༺ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ⸾ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

༺ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ⸾ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

Postby seolar, » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:22 am

╭⋟───────────────────────────────────────────────╮
intro | rules | areas | the renegades | the ravens | m/m couples | f/f couples | events | strikes and bans | hecc
╰───────────────────────────────────────────────⋞╯

─────────────────────────────── i am changing the plot for the third time now sjskdk, anyway,,, the six kingdoms of the east would always have two weeks of celebration at one of the kingdoms, to celebrate another year of peace between them. this year the event will be held at esteria, the third most powerful kingdom of the east. all of the royals from the other kingdoms and several others are to attend. i'll finish this later sigh ───────────────────────────────
Last edited by seolar, on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
seolar,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

༺ ʀᴜʟᴇs

Postby seolar, » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:42 am

╭⋟───────────────────────────────────────────────╮
intro | rules | areas | the renegades | the ravens | m/m couples | f/f couples | events | strikes and bans | hecc
╰───────────────────────────────────────────────⋞╯

─────────────────────────── i. all of tess's rules apply ii. you can only have a maximum of two characters, a male and a female iii. no mary sue characters iv. characters are to be aged 20+ v. please be able to write around 4+ lines, lines not sentences vi. use proper/appropriate punctuation, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc vii. this a same-sex romance roleplay, guess what that means? no hets. only homosexual, bisexual, pansexual and any other sexualities are accepted. there are several roleplays that accept heterosexual characters, so if you have a problem with this, then leave viii. post at least once every four days, in other words, be active. if you can't then please inform me beforehand ix. reservations last 48 hours, if you need more time then please inform me x. i'm gonna be pretty harsh with accepting forms, if it doesn't look nice then you won't be accepted xi. hate the character, not the roleplayer xii. bigger events will be decided in the discussion thread and must be accepted by me before they begin xiii. most importantly have fun, holy hell i sounded so uptight through this i sWEAR I'M NOT xix. post all characters in the [url=x]discussion thread[/url] ───────────────────────────
seolar,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me