lakeshore high // open + accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: lakeshore high // open + accepting

Postby King Of Bacon » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:42 am

[ Bump. ]
┌─────────────────┐
He/Him | Slytherin | Writer | Zoology Enthusiast
└────────────────┘
King Of Bacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// . ❞ east coast killa' with a west coast vibe ;;

Postby . nash . » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:30 am

I'VE HADx''''''xxI'VE HADxx''''''xI'VE HAD
hidden behind witty comm-
ents and smug smiles is a
intelligent guy who is honst-
ly rather lazy when it comes
to 'proving himself'. accord-
ing to his mother, he gets it
from his father but that cou-
'
ld also be her bitterness sh-
owing. though who could
really blame her when nat's
father left when he was 3
years old. generally speak-
ing, nate is never anything
but nice to anyone that wa-
'
if nothing else, nathaniel is
is very loyal. loyalty has al-
ways been important to him.
without it, nate wonders
what the point would be. he
can't stand people who go
behind a 'friend's' back and
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢
'
nts to talk to him. he forgi-
ves easily but never really
forgets about it. he's never
seen the point in holding gr-
udges, as life is too short.
nat is also that laid back kid
that tends to slip right thro-
ugh the cracks. it's a shame.
'
hurts them in some way. so
don't count on nat stabbing
anyone in the back soon. un-
less it is warranted. though
nate seems to be loyal to a
fault and to all the wrong
people. he's gotten burned
more than once.
╔─ ── ─ ─ ─── ── ─ ──╗

'
i'm sorry. sike.​

i. nathaniel alexander hindles ii.
eighteen iii. cismale iv. pansex
ual demiromantic v. nat or nate
vi. no current crush vii. suave a.f
viii. sarcastic bby ix. jock kinda

╚─ ── ─ ─ ─── ── ─ ──╝
── ─ ─ ─── ── ─ ── ─ ─ ─── ── ─ ── ─ ─ ─── ── ─── ─ ─ ─── ── ─ ── ─
𝚌𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚜 !!
── ─ ─ ─── ── ─ ── ─ ─ ─── ── ─ ── ─ ─ ─── ── ─── ─ ─ ─── ── ─ ── ─
nat wasn't born into a
broken home. he's been
told that the first year
of his life, he had had
too very loving parents.
in the end, the love sto-
'
pped and his father left
when nate was 3 years
old. nat was too young
at the time to realize
but with his teen years
he has begun to realize
'
what he lost out on. he
isn't bitter, okay maybe
he is and just wont ad-
mit it. he at least has
his mother who works
very hard to make sure
'
her son is happy and
healthy. of course, nat
spends a lot of his free
time helping his moth-
er out as much as he
possibly can.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Of Bacon » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:43 am

[ Accepted! ]
┌─────────────────┐
└────────────────┘
King Of Bacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ezra Price

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:26 am

Name: Ezra Price.
Nickname: Ezra.
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Bisexual (male pref.)
Nationality: Half-English (British), half-Dutch.
Clique: Artists.
Appearance: Ezra's hair is a very dark brown colour, and is usually kept neat. His eyes are hazel, and he has fair skin. He stands at 5'9", though it's hard to really tell, considering he is in a wheelchair, but he keeps good posture. He has an athletic build, and does what he can to keep a decent figure - he has excellent upper-body strength, even if it doesn't seem like it. There is a scar on his left collarbone.

Personality: While usually sweet, Ezra is also rather naive. Still, he's rather social, loves to explore, and isn't easily scared off by people that are rude or cold towards him. He's also curious and very kind-hearted, often willing to lend a listening ear to anyone that wants to talk about their troubles. Despite that, he does not like sharing any problems that are on his mind with anyone else - and he also hides this by seeming like he's an open book. There are, however, a few things that will bring out a more unpleasant side to him. One of these things is someone touching his wheelchair, or trying to 'help' him around - if he wants help, then he'll ask for it, but otherwise, he's perfectly capable of getting around and doing things on his own. Just do not even attempt to coddle him, or he'll 'accidentally' run your foot over. The other is someone just outright insulting him or his family. Ezra might also get upset fairly easily, more so if something he is doing is not going right or the way he planned it to go. He tends to take even friendly or light-hearted criticism to heart, even if he doesn't openly show it.

Short Bio: Ezra was born into a well-off family, with a brother that is four years older than him. He often spent a lot of time outside, exploring, climbing trees, that sort of thing. His parents amicably divorced when Ezra was 10, and his father left the house - he still gets to see and talk to him, though. At the age of 12, Ezra had a serious accident after getting thrown off a horse and landing badly (which resulted in damage to his spine, leaving his legs mostly paralysed, and unable to walk), and so he's been in a wheelchair since then, but he's figured out how to cope and do stuff without needing much - if any - help. His mother has remarried to his stepfather, who he gets along well with. Ezra plays the harp and the cello, both of which he started to learn play around the age of eight, and he still loves to play now. He also likes astronomy, and has read a decent number of books on the subject. He also does a lot of watercolour painting and drawing as well - and he's starting to get into wheelchair basketball, which takes place outside of the school and school hours. He hates getting 'help' that he didn't ask for, and he has a fear of horses now. He's also lactose intolerant, so he's careful with what he eats.

Family: Molly Price-Stiller (mother), Tyler Price (father), Samuel Stiller (stepfather), Will Price (brother, older).
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Other: N/A.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ezekiel Novak

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:31 am

Full Name: Ezekiel Novak.
Nickname: Ezekiel, 'Zeke' (he hates that one).
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Sexuality: Homosexual (closeted).
Clique: Average.
Appearance: Ezekiel has short, black hair that is a little wavy, and his eyes are an unusual grey colour. He stands at 5'10'', with a good posture that isn't too formal, but not slouchy. He has an athletic build, with a little bit of muscle. He has a dark, swirled birthmark on his left shoulder, but other than that, his dark skin is mostly clear.

Personality: Ezekiel is usually a quiet, cold, yet also very calm individual. He is also quite observant, and may quickly notice some things that others may not have noticed at first or without having to look closely. He doesn't reveal much about himself, and he can be difficult to read, making him secretive. He will seem uncaring at first, but those that grow close to him just might see his hidden depths, in which he's devoted, deeply caring and loyal. He is also rather stubborn, and it is difficult to change his mind, even if what he is set on could be potentially dangerous for him. However, despite this rather cold exterior that he has, Ezekiel does have a hidden, softer side to him. He's dedicated to whatever he does, especially if it's something that he particularly likes, and doesn't often put himself out for anything else if he has no interest in it. Ezekiel is also a very organised person, and he likes to make sure that everything's in a proper order, and would definitely be the sort of person to buy organisers and planners for anyone in his (small) friend circle who doesn't already own one. He is also quite 'motherly', but only in a surreptitious way - for example, quietly checking on the others, or being more concerned when someone's unwell.

Short Bio:Ezekiel grew up in a fairly decent-sized, somewhat wealthy family, and is the eldest of three children. His parents both had excellent jobs that paid well, but they by no means neglected any of their children, and took time off together to ensure that there was some real family time spent with everyone. He started learning to play the violin at the age of eight (that was a fun five starting months), and he currently excels in it. He also took up an interest in mythology and folklore, as well as chemistry, and could often be found reading some sort of book based on either subject. His father died around three years ago, in a freak car accident just outside of his work building - it's still quite the bitter subject for Ezekiel. He also has two cats - a female white one with a dark splodge on her head named Smudge, and a female calico named Bubble). He does have a fear of heights, and hates people touching him. He plans on attending college next year, to study Chemistry and Folklore & Mythology.

Family: Farah Novak (mother), Richard Novak (father, deceased), Verity Novak (sister, younger), Cody Novak (brother, younger).
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Other: N/A.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Of Bacon » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:34 am

[ Accepted! ]
┌─────────────────┐
└────────────────┘
King Of Bacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:34 am

𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐞

xxx
heterosexual
animal and clothing lover
her dog
pushover
5'3" but often wears heels to increase her height
120 lbs

Last edited by yuzima on Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:35 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

╔═════════════════════════╗
xxx i. gavin davis ii. male iii. eighteen
xxx iv.average v. bisexual
xxxvi. brown hair & brown eyes
xxx vii. shy at first but a big dork
xxxafter meeting somebody

╚═════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxImage
xxxxx ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxx gavin is a mature looking
xxxxxxyet immature boy that still
xxxxxxwould choose being young forver
xxxxxxover growing up any day. He enjoys
xxxxxxreading,writing, and every now and
xxxxxxthen some video games. He usually
xxxxxxdoesn't try at all at school that's
xxxxxxwhy he's barely passing with all c's
xxxxxxhe could do much better if he tried
xxxxxxbut he feels as though it doesn't matter
Last edited by yuzima on Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ :: ᴊᴏᴄᴋ

Postby Kino » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 am

( 𝓛𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓 𝓟𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 ) ──────────────────────────────
name: logan prentice
sexuality: bisexual (pref. females)
parents: tyler prentice & jane prentice
siblings: n/a
clique: jock
crush: n/a
weight: 156 lbs
height: 5′ 11″
frame: he definitely wouldn't be considered a 'strong' individual, but he is fully capable of standing his ground
pro (+) playful, humorous, outgoing, loyal, honest, light-hearted
neutral (+/-) sarcastic, protective, demanding, confident, impatient, wry
con (-) haughty, pushy, provoking, arrogant, cocky, scornful, manipulative, dishonest

( ❝𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓸.❞ ) ────────────────────
Logan substantially falls under the type 'jock' category of crowds in a high school environment. he's made his way to the top and takes full advantage of the 'power' he holds with a high ranking among the school. he only sticks with the same group usually- those of a similar tier as himself. despite having a significant amount of cons, Logan can be friendly at times, mostly depending on his mood and whether or not he is seeking to attain something from someone. he is a highly manipulative and snobby individual who will go out of his way to humiliate someone who'd done him wrong or attempted to do so.
regardless of his overall haughty demeanor, he does have a playful and light-hearted side to him- he doesn't allow many to witness or experience it, though. in fact, he rarely opens up to people solemnly at all. however, he is willing to do so; he just hasn't found anyone willing to do it in return due to his attitude and also because some do not meet his standard of liking.
a brief physical description of Logan- he has dirty blond/brown hair and green/gray eyes.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Kino on Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wip // Bran's Relations

Postby laika. » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:36 am

♦ ──────────────────────────────── ♦

Mike Hamilton // Indefferent

Bran is indifferent to Mike, but would like to possibly gain a friendship. Bran often sees Mike helping at
the library, and that puts Mike into Bran's good books. Bran isn't exactly the artist type, though. He can
enjoy some forms of art, such as the way a car comes together, but isn't really sure about the traditional
style of art.

Caleb Whittaker // Acquaintances

Bran has seen Caleb around, but that's probably because they're both in the same clique. Caleb reminds
Bran of John, so he attempts to steer clear. However, Bran does think that Caleb has somewhat decent
looks, but they don't know each other enough for Bran to think of Caleb as more than an acquaintance.

WIP

laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me