Finding. the. Forbidden. (Open+Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Finding. the. Forbidden. (Open+Accepting)

Postby bby ang3l » Fri May 18, 2018 2:04 pm

*La-Vinci thought about it and called lily.*
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Fri May 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Lily, right in front of the front desk, jumped at the sound of her phone ringing. Why now...? She checked who was calling and, noticing it was La-Vinci, quickly walked out of the station before the guy could get a proper look at her, or even look up at all. “What is it? I was just at the desk,” she hissed, embarrassed she was so flustered in front of the man.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bby ang3l » Sat May 19, 2018 3:51 am

*La-Vinci sighed*

I forgot to tell you, I had found out yesterday the new rookie is the new guy in our team..

*silence arose*
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:01 am

Jessica Wood|19 years old|Police station|tags:La vinci
Jessica began staking out files that she thought would help them and putting them next to her she suddenly paused when she came across a file that had the name Claire Jane Williams she took a shaky breath and put it to the side she took out the locket and opened it sighing quietly she went back to looking through the files

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bby ang3l » Sat May 19, 2018 6:54 am

*La-Vinci saw as she did this, she didn't think much of it, she didn't really care to touch the subject.*
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Sat May 19, 2018 9:50 am

“You mean you have me out here in the cold night outside wearing... this... for no reason?!” Lily hollered, irritated, “Do you know how stupid I already look?” Regaining her composure, she said, “I rode a bike here for this. This won’t be for no reason, I’m coming to help.” The unusually clad girl stalked back into the station and past the rookie, looking for Jessica and La-Vinci.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bby ang3l » Sat May 19, 2018 8:51 pm

*La-Vinci sighed*

Look. I found out yesterday.

Okay- and there is a chance other officers will drop by during the night to check in.

I honestly forgot!

But okay, we are in the filing room.
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Sat May 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Frank watches her walk past, looking slightly annoyed at something. Before she could leave, he calls over “Hey, I do have a reason for joining, one that La Vinci wouldn’t have found out from all that reading she seems to do...” he then took a breath, glances around, and continues “... After my best friend, Evaline, went missing, I was unsure of what to do. I thought that joining the Police would bring answers, but I got told nothing. They always seemed to not want me talking about it, normally changing the conversation topic before I could finish what I was saying. If I’d have known that they were apparently the root of the problem, I’d have not joined. I can lead you to where the other two are, Lily, but it might be hard as nobody would be watching the front desk”
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Sun May 20, 2018 5:48 am

“That’s fine. On my way,” Lily replied, then hung up, looking back at the sound of a voice. Her gaze softened and she frowned with empathy. “I’m sorry to hear that, but... maybe it can help if you stay, y’know? Keep an eye on what happens in here.” She thought for a moment, then made eye contact with Frank once more. “Are you saying we won’t find anything here?”
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Sun May 20, 2018 8:02 am

"... I guess I'll stay at the desk, you probably have my number so I could direct you by talking via call" Frank says, tapping the desk next to his phone, bringing his gaze to it. When Lily finishes, he looks back up again "There probably is a lot more info here than I'm allowed to find. It sounds like La Vinci and Jessica have found someting, though, so you should probably go find them and... Maybe you could look for info about Evaline, as well as who you lost..."
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me