| [ rainier high school ]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

- deux - kettő - 'ekahi -

Postby pereyra » Wed May 23, 2018 8:17 am

avis hanlon ; 18 ; they/them ; pansexual ; location: homecoming ; tagging: ezekiel
    "don't have long nails," avis repeated with a sigh and a roll of their eyes, even though they did as ezekiel told them to- turning around and lifting their hair. as soon as the boy was done with the task at hand, they turned around again to face him. "it's called fashion- stiletto nails are very in right now." avis had always been one to keep up with fashion trends- or at least try to- and anyone who knew them well was more than aware of it. they weren't always the smartest, so the least they could do was look pretty, right?

csongor jános ; 18 ; he/him ; homosexual ; location: homecoming ; tagging: fallon
    csongor easily recognised fallon- if not just from her notoriety, then from his own less-than-graceful fall from popularity. despite that, though, and the fact he didn't have particularly pleasant feelings toward the girl at the moment, he smiled sweetly right back at her, cocking his head to the side and adjusting his glasses. "not really, i've never liked these things," csongor replied honestly. even before he was at his all time low, csongor hadn't been someone to show up to school dances and the likes- they were always too crowded and stuffy for him. he preferred solitude. right now, though, he was less focused on his discomfort with his setting and more on figuring out why fallon felt the need to talk to him. surely she had some sort of ulterior motive. "what about you? having fun with all your friends?"

opihi kamae ; 18 ; he/him ; homosexual ; location: homecoming ; tagging: riley
    the weather outside was pretty okay, which opihi was honestly kind of grateful for. he had never really been a school dance person, they seemed kind of cheesy and ridiculous to him, but he desperately wanted to be a normal high schooler, so here he was. he stood outside the entrance to the school, leaning against the wall and checking his phone every few minutes. right now, the only person he had decided he could tolerate in the school was riley, and he hadn't seen the girl when he had been inside, so he stood patiently outside and waited for her, hoping she would show up soon. on the bright side, even if she didn't show up, opihi only planned on staying at the dance for a couple hours, and thirty minutes had already gone by. the longer he spent outside, the less time he had to spend inside trying to convince himself he was enjoying this experience.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | [ rainier high school ]

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:58 am

Daniel
Daniel walked in to the school and looked around the lights shining in spots, while watching the other kids dancing and some sitting down talking with others, his blue eyes scanned the girls and guys, he knows being a new kid was going to be hard to gain friends.

Autumn
Autumn followed behind daniel she glanced up and looked at everybody having fun, she gave a smile and looked over at daniel and started to walk over to a place to sit
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me