♡ Camp Honor ♡ Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♡ Camp Honor ♡ Accepting

Postby c̲olorado » Tue May 22, 2018 10:41 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single iv; tags; Aidan, Marabelle, KJ

Julia nodded, giving Frappuccino a big kiss on the neck. "We're also skilled in barreling and racing, so don't think you're getting out of this one." She said, smiling at Aidan. When Frap snorted and flashed her tail, Julia laughed. "Alright, maybe not we, but you, sassy girl." She loosened her grip on the reins and took a relaxed pose in her saddle. When KJ came over and told them about doing a trail walk instead, she sighed. "Hmm, I was really looking forward to racing, but if that's what you got on your schedule, then I guess that's what you got. Maybe we can race some other time then?" Julia shrugged lightly, smiling. She turned to Maribelle. "Sure, you can ride with me, but I'm not sure how wide the trail is, and sometimes I like to go off-trail or pull ahead of everyone, so there's no promises." She adjusted her mount casually, still facing Aiden and his horse Diablo.
c̲olorado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darqua » Tue May 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Aiden Blake Turner | 18 | Male | Mentions: Julia

“Sure thing, I’ll be happy to help you out with anything. Trail rides are easy, you’ll get the hang of it in no time.”
Aiden loosened the rains on Diablo, feeling the horse relax a little. He was disappointed he wouldn’t get to race his horse. But maybe a trail ride would be the best way to get a feel of the land first. “I’ll be happy to race another time. Show you how fast this guy is once and for all.” Aiden joked, as he guided Diablo into a walk. Others in the arena were already starting t9 head outside. He didn’t want to get left behind. Again.
Darqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:54 am

|| Marabelle || Tags: Aiden and Julia ||
"Thanks, I like exploring so I guess I don't mind if you steer off the trail." Marabelle said with a laugh. She climbed over the fence and looked up at Frapuccino before petting her gently. She placed her boot in the stirrup and began to lift herself up, reaching out a hand so Julia could help her up.

|| Marie || Tags: Mike ||
Marie turned to look at Mike as they walked. "I'm sorry." She said empathetically. "You could tell me about your hobbies, what you like? You don't have to tell me about your backstory if you don't want to." She said still looking at him.

Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c̲olorado » Wed May 23, 2018 10:10 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single iv; tags; Aidan, Marabelle, KJ

Julia calmed Frap down before reaching out to grab Marabelle's hand. She heaved her up, making sure that she was set to go. Wow, she really does need some help with riding, can't even get on a horse by herself! Julia thought, steering her mount forward. She aimed for the direction in which the rest of the campers were headed, not wanting to be left in the back. She turned her head around to check in on Marabelle. "You good back there?"
c̲olorado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue May 29, 2018 10:04 am

OutlawRedneck wrote:
Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: Ruby

Ellis looked back up to her quickly. "im sorry, Ellis is fine " he smiled a bit and adjusted his sitting postion a bit. General gave him a short and a head toss telling him that he wnated ta go. Ellis looked to General a bit and smiled he patted his neck."just a bit longer pal."
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me