Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:49 am

Nathaniel Parsons - Open

Nate, slightly stunned by the young girl smiled genuinely when Charlotte bounced over to him, he bent down to her level and put a hand on her shoulder, "would you mind going and setting up the money booth? And then come back and help me dish these out," he said, mentioning the pamphlets. He stood back up and continued what he was doing.
MODS-ME AND MERRYN OFTEN SHARE DEVICES! PLEASE DO NOT BAN US FOR TRADING!
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:08 am

Charlotte Grace- Tags; Nathaniel

Charlotte smiled, "Okay," she said happily as she ran off towards the money booth, stumbling over her feet as she ran. Charlotte looked through all of the stuff at the booth remembering where everything went seeing as she had done this many times before. Happily she set everything up, going over her mental list of everything that had to be there and where it should be placed.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:09 am

Connor Ashfield
Fire Breather/Eater
Tagged: Open
At his trailer, Connor hummed under his breath as he opened a can of spaghetti in sauce to heat up in the tiny kitchen in his trailer. He was so looking forward to the show tonight - as he usually did - and he hoped that there would be some reporters there tonight, since he always liked to read the reviews that were written.
After he'd eaten, Connor then got his outfit changed into the clothes he wore for each perfomance - a pair of black trousers, and an incredibly sparkly red, long sleeved shirt that had several, knee-length strips of the same sparkly material attached to the hem of the shirt. He spun around a couple of times, then finished getting himself ready. Then, he picked up his batons and left his trailer.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:52 am

Charlotte Grace-Tags; Nate

Charlotte finished with a grin before racing off to find Nate. "Nate I finished." She called out happily as she ran into the big top. As she ran she tripped over her shoes every couple of steps. She skidded to a stop in front of Nate, repeating herself from earlier by bouncing on her feet, happily waiting for next job.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:30 am

Nathaniel Parsons

Nate handed Charlotte a small pile of pamphlets, "Here, there's only a few rows left, just put one on each seat little one," Nate smiled. He finished his small pile off and ran to his trailer, stumbling through the door as he did so. He rushed over to his closet and changed into his Show Master costume, a red tailed jacket with gold fastenings, a white shirt and black fitted trousers. He slipped on his black shoes and ran a hand through his hair. Nate grabbed his baton as he left the trailer and went straight to the money booth which he saw Charlotte had set up perfectly and began collecting payment and giving out tickets to those waiting in line, letting them into the first part of the tent which contained a gift shop and refreshments. He let the eager crowd know that it wouldnt be long before the main doors to the tent stage would be opening, and continued taking payment from the long line of people.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:44 am

Charlotte Grace- Nate

Charlotte grinned and finished the last few rows of pamphlets before running out to the money booth, her flower dress flowing around her. Charlotte trotted over to Nate and tugged on his jacket to get his attention. "Nate, could I help," she whispered as she looked around at all of the people who arrived slightly early for the show.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:33 am

{January seeing as you are open you wanna RP with Serpent Dragon so you arent doing nothing? SerpentDragon, if theres no reply from january's character then you can come back to Nate?}
Nathaniel Parsons

"Of course sweetie, but I think Maribelle actually needs some help with the big cats," Nate suggested, thinking about the fact that he hadn't seen her all day and usually worked with them a tonne on showing days. "If you cant find her or she doesnt need your help just come straight back and ill find some jobs for you okay?" He said, putting a hand on her head. Nate continued to give out tickets.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:48 am

Charlotte Grace- Tags; Nate, Maribelle

Charlotte smiled up at Nate, "Okay," she said with a smile and jogged off to find Maribelle. Charlotte looked around for the woman. "Maribelle," she called out. "Maribelle where are you?" She yelled out trying to find the woman and big cats.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:04 am

Charlotte Grace- Tags; Maribelle

Charlotte grinned happily, "Ooo, I can help," she cheered happily. She looked at the big cats and grinned, "I love helping with the big kitties." She giggled as she looked at the cats. Charlotte seemed to act younger than she really was but no one swemed to mind.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:21 am

Hyde || Tags: Nathaniel
Hyde showed up to a small diner in town, opened the door and sat down on the island bar. Hyde saw the many pamphlets and posters strung around advertising the show. He ordered some food, his leg shaking nervously."Was he going to be accepted? How hard was the job going to be?"All these thoughts buzzed through his head the more he got nervous. Hyde started to work up a little sweat, dabbed it from his brow and started to eat. After paying, Hyde started walking back to the trailer to feed Atlas and then start making his way towards the show. Tonight was the big night, Hyde couldn't wait to see the show and figure out who his potential partner was. Hyde was a little out of breath by the time he reached the trailer. Atlas let out a small nicker in sheer happiness to see his owner. Hyde stroked his big broad face, and then brushed out his mane and tail before placing his blanket and wraps back on to load him up in the trailer. When the two of them arrived to the show, Hyde quickly got out and made his way to the ticket booth. "Hi, my name is Hyde and I was wondering if there was a place somewhere really close I could park my trailer at and let my horse stretch. I am a traveling performer and I was curious to come see your show", he said reaching out a friendly hand and a warm, smile to the man behind the counter.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me