N/A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♡ Camp Honor ♡ Accepting

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:39 am

Iris||F||Single||Open
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose
Nothin', don't mean nothin' hon' if it ain't free, no no

Iris was, unsurprisingly, completely out of her element. The first couple of days had been a bit of culture-shock for her, everything she did she did on her own or with a tight group of friends- being tossed in with a bunch of strangers and expected to interact was a bit odd. Especially people who seemingly had nothing in common with her. She had done a good job of keeping to herself considering, but was starting to get bored. She didn't have music or her guitar with her- no, that was stashed at Ronnie's out of fear of her fathers wrath- and her alternative methods of entertainment weren't an option so she found herself wandering a bit. Almost everyone was riding, but she didn't have a horse or too much interest in riding. Or socializing, and she wasn't too keen on that either, so she sat herself down with Babe burrowed into the sleeve of her flannel to write in the scraggly, partially-torn notebook she carried with her, at the base of a tree. Out of sight, hopefully well enough out of mind.
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:48 am

Veronica Smith'
Female
Single
Open

Veronica stepped out of her car, and took a long, deep breath of the fresh air. Though she had arrived late, the other counselors had gotten word of her situation, and she was fine. She looked at her cousin, Loki, and grinned." Your going to have fun, no matter what. Got it?" Her cousin hated the outdoors, and it took a lot of convincing to get his parents on board. He was still mad at her for making her come, but thats his fault." I'm going to find other counselors to interact with, or just something to do, feel free to sulk all day, but remember, NO GIRLS in your dorm after 9:30. psh, nevermind. I don't have to worry about that. " She laughed, slammed the car door, and grabbed her luggage, and started her walk to the dorm. As she opened the door, she quickly found her room, and placed her stuff near her bed. She would deal with that later. She walked out the door, and and grinned. It was going to be a good summer.

Loki Morgan
Male
Single
Open

Loki glared at his cousin the entire drive to camp, and when he got out, he glared some more." I doubt I'm going to have fun. I only get an hour of electronics. I would rather be home with NO TIME with electronics then be here. I hate nature. " He rolled his eyes. He punched Veronica in the arm when she told him he was coming. He hated the outdoors with all his might. When he was younger, every saturday his dad would make him go hiking with the family. At first, it wasn't bad. Then, it was everyday he was free. He worked Mon-Fri in the summer, and every other day he would go. And on school breaks, almost everyday! He got so sick of it. Usually, it doesn't sound bad. but to Loki, it was his worst nightmare. " What's that supposed to mean?" He glared at Veronica, and grabbed his stuff, and stomped his way to the cabin. He threw his stuff on his bed, and sat outside on a table, sulking. Maybe the counselors would get so sick of his attitude and send him home...Yeah...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix

[/left]

iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Iris||F||Single||Tags: Loki?

Iris, after a solid half hour of organizing her scribbles, took notice of the increased activity in the area and decided to re-locate to the cabins. Or at least drop off her notebook and find something to do- maybe sit at one of the tables instead, or give Babe some time to eat and just hang out inside for a bit, risk interaction. On the way back through to the cabins she did catch sight of someone else, however- sitting at one of the tables, rocking a killer glower. She weighed her options- continue being antisocial and hide in her cabin, or make her way over and harass this person who seemed to have more negative vibes than even she did. Which was saying something. The latter seemed more entertaining, and she made her way over, seating herself a safe distance from him. She glanced over, fixing her shirt so the low neckline wasn't quite so low- she didn't want to look like a lady of the night- before speaking. "Pouting?" She asked, her tone light. She liked to poke people. Not physically, really, but just kind of verbally prod at them. It wasn't meant with ill-intent, but sometimes people got irritated anyways.
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:23 am

Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: ruby

Ellis looked back at her and smiled. "I'm looking for a mare for General." stopped as theycame to a small river and got off of General and let him drink. He turned back to Ruby. "he's a great horse for bulldogging and team roping, so I would really prefer to get a mare thats a good team roping horse, I actually bred my last horse, she was amazing, but thats how I got General." he noticed how much he was talking and turned back to general and pat his neck a bit before sitting on the ground a few feet away waiting for him to finish drinking.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:07 pm

Ruby Amelia Cox - 17 - female - no boyfriend (res) - no crush (res) - tag; Ellis

Giving a small nod as she snapped back into reality, Ruby listened to what he was saying about finding a mare for his stallion. It made sense in a weird way and although she didn't know any horses like what he had described, she began to speak once he had done "I'll keep an eye out for ya." she joked softly "I mean, I do have my mare with me but she's not much of a rodeo horse I guess, she had done sporting and drafting but she's my jumper. I'll probably put her into foal in the next couple years when this guy is up and running, cause he's still a little baby I don't want to push him too hard and risk injuring him." it was true that she wanted to put the mare in foal but she wouldn't do it until she was certain that Ryker was going to be what she needed, if he didn't make the cut, she would most likely have to sell and would continue with Jedda until she found a replacement. Jedda was getting old so she would have to decide within a year or two if it was worth putting her into foal, she always had Kingston but he wasn't one for three day eventing.

After dismounting, Ruby took the reins down over the grey's head and lead him to the water, hoping that he would take a drink before she turned her attention back to Ellis "So, this horse you bred. How come you didn't bring her? Or did you, and I'm just wrong?" she asked lightly before giving the stallion a pat on the neck and finding a somewhat comfortable place to seat herself down in.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:44 am

BamBam_ wrote:
Veronica Smith'
Female
Single
Open

Veronica stepped out of her car, and took a long, deep breath of the fresh air. Though she had arrived late, the other counselors had gotten word of her situation, and she was fine. She looked at her cousin, Loki, and grinned." Your going to have fun, no matter what. Got it?" Her cousin hated the outdoors, and it took a lot of convincing to get his parents on board. He was still mad at her for making her come, but thats his fault." I'm going to find other counselors to interact with, or just something to do, feel free to sulk all day, but remember, NO GIRLS in your dorm after 9:30. psh, nevermind. I don't have to worry about that. " She laughed, slammed the car door, and grabbed her luggage, and started her walk to the dorm. As she opened the door, she quickly found her room, and placed her stuff near her bed. She would deal with that later. She walked out the door and and grinned. It was going to be a good summer.

Loki Morgan
Male
Single
Iris

Loki looked up at the girl, and rolled his eyes."c I wouldn't say, pouting. I would say brooding." [/color]He shifted his body to face the girl, who he hoped would leave after seeing his negativity." I hate the outdoors. Too many bugs. I already got bit twice." He sighed. " whats your name? I'm Loki." He finally rested his hand in his pocket, and loosened up a bit. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad....as long as there was someone to talk too..right? (sorry this was short, oof. I had no idea what to talk about.

[/left]

iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:27 am

Iris||F||Single||Tags; Loki

Iris smiled a bit. "Few bugs never killed anybody..." she trailed off, before deciding that wasn't entirely true. "I meam, not normal ones anyways. In this neck of the woods" she stopped, managing to catch his name and offering a hand to shake. "Iris, unreluctant camp attendee for entirely different reasons" She said, her tone bright. She wanted to continue the conversation but that seemed like more effort than it was worth for both of them; and she decided to head back to the cabin with Babe to just chill for a bit. It would be quieter there anyways.
Last edited by Lᴇᴘᴜs on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:54 am

Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: ruby

Ellis looked at Ruhy not reslly caring to grab ahold of Generals reins knowing that he would stay close. "she passed 'bout a year or so ago." He looked down a bit and then over to general. "she was my first horse, great rodeo horse but when she was pregnant I went into bronc's so I could stay in the rodeo." He smiled a bit, if his dad hadnt made him come here he would be out on the circuit right now.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:48 am

Loki Morgan
Male
Single
Iris

Loki shrugged at the thought of murderous bugs, then raised his brow at her. " Er, Okay, yeah...?" he shook his head, but in a teasing way. " nice to meet you." He got up, and started towards the lake. He put his finger in the water, and swirled it around, watching the fish swim or come.

(sorry it was a late reply. I was in the hospitlal for reasons I don't want to disclose, but I am back now!)

[/left]

iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Camp Honor

Postby Nightsent » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:10 pm

╒════════╕
ABIGAIL

tagged: open
mentioned: ruby, ellis
╘════════╛
sorry i'm late. had a family reunion that I
totally spaced out on. feel free to interact.

indent stepping quietly through the stables, abby found cumulus's stall and waited
    for his soft, gray nose to poke out. his dark brown eyes met hers, and millie, abby's
    dog, started trying to climb the gate to see her friend. carefully, abby picked up the
    little golden dog and held her up to cumulus, who snickered and nibbled at the dog's
    fur. "cumulus, be nice," the girl said softly, with a slight smile, before undoing the
    latch on cumulus's gate. slipping a lead over his head, she led him toward the entrance
    of the barn to put a saddle on him. once satisfied with the fastenings, abigail hoisted
    the dog onto the saddle, wrapping her leash around the horn, and climbed up behind
    her. she had seen ruby and ellis take their horses out earlier, and decided to take a
    different trail than them. as the trees started to make a tunnel around them, abigail
    began to feel happy, to feel at peace. she's always liked the outdoors, and even though
    here, she has to share it with others, at least she can still find a way to be alone.

Last bumped by Nightsent on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:10 pm.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me