( ━━ ⊰ ♚ ⊱ // the monarch )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ━━ ⊰ ♚ ⊱ // austria )

Postby carotid » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:34 pm

x
x
x

𝚖 𝚊 𝚝 𝚝 𝚑 𝚒 𝚊 𝚜 !
[prince of austria] x [tags: everyone basically; adelisa]

relax your shoulders. ungrit your teeth.

sitting in the backseat of a car with windows deeply tinted, with his posture impeccable out of sheer nerves, matthias let his tense shoulders fall, and made it a point to relax his jaw. he was terrified. this gala defined his future, and his mind was screaming and begging to ask the driver to turn around. perhaps he'd forge a lie that he felt ill just to get out of a day or two of the thing. he was not ready to become more than an heir, much less to marry a woman who didn't know a thing about him. his mother knew each of his father's quirks-- matt learned that her hand on his shoulder helped the man to relax, a grip on the hand meant to breathe; the two met when they were young. she was the first austrian commoner to marry into their royal regime. nevertheless, matt was being forced into a marriage with some rando, who also happened to be an heir. the girl wouldn't even be his type. he liked men. not that his parents, nor anyone but himself, knew, though. he felt foolish, childish even, to deem it unfair.

but it was. it so was. sulking, he scrolled through twitter as the scenery flew by. pictures were being posted at a mile a minute. there was a hashtag trending about the gala, too. fangirls were keysmashing and reposting the same pictures of the same hot princes and critics raved over the extravagant looks from the ladies. it seemed that the most popular appearances were augustus of the united kingdom giving a meek wave, zachary of australia in his alarmingly informal outfit, and aurelia of italy and her most spectacular look in its entirety. pictures showcased luxurious cars behind the young royals, and suddenly matt felt very self-conscious in the plain black audi. his father was pushing the limousine idea, but matthias insisted on something a bit less.. long. and attention-drawing. anyways, he knew that he would make up for informality in retweets and likes. his looks seemed to be one of the main causes for his international popularity. his deep maroon suit fit him perfectly; he'd approached dolce & gabbana for assistance in looking "in-season" yet still magnificent in its own plain manner. his jacket was something to behold. a bit extra, perhaps, but captivating.

the car took a turn and slowed, causing his attention and gaze to raise to the fancy entrance of the castle. oh my god. when had they been so close to arriving? in a bit of a panic, matt rushed to the front-facing camera to make sure he looked polished and just as attractive as he was known to be-- no food in the teeth. hair in place. no coffee stains on the suit jacket. yeet. the door was opened quicker than he anticipated- only a second after he slipped his phone into his pocket- and he stepped out, blinded by a sea of cameras and clamor of paparazzi trying to redirect his attention to them. matthias's act was released. a brilliant grin took possession of his lips as he corrected his body language to someone approachable, someone marvelous, and perhaps someone capable of actually ruling an entire country. his walk inside was a bit of a blur as after just a few moments, he was seeing stars; matt was a bit surprised he was actually able to walk up the stairs, no stumbles involved, with his vision impaired.

the doors closed behind him and he let a breath out. his facade faltered for a moment before he realized it was time to interact with the other heirs, here for the same reason as himself. he was going to marry one of these people. yikes. relax your shoulders. ungrit your teeth. the reminder returned as he grew tense, anticipating the events that would play out in these next few weeks. he relaxed. he ungrit. then, he proceeded towards the others. his eyes flitted from eleanor, his online buddy that he was actually super excited to meet, to zachary, who was dressed so informally as compared to the rest of them. alessia was teasing the australian, who appeared offended before shouting the name of singapore's prince. augustus and aurelia were present also. then there was caspari.

matthias's breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight of the young man. caspari looked exceptional. matt had always found him attractive, but never really regarded him besides simple, formal hello's. he'd heard from the grapevine that caspari was interested in him, and that, as well as his own feelings, made matt skeptical if it was something to flee from or to embrace. he'd tiptoed around the potentially-requited crush.. until now. seeing the other man made his heart leap, which instilled fear in the austrian. warmth sprouted in his face as he tore his gaze away, embarrassed and worried he'd be caught staring, and his eyes instead fell on his dearest friend and potential fiancée, adelisa. he all-but flew to her side.

"oh my god, elise," he said, his accent thick. "would you agree with me if i said this is a bit much?" he shook his head, eyes wandering the royal hall. "all this to get a bunch of us to get married."
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ━━ ⊰ ♚ ⊱ // the monarch )

Postby querencia » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:25 pm

serafine palladino ! !
━━━━(age) twenty (country) san marino (tagged) open!

as serafine watched out the window at the rolling landscape surrounding the states castle. even this far out was a buzz with activity and.. sera still hadn't fully processed what the gala meant. sure, the princess of san marino was known for being in and out of relationships with both men and women but this one had to be for real. for her country. and god, still nobody would bother to know where san marino is! sera sighed and leaned back against the limousines car seat, brushing back a loose strand of her short hair, now curled at the ends.

as the car began it's approach to the castle's entrance, serafine got into position as she held her cellphone up, a big smile across her face as she took a selfie, uploading it to her insta immediately. 'hey all! 'bout to go to the party of my life! the big gala! expect some updates!' she typed in, her fingers flying across the screen and she added several hashtags- #serafine'sserafiiiinelife #princecharming?? #maybeaprincesscharming?? ;p. with a click of a button her phone screen turned black and sera looked up at the tap against the window separating her from the driver, it was time.

in a smooth motion sera twisted, extending her legs out of the car before taking the hand offered to help her out, and stood tall, her height both admirable and intimidating all at once. she gave a pose, unlike many others she adored the spotlight. sure, it was from a need to be known and sera was completely aware of it, but hell, she liked her dress and she was sure as hell going to show it off, completed with six inch high heel made of actually gemstones. the thought soured her mood a little, her mother had absolutely refused to let her wear her bigger heels. something that made her too tall height even worse apparently. her smile brightened once again when she felt telltale buzzes against her thigh- okay, she could live with the heels since what made her outfit actually perfect were the pockets on her dress, which she had slipped her phone and near lifeline into just as she had exited the car. god, who would have thought pockets would be so empowering??

after a moment of basking in the camera flashes serafine headed into the castle, heels glittering as she passed, lightly clicking against the floor. she looked around the room, she could recognize some of the nobles but just at that moment the whole importance of this gala started to hit her and instead of to the other heirs, sera made a beeline for a waiter with drinks. she'd need it to survive the night. thank god they were going by individual country standards.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ━━ ⊰ ♚ ⊱ // 🇩🇲ezri )

Postby annxx » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:38 pm

Prince Ezri of Dominica

twenty one || hetero || the gala || 👑 xx|| tags: everyone

Finally, the plane has landed in the United States and it was time to get this show on the road. The servants stood up grabbing the food they were assigned to carry and watched as the door/stairs to the plane opened up. Ezri stood up, tugged on his jack, and walked off the jet while reading multiple headlines about the Gala. He already knew he was supposed to betrothed to Ireland, but the reason why the countries were fighting was unclear to him. Seeing that the Us and China were to marry, now for some reason that was funny. Ezri thanked the pilots and walked over to where a chauffeur held open the back seat door to a black Rolls Royce Phantom with appreciated black tinted windows. He greeted the young man and thanked him as he stepped inside the car. After being situated, Ezri took in one large unnoticeable whiff of the car and thought, Oh how the scent of a brand new car smells. Ezri watched as the car drove away from his jet and to the United States castle.

One thing he did look forward to while being at the gala however was his cousin who happens to be Ivy, the Prince of France. The King is Ezri's uncle by blood and somehow he never quite met him, his wife, or Ivy. The only time he's ever seen them was through pictures and interviews, but never quite in person. Well, today's the chance to finally meet his cousin. He's been longing a family member his age. Ezri has a siblings of course, three to be exact but one just turned seventeen and the others a infants. So he was all he really had were his handball buddies back home.

The car finally pulled up to the castle. It was a bunch of people standing out side. Before Ezri let his servants out, he asked for the bouquet of pre-made fruit-kabobs consisting of cherries, bananas, mangos, and star fruit; one for him and the rest for whoever wanted one. He had a glove on his right hand so his hands weren't touching the fruit. The chauffeur opened the back passanger door and let the servants out by the entrance that led them to the kitchen. Once they walked in, the driver got back into the car and continued to the front of the castle. As they neared closer, Ezri could see Matthias walking up the stairs to the castle. "Oh My God his jacket." He said in shock. The driver parked just a couple feet away from the main entrance like he was previously told. He stepped out to let Ezri out.

As soon as Ezri stepped out and showed his face, the crowd screamed and waved. He didnt expect them to be as loud as they would with the others. As long as they cared to scream for him, he was cool. The Dominican prince flashed a bright smile and held up an arm waving to the people. Ezri walked towards the entrance as cameras flashed, capturing him eating his fruit-kabob in his semi-formal suit. Ezri walked up the stairs and into the castle where everyone was. He didnt care about what types of looks he got or whatever awkward void he just caused. Quite frankly, he's just here for the food. "Hello, royals." he greeted looking everyone in their eyes. "I'd hug and shake hands but as you can see I have fruit-kabobs in my hand. So if you want one, grab it. If not, suit yourself." He showed the bouquet of kabobs around to everyone and continued to eat his tropical fruit.
Last edited by annxx on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Caspari Masséna
22|Male|Homosexual
Prince of Switzerland
Tagged: Everyone/
Augustus
Slowly, more royals, more heirs started to trickle into the ballroom, ready for the gala. It really was interesting to see what everyone wore, to admire the confidence most, if not, all, of them seem to hold, and was exhibited in different ways. Caspari was also, however, slightly more nervous - not that he made it apparent, of course, for he made sure that his posture and expression showed calm indifference. He would admit, though, that he was a little concerned over how some of the heirs could easily approach one another and strike up a conversation, which was not his style. But if he wanted to avoid being left drifting on his own, then he was going to have to work something up.

He took a quick glance around, deciding to talk to someone who was also on their own, and he spotted Augustus, the heir of the United Kingdom. Who better to practice his English with? Well, there would be a few others on the same level, but that wasn't the point. Besides, in the handful of times he met the prince, he quite liked his company, and was certainly someone he'd be comfortable with.
Caspari walked over to Augustus, approaching him quietly. Then, once he reached the prince, he smiled warmly. "Hello," he greeted, then asked, "Augustus, correct?" he already knew that he was right, but he figured that it would be polite just to make sure. There was still the possibilty, he supposed, that this could be a completely different person that he mistook for Augustus.

However, as much as Caspari would like to say that he had his full, undivided attention on the United Kingdom's prince, he was giving subtle glances towards the doors, watching to see who would walk through them next. But it was unnoticeable... right?
His slight glances soon 'paid off', so to speak, for he caught sight of the one person he'd been keeping an eye out just as he entered the doors. It was incredibly trivial, he knew, but there was something about being the first person to see him enter the room that made him feel special. Of course, he was referring to none other than Matthias , the prince of Austria, and his secret crush. He had to force himself to stop looking, in an attempt (that he thought was good) to keep this fact hidden. He really liked his maroon suit though... he briefly glanced over for another look, having almost forgotten that he was meant to be talking to Augustus (especially as he'd been the one to start the conversation), but he quickly remembered himself and returned his focus to Augustus, as if nothing had happened.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:09 am

Aɴᴀɴʏᴀ Tɪᴡᴀʀɪ
      Female // 22 years old // Princess of India // Gala // Tags:: Open

Ananya was already at the gala ball, wearing her favorite red and white lehenga choli. She looked around for anyone who she can have a good conversation with, neither of her friends were here, Plus she was bored waiting for them. She may look different around the prince and princesses, but it's her country's type of clothing, which the royal family wears. When she was at her palace, she didn't have much opportunity to meet her friends from different countries more often since she became 'grown-up'so she has to attend royal courts, do work that her father does and stuff. Now that she is here, she can meet her friends again, and maybe meet other prince and princesses from other countries. She was much of a social butterfly, meaning she loves socializing with people.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exe.girl » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:07 am

adelisa giroux

i. princess of belgium ii. twenty one iii. cisfemale iv. at the gala v. matthias
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
taking more time to look around at the other gala attendants, adelisa easily spotted some familiar faces that she'd either met or vaguely seen but more-or-less in the dark about. nobody to make conversation with yet- she'd best put it off for now. some were already making idle chat, so she'd probably shouldn't even bother trying to butt in, especially if she didn't know them. it was odd; normally people were generally "her thing" but the entire prospect of meet someone and then marry made her shy away. even still, there were some pretty great people she'd have to get back on track with whilst juggling a load of new faces.

a few more glances at the others and a turn on her heels with the grace of a baby deer later, adelisa was promptly scared out of her skin by a familiar voice... and upon turning around, face: matthias koller, her best friend. it was almost comforting to see somebody she knew in this unfamiliar setting.
"matt, it's you!" she paused as if to give herself time to process an answer. "and... absolutely. somehow seeing the absurd plans royals come up with still surprises me. why did we agree to this?"

letting out a half-joking laugh like she was used to doing, adelisa felt she wasn't exactly lying when she said that. this was even a bit much for her, the member of her family who usually didn't care all that much about royal gatherings unless there wasn't a good stockpile of patissiere goods. but, hey; she and matthias could probably make it through as long as there's a large amount of venting about this.
exe.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jisung » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:28 am

xxxxx
xxxxxukhei ◃
xxxxxyukhei lixprince of singaporex19 years oldxtags: zachary, eleanor, alessia, aurelia xat the gala
xxxxx──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      Although it had only been a few minutes, the weight of the phone in his pocket seemed increasingly tempting. Would it be alright? Tugging it out of it's hiding place, the screen was filled with notifications. Sliding past the lockscreen, he paused briefly before pulling up twitter. Should he write in english? Uhh, that would take a bit longer. Fingers hovering over the screen, he hesitated before typing a quick message, "I will work hard to meet all of your expectations 💕. " Switching languages, the boy wrote: "Singapore, i miss you~." Pressing a button, the screen cut to black, leaving him to his own devices. Scuffing his dress shoes lightly against the floor, he could see his own eyes staring back from the shined black leather. He forced on a smile, practically just baring his teeth. The man wasn't accustomed to the sheer lack of guidance, there was usually someone telling him what to do. Here, there was an obvious objective, but there were no instructions on how to get there, and proposing wasn't exactly something he had experience with, nor wanted experience with. But he would, of course he would, somehow? Yukhei perked up at the sound of his name, looking up from the floor with wide eyes. "oh," he knew that accent, although it'd certainly been a while. "Zac!" he chirped, thoroughly relieved that he now had someone to cling to like a lifeline as more strangers came through the door. Quickly making his way over to the man, Yukhei bowed deeply to the group before giving the Australian heir a quick hug, eyes narrowed in a smile. Stepping back, Yu brushed back the ends of his silver hair from his eyes, feeling a bit embarrassed now that he further recognized the other heirs standing near by. He dipped his head once again, feeling the urge to apologize. "Very nice to see you again, Zac" he coughed, his return to formality rather transparent and lacking in subtlety. "And a pleasure to be making your acquaintances," he added quickly, stumbling over his words as he referred to the three heiresses in the vicinity. Itching with awkwardness, his gaze shifted back to his friend. Lord, he wanted to crawl in a hole.
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ━━ ⊰ ♚ ⊱ // post two )

Postby hysteria. » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:55 pm

x
x
x

A L E S S I A
tags; serafine
crush; open

Alessia was thoroughly disappointed with the Australian prince. He couldn't even distinguish the most basic form of sarcasm? With a polite smile and nod to the other royals who had flocked around them, Ali excused herself and went in search of something or someone more interesting. Parties were her scene and the princess knew exactly what to do and how to behave, but this one was slightly different. Not entirely though, she was still the most dazzling in the room of course, but she was usually several ranks higher than everyone else. But no, these were her peers, her equals.

Alessia glided across the polished floors, her heels clicking ever so softly as she made her way to the refreshments. Flutes of champagne were carried by countless footmen, one of which Alessia gratefully intercepted. Legally, Ali had been allowed to drink since she was 17, but being a princess, she had been guzzling champagne since she was barely a teenager. Spotting someone she barely recognised, Alessia made her way over to the other princess. Scrolling through names in her mind, Ali almost saw the lightbulb go off above her head as she realised it was Serafine, heiress to...San Marine? No... San Marina? Not quite... San Marino, that was it. Proud for having made the connection, Ali came up beside the girl. "Nice for us to make the big leagues, no?" Alessia said a little facetiously, noting the fact that they both came from tiny countries and to be in the US was sort of a big deal, while also subtly commenting on the slight condescension the larger countries sometimes showed towards them.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 ; jiahao

Postby year of the ox » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 am

( ─ WANG JIAHAO )

if there is one thing that jiahao hates being is late. the way he sees it, being late is disrespectful to your host and, therefore, he tries his best to avoid it. although he wasn’t expecting to have an amazing time - no, good sir, he was in america for very serious business - jiahao never expected that his first day in the states would go so terribly wrong. it has barely been over 24 hours and jiahao’s mother (who, unlike the chinese price, was in no way obligated to be there) already found herself complaining about every little thing she could. her complains were not just about america, oh no, they were also directed at his clothing. jiahao, however, is used to her comments. it will be a cold day in hell when the price of china can walk out in an outfit without it being approved by his mother.

having to speed towards the castle is inconvenient. on a normal day, jiahao wouldn’t mind it but, it is not a normal day, it is the first day of the gala. he has to remind himself to breathe, otherwise he might pass out due to the stress he is under. sometimes, jiahao wishes he could just tell his mother to just let him be, but he doesn’t have the strength to do that. he doesn’t even avoid confronting her out of love, jiahao is simply terrified of her. it’s almost pathetic, right?

thankfully he doesn’t pass out before he gets to the american castle, but part of him does wonder if he can pretend to be sick and turn around. he knows what’s going to happen anyways: at some point or another he would have to swallow his pride and just propose to miss armstrong. ew, who even thought of this marriage and why? yeah, yeah, to stop their countries from fighting... as if that’s going to work. a marriage won’t make the two countries like each other, especially if he and eleanor will end up not being able to tolerate each other. obviously, their parents had not thought this through. though he clearly hesitant, jiahao walks past the people with cameras and directly inside of the building.

he would be lying if he said it wasn’t a beautiful castle - though, just as a tip, jiahao can be a damn good liar. finally seeing it certainly put his curiosities at rest. yet he didn’t bother looking at the architecture for too long, no, he decided to focus on the people who were already inside. perfect, ananya is already there. thank god, jiahao doesn’t know what he would have done by himself (yes, he does have other friends but they are too busy interacting with other people). “good day, princess, how have you been?” it’s definitely not how he usually talks to ananya, but he has his ‘perfect’ act to keep up.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me