Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:52 am

Hayley Gillies

Hayley smiled at Charlotte, "Okay, I'll see you later Lottie." She looked back at Hyde cautiously, "Sooo, I guess it's just us then, haha." Hayley knew she should probably go and clean her trailer too, but wasn't going to pass the opportunity to get to know Hyde, and his horse of course, more.
MODS-ME AND MERRYN OFTEN SHARE DEVICES! PLEASE DO NOT BAN US FOR TRADING!
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:13 am

(Ahh, sorry for not posting. I kept thinking that I did.)

Connor Ashfield
Fire Breather/Eater
Tagged: Everyone/Issac
Riley.
Once the others starting splitting off to do what they were going to do, Connor glanced towards Issac and Riley. "Let's go!" He cheerfully announced, and then started walking with them to leave the circus grounds and go towards the centre of the city. He didn't think that it would be a long walk - and having almost the entire day to explore was a wonderful bonus, in his opinion.
It was of no surprise to him that Issac was in another suit, though he was fairly surprised to see that Riley had somehow acquired a dog. Hopefully he wouldn't mind the travelling.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:23 am

Isaac Gillies

Isaac hung back to walk alongside Connor, his hands still in the pockets of the navy trousers. "So, you looking for anything in particular?" He asked, looking ahead. The view of the city was close now, and there was only a few minutes of the walk left before the group would immerse themselves in the hustle and bustle of the shops and crowds. A crackle in the air made Isaac look up; a picasso artwork of grey and charcoal clouds were beginning to head over the area that they were headed. Great, white shirt and water. Just what I need.

Nathaniel Parsons

Nate brushed his hands off on the thigh of his jeans and went inside his trailer. He began to neaten up his bedroom, checking that anything that could tip or fall during the journey was either secured or put away. He then went into the driving cabin and sat in the drivers seat, checking the engine and fuel for the journey they had ahead.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:38 am

Connor Ashfield
Fire Breather/Eater
Tagged: Issac, Riley.
He thought for a moment, then shook his head. "Mm... no, not really. I just want to get a good look around. I might pick up something for my mother, if I spot anything she'd like, to send to her, but otherwise, there's not really anything..." Connor trailed off slightly, and glanced up at the clouds as well. "Though I'm not sure how long we'll stay out, if it rains..." he added, because he did not fancy the idea of being stuck out in the rain - especially if it ended up getting stormy.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:53 pm

Isaac Gillies

Isaac watched as Connor talked about his mother, noticing the slight change in tone that resembled nostalgia, and looked down; knowing he was lucky to be with his sister while they both worked the same, dream job. He nodded in agreement to Connor and looked up as they were suddenly in the shopping district. People were bustling around even though it was getting later in the afternoon, around 2pm by this point. Immediately, Isaac noticed a "New Oreans" mug in the doorway of a typical tourist shop, he popped in quickly and purchased it. It was tradition for him, or Hayley, to purchase a mug from each city or area that they visited. He walked back out, the mug in a bag and re-joined the others.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:54 am

Charlotte Grace- Tags; Open

Charlotte curled up on her bed after picking up most of her things that had been thrown around the trailer. With a sigh she closed her eyes as she yawned, slowly falling asleep into a light slumber.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purple. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:31 pm

[quote="purple."]『 Lucy Miller | Dancer | tags; 』

Lucy made it back to her trailer about ten minutes after it had started raining. She put her new box into the suitcase she kept under her bed and went off to find Charlotte, knocking on the door of her and Nate's trailer. When she didn't get the response she expected, she carefully opened the door, and, seeing Charlotte sleeping, left the book about wolves on the end of her bed. Lucy slipped back out of the trailer, careful not to wake Charlotte, before returning to finish tidying her own trailer.

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
╔═══════════╗
❝Hey, I'm Mat! I speak English
and French so feel free to
message me, I don't bite <3❞
╚═══════════╝

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
submit a help ticket | must-read topics for newbies
art shop | toyhou.se
purple.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:05 pm

-----Tᴏʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ Rᴇʜᴍᴀɴ
        -------[ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄɪᴀɴ ]
          Walking towards the recognizable deconstructed site of the circus, his long blonde hair partially pulled back and damp from the scarce oncoming rain drops, Torrence hugged his hood-less jean jacket closer to his body and let out a big sigh of relief at the thought that at the very least, he wasn't too late. Having returned to his hometown the night before, simply passing by on his travels to another city, Torrence had been pleasantly surprised to find that a circus just happened to be performing that same night; and for someone seeking constant adventure, what is more satisfying than the thrill of a big top performance? Having seen (and very much enjoyed) the show, Torrence spent the whole night restless with thoughts of dancers and animals and presentations of fire, and with perhaps not enough thought, he found himself standing out in the approaching storm with the bright idea to join the traveling production. Well, at least beg and plea to do so, cause what else screams Torrence if not this?

Noticing the lack of noise, especially for a place so known for its rowdiness, Torrence came to the conclusion that the members were likely out and about in the city and felt quite deflated. How was he to express interest, when no one is home? No matter, he would just have to wait. Torrence was never one to give up. Sitting himself down on a nearby bench, mind set, the blue eyed male sat silent in the soft inconsistent rain with a small smile and a look of determination.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:31 am

Nathaniel Parsons

Having finished with the dismantling of the more difficult parts of the circus, he grabbed a towel from his gym bag that was on the floor next to his and Charlotte's trailer and wiped the sweat that was gathering on his chest, jogger waistband and forehead. He slicked his hair back and in doing so, noticed the grey sky that was seemingly heavily impregnated with water, soon to be born into rain. Despite this, the air was surprisingly warm. He threw the towel back into the bag and in the corner of his eye, saw a man he couldn't say he recognised walk into the camp and sit on a bench. Thinking that the man was likely a local or tourist that had seen the posters, but not the date and time and had missed the show, Nate began to walk towards him to let him know that they had performed the previous night and were now moving on to New York City.

On closer inspection, the unknown blonde was imtimidatingly attractive and strong; rivaling even Nathaniel in terms of muscular build. He narrowed his eyebrows slightly and ran a hand through his thick shoulder length curls in attempt to look more put together.
"Hey...you okay? I'm afraid the show was last night and we are moving on to New York now." He gave a small smile and rested his hands on his waist.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:02 pm

-----Tᴏʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ Rᴇʜᴍᴀɴ
        -------[ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄɪᴀɴ ]
          Looking up with an evocative grin on his chiseled face, Torrence let his eyes linger on the mystery male's charming appearance before settling them on his stunning brown eyes. "Oh, yes, I know! I was there last night. It was just spectacular...truly, it was quite the memorable experience-" Standing from his spot on the bench, Torrence wiped both hands off on his form-fitted black skinny jeans before tucking his left into the back pocket of the same pants and holding his other out for the mystery man to shake. "I'm Torrence, Torrence Rehman, but you can call me whatever you wish."

Winking quickly, shameless over his flirtatiousness, Torrence retained a smirk on his face as he retracted his hand and used it to tuck a wild strand of dampened blonde hair behind his ear. "Truth be told, I'm here to ask about signing up. I may not look it, but I am quite the handyman- definitely no dancing or breathing fire for me, though. I'm about as graceless as it gets." Adding the last bit with a husky laugh, the muscular male shifted on his feet and tucked his right hand into his other back pocket.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me