Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 27, 2018 6:52 am

Connor Ashfield
Fire Breather/Eater
Tagged: Nate.
Glancing towards Nate, Connor thought over it for a moment, then he nodded slightly. "Sure. I'll need someone to help light up both ends of my batons, and some feedback would be great," he replied. Then, he quickly went back to his trailer to pick up his gym bag, and once he was back, he started making his way towards the circus tent, looking back briefly to check that Nate was following.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Mon May 28, 2018 12:04 am

Nathaniel Parsons

Nate nodded and got up off the bench to follow behind Connor. Catching up as they walked inside the red and yellow circus tent. Stuffy from the hot day, as they walked in he turned on the air conditioning which after a few seconds kicked in and refreshing cool air washed over them and began to circulate around the enormous room. "Jeez we really need a technician so they can turn that thing on in the morning!" Nate joked.
MODS-ME AND MERRYN OFTEN SHARE DEVICES! PLEASE DO NOT BAN US FOR TRADING!
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Mon May 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Jackson Bird/Tags:Everyone, Dakota
Thanking Hayley for cooking and caught the last snippets of them saying they were off to practice,
"H-hey would I be able to join? I messed up a lot of my footing last show." His cheeks blushed up a bit as he remembered how badly he tripped during their intro yesterday.
Realizing they were already fully dressed for the day while he was still a walking mess he slightly regretted asking,
"Of course if not that's okay, I could always just try out some stuff by myself." Letting out a small nervous laugh he tried to fix some of the mess that was his hair to no avail.
Elaine White/Tags:Everyone
She watched her friend struggle and giggled at the sight, grabbing a bit of water and half a pancake for breakfast. Debating what to do for the rest of the morning she glanced back at the trailer she stayed in and wondered if she should practice with Lux and Nox at all or take some of the morning for herself. Glancing around at her other circus folk she was tempted to ask what they were doing today but her shy nature kept her quiet.

Follow me Guys!
!Swear I'm not dead just a bit depressed! If you are in a RP with me don't be afraid to go on without me, I'm sorry lol

DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Tue May 29, 2018 4:00 am

Hayley Gillies

Hayley giggles at Jackson remembering what she had seen from back stage yesterday, "Of course, come with us. It's good to practice all together anyway!" She tucked a loose curl behind her ear and pulled up her denim jeans a little more.
Isaac Gillies

After dumping his backpack with his training clothes on the floor, he opened it, taking out the joggers to put on. He cursed when he noticed that he had forgotten to pack some wrist braces and annoyed, he shoved everything back into the bag and slung it over his shoulder as he made his way back out of the tent, nodding to Nathaniel and Connor as he did so, giving a quick wink.
As he entered the outdoors, he noticed Elaine by herself and distracted, went over to her. "Hey, you alright? I forgot my wrist braces so I've just come back out to get them, but saw you here alone. I could come help you with something if you need? Or if you've nothing to do, you can come help me?"
Last edited by Jockey_of_the_Boeing on Tue May 29, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Tue May 29, 2018 8:56 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx Dakota Rivlon
xx24, Female, Dancer
xxTagged: Everyone

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

"You can join us, I dont really think think any of us would say no" she giggled, and went towards the circus tent. Slightly stretching her arms. Once she got in, she spotted Nate and Conner already in, immediately feeling the heat in the tent. "You could actually cook a Turkey in here, jesus" she started waving her hand in her face like a fan. She immediately started stretching and spread her legs into a split. Reaching her hands to her toes like a ballerina. She turned to her other leg and did the same, before bringing her legs together and touching her toes.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 29, 2018 9:07 am

Connor Ashfield
Fire Breather/Eater
He laughed lightly. "Yeah, we do! And it's about to get hotter!" Connor said, as he pulled out his batons from his gym bag. He twirled them a few times in his hands, and then he smiled towards Issac when he winked in his direction, a faint blush tinging his cheeks - but he tried to push that down quickly. Connor moved his focus to the others that were still in the circus tent and warming up to rehearse.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Wed May 30, 2018 12:01 am

Hayley Gillies

Hayley smiled as they walked into the tent, immediately feeling even more at home. When she got to where Dakota was stretching she looked ahead of her at the hundreds of seats and felt a pang in her chest, a mixture of excitement and nerves. "Getting right to it there are we Dakota?" She laughed, bending down to stretch her legs and back before doing a back handspring to test her muscles that were aching still from yesterdays rehearsals. The air con was starting to whoosh around now, cooling the tent to a more manageable temperature.

Nathaniel Parsons

Nate smiled at Isaac as he passed and looked to Connor, then back to Isaac and thought for a moment...shaking his thoughts away. He used a lighter to light up a flammable torch, and then taking the batons lit them for Connor. "There yer go". He sat back on a storage trunk and pressed a few button on the technician pannel, choosing an instrumental beat that would work for everyone who was practicing, the dancers and Connor alike, and ran a hand through his tousled hair.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 30, 2018 1:45 am

Connor Ashfield
Fire Breather/Eater
Once his batons had been lit, Connor took them back from Nate. "Thank you, Nate," he said, then he moved off towards the centre of the ring, making sure that he wasn't too close to the dancers. Though he usually always had excellent control of the fire and his batons, it could still, of course, be unpredictable at times. Once the instrumental music started, he began twirling the batons for a short while, then he held one above his head, and held one out in front of him. Leaning forward slightly, Connor blew the flame in front of him, and it streamed out until he stopped blowing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Wed May 30, 2018 2:18 am

Nathaniel Parsons

Nate crossed his arms and tapped his foot against the storage trunk along to the beat. He watched Connor in awe and gave a few glances towards the dancers. Looking Dakotas way, he blushed a little before turning his attention back to Connor.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Wed May 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Jackson Bird
He smiled widely before following along behind Hayley and Dakota. Stretching with the girls he closed his eyes in the blissful moment that was his knots slowly undoing frim last night's show only to open them at see Nate Glancing Dakota's way. Seeing the ring leaders face turn a bit red as he looked away Jackson decided to leave the interestingredients sight be and just smirked a bit.
"I know these routines by heart now, it's just the exhaustion gets to me by the end of the night and I forget a move or two. Everyone makes it look so easy to be so effortless. Even Elaine doesn't dance much yet looks like she has more grace in her little finger than I would in my entire body." The last part being a joke he tried his best to keep up a light conversation as they stretched out their last few muscles.
Elaine White
Jumping at the sudden voice she turned and locked eyes with Isaac, her face turning red at his apperence she let out a light chuckle to hide the fact she'd been spooked so easily,
"I'm pretty solid on my routine so I can help with whatever you need." She smiled and felt the heat leave her face after another moment or two.

Follow me Guys!
!Swear I'm not dead just a bit depressed! If you are in a RP with me don't be afraid to go on without me, I'm sorry lol

DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me