✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:13 am

Holly☀︎
    (artist) (sophomore) (jayden)
    holly sighed, her brows furrowed. “fine. text me when you want to tell me what’s going on,” she shrugged, knowing he probably didn’t want her around. “bye.” she said as she walked off, hopping in her car and slamming the door behind her. she placed her head in her hands and tried to think. about anything, her crisis, wanting to help jayden, everything.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:52 pm

TheDemonKing wrote:Lyra Hastings ~ 17 ~ Senior ~ Bisexual ~ Outcast ~ Tags: Kai Vincent
    I smiled abit and looked at him, "i guess thats cool, so after this where do you wanna go?" she asked softly. She blushed at the thought of him saying he remembered her from previous classes, just how much did he watch her in classes. She took a sip of her frappe before picking at her muffin and eating tiny pieces of it. I thought to myself maybe this could be the friend i was looking for.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Serpantdragon wrote:
Serpantdragon wrote:
Roselle Greene- 17 years- Bookworm- Junior- Tags; Carsyn

Roselle looked up quickly at the sound of a male voice and discovered it to be Carsyn. She smiled and nodded as he finished his little rant. "Carsyn, correct," she started off as she put her bookmark on the page she had just finished and closed the book. "I would agree with you on the fact that Alternate Universes probably don't exist, but we may be wrong. It is similar to how we are still discovering thousands of plant and animal each year. Some deep in the ocean, others in plain sight. Us humans may just be missing something and the other universes are just continuing on like normal. The ability to find these places may take thousands of more years to study, or the way to get to them may be somewhere undiscovered. There is also the chance that people have already discovered them and are just keeping it secret so that no else can get to these other universes," she grinned at the end of her mini speech and looked down at her book remembering how she had once had a similar conversation with her cousin Owen.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Empress Coven » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:59 am

valekstar. wrote:
    ( 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍 )
    age. seventeen // sexuality. homosexual
    clique. musicians // form
    ( tagged. jaxson )

Kaiden beamed proudly. Praise always found a way to crawl into his heart, even the times where he would sometimes beg for it from stubborn friends or family. "Thanks! That means a lot," he cocked his head to the side. "Classical music helps me relax. It has this strange calming effect, maybe you should try listening to it? Although I do love how shy you are." Leaning over, he cupped his hands around his mouth and admitted quietly. "It's quite adorable."
That compliment in particular was actually on purpose. For some reason, Kaiden wished Jaxson would acknowledge the fact that he was in fact very charming in his own way. He laid his head down on the bleachers, tucking his arms beneath it after setting the violin and bow down gently. "What do you like to do on your free time?"

Jaxson Banks

Jaxson grew rather flustered at the compliment the boy had paid to him. "I-is th-this some ki-kind of joke to you..?" He looked at the boy with confusion in his eyes but embarrassment yet flattered look in his cheeks. "I us-usally j-just stay in m-my room and sleep..." Jaxson spoke softly still trapped on the compliment from the boy, but in his head he said 'if only you knew the truth...'
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Empress Coven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:43 am

Lyra Hastings ~ 17 ~ Senior ~ Bisexual ~ Outcast ~ Tags: Open
I smiled and nodded to the boy, "well it was nice meeting you heres my number if you wanna hang out again" she said smiling writing down her number and handing it to the boy before she started walking down the road. I looked around as i skated on my skateboard down the road. I watched all the passing cars and finally made it to a mall and looked around at which store i was gonna go into first. I went into a store and looked at the clothing hanging out on the racks.

Last bumped by Noavix420 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:43 am.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me