N/A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♡ Camp Honor ♡ Accepting

Postby buckskin. » Mon May 21, 2018 10:00 am

Ruby Amelia Cox - 17 - female - no boyfriend (res) - no crush (res) - tag; Ellis

She gave a smile when he stated that his horse wasn't much of a racer, maybe he just didn't have the heart for it or genuinely disliked it. Either way it didn't really bother her. "I find that racing, even like this, ruins a horse. Gets them too revved up around other horses, so it doesn't really bother me if you don't want to race." her reply came soft but still carried her firm opinion. Yes, back home she would play around with her friends but that was on a horse who could handle being mucked around on, aka Kingston, but the times they did play were so few and far between that it never made an impact on the horse as a whole. "I'm Ruby by the way." it felt right to introduce herself as it was only the polite thing to do, slowly she extended a hand for him to shake.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Mon May 21, 2018 10:26 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single iv; tags; Aidan

Julia looked up as she heard someone speaking to her. A young man riding a gorgeous stallion was looking at her from not to far away. She responded: "Sure. I didn't have a partner so I'll race with you, but I'm warning you mister," she leveled a finger at him from atop Frappuccino, "I won't be going easy on you." She smiled as she realized she was forgotten to introduce herself. "Sorry, that sounded pretty threatening. Let me start over. Hi, I'm Julia." she said awkwardly as Zeus stood beside Frappuccino, his tail wagging.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darqua » Mon May 21, 2018 10:38 am

Aiden Blake Turner | 18 | Male | Mentions: Julia

Aiden smiled broadly. He liked her already. “Okay, now I’m concerned.” He chuckled to himself and walked closer. “Your horse is beautiful, she’s a gypsy, right?” Diablo nickered softly, tossing his head a little as they approached the mare. “I’m Aiden. And don’t worry. I’ll give you a head start.” He flashed a grin and held tightly to the stallion’s reins as he pulled up beside his partner’s mount. Lexi trailed behind, her ears perked as she acknowledged the dog nearby. She gave a sharp ‘woof’ and sat a short distance away, her chocolate hues focused on her owner.
Darqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Mon May 21, 2018 10:46 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single iv; tags; Aidan

She nodded. "Yeah, she's a Gypsy all right. Her name's Frappuccino. I don't think I'm familiar with his breed though." She gestured to Aidan's horse, smiling when she heard his remark on giving her a head start. "I don't think Ill need it, but thanks." She noticed Zeus's eagerness to mess around with Aidan's dog and she nodded at him and watched as he ran off in a red blur towards the other dog. "Oh, I hope it's alright if Zeus plays with your dog. Don't worry, he doesn't play rough."
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darqua » Mon May 21, 2018 11:00 am

Aiden Blake Turner | 18 | Male | Mentions: Julia

Aiden smoothed a hand along the stallion’s muscular neck, his frame towering over the two canines nearby. “He’s a pintabian. Or...at least that’s what the rescuers told me. His name is Diablo. It’s quite fitting too. He’s a bit of a hot head.” On cue, the stallion huffed, throwing his head back as his dark eyes scanned the arena. “Easy...” Aiden soothed, brushing his fingertips through the horse’s thick mane. “First time he’s been away from home in a while. Just glad he’s behaving himself.” Aiden smiled down at the horse then looked behind him as Lexi let out a sharp bark. She backed away from the husky, barring her teeth a little. “She’ll be okay. Just give her a moment.” Aiden watched with care as Lexi inched forward, curiously sniffing this new face. Within seconds, she had relaxed, and her tail wagged as she bowed playfully.
Darqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:18 am

|| Marabelle || Tags: Aiden and Julia ||
As Marabelle leaned on the fence she looked to her right as she could hear a conversation nearby. She smiled shyly at the fellow campers. " Um...hi, I'm Marabelle..." She said quietly before her hair blew into her face and she quickly tucked it behind her ear.

|| Marie || Tags: Ruby and Ellis ||
Marie couldn't find a parter, so she figured she'd introduce herself to some campers nearby. She steered Everest around and trotted towards a girl and boy. "Hey, I'm Marie, and this is Everest." She said smiling.
Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Mon May 21, 2018 11:40 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single iv; tags; Aidan, Marabelle

Julia smiled as she watched the two dogs play for a moment before turning back to Aidan. "Well he sure is beautiful." She listened as Aidan told her about Diablo and how he was a rescue. "Yeah, Frappuccino and Zeus here are both rescues too. They were in pretty bad shape but I spent all the money I could scrape up to fix them up." She continued to watch Zeus and Lexi play, only turning when she heard another voice. "Oh, hey. I'm Julia, and this is my girl Frappuccino. And over there's Zeus." She sighed inwardly. She wasn't too great when it came to talking to multiple people.
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darqua » Mon May 21, 2018 11:56 am

Aiden Blake Turner | 18 | Male | Mentions: Julia, Marabelle

Aiden nodded in appreciation. “Thanks. And he sure does know it.” Diablo bowed his head proudly, whinnying to Julia’s mare beside him. “Look’s like these two will be good friends. Which is a miracle. Diablo here usually decides to hate every horse he meets.” He watched as Lexi circled Zeus from the corner of his eye, and gently leaned into Diablo’s saddle as he took a relaxed posture. “So, you rescued both of them? They sure are lucky. Must be the happiest animals in the world. Lexi was a gift from an old friend of mine.” Aiden shifted his gaze suddenly, as a second voice spoke. His mouth curved into a smile, and he gave a short wave. “Hello, I’m Aiden. Good to meet ya, Marabelle.” He replied in a friendly tone.
Darqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Mon May 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Aspen

17 | Female | Single | Tagged; Oliver

Aspen looked at stared at Beau feeling nervous for him since Beau was still kinda healing but he was able to race still. She hopped off him him while answering Oliver "Yeah I'd love to partner up with you." She looked up at him smiling as she was feeling Beau's front left leg making sure everything feels alright with it. "Who's gonna be timed first?" She asked as she hopped back on her huge horse.

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:33 pm

|| Marabelle || Tags: Aiden and Julia ||
Marabelle smiled and reached out to pet the two dogs playing around the horses legs. "Nice to meet you." She looked back up towards Aiden and Julia. "I like your horses, I've a!says wanted to learn to ride."

|| Marie || Tags: Ruby and Ellis ||
Marie couldn't find a parter, so she figured she'd introduce herself to some campers nearby. She steered Everest around and trotted towards a girl and boy. "Hey, I'm Marie, and this is Everest." She said smiling.
Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me