( ☾ . ── HOMECOMING ! ) open/accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

homecoming theme?

old hollywood/1920s!
47%
paris!
29%
fantasy!
9%
neon glow!
15%

Total votes : 34

Re: ( ☾ . ── HOMECOMING ! ) open/accepting!

Postby Marz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Dakota
    tags; Athena

Dakota smiled " Thank god, then your coming over tonight and watching a scary movie." He said to Athena. when she caught thr ball he smiled " you work out, good reflexes. i didnt doubt you. " he quickly replied. " besides, i didnt even throw it that fast." he flashed a charming smile to her and looked around him for a quick second.

(sorry for not responding, my mother had my laptop and my phone is currently broken.)
Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:39 pm

athena | the socialite

she rolled her eyes. "oh please, you were just trying to impress me." she said with a grin. "well, dakota, that sounds like a challenge and i absolutely accept it. as if you think i can't get through a horror film. pfft, please." she huffed, smirking.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Lᴇᴘᴜs wrote:
Iris||F||Artistic||Tags: Camille

Iris glanced up when someone spoke to her, pushing her hair out of her face and setting a dark coffee mug on the counter beside her. "Sure, if you want to. It's up to you though" She said, pulling another mug out. It wasn't a big kiln, but tall enough that she had to lean over the edge to reach the bottom. The teacher was still giving instructions, so she kept her voice low so as not to be a bother.

She was pulled from her work when her phone dinged, and decided to stop for a second to check her texts. She found one from her father, explaining something had come up and he would be out of state for the next couple of days.
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:19 pm

•×•Camille•×• Tags:Iris

"What can I do?" she asked before a ding sounded. She eyed the girl reading her text "Is everything ok?" she asked her curiosity taking over. She eyed the kiln then the professor hoping they won't interrupt. She was the exact opposite of Elijah, she didn't want any trouble or have the teachers mad at her. She was in no way a teachers pet just wanted to be there and just be.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me