; barely anyone came in at this time and when they did they always gave her a weird feeling.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:26 am

Ein Jay
    Male|21years|Outsider|Open|bisexual|Jackson
    "That's how you take others off guard, you be what you sent seem to be." Ein said to Jacob. "My name is Ein." He added. He didn't have any fancy nickname, so he didnt bother making up one to say. Cougar was what he was called 'round here, eh? Pffft. Ein wasn't calling him that anytime soon.
    "You do know that smoking's bad for you right?" Ein asked narrowing his eyes, watching Jacob. Ein began to shift around slightly. His hands going up to one of his sweater strings and began to tie and untie it. It was just something he always did, he never really noticed himself doing it. Now Ein knew that it wasn't his business, but that was something that will always remain with him. Caring about others health and safety. Strange thing he'd still have, especially after he was a criminal. You'd think he'd stop caring, but nope!
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:45 am

Mᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ Jᴀʏ Bʀɪᴄᴋᴇʀ | "Wʀᴀɪᴛʜ"
    21 | bi | current member | mood : worried |
    location : reds apartment | tags : charisma, red, brooklyn, aster, jinx
Matt watched as Jinx looked up at him and made her decision, which Matt nodded to and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Alright, I'll take you back and just as Charisma said, drink water before heading to bed. It'll stop you from getting a hangover." Matt opened the door that lead to the hallway and helped Jinx out. Once in the hallway Matt quickly, but slow enough to keep Jinx on her feet, took her towards her room. Matt opened her apartment and lead her in, closing the door and letting his arm wrapped around her go. "Alright, do you need anything else Jinx? I'll help you to bed if you want but I just want to make sure you're okay before I head back." Matt looked at her with a concerned look on his face before casting it towards the floor.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:05 am

corynn mccombs / jinx / 19 / leader / location; her apartment / tags; matt / &

Jinx flinched slightly as Matt's arm wrapped around her. She was grateful for the help, but she would've been fine on her own. As they made their way back to her apartment, she could feel her stomach starting to turn. Not now please. She mentally begged her stomach to hold on until Matt had left. Once they were inside her apartment, he finally let go of her and asked if she needed help to her room. "No no, I'm fine. Thanks, but you can go now." She wanted to get him out as quickly as possible. This group had always been a small inconvenience for her. Yeah, she cared about everyone here, but she was better off alone. She was ready to finish the heist and get moving on her own life, away from everyone.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:53 am

Mᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ Jᴀʏ Bʀɪᴄᴋᴇʀ | "Wʀᴀɪᴛʜ"
    21 | bi | current member | mood : worried |
Matt felt himself let out a defeated sigh before nodding. "If you're sure you're okay I'll go then. I'm going to be in Reds apartment for a little while then head to mine. If you need anything just come knocking, I'll answer. I just want you to know that I'll be here for you, I owe you one." Matt let out a weak attempt at a smile before turning to leave. He felt like he should try and urge Jinx to talk instead of drinking but he went against it-if she wanted to talk she could. He didn't want to force her to talk if she wasn't ready to. He knew what that felt like-being forced to talk when you weren't ready to. Too many sleepless nights are resulted in that. Speaking of sleeping, He thought should probably go sleep-he got no sleep the night before and was about ready to pass out. He nodded one last time before opening the door to the hallway and stepping out.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me