anything can happen at sunrise | open, accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

so... does anyone like my new username or is it just me because honestly...

i like it!
16%
i hate it!
5%
it's okay but i hate the fashion industry!
14%
what does it even mean!
19%
i have no idea who you were before this! (good.)
47%

Total votes : 43

Re: anything can happen at sunrise | open, accepting!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:11 pm

Leandro Marquez
28|Cismale|Homosexual
TV Producer/Director
Tagged: Adley.
He was about halfway through unpacking, when he heard a knocking at his door. He hesitated, at first unsure as to why someone would be knocking already - his first thought did go to someone being eager to introduce themselves to everyone - but then he remembered that he was going to have a roommate. Now that was going to be interesting.
Leandro walked over to the door, and he opened it slightly - as if to check that whoever was on the other side wasn't holding a knife or some other weapon - then he opened it more fully. He briefly glanced over the other person stood there - a woman - then he smiled warmly. "Hello. Are you my roommate? My name's Leandro Marquez," he stepped to one side, so that there was space for the woman to get into the room, without him blocking the doorway.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajayy » Tue May 01, 2018 7:42 am

adley hadaway27she/hertagged: leandro
adley waited a moment for the door to open and then smiled at the guy who opened the door. "yes, i think so." she laughed. "i'm adley hadaway." she mumbled a "thanks" as she pulled her luggage through the doorway. she set the suitcase against the bed on the other side of the room. she sat down on the bed and a took a breath, taking in the room. "this is a super cool place, huh?" she asked her roommate, trying to make conversation.
ajayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

deux.

Postby lokean » Tue May 01, 2018 4:15 pm

A L F O N S E + T Y L E R

"just alfie," the psychologist smiled. he reached out to shake luciano's hand with a grip made firm by years of dead-fish encounters. he hadn't set either bag down yet and might have laughed at the way his bag shook if he weren't focused on the man in front of him. kind of short, wise-looking. alfonse had to wonder what luciano had seen as a priest, what people had told him in confidence or out of it. he let himself relax into a neutral pose, shoulders slack, and reached up to pull his hair back and take his bandana off. he was glad his 'roommate' hadn't been some wild guy hellbent on being friends or something - he would have happily been so, but luciano didn't seem like he wanted to force it if they were to be friends. "how far did you come?"
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 02, 2018 12:06 am

Leandro Marquez
28|Cismale|Homosexual
TV Producer/Director
Tagged: Adley.
At least it seemed that his roommate - Adley, as he now knew her as - was willing to make conversation. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to cope if he had a roommate who hated talking. Leandro closed the door, and he walked towards his bed, where one of his suitcases lay, open and about half-full. He started to get back to unpacking, but he did glance up towards Adley, to show he was listening, then he nodded eagerly in response. "It's fantastic, isn't it?" he responded, "I already know that I'll be returning at some point in the future." Leandro waited for a few moments, just to let his roommate take in what he'd said, then he asked, "So, where are you from? What do you do for a job?" He knew that it was personal, but he was curious - and he wanted an excuse to talk about himself at length later on.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Fri May 04, 2018 4:18 am

ᴋɪᴍ ᴅᴀᴇ-ʜʏᴜɴ - ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ - ʙɪꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ - ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ - ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: ᴄᴀʟᴍ/ʀᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: ᴏᴘᴇɴ

ᴅᴀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ʀᴏᴏᴍ. finally, relaxion. he hadn't relaxed in forever; at least it seemed. life was all over the place for him: writing music, recording, and meetings. he was relieved to finally have time to himself. he laid out in a chair and read off of his phone, caught up in the book that he had been reading in his spare time.
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Fri May 04, 2018 1:48 pm

jerran fontaine | 26 | he/him and she/her | location: room 303 | tagging: dae-hyun
    as if on cue, jerran burst into his room as soon as the person he was rooming with was comfortable. he hadn't really expected there to already be someone else in the room, so seeing another person laid out on a chair came as a shock, but jerran had already committed to the dramatic entrance, so there was no going back now. she took a few steps into the room, dropping her bags dramatically as she kicked the door shut behind herself. trying not too put too much thought into it, jerran approached the chair where her roommate was sitting, holding out a hand. "i'm jerran. fontaine. who're you?"

luciano ochoa | 32 | he/him | location: room 302 | tagging: alfonse
    "it's great to meet you, just alfie," luciano teased as he shook the man's hand. the name, alfie, suited him- he looked friendly enough, but like the type of person who had seen some things. then again, that was a description that could cover the vast majority of people luciano had met in his life.
    luciano took a step back from the man, then turned back to the bed where his things were resting, closing his suitcase and moving it under the bed. he wanted to get to know his roommate, he had a lot of questions for the other man, but he figured it was probably best to not spring them all on him at once. "i came from new mexico. this is definitely quite the change in scenery. what about you? where are you from- and what do you do for a living?"
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Fri May 04, 2018 2:14 pm

ᴋɪᴍ ᴅᴀᴇ-ʜʏᴜɴ - ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ - ʙɪꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ - ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ - ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ/ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: ᴊᴇʀʀᴀɴ

ᴅᴀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ, ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛʟᴇᴅ. " oh, hi, uh.. i'm dae-hyun. " he smiled awkwardly at them. he had a bit of time alone, but life goes on. " nice to meet you. "

x
                  x
                  cody
                  he/she
                  nctzen + moa + more !!

©
                  love yourself

zhong

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

i.

Postby deletedaccount- » Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 pm

name. katherine apollo mercier pronouns. she/her orientation. homosexual location. room 305 tagged. none

with a harsh exhale kat closed the door behind her and moving her large suitcase between her chosen bed and the wall. she slipped out of her sneakers and shimmied her way out of her large jacket and then climbed onto the large bed, falling face first into the pillows. kat curled herself up into a ball and let her eyes droop closed. even with being used to a frantic and chaotic sleep schedule, her exhaustion from jet lag was dangerously high. with a small yawn, she wrapped an arm around her leg and pulled her knees to her chest, burying her face between her knees. even though she had finally made it to hawaii and exploring the resort sounded amazing, a nap sounded even better.
    deletedaccount-

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

trois.

Postby lokean » Fri May 04, 2018 3:40 pm

A L F O N S E + T Y L E R

"child psychologist, fresh out of long island." alfonse crossed to his own bed and dropped his bags at the foot of it, stretching his arms as he waited for any further questions. so far, luciano seemed like an alright guy. as an afterthought, he supposed that maybe priest were generally good people, but luciano seemed particular. like a genuinely nice dude, regardless of his position in society. the man stepped out of his shoes and slid them under the bed before settling down in the middle of it lazily. unpacking could wait for a more rested alfonse, who wouldn't lose anything he put down. he sighed. good ol' resting sad face alfonse.
    lokean

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Fri May 04, 2018 4:25 pm

jerran fontaine | 26 | he/him and she/her | location: room 303 | tagging: dae-hyun
      jerran nodded slowly. his new roommate seemed fairly... untalkative. "right. which bed are you taking?" he asked, returning to his bags. while he had some time, he figured he should probably get some unpacking done.

luciano ochoa | 32 | he/him | location: room 302 | tagging: alfonse
      long island was a long way to travel. luciano was curious as to who had sent alfie here, but he figured that was a question for another time. for now, he found himself concerned with alfie's sad expression. he didn't know the other man well, didn't know what could have caused it, but considering the topic at hand, he was willing to take a wild guess here. "child psychologist?" luciano sat down on his bed, legs crossed and hands folded in his lap. "that sort of job must weigh on you a lot."
    pereyra

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me