AQUARIUM

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

AQUARIUM

Postby final girl » Mon May 14, 2018 12:03 pm

space space Image

.......MONTEREYxxBAYxxAQUARIUM
space..getting to work at the largest aquarium
...........in the world, the atlanta georgia aquari
...........um, is truly a dream. at least you'd assu
...........me. welcome to the monterey bay aqua
...........rium! you don't even work here, you're
...........just a youthful volunteer people have lit
...........tle to no respect for! anyway, it's your
...........whatever year of college and you get to
..........spend your summer with fish and stuff.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Mon May 14, 2018 12:23 pm

space space Image

.................................RULES
...........one ;; follow all of tess's rules two ;; alw
...........ays keep your signatures off three ;; two
...........characters per person four ;; all the diver
...........sity is encouraged five ;; please only join
...........if you know you'll be active and care will
...........ing to communicate with the other rolep
...........layers six ;; please write 100+ word posts
...........but writers block and whatnot seven ;; ah
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Mon May 14, 2018 1:32 pm

the diver
russ//22//cismale//panromantic//omnipotence
- intern/volenteer diver for aquarium
- been an intern/volenteer the longest
- wants to become a marine bioligist
- really, really, really, really smart ??
- dating " assistant to the diver " atm

assistant to diver
ireland//21//cisfemale//heterosexual//richie tozier
- you can figure out what they intern/volenteer as
- probably in college for something? or something?
- can flip a bottle perfectly every time(i'malreadyrunningoutofideas)
- they are currently dating " the diver " - it ' s cool

educational performer one
lavander//20//cisfemale//bi-poly//andromeda
- puts on educational puppet shows for kids
- absolutely hatessssss it, they are cynical™
- only working here because they havee to
- is actually in college for engineering??????
- frens with ep2 and has big crush on diver

educational performer two
jonathan//21//cismale//sexuality//showman
- puts on educational puppet shows for kids
- freaking loves it!! wants to make it better
- the most positive person you'll ever meet
- is a theater major in college right now !!!
- friends and has a big crush on performer1

veterinary assistant (mammals)
briston//19+//cismale//heteroflexible//castiel
- helps vets vet those mammals
- in college for veterinary stuff
- has a bit of a hero complex ??
- lil sibling of "touch pool two"
- wants to touch tp-one's hair
- knows the fish assistant well

veterinary assistant (fish)
iris//23//cisfemale//pansexual//lepus
- helps vets take care of the fish
- in college for marine biology!!
- sad like 90% of the whole time
- lil sibling of " touch pool one "
- wants to touch tp- two's hair
- knows the mammal assistant

play area one
jordyn//19//cisfemale//homoflexible//mochachii
- watches over the kids in the play area
- is very confused why they're doing this
- was supposed to be an assistant diver?
- became really close with pa2 anyway
- "hate my job" comradery with pa2&ep1

play area two
caroline//19//cismale//homoromantic//my love
- should watch over the kids in the play area
- doesn't know why they're here but doesn't care
- doesn't want to be here - is a music major???
- really close with pa1 anyway- they ignore kids
- has a "hate this job" comradery with pa2 & ep1

touch pool one
name//20+//gender//sexuality//solana
- dang monarch of the touch pool!
- freaking amazing with the kids??
- in college for ______ education
- older sibling of fish vet assistant
- childhood friends with touch 2

touch pool two
sterling//21//cismale//bisexual//dayman
- doesn't know how to touch pool?
- only here because of touch one
- actually in college for philosophy
- older sibling of mammal assistant
- childhood friends with touch one
Last edited by final girl on Mon May 21, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Mon May 14, 2018 1:50 pm

space space Image

.................................TOUR
...........here's an overall map. the divers take c
...........are of a few tanks but the most promin
...........ent are the kelp forest and otter tank.
...........the performers to the show in the aud
...........itorium with some scary puppets. the a
...........ssistants work in vet rooms. the play ar
...........eas are at the play area(and lost kids 9
...........9% of the time). and the touch pools. a
...........re at. the touch pool(who'da thought)!!
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Fri May 18, 2018 2:25 am

final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Sun May 20, 2018 5:38 pm

⟦ caroline a. lansing, play area two ⟧
gender ;; cismale // age ;; nineteen // location ;; employee lounge //tags ;; open

a sound resembling the skidding of the car echoed through the unexpectedly empty employee lounge, not that carrie had noticed. he threw himself through the door, the only thought going through his head being: not again, not again, not again. at least until arriving at the lounge’s centerpiece, an oblong, beige-ish table. that’s when it became apparent nobody was around. something to note about monterey’s lounge is the holy, king of the redwood, grandfather clock looming over the room. it stuck out, maybe because it wasn’t a shade of beige(-ish) and a decade old. grandfather was more a century old and existed in the lounge for a decade. as if the clock was mocking carrie’s slip up, it played a sad, broken melody as the hour hand moved to five.

aughhh.” carrie groaned looking at his phone to see a text was sent fifteen minutes ago. from his aunt: so it turns out my clocks are behind an hour… sorry lance!!i need real roommatesss.” his words dragged as slid back into his chair hoping to get some sleep before anyone else came in. he really did need roommates, his aunt was cool and whatnot but she was so disconnected from reality he might as well be living alone. maybe if he had control over his clocks he wouldn’t of driven past eight stop signs thinking he had sixteen minutes to get to work.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AQUARIUM

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Mon May 21, 2018 5:55 am

Iris J. Smith
Gender: Female Age: 23 Location: Employee Lounge Tags: Open?

Iris was, unsurprisingly, a whole new kind of anxious. And hungover, but that was besides the point. She hadn't overslept- In fact, she had barely slept at all after she sobered up around two AM. So she was just laying in bed, with a headache most of the morning.
She managed to drag herself out of bed and out of her room, ignoring the insistent begging of the goldfish by her bed to get dressed. She figured they would be offered some sort of appropriate dress, her internship with Inland Fisheries and Wildlife years before being her own real work experience, so she didn't try very hard. She just threw on a tank top advertising a small-town music festival she had attended years before, and some jeans. She made some attempt to braid her hair back, then was out the door. If her lack of sleep wouldn't have pushed her to be early, the fact that she didn't have a car did the job. She was reliant on rides, buses and walking. This morning she managed to catch and early bus, and walked through the door a little after five thirty. She was a half hour early, but she wasn't overly concerned. She wasn't alone, and had snagged a cup of coffee from a convenience store on the way over so she would probably survive. Seating herself within the employee lounge she threw a glance in the direction of the only other earlybird in the room, but was quiet. She didn't often address people, and only spoke when spoken to unless in the defense of someone or something else. Especially not in the morning.
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Mon May 21, 2018 10:53 am

| J O R D Y N . S O N

────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Play area one || nineteen || homoflexible || Employee Lounge || tags: Caroline, open ||

Jordyn didn't wake up late, but that isn't to say it didn't take the girl five consecutive alarms and forcing herself to quite literally fall out of bed to actually get up and get ready. The Australian knew about her bad sleeping habits, which is why she always set her alarm to go off an hour before the actual time she needed to get up. Giving a disapproving grunt, Jordyn lazily threw on something simple but somewhat fashionable; a white vintage t-shirt, jean jacket, and black leggings - because as much as she wants to believe she couldn't care less about what others thought about her, she'd be living a lie then. As per usual, the brunette grabbed her backpack ( containing important valuables such as snacks, Olly the otter, her camera, and whatever junk stuff people bring to aquariums. ) and left her apartment, dark eyes flicking down to her phone as she made sure she was right on schedule.

After a ( rather unappetizing ) bus ride, Jordyn finally arrived at the aquarium. Letting out a yawn, the the girl enters the employee lounge - there weren't many people there yet, but as soon as the brunette caught sight of Carrie, she immediately took the seat right next to him. " Morning, " she mumbles out to the male as she sets her backpack upon her lap, immediately opening it as she met the plush face of Olly. A small smile formed on her face as she gently moved him aside, revealing the stash of food piled up at the bottom - it seemed as if the Australian had every type of food available, " want a bite? " she asks, offering the bag over to the male after taking a breakfast bar for herself.
Last edited by mochachii on Mon May 21, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Mon May 21, 2018 11:36 am

(STERLING NOWAK! )
( gender. male )─( role. touch pool two )─( location. employee's lounge )─( tagged. iris)

xxx
    rolling onto his back, letting out a yawn as his eyes opened slowly, looking up to see the table side clock. four-thirty. sterling grumbled and tossed the covers back on himself- he still had thirty minutes before he had to get up for work and by god, he was going to enjoy them. just as sterling had just felt himself begin to drift off again, doing his absolute very best to ignore the noises outside and his roommate's snoring, when a loud beeping had him startling awake again. the young man inwardly groaned in despair at being woken up, this time seemingly on purpose.

xxxwith the cracking of his back bones, sterling raised his body from his bed only to wish for a moment back in the warm sheets. but nevertheless, he pushed on ahead, ready to get out of last night's sweatpants and wear something socially acceptable. grabbing his monterey bay staff id, wallet, his water bottle decorated in stickers, and his lucky aviator sunglasses and tossing them all in a knapsack, sterling prepared himself in the mirror. once sterling had primped his hair to his liking and was dressed in his lucky crimson shirt with a black crow on the pocket, and a pair of black shorts, he was out the door.

xxxin terms of good roommates, brian was heaven-sent. sterling's college dorm roommate brian, had a father who owned a ton of land near enough to the college that wasn't infested with cockroaches. despite being cramped, it was affordable and had air-conditioning. it met all of his highest standards. twirling his mother's old car keys around his finger, sterling started up the car with a rumble and headed to the aquarium.

xxx pulling open the doors open to the employee's lounge, sterling pushed his sunglasses up off his face and got hit with the heavy air conditioning of the room. luckily for him, he arrived just early enough to snag the seat next to iris, who was desperately trying to stay awake with coffee. "good morning, iris!" he said, as chipper as ever. "glad to see you here so terribly early in the morning."
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Mon May 21, 2018 11:52 am

Iris J. Smith
Gender: Female Age: 23 Location: Employee Lounge Tags: Sterling

Iris was holding her cup of coffee close, dreading the moment that she ran out. It was burnt, but it kept her going. She had allowed herself to space out completely when someone sat beside her; and Sterlings faaar to chipper voice snapped her back to reality. She glanced over at him, her expression less than amused. "I feel like I got hit by a truck" She grumbled, taking another sip of her coffee. She had a way of glaring at everything and everyone; not mad at them but situationally, and unable to mute it. She had had a long night- not one of her smartest choices, by any means, partying before her first day of work- and it showed more than she would have liked it to.
She pulled herself from her thoughts again, pushing her hair back out of her eyes. She had gotten most of it up in something that was supposed to be a french braid, but a decent amount was too short and framed her face, something she was thankful for. It obstructed her peripheral vision, so the world was just a little bit less overwhelming.
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me