Prom Season (Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Prom Season (Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 04, 2018 8:03 am

Nick Womack
18|Cismale|Homosexual
Palgrave Musician
Tagged: Aiden, anyone else
in Music.
"Well," Nick started, glancing back up, his tone just as cold as before, "maybe I don't want to be friends," then, he scowled, irritated at her tone. He rolled his eyes, and scoffed, leaning forward slightly. "I don't even want to be here, so don't make it sound like I had a choice. And don't act like you have some sort of power over us just because this happens to be 'your' school." Nick added, his voice low. He drew back, and went back to working, pretty sure that he got the message across that he wasn't interested. If only he lived in a different district, then maybe he wouldn't have to be here... of course, it would have been better if Palgrave never got burnt.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Aeron Callahan
18|Nonbinary|Pansexual
Silvercrest Cheerleader
Tagged: Open!
Aeron darted into the history classroom, and found their seat very quickly - somewhere towards the back and centre of the rows - moments before the final bell rang. They were never technically late, even if they had to run around to get to places on time. While it might not really be much of a problem for most classes, the history teacher was notorious for locking the classroom door 30 seconds after the final bell, 'to prevent any latecomers from interrupting'. It was perhaps one of the handful of downfalls that Silvercrest had, but otherwise, it was known to be a high-ranking school for student satisfaction (a rarity these days) - besides, the teacher's method was not without results.
Anyway, Aeron pulled their needed books from their bag, setting them somewhat loudly on the desk - to which they loudly whispered "Sorry!" to everyone around them - this incited a good-natured eyeroll from the teacher, and then the lesson started.

Jacob Nevarakis
19|Transmale|Bisexual
Silvercrest Wallflower
Tagged: Open
Jacob had been in the history classroom, his books out and ready, since the five-minute warning bell rang. He had his usual seat - to the side, next to one of the large windows - and he was just patiently awaiting for the class to start. He occasionally glanced towards the door each time it was opened as more students arrived to the class - he could almost always guess who would come in and when. At least, for the Silvercrest students. Since the Palgrave students arrived, he had, admittedly, been avoiding them. It was no secret that the two schools had a huge rivalry, and it was certainly not a friendly one. To his disappointment, though, in order to accommodate the new students, larger desks had an extra seat added to them, and a couple more desk brought into each classroom, having been taken from storage. He was still hoping that he would be fortunate enough to not need someone to sit next to him, though, because he knew that it would likely be awkward.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri May 04, 2018 8:39 am

XXXXXXXX"harley a. stuber" eighteen - ♂ - palegrave right fielder - calculus classroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "daisy"
X
XXXXHarley glanced at the girl once more as she made her way towards her seat and slumped down in it. Someone's in a bad mood. Harley shifted his legs, trying to adjust to the faint throbbing. Even if the burn wasn't fresh he still had nightmares about the heat. He glanced up at the teacher before scribbling down the useless information. He knew this unit already and was pissed that he had to relearn it. Why bother relearning it when he's never going to use it again? Not like he was becoming a banker. Harley cast one last look at the girl before shrugging.

XXXXXXXX"aiden c. katsos" eighteen - ♀ - silvercrest musician - music classroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "nick"
X
XXXXThe female's face instantly fell. What was with this guy? Did he want to be alone? Aiden stood up straight and crossed her arms. "Well our school doesn't want you guys here either, but here we are! I'm trying to be polite and you're just being a jerk!" Aiden glared at the male, "I thought you kids were different, I thought you'd maybe just try to be a good person. Seems like you don't even want to try."

XXXXXXXX"bella chillemi" sixteen - ♀ - silvercrest rebel - girls bathroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "andy . suki ito"
X
XXXXBella watched as the male left the bathroom. "About time. Who mixes up the bathrooms?" Bella snorted, turning her attention towards the other girl in the bathroom. "Do I know you?" She asked as she strolled towards the mirrors, looking at herself. She hated that she was wearing her jean jacket today. She loved it but at the same time it didn't give her the look she wanted. She glanced back at the female, narrowing her eyes. "So?"

XXXXXXXX"sarah z. heather" seventeen - ♀ - silvercrest slacker - study hall
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "open"
X
XXXX-asleep in study hall for one more post-
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Fri May 04, 2018 9:00 am

- кιм ∂αє-нуυη - мαℓє - 17 уяѕ - ѕιℓνєя¢яєѕt мυѕι¢ιαη - ℓσ¢αtιση: мυѕι¢ ¢ℓαѕѕ - tαgѕ: ¢ℓαуtση -

Dae noticed the person who was reading. He stood up and looked over his shoulder. " Whatcha reading? " He was genuinely interested; he just hope that he hadn't startled him.
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.days » Sat May 05, 2018 7:13 am

Clayton (Clay) Arliss | Seventeen | Silvercrest Musician - Music Classroom| Tags: Dae

Clay looks up at Dae and flips over the book so that he can see the cover. "It's Fahrenheit 451, this is my eighth time reading it. It's a good book." He smiles and puts his bookmark in, and sets the book down gently.
rainy.days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Sat May 05, 2018 7:30 am

- кιм ∂αє-нуυη - мαℓє - 17 уяѕ - ѕιℓνєя¢яєѕt мυѕι¢ιαη - ℓσ¢αtιση: мυѕι¢ ¢ℓαѕѕ - tαgѕ: ¢ℓαуtση -
Dae smiled. " Ooh. I'll look into it. I haven't found a new book that interests me lately, so maybe that one will. " He sat in the chair in front of the desk where Clay was. He flipped around so he was facing him. " So, how are you? "
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 06, 2018 9:02 am

Aeron Callahan
18|Nonbinary|Pansexual
Silvercrest Cheerleader
Tagged: Open!
Now that the day had come to an end, Aeron bounded off towards the locker rooms, that were next to the gym. It was time for cheer practice, and they were, actually, looking forward to meeting the new, temporary members of the team. They got changed into their cheer uniform - which they had chosen the more comfortable 'male' uniform, in the school colours of royal purple and silver, and the emblem of the mascot, the Cheetah - then went into the gym. There, they started warming up, working on some stretches and a somewhat 'dancey' warm-up, in order to get ready for practice. So far, they saw that they were the only one in the gym, but they knew the others would be joining soon enough.

Jacob Nevarakis
19|Transmale|Bisexual
Silvercrest Wallflower
Tagged: Open
Even though nothing had really happened within his last two classes of the day, Jacob could still tell that there was a tension in the air. He walked down the corridor, avoiding eye contact with anyone. He was hoping that the tension would soon pass over, but he knew that it was incredibly unlikely. Certainly not now. It was a little awkward, in his opinion, to see just how divided students were. Even though there were always the usual 'cliques', not even they caused divides to happen among the student body. He just want to get to his locker and drop off his books, so that he could get going back home, but it was a little difficult, since the corridor was more crowded than it usually was.

Nick Womack
18|Cismale|Homosexual
Palgrave Musician
Tagged: Open.
"Nice. You also try guilt-tripping," Nick responded, unfazed, "not. Interested. Got it?"
A couple of hours later, the final bell rang, signalling the end of the school day. He got up, packed his bag, and left in a hurry. He started to wander down the corridor, glad that the day had finally come to an end - it had just been as awful as he expected. As much as he wanted to spend some time in one of the practice rooms for a while, just to play an instrument, he also didn't want to let anyone from Silvercrest hear. He passed a few Palgrave students in the corridor - all of them Freshmen, sticking close together - and he smiled warmly towards the, since he knew that they would know him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sun May 06, 2018 9:31 am

XXXXXXXX"harley a. stuber" eighteen - ♂ - palegrave right fielder - calculus classroom - hallway
X
XXXXAt the sound of the bell ringing Harley quickly rose-his stuff was already packed up and put away neatly in his backpack-and decided he wasn't going to hang around this class anymore. He was going to get out to the baseball fields as fast as possible. He knew he needed to stop by his locker to grab a book and put away his calculus textbook but he was dreading going through to his locker. There were always two Silvercrest students standing by his locker talking. Harley grumbled before making his way towards his locker, trying his best to ignore all the noise around him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "nick"
X
XXXXAiden watched as the male left, her face flushed red in anger. Who does he think he is? Seriously? Aiden let out a huff before packing her things up. She didn't get any work done but she would be able to do it later. At the moment she was dying for a chance to just sit behind a piano and play. Play t he night away if the school allowed it, but she had to leave around five. Bummer

X
XXXXBella watched as the male left the bathroom. "About time. Who mixes up the bathrooms?" Bella snorted, turning her attention towards the other girl in the bathroom. "Do I know you?" She asked as she strolled towards the mirrors, looking at herself. She hated that she was wearing her jean jacket today. She loved it but at the same time it didn't give her the look she wanted. She glanced back at the female, narrowing her eyes. "So?"

X
XXXXSarah snapped up at the sound of the bell, her paper stuck to her cheek. She shook her head before glancing around, seeing the other students leaving. Well, another day well spent. Sarah let out a yawn before peeling the paper from her cheek and packing her books up, and by pack she meant shoving it in his backpack. She didn't care, she never really took any homework seriously. She did fine on her own.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extra terrestrial » Sun May 06, 2018 5:52 pm

KENNEDY!!xHAMPTON!!
a lil bit in a hurry music class silvercrest cheerleader daniel
─────────────────────────────────────
    the bell sounded, and kennedy's dark eyes darted up from her desk. class had seemed to drone on forever, especially since she had no interest in music. she couldn't even play an instrument, not well at least. it had been her mother's idea, as had been the piano lessons she'd taken when she was seven. those hadn't turned out well, and kennie was sure that this class was destined for the same grim fate, but she decided to humor her mother...for a while. kennedy glanced down at her watch. it was time for cheerleading practice and yet here she was daydreaming. cheering, that was something she was good at. she scooped up her backpack, slung it over her shoulder, and in her haste to leave, she didn't notice the boy leaning back precariously in his chair, nor the leg she tripped over.

MARINA!!xRAMIREZ!!
bored the hallway palgrave wallflower open
─────────────────────────────────────
    marina emerged into the hallway at the sound of the bell. she wandered over to her locker, dodging people when and where she could, her eyes glued to her feet as they shuffled across the tile floor. she gripped tightly to her books, her tangled curls falling in front of her face. she came to a stop in front of her locker and stared at it for a bit. she thought back over her day, trying to remember any homework she might've been given.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon May 07, 2018 2:28 am

Andrew Lee Armstrong | Andy | Sixteen | Silvercrest Baseball Pitcher | Open, his locker
    Andy heard the bell ring, so he quickly headed over towards his locker to get his sports bag. He had to get to practice quick, he didn't want to be caught dead by Suki and that other girl. 'Juuuuust never see them again.' He thought with a shake of his head. He would be fine with that. After all, that other girl had an annoying attitude.

Daisy Grace Wolfe | Eighteen | Silvercrest Theatre, Prom Committee | Harley
    Daisy flew out of class once she heard the bell ring. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the guy she was gawking at. She almost hesitated to go over and talk to him, he obviously didn't care for her. Yet, she never let that hold her back from talking to someone. Might be why she doesn't have many friends. 'Hm... Might as well!' She walked over and held out a hand for him to shake. "Hiya! I'm Daisy." She said with a smile. 'Boom. That's what I call social.'

Daniel Robin Wolfe | Danny, Robbie | Seventeen | Silvercrest Artist, Prom Committee | Kennedy
    Danny fell backward, only catching himself from completely falling and getting hurt with one hand hitting the ground. "Lordy!" He shouted, taking a breath. He looked over, for a split second thinking it was somehow Daisy in the classroom. "Well, that's a nice hello!" He half joked, looking at the girl next to him. He slowly lowered himself so he could get up from the fallen chair. He then reached out a hand to the girl to help her up.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 am

XXXXXXXX"harley a. stuber" eighteen - ♂ - palegrave right fielder - calculus classroom - hallway
X
XXXXHarley had just closed his locker when he heard the girl from earlier speak up, saying her name was Daisy. He turned to face the girl, taking in her offered hand. While he hated Silvercrest students he wasn't about to make a scene in the hallway of his first day. He reached out and shook her hand, his voice coming off rough as he spoke, "Harley. So you're a flower?" Harley wasn't sure if that was how to greet someone but meeting someone with the name Daisy was, well, strange to him. His moms never knew anyone with such an out there name so he was only used to the average type of names.

X
XXXXAiden finally had all her books gathered as she made her way out of the music classroom. She would head down to the orchestra room to practice the new song she was working on. She was okay at it but the chorus part always messed her up, she wasn't the fasted violin player and she wanted to change that. She walked down the hallway, seeing others socializing and talking about homework or weekend plans. Maybe I need to start being more social outside of school.

X

X
XXXXThe slacker stood up and made her way out of study hall, her eyes displaying a vibrant drowsiness to them. She needed sleep, even if she did get an hour of sleep in study hall she wasn't about to go run a mile. She wanted more sleep. She never slept at home, she just stayed up all night playing on her phone. It wasn't a good habit but it was more fun than laying in bed doing nothing.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me