Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby BurnedOut » Wed May 30, 2018 4:40 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx Dakota Rivlon
xx24, Female, Dancer
xxTagged: Everyone

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

"When not to?" She said with a giggle at Hayley's words. Although she felt eyes on her she was pretty much used to it by now with crowds and such. She got up, and stretched her back. Lifting her feet to her hip, letting that leg down she did the same to the other leg. She looked back to Jackson as he spoke. "That's why you gotta make sure you get enough sleep, Even if you do small mistakes. Just pray the audience doesn't see" she said with a chuckle. She glanced over to Nate and Conner, looking at Nate watch conner. She smiled lightly and walked over to her bag, taking out a notebook. Opening it to a certain page. It was filled with certain dance poses and routines. She always studied and practiced to be the best she could.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 31, 2018 12:23 am

Connor Ashfield
Fire Breather/Eater
Tagged: Nate, Dancers.
He continued rehearsing his act for the next few minutes, working to the instrumental music and performing as though he had a full audience. He set one of the batons on a metal stand, to keep it held there while he worked with the other baton. He twirled it a couple of times, slowly, then he tilted his head back slightly so that he could slowly, carefully, put one of the flaming ends of the baton he was still holding in his mouth. He held it there for a few moments, before bringing it back out - the end now extinguished. Connor went over to the baton on the stand, relit the extinguished end, and threw both in the air, catching them as they started to fall back down. His act continued with a few more instances of him breathing the fire and other tricks, before he finished with a bow.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Thu May 31, 2018 7:31 am

Isaac Gillies

Isaac smiled and looked down, "sure, come follow me. I'm mainly doing some strength work today," he quickly ran into his trailer and picked up the wrist and ankle braces he had forgotten and jogged back out to where Elaine was, and then began walking into the tent. When they got inside, he caught in his peripheral vision fire and his head whipped around on instinct only to see Connor quite literally throwing fire everywhere. Chuckling and slightly in awe, he carried on until he was towards the back of the stage area behind everyone else, a safe distance away. "Right, Elaine. Here are two ropes. If you could simply hold this one which supports the one im going to be climbing that would be great. Dont worry, you wont be hoisted up into the air, "he said with a chuckle, "it's just a precaution considering we dont have any technicians". He took of his shirt and trousers shamelessly in his underwear for less than a second as he jumped into his grey joggers, just hoping no one really saw. He performed a few stretches and flexed each muscle in his body in warm up. Grabbing hold of the rope he looked at Elaine with a nod. "Ready?"

Hayley Gillies

Hayley laughed and stood up, jogging on the spot a little to the beat. "Right lets get to it." She practically danced her legs of as they rehearsed the trickiest of their routines, dancing as if the worlds biggest and most critical audience were watching. When they finished, she practically collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily. "Now, I think im ready," She giggled, a genuine smile on her face.

Nathaniel Parsons

Nate clapped and gave a whistle as Connors performance came to an end, and did the same for the dancers.
"Woah Connor, I honestly...every time I see your perform it's like the first! Scary stuff!" He chuckled lent back a bit more. "Ah, Isaac;s getting to work over there I see, I don't know how he does it you know. I mean I'm not afraid of heights per say, but just why would you willingly, let alone enjoy, swinging yourself through the air, knowing that a false move or a fault could end your life quite painfully?" He laughed, "I guess I could say the same for you and your act! No, I mean it though, respect," He held out his hand to Connor and pulled him into a hug. Pulling back, "I'm glad we have you. And everyone here. We may not have the biggest variety or the biggest cast. But what we do have is just perfect."
MODS-ME AND MERRYN OFTEN SHARE DEVICES! PLEASE DO NOT BAN US FOR TRADING!
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 31, 2018 8:22 am

Connor Ashfield
Fire Breather/Eater
Tagged: Nate, Dancers,
Issac (mention).
Connor turned around to face Nate, and he laughed warmly - it was certainly not an unusual reaction, and anyone that did see him and recognised him on the streets often told him the same sort of thing. He also managed to catch the ending moments of the dancers' performance as well, and he cheered for them in support as well - he knew that it would have been great. "Well, thank you. It does mean a lot. And it's always amazing to perform nearly every night for an audience that loves and appreciates us as well!" Connor replied, and he extinguished the flames on his batons before being briefly pulled into the hug by Nate. Then, he glanced over to where Issac was working, just watching for a few moments - though he didn't glance away until it was a second too late, but he tried to remain nonchalant about it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:16 am

Elaine White
Quickly averting her eyes as Isaac shamelessly undressed and once more felt her face grow a bit red.
"It won't lift me up? Im only like 100 pounds Mr. Muscles."Warming up to people again as the day went on her sarcasm rolled out more easily.
Decided to hold on with both hands to the rope just in case she felt it tug or something.
Jackson Bird
Hands on his knees he was slightly bent over trying to caught his breath after their routine was done.
"Think you're ready? Is a fully show just you're warm up?" He chuckled a bit and smiled her way, standing fully to stretch his back out again.

Follow me Guys!
!Swear I'm not dead just a bit depressed! If you are in a RP with me don't be afraid to go on without me, I'm sorry lol

DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:00 am

Isaac Gillies

After getting Elaine's conformation that she was ready, he tightened the braces that were around his ankles and wrists to prevents getting joint pain, nodded toward Elaine and began climbing up the rope, using his arms only. He climbed quickly but steadily until he was at the top of the tent. He swung to the left slightly and pulled himself up onto a wooden ledge. Without hestitation he took hold of the two gymnast hand rings and suspended himself in the air by them, at first just testing their balance before spinning with them. A familiar burning sensation in his arms appeared from the strain but he continued on, before grabbing the rope again, spinning it around his ankle and over his shoulder before falling in a death-defying move where he fell, spinning, quite literally from the tallest part of the tent, to around 3 and a half foot from the ground, his favorite move and one the audience also seemed to enjoy. At first the move is terrifying and the moments between being so high up that everyone looks like ants, to being so close to the floor you can see your reflection in the polished floor is a blur of fear and trying to keep your breakfast in...but since Isaac has been performing this now for years, he can almost see in slow motion it seems. He can feel the wind pulling back his hair, as he spins through the air toward the ground and although it may only last a few seconds, its almost peaceful as noise is drowned out. After this move, he let go of the rope and un-tangled his foot and hip from the rope and bowed to Elaine, "Thank-you, very much".

Nathaniel Parsons

"Well it's not long now,"Nate replied, "It's just about to turn 6pm so we had better begin to set up". Waving his arms above his head and shouting "Hey" to get everyones attention he stood on the storage trunk that he had been sat upon and announced, "Okay good practice everyone, but its already 6pm nearly would you believe it! Time to get set up, have a bite to eat if anyones hungry and hope that tonights performance is a good one!"

Hayley Gillies

"I guess so, "Hayley laughed back at Jackson and she stood back up. After catching the end of her brothers trapeze performance she clapped before listening to Nathaniel's announcement, she felt a flutter in her stomach at the impending night and couldn't quite believe how quickly time had passed while they were practicing.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:49 am

Connor Ashfield
Fire Breather/Eater
Trailer.
Tagged: Nate, Dancers,
Issac (mention) -> Open.
He found himself watching Issac's rehearsal in awe. He didn't think that he would ever be able to do the kind of things that Issac was able to do - but, then again, he supposed that a lot of people would think the same of him and his act. Connor clapped after Issac finished, then he turned around to listen to Nate's announcement.
"We don't need to hope - with this cast, we know it'll be a good show!" Connor said, then his stomach let out a quiet growl.
"I'm going to run back to my trailer to get something to eat and change into my show outfit, then I'll be back to help finish setting up," he added, just to let everyone else know where he'd be for the next half an hour or so. Then, after briefly waving at the others, he went to pick up his gym bag and walked back to his trailer.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:14 am

Nathaniel Parsons - Open

Nate nodded at Connor and got down from the storage box. He picked up a wad of show pamphlets and began placing them on each seat in the isle, checking for any rubbish as he did so.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:29 am

Hyde|| Tags: open

Hyde sipped slowly on his monster while continuing to drive. He had driven all night long across the country with his horse Atlas in the trailer pulled behind. Hyde was taking a big step in his career by applying for a job with the traveling circus as a horse dancer. Hyde had always loved horses like crazy and found joy in dancing with them, showing their intelligence and beauty with swift movements to the beat of a song with or without lyrics. Atlas was a Lusitano, a dancing horse, dancing came easy to him, and the years of dressage helped. Hyde and Atlas have a bond like no other, they travel everywhere to compete in shows and now they feel the need to show their talents in the circus ring along side another person who shares similarities with horses. Hyde tiredly rubbed his eyes in a relief for he had made it to the town where the circus was being held. Hyde found a small piece of land a few miles away from the circus tent and set up his portable fence so Atlas could stretch for a while. After Atlas was settled, Hyde drove into town to grab a bite to eat before heading to the show.
Last edited by _Akat on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:16 am

Charlotte Grace- tags: Nate

Charlotte looked around the big top, watching everyone get ready for the show tonight. She turned in a full circle before noticing Nathaniel walking around putting pamphlets on the seats. "Nate," she yelled happily as she ran towards the older man. She skidded to a stop and bounced on her feet once she got to him, " Can I help? " she asked happily, a grin on her face.
Last edited by Serpantdragon on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me