Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:20 am

Nathaniel Parsons

Nate, bewlidered by this interaction, shook the males hand and tried to hide the slight blush; an effect that was making him most uncomfortable. He nodded his head as the guy explained his situation before replying, "Yes well thank-you! I'm the showmaster but it's really my cast that make the circus as amazing as it is - im merely a glorified tech guy myself who occasionally dresses up haha. I would love to welcome you into our little family. As you can see, we are leaving tonight. We are headed for New York City, where we will be performing in none other than Central Park itself! So you have certainly decided to join at a time which not only will we definitely need your talent, but also it will be an amazing experience for yourself. You shall share a trailer with the other technicians we currently have, and to your advantage we dont have many!"
Nate who was beginning to feel less intimidated, and more passionate as he talked about his love, the circus, began walking slowly towards camp, looking back as he was talking to Torrence. He stopped abruptly, "Oh, and I'm Nathaniel Parsons, but call me Nate."
MODS-ME AND MERRYN OFTEN SHARE DEVICES! PLEASE DO NOT BAN US FOR TRADING!
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:32 pm

-----Tᴏʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ Rᴇʜᴍᴀɴ
        -------[ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄɪᴀɴ ]
          Finding silent amusement in the reactions he was able to pry from the male before him, Torrence grinned brightly and stood up a bit straighter, practically towering over the showmaster. Although he was flirtatious by nature, and was generally unconscious of the fact that he was coming off strong, Torrence was far too aware now of his actions. Maybe it was brought on by the simple fact that he was running on an adrenaline high, or maybe it was because the male before him had such appealing looks; or perhaps it was due to the fact that he screamed adventure. Either way, Torrence was possibly too comfortable flirting with the man before him.

"Sure, the cast is amazing, but you must give yourself more credit! After all, you do the most important of all jobs here; you're the one who makes the acts as great as they are." Taking a short moment to admire the passion in the male's voice as he spoke of the circus, Torrence let out a hearty and warm laugh and spoke with sincere feelings "Sounds excellent! I've always wanted to go to New York, with all the dazzling lights and busy streets...and what better way to travel then with this group. I mean, with you as their leader, I can only begin to imagine the fun and the joy I've just signed up for."

Watching as the showmaster began to walk away, taking a small step in the same direction, Torrence observed the man as he turned back around and introduce himself and grinned even wider. He could tell the man was uncomfortable around the blue eyed male, but in no way did that prevent him from being himself. "Well, Nate, thank you very much for allowing me into this family of yours. If you need any help with anything, just call me, but I suppose I should go introduce myself to a few people and find my trailer, so I'm not impeding on your work." Giving one last charming glance and a quick wink, Torrence walked in the direction of the parked trailers.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:57 am

Nathaniel Parsons

At the males calm, collective and refreshingly confident nature, Nate was stunned into both silence and paralysis. Despite having been plenty ahead of the male, Torrence had now over taken him and was within the camp grounds. Nathaniel watched as he merged into the circus camp and shook his head in dis-belief in the bizarre interaction he had just had.
After a few moments, Nate made his way to his own trailer, the sky now spitting with rain. As he entered the trailer, he saw Charlotte through the crack of her bedroom door, asleep on her bed. A small grin played on the corner of his mouth. 5pm, it's getting late now...not long before we head out, hopefully it wont be too long before the others are back from their day exploring.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Charlotte Grace- Tags; Nate

Gasping, Charlotte shot awake and looked around her small room, crying softly. She shook her head as she jumped out of her bed and raced into the main section of the trailer. Charlotte spotted Nate almost instantly and shot over to hug him, tears running down her face the whole time. "Don't leave me. Please don't leave me," she whimpered as she clung to the man who had become her father figure.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:28 pm

Nathaniel Parsons

"Woah there darlin," Nathaniel said with a smile, his arms hugging her back, "I'm not going anywhere! What are you scared about, hmm?" He crouched down to her level and looked at her lovingly, she really was like a daughter to him. (Massive writers block!)
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munson. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:36 am

S E O . M I N . J O O N
    male .. 18 years .. relationship ;; n/a .. tag(s) ;; n/a

;;Minjoon gave a small huff as he flopped onto the chair that sat outside of his trailer. A dainty hand ran through his silver hair, his eyes closing slightly as sweat beaded along his hairline. His dance performance was rapidly approaching and Joon was nothing short of working himself to death to get a good reaction from the crowd. Though as much as he loved this circus and all of the good memories it held, he had to admit that it was a little spooky at 2AM. By now, everyone had retired to their trailers and even the performing animals were sleeping soundly in their enclosures.
    His rich hazel eyes scanned over the surrounding area. It was almost completely dark outside, besides the single light that Joon kept on to practice. He couldn't lie, it gave off an eerie feeling when it was like this. Quiet, but too quiet to be peaceful. "One more time. Then i'll go inside.." He mumbled to himself, lugging himself out of the chair and staggering back onto the grass to practice his routine.

[[Not really sure what he's supposed to be doing so I just guessed, I hope thats okay c: ]]
munson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:50 am

Charlotte Grace- Tags;Nate

Charlotte clung to Nate and scrunched her eyes up. "Don't leave me like they did, please don't. I don't want to be alone again, please, just please don't leave me," she whimpered out wrapping her arms around the male as tight as she could get them to go. She didn't want anyone from the circus to leave her like her parents had, especially not Nate.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:20 am

(thats fine, but to catch you up, they are currently preparing to head out of New Orleans and travel to New York City. Its around 8pm. About half of the people are out in the town currently and the other half are somewhere around the trailers.)
Nathaniel Parsons

"Honey, its okay. I'm not going anywhere. I couldnt leave even if I wanted to," He got up off his knees and put a hand gently on the top of her head soothingly, "Now, you should get back to bed darlin', won't be long now until we head out. Just waiting for the others to get back and then we will go." He planted a kiss on top of her head and opened the fridge, taking a quick gulp of juice from the carton.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 am

Charlotte Grace- tags; Nate

Charlotte sighed, "Okay," she mumbled as she looked up at him. She scrunched her face up again, this time because of Nate. "What have I told you about drinking out of the carton," she stated before turning around, but instead of going to her room she walked into Nate's and curled up on his bed, just so she felt safe.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:10 am

Nathaniel Parsons

Nate giggled and put the juice back in the fridge, smiling as he watched Charlotte walked into his bedroom and got into his bed.
WB

Isaac Gillies

Isaac scrunched up his face as the sky began to let the rain down in huge droplets. It almost immediately soaked through his white shirt and clung to his skin below. He let out a gruff of slight annoyance. "We should probably start heading back now, won't be long before Nate is going to start wanting to head out." Isaac looked up at the sky, it was turning a charcoal grey.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me