sending a raven [royals]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

timeskip two

Postby belle reve » Wed May 30, 2018 2:19 pm

♛────✖────♛────✖────♛────✖────♛────✖────♛────✖────♛────✖
╔════════════════════╗

timeskip two
group breakfast.

reminders.
- mingle! get involved with others & have fun!
- the breakfast is in the grand dining room in the safe
house
- they have all moved into their new home now.
- characters are expected to arrive in their day's attire
- today's attire is casual- or as casual as a royal can be.
- schedules for the day will be handed out at breakfast [make
up your own schedule, or I can. up to you! c: ]

╚════════════════════╝

welcome to your new home for an indefinite time.
    you've moved in, attended a ball, and hopefully
    got the chance to meet your new housemates. it is
    the hope that you enjoy all of them, or you will
    come to enjoy them in due time. for now, it is time
    for breakfast! you all are to meet in the grand dining
    room at 7:15 on the dot, where you will be assigned
    a seat that hopefully enables you to make friends.

breakfast will be family style, with all food options
    placed on the table for you to pass and take as you
    please. offered this morning are eggs, strawberries,
    blackberries, bananas, waffles, yogurt, and toast
    with jam. you will also be given your individualized
    schedule for the day, from classes to break time to
    royal etiquette lessons and study hours. eat what
    you wish, converse, and prepare for your first full
    day here!

assigned seats [at a round table]: sterling, cynthia,
    caroline, sebastian, kamaria, pierce, mona, xavier.

✖────♛────✖────♛────✖────♛────✖────♛────✖────♛────✖────♛
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sebastian pagonia [5]

Postby the 1975 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:14 am

❝ SEBASTIAN❞
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ( role. frost prince ) ( age. 19 ) ( location. breakfast table ) ( tags. everyone )

seb blinked slowly as he woke up. his arm was hanging off the bed and his room smelled terrible. he looked around slowly, dreading everything, and regretting most. his head pound as the sun shined in his eyes. he mumbled some curse words and closed his blinds. sebastian looked around for a clock, 7:35. he was late for breakfast. his body felt foreign to him as he forced himself to sit up. one of his bottles of scotch he had snuck was empty. “classic” he mumbled. his vision was blurry and he smelled of a brewery.

sebastian reached under his bed and pulled out the second of three handles of scotch. he filled up his flask, spilling more of the amber liquid on the floor than he wanted to. once the flask was filled, he screwed the top on both the bottle and the flask. “here comes the hard part” he spoke, burping half way through. sebastian shook his head and slowly stood. he looked around for something to wear. honestly, he wasnt in the mood for formality and the royalty stuff for today. instead, he grabbed a plain white tshirt, a simple pair of jeans and a pair of shoes. “i dont care anymore” he mumbled as he stared at his wrinkled and ruffled clothes. he ran his fingers through his hair then brushed his teeth. he stared at his reflection and he was honestly hideous. getting drunk did not serve him well. his eyes were red and his skin wasnt taking it well either. he looked as if he had a cold.

seb then started looking for his joural. he found it on his nightstand, words sloppily scribbled on the page: alyza, elise, adrianna, etc. are these baby names? seb ripped the page out, tore it up and threw it away. “not dealing with that right now.” seb sighed, grabbed his flask and put it in his back pocket. he also grabbed sun glasses and put them on.

sebastian slowly made his way down stairs. every step hurt him. he had never done any of this before. the drinking, the hangover, this was all new to him. sebastian grabbed a plate once he reached the food. he piled it with waffles and fruit. he grabbed a glass of water and made his way to the table. he stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed place cards. assigned seating. he prayed it would be by family so he would be next to his brother. sebastian heart dropped to his stomach when he saw his name next to carolines. “perfect” he mumbled under his breath. he sat down quietly, keeping his glasses on. he poured syrup on his waffles as he took a gulp of water. the cold liquid soothed his throat that he didnt realize, was dry.

seb took out his flask and took a drink of his scotch. its 5 oclock somewhere he thought. the frost prince began eating. his hands were white from how hard he was gripping his fork and knife. he said nothing to no one. seb was honestly ready to flee the scene and go back to his room. how could this have happened? he knew how it happened of course, he was there but he never thought it would happen to him, to caroline. his jaw flexed as he reached for his flask again. it was as if every time he thought about how his life was changing more and more by the day, by the minute that he needed a drink. he wasnt ready to be a father, but thats what he was going to be in seven months. there was half of him growing inside caroline. a part of him that could have his eyes, nose, hair colour. this little person could be his twin and look nothing like caroline, thats what happened to him and xavier. any person would be terrified, right? he took good sip and rubbed his temples. his head was beginning to pound less but it still caused him some discomfort. the prince took another bite of his food, these waffles are delicious

his thoughts bounced around in his head but that constant fear of failure still lingered through it all
the 1975

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

caroline's so mopey

Postby belle reve » Thu May 31, 2018 8:04 am

𝐂 𝐀 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄
━━━━━━━ "time and hearts will wear us thin" ━━━
        eighteen kingdom of ash tagged;; the crew

To say the least, Princess Caroline woke up in a pitiful state. She had mysteriously left the ball without warning to anyone. She was trying her hardest to keep her composure, but was sure at least some people noticed something was off. She could only hope they didn't inquire further, as she would probably lose it altogether. She got to her room as quickly as she could, where she zipped herself out of a dress that felt suffocating and threw herself onto the bed. If not for her predicament, there's no doubt she would've reached for the bottle. That's how Care handled her problems best- just enough alcohol to knock off the edge and lull her to sleep. But she didn't even have that option. So, she locked the door, laid in bed, and waited for sleep to overtake her.

She didn't remember crying, but woke up to a tear-stained pillow. Her makeup from last night was still on, her hair a knotted mess. She was drained. Her alarm went off at five in the morning, which would give her adequate time to prepare for the day. However, she chose to lay in bed for what felt like an extra fifteen, twenty minutes, trying to keep her mind from wandering as her body refused to move. Finally, she convinced herself to get up. With a glance at the clock, she'd realized she'd laid in bed for a full hour, so her morning routine had to be hurried. That at least was enough to kick her pitiful self into shape, as she rose from bed and quickly shuffled over to her bathroom.

She thoroughly removed all the makeup from her face, washed her body off in the shower, brushed through her hair, and searched for an outfit. After some back and forth over just how dressy casual she wanted and needed to be, the young woman decided on a simple outfit, comprised of a pink shirt, white cardigan, and black jeans. She matched it with a purse of the same colors, and slipped into some brown booties for good measure. She tied her hair up into a bun on the top of her head, complimented with a few strands hanging down. A touch of mascara- waterproof, now- lipstick, and eyebrows finished off the look, and just in time. By the time she was ready, she only had a few minutes until she was expected at breakfast.

And just in time. While Caroline fully intended on just dragging through the breakfast and her day in near silence, her idea changed upon walking into the dining room. Most everyone was already seated, chatting casually and enjoying their meal. There was no way she'd allow herself to be a buzzkill, and moreso, another thought came to her head: He isn't allowed to have this much power over you. She wasn't going to let one petty- albeit, horrid- response get in her way. Oh no, she'd behave even more boldly because of it. So, the princess sat down in front of her name card with a smile, greeting the table, "Good morning, everyone." Given that Caroline didn't get her pizza last night, this food looked outrageously delicious. She didn't save much time for pleasantries before taking a bite of her waffle, perfectly coated in maple syrup. And oh goodness, it was heavenly.

She didn't spend much time enjoying her waffle, however. The one guest she purposely did not look for arrived after everyone else, and of course, was assigned to sit beside her. She was initially going to force a smiley greeting, but was soon nauseated by his stench. She took a drink of water, hoping the feeling would go away. However, as long as Sebastian was beside her, she knew it wouldn't change. Still, though, she reminded herself that he wouldn't win. So, just to spite the man, she gingerly placed a hand on his thigh as she leaned closer to him, whispering, "You reek of scotch." Dear god, it was as early as it could get, and he was drinking? What was the point of that? Was it because of last night? That would be difficult to believe, given the way he stormed out on her. She couldn't let herself dwell on it too much. So, she simply offered him a smile and turned her focus away.

She redirected her gaze to the person on the other side of her. "Princess Okeanos," she greeted. From the few interactions Care had with her, she didn't particularly enjoy the stream princess' presence, but would make conversation. Especially when it meant avoiding Sebastian's gaze. "Did you enjoy last night's festivities?"

𝐗 𝐀 𝐕 𝐈 𝐄 𝐑
━━━━━━━ "just kicking it at sea level" ━━━
        nineteen kingdom of frost tagged;; all of you

Another day, another unwanted group activity. But hey, it was Xav's thing to not like socialization. Still, though, he knew he was going to do it. He was up by 6:45, which was more than enough time to shower, stick some gel in his hair, grab a simple short-sleeve navy button down with black jeans. Other than actual dress pants, those were the nicest pants he had- therefore, they were the nicest pants he was willing to wear. Xav didn't take much to get ready. So, he had some time to relax, read a book until around 7:10, when his alarm went off once more to remind him to get out of the door.

He arrived just in time. Grabbed a fair heaping of food, some of just about everything they offered. He settled in at the table, flashing the briefest of smiles to everyone before indulging himself. Food always had a way of making socialization almost tolerable. Granted, a waffle couldn't compare to scotch, but it was too early for that. He was assigned between Mona and Sterling, neither of whom he knew well enough to comfortably strike up a conversation. However, he did find himself curious about Mona. The ash princess he had less experience with, and wasn't quite sure what to make of her. Of course, rumors aplenty swirled around her, many of which painted her in a terrible light. Still, Xav wasn't one to listen to rumors. However, she was also Caroline's sister, and he couldn't help but wonder how different they were. After all, he and his brother differed quite a bit.

Stop wondering and start talking, he scolded himself. As much as he disliked socialization, he was a fan of easing his curiosity. So, after taking down another bite of egg, he looked to the brunette and offered a half smile. "Xavier," he introduced himself, offering a hand for her to shake. "I don't think we've had the chance to meet."

After some conversation with Mona, his brother's uncharacteristically late entrance caught his attention. He watched carefully, judging his movements, his demeanor... It wasn't good. Xav knew his brother, and he could tell he'd been drinking. Furrowing his brows, he made brief eye contact with his brother, mouthing, "You okay?" Clearly, Seb wasn't. But Xavier hoped it would be taken as an invitation to confide in him, either now or later.
belle reve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"oh bliss!" [post eight]

Postby ☆ marriage maze ☆ » Thu May 31, 2018 11:41 am

{ cynthia okeanos ;;; eldest princess of stream ;;; location: dining room ;;; tagged: caroline/group }

cynthia woke rather suddenly to the tinny sound of the blue danube waltz from her radio alarm clock. rubbing her eyes, she lay still for a while, imagining herself floating through space like in the movies she'd heard the tune in before. then, with a shake to clear her head, she stretch back her shoulders with an audible crack and got to her feet. the ball the night before had been a fun time, though she wished she'd talked to more people. it was the sort of thing she wished often after these sorts of events. she ran a brush through her hair, humming along to the music from the still-playing radio, then stood before her wardrobe and looked for an outfit. her lack of stress made it a much easier task than it had been the night before; she quickly grabbed out an off-the-shoulder blue top and a pair of well-loved jeans. she applied a touch of tinted lip balm, though more out of necessity than fashion. on her way down the stairs to the dining room, she slipped on a pair of sandals that lay beside her door.

cynthia gave a small wave to the already gathered royals before something else entirely caught her attention. her stomach started growling the second she saw all the food layed out before her on the breakfast table. there was so much of it! and it all looked so good...despite her thin frame, cynthia ate like a horse, though it never seemed to go anywhere. her father joked at times that it all burned away into excited energy. she wiggled her fingers to get out some of said energy as she took her seat at the table and grabbed a plate. she was overwhelmed by choice, at first; it seemed impossible to narrow down what to eat. she eventually took a waffle with plenty of strawberries and bananas (she was always a sucker for fresh fruit), and kept an eye on the eggs for later.

she was not the most enthusiastic about her seating arrangement; next to sterling, who she didn't know much about at all, and caroline. her presence next to the other girl made her heart flutter a bit nervously, becoming very aware of herself and her behavior. she took a few hesitant (and significantly smaller than before) bites and looked elsewhere in the room. at least it was a round table, so she could see and talk to other people. she had been expecting caroline not to interact with her, which would have been easy to manage, and it surprised her when the other girl greeted her. "princess flamouria," she echoed the greeting back, with more surprise in her voice than intended.

"i did," she answered the question a little bluntly, keeping her eyes on her fork. a part of her wondered is this was part of some scheme, if there was a reason for caroline to be talking to her...but a bigger part told her to shut up and think rationally. "how about you?" she began the question as a polite continuation, but as she spoke it aloud it brought to mind a legitimate one, about caroline's behavior at last night's ball. "i didn't see you too much...did you leave early or something?"
☆ marriage maze ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sending a raven [royals]

Postby querencia » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:05 am

M O N A ! !
    ━━━━(age) seventeen (kingdom) ash (tagged) xavier!

mona was sure she had spent the night in the worst sleep of her life. it was one of those 'oh i'm awake' kinds and then you black out and wake up feeling as tired as you did when you went to bed. nothing about the ball had been able to save her mood the night before and it had turned into torture. a groan left her lips when her alarm went off, HNLY blaring from her phone and she pressed her face back into the pillow, heart already beating harder as her thoughts sent her through a spiral of anxiety now that she was no longer dwelling on being robbed of sleep. last night had been bad. if the whole safe house thing was going to be like this then she was going to escape.

once mona had finally pried herself out of bed, a task harder said than done. she was truly dreading this breakfast. maybe she'd get lucky and last night was all a dream. hah, as if. after putting on her makeup- light compared to last night, she put on a floral romper and just brushed out her hair. after a night of curls and hair products her locks needed a rest. the memo did say 'casual breakfast' and nobody knew casual better than mona. royal casual now? not so much. but her parents weren't there to try and wrap her up head to toe in fabric, at the thought mona bit down hard on her lip, tasting blood before she soothed it with her tongue. now was not the time for her dramatics, her issues weren't as bad as others.

mona immediately looked at her sister when she entered the dining room, she had tried to find her the night before but her bedroom has been locked. after a bit mona had given up, and upon seeing her, mona knew she should have tried harder. but right now, the mask had to come back on and she had to be.. well mona. not the sister. she put on a smile as she took her seat, she was next to pierce and xavier. while she knew pierce a bit, she didn't know xavier. she sat down at her spot, giving a concerned smile at her sister before she looked away and put food on her plate, some eggs, some toast, fruit. she figured it was best not to draw any unwanted attention from the others.

her attention was drawn to xavier when he spoke and she shifted in her seat to be turned toward him. "xavier," she responded, and took his hand to shake it, a gesture that was rather rare in her life, "i don't think we have. although, i'm certain you know far more about me than i do you," she gave him a teasing smile, a quirked eyebrow. she knew that xavier was the lesser spoken about twin of frost. she also knew her own reputation and whether she lived up to it or not depended on the day and her mood.

Last bumped by belle reve on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:05 am.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me