anything can happen at sunrise | open, accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

so... does anyone like my new username or is it just me because honestly...

i like it!
16%
i hate it!
5%
it's okay but i hate the fashion industry!
14%
what does it even mean!
19%
i have no idea who you were before this! (good.)
47%

Total votes : 43

q u a t r e .

Postby lokean » Fri May 04, 2018 4:54 pm

A L F O N S E + T Y L E R

alfonse shook his head. "i love what i do." he rolled onto his side, looking luciano over curiously. what could have made him think that? it occurred to alfonse that luciano was also the receptor of people's problems, probably. "i was made to help people, man, that's what i do. i'm hungry for it." H\he cracked a friendly, brief smile before he was back to his relaxed face and popped his knuckles absently. sure, it got a little heavy between family fights and orphans and kids that didn't have someone to go back to that cared about them at all, but listening was his thing. it was his schtick. "why do you ask?"
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: anything can happen at sunrise | open, accepting!

Postby pereyra » Fri May 04, 2018 5:05 pm

balenciaga wrote:jerran fontaine | 26 | he/him and she/her | location: room 303 | tagging: dae-hyun
    jerran nodded slowly. his new roommate seemed fairly... untalkative. "right. which bed are you taking?" he asked, returning to his bags. while he had some time, he figured he should probably get some unpacking done.

luciano ochoa | 32 | he/him | location: room 302 | tagging: alfonse
    "curiosity, mainly," luciano replied with a small shrug. he decided not to mention that alfonse had just looked kind of... sad. mostly because he didn't want to risk accidentally offending his roommate. "that, and it's my thing. helping people is yours, caring about others is mine. apathy and clerical life don't exactly mix well." there was something light about luciano's tone- he clearly knew that from experience. he had seen many a student drop out of seminary school for that reason in particular. the curiosity that was eating at luciano finally got the better of him. "do you know who sent you here?"
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Sat May 05, 2018 12:40 am

ᴋɪᴍ ᴅᴀᴇ-ʜʏᴜɴ - ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ - ʙɪꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ - ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ - ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ/Qᴜɪᴇᴛ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: ᴊᴇʀʀᴀɴ

ᴅᴀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ. " hm.. " he said before hopping onto a bed that was closest to the window in the room. " i'll take this one. "
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

c i n q .

Postby lokean » Sun May 06, 2018 3:45 am

alfie understood curiosity questions, he asked a whole awful lot of them, so when luciano dismissed it as just that he was quick to believe the man and move on. the remark about apathy and clergy made alfonse nod, face halfway obscured in the blankets as he watched the priest. he wasn't a bad-looking guy at all, and alfonse wondered how he had come into clerical work, but maybe it was rude to ask. once again, alfonse's mind went to karesh, and he smiled inwardly. "my cousin, karesh. paramedic in new york who wouldn't let me not come." he rolled onto his stomach, crossing his ankles. "what about you, santa fe?"
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajayy » Mon May 07, 2018 11:06 am

adley hadaway27she/hertagged: leandro
adley opened her suitcase and idly began to take things out in set them into neat piles according to where they belonged. she turned towards leandro to respond to his questions. "oh, i'm from the midwest usa. like, corn and stuff. and i'm a writer! or trying to be one." she laughed. "what about you?" she turned back to pick something up and set it on the nightstand.
ajayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Mon May 07, 2018 2:15 pm

jerran fontaine | 26 | he/him and she/her | location: room 303 | tagging: dae-hyun
    "right..." jerran picked up his things and set them down on the bed by the door. he took a moment to look around the room, then sighed, brushing long, lavender hair over his shoulder. "you don't talk much. which is fine, i guess, but if we're going to be stuck living in this room together, at least tell me who you are."

"santa fe? mesilla, actually, i will have you know." luciano wasn't exactly someone known for his humour, but it seemed to come pretty naturally with alfie. he was already warming up to his roommate- maybe this stay wouldn't be so bad. "that was sweet of your cousin. i'm sure he just wanted you to have some time off," luciano commented, shifting so he could lay on his side, facing his roommate. "i'd mostly attribute my being here to my sibling, sergio, but my entire parish was behind this one. i'm sure at least some of the congregation are still waiting for the day they can send me somewhere like this and i return with a husband, a dog, and 2.5 kids. but i also think god sent me here- everything happens for a reason."
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Mon May 07, 2018 2:46 pm

ᴋɪᴍ ᴅᴀᴇ-ʜʏᴜɴ - ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ - ʙɪꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ - ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ - ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ/ᴜɴᴀᴍᴜꜱᴇᴅ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: ᴊᴇʀʀᴀɴ

ᴅᴀᴇ ꜱɪɢʜᴇᴅ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ. " i'm a singer and rapper from the middle of nowhere-sville. is that enough? " dae didn't like sharing much of himself, so he wasn't going to tell much. " it's just that i'm not that special.. i'm just a person trying to make a life and legacy for myself, i guess.. "
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Leandro Marquez
28|Cismale|Homosexual
TV Producer/Director
Tagged: Adley.
Since he'd finished up unpacking his current suitcase, Leandro decided to just sit on the edge of his bed, and put his full focus into the conversation. Unpacking the rest could happen later, because now was his time to do one thing he loved - talk about himself. He smiled brightly again. "A writer? What're you working on?" he asked, immediately wondering if she did anything in the region for TV scripts - guest writers for Sing! were quite uncommon, but those episodes always tended to receive high ratings. Then, Leandro answered her question, "Well, I was born in the Philippines, but I was only there for two years before growing up in England," he started, seriously considering giving his entire life story, but ultimately choosing not to (with difficulty), "oh, and I'm a producer and director for a TV show, called Sing!," he added, trying incredibly hard to be nonchalant about it, but it was difficult - the show was his baby, after all. He went on, "We've just finished filming for the third season."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

s i x .

Postby lokean » Mon May 14, 2018 4:39 am

"i admire the strength of your faith. my aunt daisy used to call it fate, but i think butterfly affect rules my flow right now." alfonse smiled at the correction, trying not to show that he'd been chewing on the inside of his lip as he thought he thought. "you think you might actually leave here like that? y'know, into somebody?" he felt like talking now, for some reason, but not about him. the conversation had to be turned steadily away from himself now that they were getting into family matters. karesh and his sister, maritza - up in toronto but also probably partially responsible - were all he had at the moment, and he liked it that way, he guessed. two people he was incredibly close to. there was always a couch for alfonse to crash on when he didn't want to be alone, and everyone had a snake or a dog or some kind of cat to socialize with. it was okay. alfonse was okay.
Last edited by lokean on Wed May 16, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Wed May 16, 2018 3:25 am

jerran fontaine | 26 | he/him and she/her | location: room 303 | tagging: dae-hyun
    jerran rolled his eyes and sat down on his bed. "you're a singer and a rapper? good for you. i host a nightly radio show, but i didn't ask what you do for a living, dae-hyun. if i wanted to know that, i would have googled you." which, to be fair, jerran hadn't googled her roommate yet, but she made a mental note to do some research on him when he wasn't around, just to be sure she hadn't been stuck with some illuminati drone out to kill her. not that it would be terribly surprising if she were. "who are you, as in, what are you like as a human? what are your hopes and dreams- outside of your career. what do you think about first when you wake up. there's more to life than work."

"i sincerely doubt it," luciano replied with a light laugh. he genuinely believed he had been put in this situation by god, of course, and nothing could shake his faith in that. however, there was no way that reason was romance. luciano had been alone for the vast majority of his life, and he didn't really anticipate that changing. besides, he had no reason to feel lonely- his entire job was human interaction. there were just nights when he felt particularly alone. he'd been putting a lot of consideration into adopting a dog for that reason. at the very least, there would be another soul filling the empty space in the house he lived alone in. "romance has never interested me before, i don't expect that to change. and do you expect to leave here with someone?"
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me