anything can happen at sunrise | open, accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

so... does anyone like my new username or is it just me because honestly...

i like it!
16%
i hate it!
5%
it's okay but i hate the fashion industry!
14%
what does it even mean!
19%
i have no idea who you were before this! (good.)
47%

Total votes : 43

Re: anything can happen at sunrise | open, accepting!

Postby zhong » Wed May 16, 2018 11:56 am

ᴋɪᴍ ᴅᴀᴇ-ʜʏᴜɴ - ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ - ʙɪꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ - ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ - ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ/ᴜɴᴀᴍᴜꜱᴇᴅ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: ᴊᴇʀʀᴀɴ

ᴅᴀᴇ ʜᴜꜰꜰᴇᴅ. " fine.. " he looked at his hands. " i'm anti-social, quiet, and a panicky butterfly.. ..at least that's what people say about me. " he looked a little flustered. " i don't really have a dream other than maybe finding someone who actually cares about me like a human and not like a money-making machine. as for the waking up thing, you're getting nothing. " he rested his head in his hands. " i sure hope that's enough.. "
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

s e p t .

Postby lokean » Wed May 16, 2018 12:31 pm

A L F O N S E + T Y L E R

alfonse shrugged, playing the question off with a quiet, "i don't think i get to pick the cards i'm dealt lately, luc." he released his hair from the band that had been constricting it back when he'd stepped in, suddenly wanting something to tug on. it helped to reign in his thoughts, he could have sworn someone had told him the roots of the hair were the roots of the thoughts. maybe not. "i think it wouldn't be so bad if i did, but i won't for sure until i'm back in long island." had that been too much? alfonse rolled onto his back, stretching tattooed arms above his head with a few satisfying pops.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Thu May 17, 2018 7:58 am

jerran fontaine | 26 | he/him and she/her | location: room 303 | tagging: dae-hyun
    that answer certainly seemed to be enough for jerran, who nodded quietly. "you know, if you're out for that sort of thing, you should consider some positivity. after all, i did some research on this place before i got here- turns out, they're trying to set up some whole romeo and juliet situation for publicity. so who knows, your juliet could be here. or your romeo. or your... mercutio. i don't know. there's no way mercutio was cis. the point is- go find your person!"

luciano ochoa | 32 | he/him | location: room 302 | tagging: alfonse
    "i don't think any of us get to pick the cards we're dealt- i'd say that's in god's hands, but i don't take you as the religious sort, and i don't want that to offend you in any way. we can always hope for certain cards, though." luciano sighed and sat up, running a hand through his hair and watching his roommate curiously. "i like your tattoos. do they mean anything in particular?"

tulio torres | 27 | she/her | location: room hotel lobby | tagging: open
    after she had finished unpacking her things in her room, tulio couldn't bring herself to stay there any longer. not when she had a whole island to explore. while she'd never been a very adventurous sort of person, thus far, the resort was completely unlike any place tulio had ever been before. granted, she also wasn't much of a traveller to begin with. it was too hot for the leather jacket tulio typically wore like a security blanket, so she left it sitting on her bed, making her way down to the lobby to see what else the resort might have to offer.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

h u i t .

Postby lokean » Thu May 17, 2018 3:51 pm

oh no. alfonse looked over, debating with himself, but finally nodded. he spent way too much time telling people to let it out to be a hypocrite all of the sudden. "my daughter, mostly. her nursery was bug-themed." he examined the butterflies and moths that coated his shoulder, going from the middle of his chest down into the small of his back where they bloomed from a realistic-looking 'rip' in his skin, most of it kept secret from the world. hidden in the rainbow of bugs on the back of his shoulder was a cluster of luna moths, his late husband's favorite, peeking curiously from the edge of his shoulderblade. "felt like it took a lifetime and a small fortune to finish it."
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Fri May 18, 2018 12:11 am

ᴋɪᴍ ᴅᴀᴇ-ʜʏᴜɴ - ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ - ʙɪꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ - ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ - ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ/ᴜɴᴀᴍᴜꜱᴇᴅ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: ᴊᴇʀʀᴀɴ

ᴅᴀᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ. " yeah yeah, i will.. i'm not generally very positive, but i'll try. " She closed his eyes and began to think about who his special someone may be and accidentally dozed off.
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokean » Wed May 23, 2018 1:24 am

//// bump
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Wed May 23, 2018 7:05 am

jerran fontaine | 26 | he/him and she/her | location: beach | tagging: open
    jerran decided it was probably in her best interest to leave her roommate be. she made sure her things were where she wanted them and left the room, deciding to take a walk around the resort to explore. the place was way too fancy, much different than anything jerran was used to, but it was nice, she supposed. eventually, she found herself on the beach, sitting in the sand and staring out at the water.

luciano ochoa | 32 | he/him | location: room 302 | tagging: alfonse
    // sorry i haven't posted lately, i've kind of been hoping others would post because i don't want this to become a 1x1, but it doesn't look like anyone else is going to.

"i can imagine. tattoos can be very expensive, especially ones that elaborate," luciano commented- not that he would know from firsthand experience. his only tattoo was a simple one, the word yesha on his collarbone- salvation and safety. however, he'd met enough people in his life to have some vague idea of how much something as intricate as alfie's tattoos must have cost. he felt like there was a little more to the story that he wasn't getting, and while he didn't want to pry, he did want to know. and the only way to get the right answers was the ask the right questions, right? "you're single, but you have a daughter?" he asked. his tone wasn't judgmental, but after a lifetime of being told he should judge people for things like that, even luciano was struggling to withhold his judgement. "being a single parent must be difficult, especially with your job."

tulio torres | 27 | she/her | location: room hotel lobby | tagging: open
    after she had finished unpacking her things in her room, tulio couldn't bring herself to stay there any longer. not when she had a whole island to explore. while she'd never been a very adventurous sort of person, thus far, the resort was completely unlike any place tulio had ever been before. granted, she also wasn't much of a traveller to begin with. it was too hot for the leather jacket tulio typically wore like a security blanket, so she left it sitting on her bed, making her way down to the lobby to see what else the resort might have to offer.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: h u i t .

Postby lokean » Sun May 27, 2018 2:06 am

man, and it was going so well too. alfie shook his head, twisting and untwisting a coil of hair. "I'm not a parent. my, uh. my daughter is no longer with us. my late husband is also out of the picture. i think that would be hard, though, theres a lot of heroism in being a single parent as far as i'm concerned." the thoughest cases could be single parents haing trouble with their kids or kids having trouble with missing a parental figure, and he did what he could, but he always felt so dissatisfied. he couldn't just give them a whole new parent, was the problem. "we named her alondra and she was sick, was all, so we did what we could. i'm ... i'm trying to recover, if that makes any sense. greif is weird." his phone buzzed, probably maritza asking how everything was going, and he ignored it in favor of the conversation.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me