please lock

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

please lock

Postby jungwonie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:34 pm

Colors. Their all around us. Some are dark,
some are light, but all have something in
common. They all fall under the same catagory.
When teens turn fifteen, a small spot of color
appears on the side of their wrist. Their soulmates
have the matching color on the opposite wrist.
Here, at Goode Senior High, you can find and meet
your soulmate without a problem. Can you manage
to find your soulmate among the wild ride of high
school?

discussion thread
Last edited by jungwonie on Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★·.·´¯`·.·★ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Postby jungwonie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:44 pm

This will take place at a high school along the coast on the East Coast of
America. The state is Florida, meaning the temperatures are warmer than most
other states. The school supplies all student needs as well as extra curricular
activities. Outside of school, there is a shopping mall within the area with
cafes and restaurants. Along the beach-side roads, there are many surf-shops.
At the time of this roleplay, there will be an active boardwalk, good for dates
as well as just hanging out as well.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʀᴜʟᴇs ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Postby jungwonie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Rules:
1. All of the basic rules apply
2. A limit of 3 characters per person
3. Age range is 15-18 (I'm doing this because of when they get their colors)
4. LGBTQ+ accepted!!
5. Please don't make any major plot points without my approval.
6. Hate the character, not the user
7. Please don't use any one-liners. They're hard to respond to.
Last edited by jungwonie on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Postby jungwonie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Name | Age | Color | Grade | Played By
    Skylar Dias | 17 | Orange | Junior | caeruleum.
    Kelsi Taylor | 16 | Maroon | Sophomore | caeruleum.
    Lola Taylor | 17 | Violet | Junior | caeruleum.
    Maia Draeger | 15 | Orange | Freshman | spicy. ™
    Emory Durant | 17 | Indigo | Senior | spicy. ™
    Holly Tyler | 16 | Teal | Junior | birdwhistle<3
    Oliver Dawson | 16 | Green | Junior | sunflower,
    Ezekiel Novak | 18 | Lilac | Senior | Consulting_Angel
    Diesel Jackson | 18 | Dusty Rose Pink | Senior | ℭastiel
    Aleksander Steele | 17 | Baby Blue | Junior | ℭastiel
    Leonardo Maxwell | 17 | Yellow | Junior | Cabroom-047
    Cho Ji-Hun "Hugo" | 18 | Wine Red | Senior | carotid
    Blair Brandt | 17 | Yellow | Senior | carotid
    Kacie Hirano | 18 | Indigo | Senior | Cabroom-047
    Hayden Pakko | 18 | ??? | Senior | Cabroom-047
    Joshua Lee | 17 | Light Sea Green | Junior | taehyung,
    Kai Vincent | 17 | Wine Red | Junior | Kurami
    Emhrys Whitethorn | 18 | Gold | Senior | the family business.
    Kino Ko | 18 | Light Sea Green | Senior | .addicted.
    Evan Shallor | 17 | Teal | Junior | .addicted.
    Samuel Martinez | 17 | Lilac | Junior | saralaxy
    William Rees | 17 | Navy Blue | Junior | sociopath.101
    Felix Lee | 18 | Sienna (faded) | Senior | taehyung,
Last edited by jungwonie on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★·.·´¯`·.·★ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴛs ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Postby jungwonie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Soulmate chart:
    Skylar Dias ⟺ Maia Draeger
    Emory Durant ⟺ Kacie Hirano
    Holly Tyler ⟺ Evan Shallor
    Ezekiel Novak ⟺ Samuel Martinez
    Leonardo Maxwell ⟺ Blair Brandt
    Cho Ji-Hun "Hugo" ⟺ Kai Vincent
    Joshua Lee ⟺ Kino Ko
    Kelsi Taylor ⟺ ???
    Lola Taylor ⟺ ???
    Oliver Dawson ⟺ ???
    Diesel Jackson ⟺ ???
    Aleksander Steele ⟺ ???
    Hayden Pakko ⟺ ???
    Emhrys Whitethorn ⟺ ???
    William Rees ⟺ ???
    Felix Lee ⟺ (deceased)
Last edited by jungwonie on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:11 am

This roleplay is
OPEN / CLOSED
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★·.·´¯`·.·★ ɢᴏᴏᴅᴇ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ʜɪɢʜ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:54 am

Holly Tyler ☀︎
    (junior) (sixteen) (tags;; none)
    holly had gotten a car for her sixteenth birthday. sure, many do, but holly had a more fancy car than most sixteen-year-olds. she didn’t flaunt her fancy items, however. because holly didn’t feel deserving of half the things she got.

as she got out of her car, she had a large bookbag slung over her shoulder, weighed down by art supplies. she ran her hand through her hair as she pulled out her coffee, jogging across the courtyard. the first day of school was here.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:54 pm

𝚖 𝚊 𝚒 𝚊 !
      cisfemale ◊ 15 ◊ freshman ◊ demi ◊ orange, right ◊ mood. anxious ◊ tags. open ◊
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      indentmaia woke early as usual, and, after a thin coat of makeup—a little concealer, contouring, a dash of rust-hued eyeshadow and a basic nude lip—she headed out the door to catch the bus. she donned her usual style of clothing, a red flannel tucked haphazardly into a simple black skirt that reached her mid-thigh matched with a pair of white oxfords. she left her hair down, a black hair tie on her wrist should she need to tame her brunette locks. normally, she would toss on some persephone doc's instead of the oxfords, but the four-inch heel on those shoes made her stand at roughly 6 feet, and while she rocked those shoes like an absolute queen, she didn't want to be conspicuous. today was not the day to stand out, especially being a freshman. the bag slung over maia's shoulder was empty save for a pencil case, stocked with classic yellow #2's a few variously colored pens, and a plain single-subject notebook. it was only the first day, so she didn't expect to be doing much and, as such, packed lightly.

indentas the school came into view, maia slowed the pace she hadn't realized she sped up on the walk from the bus stop, staring at the building for a moment before continuing on her way, carefully winding between the slowly forming crowd in the courtyard.
    𝚎 𝚖 𝚎 𝚛 𝚢 !
      transmale ◊ 17 ◊ senior ◊ pan ◊ indigo, left ◊ mood. relaxed ◊ tags. open ◊
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      indentemery woke, sure, but only after pressing that tantalizing snooze button about nine times. with a groan, the somewhat-short male rose and began going through his usual routine: eat, shower, brush teeth, get dressed, do hair. emery was rather lucky that he didn't have to bother shaving, while his semi-monthly testosterone shots had certainly increased his body hair in general, he still lacked facial hair, which was not something he was complaining about. he was never really into facial hair anyway. he threw on a pair of red sneakers, black jeans, a striped shirt, and a blue hoodie that was likely going to come off as the temperature rose later in the day. his hair was styled in it's usual manner, flicked to one side and given a slight wave. the grey backpack on his back was completely empty, though he did have a tiny nub of a pencil in his front pocket that stabbed his thigh every time he took a step. he sat in the driver's seat of his old, white 2009 pontiac g6, a gift from a distant aunt he barely knew and creeped out of the driveway before starting the ten-minute drive to school.

indenthe parked a little ways away from the school in a random gas-station parking lot, knowing that there would be little parking near the school. after ensuring that the car was locked, emery began the short trek to the building, his car keys joining the nubbed pencil in his pocket while his bag hung limply against his back.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:55 am

Kai Vincent

|Male|17|Junior|Wine Red; Right Wrist|Tags; Open
══════════════════════════════╛

The music blasting in his car was enough to keep his mind preoccupied from the inevitable arrival to Goode Senior High. It wasn't that he hated the school, he just hated the first day; full of drama and constant meeting and greeting that would eventually tire the young man out. But it also gave him time to observe, to determine who was alright to speak to or who to avoid for the time being. His frail fingers tapped on the steering wheel to the beat of the music as he eventually pulled into the student parking lot, a bit relieved to find a spot more closer to the buildings as he parked.

He dressed simple in comparison to the fashion choices various students he observed made; a black short-sleeved shirt tucked into a pair of skinny blue jeans with simple dark brown belt was enough for him. He twirled the lanyard with his car keys in his hand before tucking them into his front pocket, black backpack slung over one shoulder as he exited the parking lot and entered the concrete jungle. His brown eyes searched for familiar faces to chat with and ask about their summer but alas, he couldn't find any for the time being. He eventually made his way to a bench under the cool shade of a tree in the courtyard, setting his bag next to him as he sat down and watched the students chat with others.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:18 am

Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Homosexual
Lilac|Left Wrist
Tagged: Open.
Ezekiel woke up fairly early that morning - a few minutes before his alarm was set to go off. He decided to lay there for a little while, just watching as the time ticked closer to the alarm time, and his cats, Smudge and Bubble, curled up next to him, still asleep.
Once the alarm rang out, Ezekiel reached over to turn it off, then he sat up carefully to avoid disturbing his cats - though they'd already been woken up by the alarm anyway. Then, he got out of bed and went to take a quick wash, before getting dressed into a pair of dark blue jeans, a plain dark green t-shirt with a black and white checked shirt over it and he pulled on a pair of dark grey converse-style shoes. The sleeves of the checked shirt ended just over his wrists, so that they were well-covered - he didn't want anyone nosy to sneak a look as his soulmate mark. That was just for him to know - and his soulmate, when the time came.

Eventually, Ezekiel went downstairs, had breakfast, then left the house to take the ten-minute walk to school. He was pleased that the walk was short, for he did not like the idea of going on public transport or anything like that. Walking meant he had some peace.
Soon enough, he arrived on campus, and he glanced around briefly to see who else was in the courtyard, before he started walking towards the entrance doors.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me