| [ rainier high school ]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

| [ rainier high school ]

Postby .kodiak. » Sat May 19, 2018 8:16 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

welcome to high school, where some s
ay dreams go to die. you are attendin
g rainier high school, your typical sma
ll town high school where everyone kn
ows everyone. jealousy, envy, rumors,
and gossip run wild. whether it's your f
irst year here or your last, challenges
are bound to come...

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

---

forms + discussion

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Last edited by .kodiak. on Sat May 19, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | [ rainier high school ]

Postby Kai-! » Sat May 19, 2018 8:17 am

👌
oya oya oya?
I am a man!
Kai-!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| [ rules ]

Postby .kodiak. » Sat May 19, 2018 8:19 am

one. all tess rules apply
two. please post all forms in the discussion thread!
three. please don't join then become inactive
four. have at least a minimum of a decent paragraph per post, preferably in 85 pt font. writer's block is excused on occasion!
five. please try and keep genders even!
six. characters w/ different sexualities are encouraged
seven. only realistic face claims please!
eight. try and keep the age range between 15-18
nine. please disable signatures on the main thread! sorry, this is a huge pet peeve of mine
ten. and most importantly, have fun!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| [ characters ]

Postby .kodiak. » Sat May 19, 2018 8:24 am

Structure: Name | Gender | Age | Sexuality | Relationship Status | Crush | Player

bryan ramsey | cis male | 17 | heterosexual | single | open | stop drop + roll

chase lennox | cis male | 16 | bi (closeted) | taken | breanna | stop drop + roll

rhett coleman | cis male | 17 | heterosexual | single | open | stop drop + roll

gabriella "gabi" ramirez | cis female | 17 | bi (closeted) | single | azalea | stop drop + roll

riley kaiser | cis female | 17 | lesbian | single | open | stop drop + roll

courtney kaiser | cis female | 16 | bi | single | open | stop drop + roll

ezekiel novak | cis male | 18 | homosexual (closeted) | single | open | consulting_angel

ezra price | cis male | 17 | bi (male preference) | single | open | consulting_angel

breanna 'bre' liliana o'neil | cis female | 16 | bi | taken | chase | caeruleum.

azalea aria clifford | cis female | 17 | bi | single | gabriella | caeruleum.

travis mccleary | cis male | 17 | ?? | single | open | caeruleum.

elijah mccleary | cis male | 17 | ?? | single | open | caeruleum.

emma richards | cis female | 17 | heterosexual | single | open | zelinkmoo

louis richards | cis male | 18 | bi | single | open | zelinkmoo

abbie channing jenkins | cis female | 17 | pan | single | travis | darcy_jensen

vixella banks | cis female | 17 | bi | single | open | the glampire

opihi kamae | cis male | 18 | homosexual | single | open | balenciaga

kerriganne elizabeth sawyer | cis female | 17 | heterosexual | single | bryan | basic,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Last edited by .kodiak. on Mon May 21, 2018 5:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| [ relations ]

Postby .kodiak. » Sat May 19, 2018 8:25 am

Key:

→ __ likes __
↔ mutual attraction
❤ together
x broken up

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kodiak. » Sun May 20, 2018 5:03 pm

now open & accepting <3
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kodiak. » Mon May 21, 2018 6:23 am

[ bryan ramsey ] tagged; open

Bryan pulled up to the dance right at 8:01. His hair was slicked back and parted neatly, and dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and black dress shoes, he was definitely a looker. The star of the football team and his friends walked in like it was their castle, laughing and being loud and rowdy as they always were. They got many looks from groups of girls that had passed by, but Bryan got the most hands down, and he knew it. Technically he had a date, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't eating up every bit of attention he got. After all, that was what Bryan Lawrence Ramsey lived for, whether it was under the Friday night lights, at the school dance, or simply the Rainier High School hallways.

He briefly broke away from his group of equally popular friends to get a water at the stand, eyeing groups of people as he passed them by, hoping no one would see him alone even for a minute or attempt to talk to him if they were beneath him in terms of popularity. Bryan wouldn't be caught dead talking to some loser.

[ chase lennox ] tagged; bre

At the dance, the vast majority of Chase's time was spent with Bre. He'd chat with his friends for a few brief moments, deflecting the relentless teases from them about him going soft for a girl, but for the most part, he just wanted to spend time with his girl. Just a few weeks ago, if someone had told Chase he'd be putting a girl before his friends, let alone actually have feelings for her, he'd have thought they were insane; and yet, here he was, unable to stop smiling at Bre the whole night. As of right now, he'd decided to take a break from dancing and sat down at one of the tables, watching as other groups of people passed by. This was turning out to be one of the best nights he'd had for a very long time.

[ rhett coleman ] tagged; abbie

Rhett happened to look up from his phone just in time to see a girl smile at him briefly. He smiled back, but wasn't sure if she'd notice, since she seemed to be preoccupied. He did notice that she, too, seemed to be without a date or a group, and after a few moments of internal debate, he figured it wouldn't do any harm to at least go up and introduce himself. Not like he had anything better to do, anyway. Sliding his phone into his suit pocket, he casually walked over to her after a few more moments and asked, "Mind if I join you? I have no idea where my friend is," he added with a slight chuckle.

[ courtney kaiser ] tagged; open

Courtney had to admit, she felt pretty guilty. Here she was, going to homecoming with a bunch of her friends, while her older sister was simply driving her there and wasn't going at all. Courtney had tried to convince her to come along, but Riley had refused; she had argued it was a "popularity contest" and that it would have been utterly miserable for her. She didn't want her older sister to come along if she would've been miserable, but Courtney still felt guilty for going at all. After they got through photos, Courtney and her friends headed inside to the dance, murmuring excitedly among themselves.
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 am

Breanna O'Neil
    ♕ 16 ♕ Junior ♕ Mood: Lovestruck ♕ Tags: Chase ♕

The night so far had been the greatest. One week had such an impact on her. At the beginning of last week, he was the thing she feared the most, but sitting here now was all she wanted to do. She never wanted to leave his side. She took a seat beside him, flattening down the front of her dress. She continued smiling, but took this chance to check her phone while the two were taking a break. She received a few texts from her mother, but she cleared them away and put her phone back down. She wanted to say something to Chase, but she had no clue what to say that she hadn't already said.

Azalea Clifford
    ♕ 17 ♕ Junior ♕ Mood: Upset ♕ Tags: Open ♕

Azalea arrived to Homecoming late. She called it fashionably late, since she'd changed her dress multiple times after she'd gotten the news that she'd been stood up. She now arrived in a maroon dress that clung to her body almost effortlessly. Her hair had been braided back with a ribbon the color of her dress laced throughout it. She danced for a while, having fun with all of the jocks and cheerleaders before taking a break to get a drink. She walked over to the table, panting as her smile faded to a frown. It still hurt that she had been stood up at Homecoming. I mean, who wouldn't want to got to any sort of dance or party with Azalea Clifford?

Travis McCleary
    ♔ 17 ♔ Junior ♔ Mood: Bored ♔ Tags: Open

Travis had been a part of the committee to help set up Homecoming, so he'd been there for a while. In the locker room was where he was forced to get dressed and get freshened up back there. His mind wandered to where his brother was. Probably with all of his cooler friends talking about how much of a looser he was. Travis gave a sign, looking at himself in his suit and tie. He'd put gel in his hair to make it stick up and look decent. He grabbed his phone, sliding it into one of his front pocket before returning his bag back to his locker and walking to where Homecoming was being held. Once arriving to his destination, he stood along the walls, watching the partially empty room fill.

Elijah McCleary
    ♔ 17 ♔ Junior ♔ Mood: Annoyed ♔ Tags: Open ♔

Because Travis had left him for planning and setting up Homecoming, Elijah was forced to deal with mom taking countless pictures and asking where his date was. Truth is, he didn't ask anyone because no one fit his deal. Once mom went into another room to get her camera, his dad waved him off, saying "Get out of here, kid. Go have fun." He took his chance and ran out to his car, in his tux, and drove off with his mother in the doorstep with a disappointed look on her face. He felt sort of bad, but she was keeping him from seeing his friends and hopefully meeting a girl. He arrived at the school and walked into Homecoming itself, noticing his brother off alone on the sidelines, like always. Elijah rolled his eyes and immediately went in for the punch, grabbing a plastic cup and pouring some of the juice into the cup.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Mon May 21, 2018 6:55 am

|Louis Richards||18|
|Location: homecoming ||tags: Open |

Somehow he managed to convince his sister to go to homecoming even if it had earned him a bunch of 'I still don't know why I agreed to this" and "I'm not going to enjoy it." Louis wasn't going in anything normal, oh no, he was in neon from head to toe, sure people would give him some looks, but that's what he wanted. Louis liked the attention, even if he had to do the most random things to get it. He figured that no one would be surprised if he walked into homecoming dressed in all neon, after all, there's more to come.

|Emma Richards||17|
|Location: homecoming ||tags: Open |

Emma walked into Homecoming looking pretty much the same, no fancy dress, nothing. Just an army jacket, white shirt, leggings and her staple red converse. “I still don’t know how or why I’m here.” She turned to talk to her brother who had somehow disappeared, she knew he wouldn’t be hard to find as he was in all neon. Emma sighed as she tried to look for a friendly face or someone a little recognizable. Emma didn’t even bother getting her picture taken as she was alone and even if she was with her brother she was pretty sure the highlighter aesthetic would be too much for the camera to handle.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kodiak. » Mon May 21, 2018 7:33 am

[ bryan ramsey ] tagged; open

Bryan pulled up to the dance right at 8:01. His hair was slicked back and parted neatly, and dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and black dress shoes, he was definitely a looker. The star of the football team and his friends walked in like it was their castle, laughing and being loud and rowdy as they always were. They got many looks from groups of girls that had passed by, but Bryan got the most hands down, and he knew it. Technically he had a date, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't eating up every bit of attention he got. After all, that was what Bryan Lawrence Ramsey lived for, whether it was under the Friday night lights, at the school dance, or simply the Rainier High School hallways.

He briefly broke away from his group of equally popular friends to get a water at the stand, eyeing groups of people as he passed them by, hoping no one would see him alone even for a minute or attempt to talk to him if they were beneath him in terms of popularity. Bryan wouldn't be caught dead talking to some loser.

[ chase lennox ] tagged; bre

Chase, unable to shake the grin from his face, looked over at Bre and slowly put his arm around her shoulders. “Having fun?” he asked her, hoping she’d say yes. For him, tonight had been the best night he’d had in he didn’t know how long, and it wasn’t even over yet. His phone had gone off a couple times, and his friends had come over to ask him to join them, but he didn’t pay either much mind; he was perfectly content right here where he was.

[ gabriella ramirez ] tagged; azalea

Gabi had noticed Azalea break away from the rest of the group, and turned to watch her as she walked over to the refreshments table. Azalea was dancing and having fun with the rest of them, but Gabi couldn’t help but notice she seemed upset. She knew why- her date had ditched her- but seeing Azalea so distraught didn’t sit right with Gabi at all. She had to do something to at least try and cheer her up. Breaking away from the group, Gabi approached Azalea and carefully put a hand on her friend’s shoulder. “Hey, I know you’re trying to have fun and all that, but I know you’re really upset, and it’s understandable why. And I’m really sorry. Is there anything I can do?” she asked.

[ rhett coleman ] tagged; abbie

Rhett happened to look up from his phone just in time to see a girl smile at him briefly. He smiled back, but wasn't sure if she'd notice, since she seemed to be preoccupied. He did notice that she, too, seemed to be without a date or a group, and after a few moments of internal debate, he figured it wouldn't do any harm to at least go up and introduce himself. Not like he had anything better to do, anyway. Sliding his phone into his suit pocket, he casually walked over to her after a few more moments and asked, "Mind if I join you? I have no idea where my friend is," he added with a slight chuckle.

[ courtney kaiser ] tagged; open

Courtney had to admit, she felt pretty guilty. Here she was, going to homecoming with a bunch of her friends, while her older sister was simply driving her there and wasn't going at all. Courtney had tried to convince her to come along, but Riley had refused; she had argued it was a "popularity contest" and that it would have been utterly miserable for her. She didn't want her older sister to come along if she would've been miserable, but Courtney still felt guilty for going at all. After they got through photos, Courtney and her friends headed inside to the dance, murmuring excitedly among themselves.
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me