Prom Season (Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Prom Season (Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:00 am

Plot

Silvercrest High and Palgrave Academy have been bitter rivals ever since Silvercrest, the newer of the two schools, was opened 10 years ago, and has garnered a lot of positive attention. Though it's not the most high-tech school, nor does it get the masses amount of funding put into it like Palgrave Academy, it is known to be a high-ranking school anyway, with positive student feedback. It's also well-known that, in the early days, students transferred over to Silvercrest from other schools in the district. But most Palgrave students were incredibly loyal to their school - anyone of the few who transferred being immediately dubbed as a 'traitor'.

Now, it is close to the end of the school year. Spring break has just finished, and prom season is also just around the corner! But there's some changes. Over spring break, Palgrave Academy was caught on fire, and most of the school severely damaged. This has forced all Palgrave students to transfer to other schools around the district, and that includes some of them being forced to attend Silvercrest for the rest of the school year, until Palgrave Academy is rebuilt. Needless to say, this has made things incredibly tense in the corridors. Not to mention that the prom committee will also have to deal with rearrangements to accommodate the new students, and positions on school teams - including cheerleading, baseball and band - have also become something of a point to start arguments. Unexpected friendships might get made - perhaps to turn to something more - and enemies forced to work together, whether they like it, or not.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:13 am

You are allowed to have up to four characters, but only two can be from Palgrave Academy. For each character you have from Palgrave, please have another from Silvercrest (since there does need to be more Silvercrest students than Palgrave students). PM me to reserve, and post characters in the discussion thread.

Silvercrest High School
Cheerleaders
- Aeron Callahan (Consulting_Angel)
- Demorie Calaway (lana;)
- Kennedy Hampton (extra terrestrial)
-

Baseball Players
- Cody Miller (oreopeppers)
- Abraham Rivera (Zimbits)
- Andrew Armstrong(lame loser lexi.)
-

Preps
- Gary Fire (Hugs100)
-
-
-

Theatre Kids
- Delilah Marshall (Blackpearl44)
- Daisy Wolfe (lame loser lexi.)
- Theodore Rockefeller (Fire & Blood)
- Talia Mayfield (Its Possible)

Artists
- Daniel Wolfe (lame loser lexi.)
- Reserved (Wyosch)
-
-

Musicians
- Aiden Katsos (fra fee)
- Kim Dae-Hyun (delicate,)
- Lee Jae-Eun (windex)
- Clayton Arliss (Rainy.Days)

Geeks/Nerds
- Reserved (Wyosch)
-
-
-

Wallflowers
- Jacob Nevarakis (Consulting_Angel)
-
-
-

Rebels
- Jaya Johnson (Blackpearl44)
- Bella Chillemi (fra fee)
- Kendrick Erikson(doe)
- Juniper Reznik (andromeda)

Slackers
- Sarah Heather (fra fee)
-
-
-
Palgrave Academy
Cheerleaders
- Jorja Ray (doe)
- Reserved (Wyosch)

Baseball Players
- Thomas Glenn (Blackpearl44)
- Harley Stuber (fra fee)

Preps
- Kaden McCloud (Fire & Blood)
-

Theatre Kids
- Elijah Fitzgerald (Zimbits)
-

Artists
- Delaney Bell(Its Possible)
-

Musicians
- Nicholas Womack (Consulting_Angel)
- Suki Ito (Blackpearl44)

Geeks/Nerds
- Ruby Fire (Hugs100)
-

Wallflowers
- Marina Ramirez (extra terrestrial)
-

Rebels
- Reserved (lame loser lexi.)
- Reserved (Wyosch)

Slackers
-
-
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sun May 06, 2018 7:51 am, edited 26 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Form and Rules

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:22 am

You may use the character form below, or use your own - as long as it has everything asked for in the preset one.
Code: Select all
[left][img]Realistic Image/FC[/img][/left][size=85][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname[/b] (if any):
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (written description, optional)

[b]Personality:[/b] (at least 5-6 sentences)

[b]Short Bio:[/b]

-Optional-
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Friends:[/b]
[b]Enemies:[/b]
[b]Other[/b]:[/size]

Rules
- No Mary Sues/Gary Stus/God modding.
- PM me to reserve - they last for 24 hours, though you may request an extension.
- Please only join if you're going to actually be active and not forget about the roleplay after joining.
- Interact with other characters and don't leave anyone out! That said, don't just wait around for someone to interact with you, or keep constantly asking if anyone's characters are open - especially if you haven't posted yet!
- Roleplay post lengths must be 5-6 sentences, at the least. No one- or two-liners.
- Characters must be 16-19 - but only 19 if there's a valid reason for them to still be in high school.
- No romantic relationships between your own characters, or characters who are 16 and 18/19.
- Please disable signatures in the roleplay thread.
- Keep OOC chat and character forms to the discussion thread.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates & Events

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:50 am

Any updates and announcements for the roleplay will go here!

- Prom (Approx. 2 months away, roleplay time).

- Prom Committee:
    • Aeron Callahan
    • Jorja Ray
    • Daniel Wolfe
    • Daisy Wolfe
    • Demorie Calaway
    • Aiden Katsos
    • Elijah Fitzgerald
    • Delilah Marshall
    • Dae-Hyun Kim
    • Cody Miller

- Current class period: 5th
- Promposals (and outcomes):
    Currently, none.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prom Season (Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:26 am

We'll now begin!
It's the first day back from spring break, and is just after lunch. All the Palgrave students have somewhat settled in, having spent the morning getting school tours, and having timetables and lockers assigned, as well as meeting their teachers, etc, etc. Now they're spending the last two periods in class.

After school is cheerleading practice and baseball practice (though other students might stick around to watch either practice, or head home/go out on their own, or with other students).

Aeron Callahan
18|Nonbinary|Pansexual
Silvercrest Cheerleader
Tagged: Open!
Aeron darted into the history classroom, and found their seat very quickly - somewhere towards the back and centre of the rows - moments before the final bell rang. They were never technically late, even if they had to run around to get to places on time. While it might not really be much of a problem for most classes, the history teacher was notorious for locking the classroom door 30 seconds after the final bell, 'to prevent any latecomers from interrupting'. It was perhaps one of the handful of downfalls that Silvercrest had, but otherwise, it was known to be a high-ranking school for student satisfaction (a rarity these days) - besides, the teacher's method was not without results.
Anyway, Aeron pulled their needed books from their bag, setting them somewhat loudly on the desk - to which they loudly whispered "Sorry!" to everyone around them - this incited a good-natured eyeroll from the teacher, and then the lesson started.

Jacob Nevarakis
19|Transmale|Bisexual
Silvercrest Wallflower
Tagged: Open
Jacob had been in the history classroom, his books out and ready, since the five-minute warning bell rang. He had his usual seat - to the side, next to one of the large windows - and he was just patiently awaiting for the class to start. He occasionally glanced towards the door each time it was opened as more students arrived to the class - he could almost always guess who would come in and when. At least, for the Silvercrest students. Since the Palgrave students arrived, he had, admittedly, been avoiding them. It was no secret that the two schools had a huge rivalry, and it was certainly not a friendly one. To his disappointment, though, in order to accommodate the new students, larger desks had an extra seat added to them, and a couple more desk brought into each classroom, having been taken from storage. He was still hoping that he would be fortunate enough to not need someone to sit next to him, though, because he knew that it would likely be awkward.

Nick Womack
18|Cismale|Homosexual
Palgrave Musician
Tagged: Open...
Checking his timetable, Nick spotted that he was meant to have music right now. This would have been a blessing, if it wasn't for the fact that he was at Silvercrest High. He kept reminding himself that it was only for this term... until the summer, then he'd be back at Palgrave Academy. He could make it work... he was already counting down the days. At least he wasn't alone - he was not the only Palgrave student forced to transfer over. He made it to the music classroom that he was meant to be at, and he pushed the door open, his gaze scanning over the room. A few more desks had been shoved in - the empty seats stood out clearly. He scowled, then walked over to one of these desks, sitting himself down. Hopefully the class wouldn't be too bad... maybe he wouldn't even have to interact with any of the Silvercrest students, and just be able to work on his own - or, at least, with other Palgrave students.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:27 am

mark
Last edited by hugs100 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:22 am

XXXXXXXX"harley a. stuber" eighteen - ♂ - palegrave right fielder - calculus classroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "open"
X
XXXXHarley was sitting in the corner of his classroom, his mind wandering into an unknown abyss. He knew that class was starting but he couldn't find the energy or focus to pay attention. He was worried about later. Baseball practice. He would have to work with the Silvercrest team, and he hated them. Hated was a weak word to use-maybe despise? Harley let out a huff as he leaned on his elbows on the desk, trying to pay any focus to the lesson. Wait, would he have to compete with the Silvercrest fight fielder? He's going down. Nobody is taking my position. Nobody. Harley stretched his legs out, wincing as his right leg sparked some pain in doing so. It was wrapped in an ace bandage and was recovering nicely-the burn mark was going to scar but it made Harley proud, knowing that it was going to be a question starter for others, especially the ladies. Or guys, he didn't mind either..

XXXXXXXX"aiden c. katsos" eighteen - ♀ - silvercrest musician - music classroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "[mentioned] nick"
X
XXXXAiden was, as most say, bouncing in her seat. Her favorite class was about to start, and she was going to get to meet new people as well. She couldn't help herself, she loved meeting new people, especially if they were from Palegrave. Aiden thought the rivarly was stupid, what's the point in having the two schools hate each other? Aiden was snapped out of her thoughts when she saw an unfamilar face enter the room. She had never seen him before. She needed to know him. Aiden glanced around the room, seeing others socializing or getting ready for class. The Palegrave student was a few desk away, nothing that she couldn't handle, but she knew this teacher wouldn't want her screaming across the room to talk to him. Maybe if we end early, or if there's a break I can introduce myself.

XXXXXXXX"bella chillemi" sixteen - ♀ - silvercrest rebel - girls bathroom
X
XXXXBella was currently sitting in the girls bathroom upon hearing the bell ring. She rolled her eyes and adjusted her jean jacket. She knew she should go to her history class but it was such a bore. Between the subject, the teahcer, and the students in the class it made her want to scream. It was the same thing over and over again as well, and the teachers monotone voice didn't help either. She pulled her phone out, opening up a random app and started to play on it. Might as well pass time somehow, right?

XXXXXXXX"sarah z. heather" seventeen - ♀ - silvercrest slacker - study hall
X
XXXX-sleeping in study hall-
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:34 am

Andrew Lee Armstrong | Andy | Sixteen | Palegrave Baseball Pitcher | Open, Girl's bathroom (on accident)
    Andy walked through the halls, gladly making way to his way to Geometry. However, he quickly slipped on into the bathrooms to wash his face. He had ran a little too much in gym, but didn't want to stay in the locker rooms too long. He had tripped and fell outside after some Silvercrest a-hole stepped on his foot. 'What a jerk... Just jealous that they're going to have a new pitcher this season.' He grinned. Andy continued to scrub his face off, the cold water waking him up after living through the bordom of this school. Little did he know, he wasn't alone... Nor in the men's room.

Daniel Robin Wolfe | Danny, Robbie | Seventeen | Silvercrest Artist, Prom Committee | Open
    Danny sighed as he sat in the music class. 'I asked for an art class... This isn't the kind I asked for.' He still couldn't get over it, he really didn't like this class. Lucky for him, he at least was able to play the drums. It was a phase he had when he was about fourteen, but he still knew a few things. He leaned back in his chair, attempting to balance without touching anything. 'Daisy would get a kick out of knocking me over.' He thought with a smile.

Daisy Grace Wolfe | Eighteen | Silvercrest Theatre, Prom Committee | Mentions Harley
    Daisy came into calculus, not really paying attention to the teacher. She already pretty much understood the parts they were going over, so she didn't really focus anymore. Instead, her eyes were straying across some of the, well, new boys in her class. 'Palegrave, Silvercrest- Doesn't matter! Yet, falling in love with someone from Palegrave would be like Romeo and Juliet!' She thought, her chest fluttering at the idea. She knew she would have to write this down for some character ideas. She had a muse journal for when she was doing theatre. 'Just hope we both wouldn't have to do ourselves in at the end... Ouch.' Her thoughts were really cut off when her eyes were stuck on one of the guys in the back. Now, she knew just about ever Silvercrest guy there was- So this one was new. Yet, she couldn't really look for long- He was in the back of the class and she was a row ahead. It was obvious staring. 'Lay low, lay low.' She worried, now a little scared she looked like a weirdo.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:46 pm

XXXXXXXX"harley a. stuber" eighteen - ♂ - palegrave right fielder - calculus classroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "[mentioned] daisy"
X
XXXXHarley lifted his gaze as he heard the teacher was speaking. As he did so Harley couldn't help but notice a student, most likely Silvercrest due to no recognize her, staring at him before wipping her head around. He let out a smirk at the thought of girls at this school already 'swooning' over him. It filled him with this unnecessary confidence, one that would most likely get him in trouble in the future. Harley adjusted his right leg, trying to ignore the faint throbbing running along his calf. He quickly leaned to the side of his desk and adjusted the bandage, trying to get it in a more comfortable position.

XXXXXXXX"aiden c. katsos" eighteen - ♀ - silvercrest musician - music classroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "nick"
X
XXXXAiden found an oppurtunity to talk to the Palegrave student as their teacher was busy shuffling through some papers. She stood up and sat on the desk next to him letting out a friendly smile. "Hey, I don't think we've met before. I'm Aiden!" Aiden stuck her hand out for him to take, trying her best to put on her friendliest smile. She knew at time she could be a lot to take in, especially since she always was bold when she met new people.

XXXXXXXX"bella chillemi" sixteen - ♀ - silvercrest rebel - girls bathroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "andy"
X
XXXXBella was busy flipping through her app on her phone when she heard the bathroom door open. She narrowed her eyes from her seat in the corner of the bathroom as a... a guy entered the bathroom. Bella quickly stood up from her position on the ground as she put her phone away. She cleared her throat before she spoke, "excuse me? Haven't you noticed this is the girls bathroom? What are you, blind?" Bella crossed her arms as she stared at the boy. She didn't recognize him. Must be a stupid Palegrave student then. Huh. I'll show him not to mess with us Silvercrest students.

XXXXXXXX"sarah z. heather" seventeen - ♀ - silvercrest slacker - study hall
X
XXXX-sleeping in study hall-
Last edited by kalo. on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bing cherry » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:35 am

( ) DEMORIE  CALAWAY
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( gender. female ) ( age. seventeen ) ( role. silvercrest cheerleader ) ( location. calculus ) ( tags. open )
    xxdemorie got out of her shiny new bmw and strutted into the school, starbucks in hand. she didn't get the point of school. everyone there was already stupid and there was no hope in making anyone smarter than their potential. plus, demorie got A's on everything. they should just ship her off to college already. at least there, the boys were more mature. demorie entered math and sat down at the back, setting her purse on the seat next to her. she yawned and started filing her nails.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me