Oak Ridge Stud ~Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Oak Ridge Stud ~Open & Accepting

Postby Skyet » Wed May 09, 2018 9:49 pm

quick questions, when will we start?
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the cox siblings

Postby buckskin. » Thu May 10, 2018 1:45 pm

Name ;; Harrison James Cox
Nickname ;; Harry
Age ;; 19 years
Gender ;; male
Sexuality ;; Heterosexual
Ethnicity ;; Irish Australian
Height ;; 6'1
discipline ;; three day eventing

Traits ;;
pos - sweet natured, charismatic, charming
playful, independent
neg - wallflower, self-conscious, hypocritical,
secretive, doesn't trust

Show name ;; Merchant Man
Barn name ;; Albi
Age ;; 12 years
Gender ;; gelding
Breed ;; Irish Thoroughbred x Danish
Warmblood
Height ;; 17.1hh

Traits ;;
pos - affectionate, intelligent,
well mannered, high spirited,
energetic, agile
neg - skittish, overly curious,
oblivious, lacks common sense

Discipline ;; three day eventing
Theme colour ;; burgundy
(includes halters, rugs,
saddle cloths etc.)

Show name ;; Small Thunder
Barn name ;; Beau
Age ;; 3 years (rising 4)
Gender ;; gelding
Breed ;; Thoroughbred (ottb)
Height ;; 16.3hh

Traits ;;
pos - respectful, aims to please,
kind, gentle, humble
neg - unsure, nervous, quick to react

Discipline ;; tbd
(is currently a project horse)
Theme colour ;; white and dark blue
(includes halters, rugs,
saddle cloths etc.)

Name ;; Ruby Amelia Cox
Nickname ;; Rube, Rubes
Age ;; 18 years
Gender ;; female
Sexuality ;; Heterosexual
Ethnicity ;; Irish Australian
Height ;; 5'5
discipline ;; eventing &
campdrafting

Traits ;;
pos - sweet, calm, level-
headed, artistic, creative,
intelligent
neg - shy, introverted,
judgemental, sarcastic

History ;;

Show name ;; Grand Illusion
Barn name ;; Kingston
Age ;; 9 years
Gender ;; gelding
Breed ;; Australian Stock Horse
x Thoroughbred
Height ;; 16.1hh

Traits ;;
pos - bold, adventurous,
confident, welcoming
neg - bossy, moody, high-
strung, time consuming

Discipline ;; show jumping
and campdrafting
Theme colour ;; medium blue
(includes halters, rugs,
saddle cloths etc.)

Show name ;; She's Cliche
Barn name ;; Jedda
Age ;; 15 years
Gender ;; mare
Breed ;; Australian
Stock horse
Height ;; 15.3hh

Traits ;;
pos - forward, brave,
courageous, sweet natured
neg - marey, temperamental,
nippy, moody

Discipline ;; 3 day eventing
Theme colour ;; red
(includes halters, rugs,
saddle cloths etc.)

Show name ;; Viking Boy
Barn name ;; Ryker
Age ;; 3 years
Gender ;; stallion
(stud prospect)
Breed ;; Australian WB
Height ;; mature 17.1hh

Traits ;;
pos - curious, alert,
independent, talented
neg - spooky, shy,
sensitive, high-strung

Discipline ;; tbd
Theme colour ;; black
(includes halters, rugs,
saddle cloths etc.)

buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Sun May 20, 2018 10:29 am

full name ;; Kathleen Patricia Thornton
nickname(s) ;; Kat or Kate
gender ;; female
age ;; 17 years
height ;; 5'7
body build ;; athletic, slim
hair color & style ;; brown naturally, dyed blonde, curly

personality ;; kat is a kind, sweet, misunderstood girl that always tries to do good and please everyone. no matter who she is around she tries to stay calm and keep peace between everyone.
history ;; ame from a large family and was the trouble maker out of
everyone. she had been around horses her whole life and then she stopped for a year because of an accident between her and her horse. she went through a stage of depression that took over her life. she just hated everything. finally she
started back with what she loved...horses. her parents brought her Juliet and became the person she used to be. she hopes she will become even more successful and
is the happiest girl in the world.
Reason for being here: find a new connection, and lessen her depression

sexuality ;; bisexual
crush ;; PM me

riding level ;; advanced
years of riding ;; 15 years
discipline(s) ;; English, jumper
horse(s) ;; zeke, Athena, and juliet

companions ;; none
cabin? ;; female
cabin room ;; any
other;; none

show name ;; Pretty but Psycho
barn name ;; Athena
gender ;; mare
age ;; 4 years
breed ;; thoroughbred cross
height ;; 16.2 hh
coat color ;; Grey
markings ;; 2 back socks

personality ;; she's punctual and dynamic. Of course she's also empathetic, reliable and caring, but they're far less prominent, especially compared to impulses of being unstable as well.
Her punctuality though, this is what she's often adored for. Friends tend to count on this and her protective nature in times of need. Her disloyalty and pretentiousness can cause things to heat up, though more on a personal level than for others.

history ;; Athena was born at an old farm. they had no use for her and they sold her to a man that wasn't gonna use her for good. she then was sold to an auction. at the auction kathleen found her, she absolutely fell in love. with love and work she is becoming amazing.

level ;; Green
discipline ;; jumper prospect
owner ;; Kathleen
other ;; none

show name ;; take home the gold
barn name ;; Zeke
gender ;; stallion
age ;; 9 years old
breed ;; warmblood
height ;; 17.1 hh
coat color ;; grey
markings ;; none

personality ;; Zeke is the head man in charge, and he is spunky and dominating. he hates to be the 2nd in demand and cant stand children. he is peppy and prances all over the field. he has so much talent and he loves what he does. he is a jumper and his heart leaps at every fence. he is compassionate and loving with a strong heart.
history ;; King was imported from France by kathleen and trained partially by her, he started showing at the age of four in the children's jumpers. he was fantastic and never got worse then a 3rd. they in one year got 3 reserve champion and 8 champions 23 firsts, 31 seconds and 3 thirds. every weekend was a competition. they were known everywhere, they were in medals and classics. then as a 5 almost 6 year old he was in the adult jumpers and the hunters equitation. we found that wasn't his strong suit so kathleen just kept it at the jumpers.

level ;; advanced
discipline ;; hunter and jumper
owner ;; kathleen
other ;; none

show name ;; take home girl
barn name ;; juliet
gender ;; mare
age ;; 11 years
breed ;; breed here
height ;; 15.1 hh
coat color ;; black
markings ;; star

personality ;; Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Often puts the needs of others above their own needs. Observer with rich inner world of observations about people. Very perceptive of other's feelings. Private and polite. Timid, socially uncomfortable, modest, not confrontational, easily hurt. Fears drawing attention to self. Easily frightened. Easily offended or hurt. Prone to crying. Lower energy. Follows the rules, dutiful and responsible. Stable and practical, valuing security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Interested in serving others. Not spontaneous, does not appreciate strangeness. Intolerant to differences. Prone to confusion. Afraid of many things. Fears doing the wrong thing. Dislikes change. Apprehensive, guarded, avoidant, anxious, cautious, suspicious. More interested in relationships and family than intellectual pursuits.
history ;; Juliet was born into a luxury farm but didnt meet expectations and was sold to a slaughter house. later it was busted and kat found her before she called the police. she was thin and scared, kat made her feel comfortable and happy. she slowly gained weight and became ride-able. for years it was kat and Juliet till she bought Zeke. Juliet was a prize hunter with good training. she is taking a couple years off to become a brood mare.

level ;; intermediate
discipline ;; hunter/brood
owner ;; kathleen
other ;; none
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E n v y~ » Tue May 22, 2018 11:40 pm

[size=85] All accepted, the front page is updated, please check everything is okay with your characters and let me know if anything needs changed.
@Skyjet, I think we're about good to go now (:
If anyone wants to start, go ahead while I finish my own characters }}
Revenge is like biting a dog because the dog bit you,
It's a waste of energy and all you get
is a mouthful of fur.
E n v y~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Wed May 23, 2018 1:05 am

xxxxTHE TWINSxxxx

ASHLEE

f.name ;; ashlee claire patricks
    n.name ;; ashlee, ash to friends and family
    gender ;; female
    age ;; twenty
    height ;; 5"1
    weight ;; about 55 kilograms
    body type ;; fit, slender, petite
    hair colour/style ;; blonde and straight
    + traits ;; sweet, friendly, kind, competitive, positive
    - traits ;; competitive, stubborn, hurt easily, trusts to quick, easily manipulated
    sexuality ;; heterosexual / straight
    crush ;; none
    dating ;; none
    spouse ;; none
    children ;; none
    riding level ;; advanced
    years of riding ;; been on a horse since she was two, started competing at 5 years, and had a competitive show jumper by 8 and was jumping 100cm by 9 years
    discipline(s) ;; show jumping, eventing
    horse(s) ;; tango and riva

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CAITLYN

f.name ;; caitlyn rose patricks
    n.name ;; caitlyn, caty to friends and family
    gender ;; female
    age ;; twenty
    height ;; 5"1
    weight ;; about 57 kilograms
    body type ;; fit and slender and petite, just like her sister
    hair colour/style ;; blonde and has natural soft curls
    + traits ;; passionate, loyal, honest, trustworthy, caring, mothering, bubbly
    - traits ;; stubborn, can be arrogant, moody when set off, can get very harsh with her words, either says nothing or says it as it is
    sexuality ;; heterosexual / straight
    crush ;; none
    dating ;; none
    spouse ;; none
    children ;; none
    riding level ;; advanced
    years of riding ;; she sat on a horse before she could walk, however didn't start riidng properly till she was 7, but was competing at 8, and competing grand prix dressage by the time she was 16 and 1* eventing by the time she was 19
    discipline(s) ;; dressage, eventing
    horse(s) ;; imp and panda

Last edited by eventer on Wed May 23, 2018 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Wed May 23, 2018 1:15 am

tango is practically why 'red hot thoroughbred mare' would be the worst type of horse you could
ever buy, she is incredibly hot, very impatient, explodes unnecessarily and reacts to things she
really shouldn't. she is difficult to lead on the ground, and almost always has to wear a stud
chain, yes you read correctly, a stud chain which is used on stallions is one of the few things
that can control this gorgeous red mess. under saddle she isn't much better, she bucks, and
i mean, really bucks, like she just drops her nose to the ground and broncs like some crazy
rodeo horse, she rears, she's never flipped over, however has done plenty of scary vertical
rears, she is horrible and drops her shoulder when she bucks, however despite all this, it
is not out of aggression or hatred, she is just a very excitable hot read thoroughbred mare.
she raced for a two years with quite the career however eventually just had enough and got
dangerous when being lead out to the barriers, so was sold, from home to home due to her
personality, until ashlee found her, her parents were 100% against it, but with her going for
free, ashlee didn't care what her parents thought, and got her as a 5 year old. it took an
entire year before ashlee could get tango going on a 20 meter circle without the mare
wanting to buck every five seconds, but no matter what this mare has thrown at the brave
woman, nothing seemed to faze her, so tango, being a naughty girl, decided to take matters
into her own hands and turn it up a bit, still with no chance at fazing ashlee, tango seemed
to come to respect ashlee, however, still bucks and rears like no tomorrow, this does force
ashlee to ride tango in a dutch gag bit with a ps of sweden high jump revolution bridle to
keep tango in control without going to an overly harsh bit, the dutch gag giving the action
to keep tangos head up which seems to have lessened the bucking a tad to just a few leaps
or a hand stand or two. tango has seen about five different vets, and about a million horse
chiropractors to find any pain, but no, tango is just a little brat when she wants to be. despite
all of this, tango truly is a one in a million horse, while she misbehaves in training, when
she walks into an arena she becomes a whole different horse, she gets all her antics out in the
warm up, and then performs beautifully, dressage test, show jump round or cross country,
her mind is on the job, you might get a buck in the show jumping arena after a jump, but
otherwise her mind is 100% on the job, due to this, ashlee will never sell tango, and should
tango become un-rideable, she has already decided she will breed tango, because despite
the naughty behaviour and cheeky personality, the mare has talent and has proved it for the
last five years going up the grades so quickly and now competing at 140cm in showjumping and
2** eventing, this mare really is her heart horse, no matter her behaviour, no matter what people
think. when tango behaves, people always ask 'oh my god can i ride her!' however, ashlee turns
everyone who's ever asked to ride tango down, saying 'i'm sorry but she is far too dangerous
for me to put someone else on her' a general reaction to that is 'oh well if she's so dangerous why
are you riding her and winning all the time' which she usually brushes off. but should you ask to
ride tango, your going to get a straight up no.

TANGO

s.name ;; takes two to tango
    b.name ;; tango
    gender ;; mare
    age ;; 10 years
    height ;; 16"3
    breed;; thoroughbred
    coat colour ;; chestnut, stocking on left front and left back leg, as well as a blaze
    mane and tail colour ;; chestut
    discipline ;; show jumping and eventing
    education ;; highly educated could be a school master if she didn't get so hot when ridden
    owner ;; ashlee
    progeny;; no foals

riva is the complete opposite to her stable mate and owners second horse, while riva can get
hot, she is much more level headed than her red companion, riva is incredibly smart, and she
often gets herself into trouble for this, for example, she often lets herself out of her stable,
or unties herself when she's on the float, in the wash bay -which usually results in her rolling
in the mud outside- or simply just opening paddocks, or doors and getting into feed rooms.
despite this, riva is very well behaved when it comes to handling, she respects every command
she does as she's told the first time making her very light, she is the kind of horse you must ask
first, then tell, then demand, if you run at her demanding something straight away, she is likley
to either run off, or try to kick you -if your on the ground- if you ask her kindly and politely, she'll
so as asked straight away. this makes her the perfect eventing horse and show jumper, sometimes
more so than tango, as she's far easier to control, and manoeuvre around and between jumps
especially for jumps offs in the show jumping department. while only seven years old, riva has
proved to be an amazing show jumper, and has placed first in her last five 110cm show jumping
competitions, beating some of the much more educated horses. while riva performs brilliantly
in eventing, she struggles in the cross country phase and often comes in a too slow, making her
more show jumping material, however despite this, ashlee will continue to do a few eventing
competitions on her just for something different for the mare to do as it's good confidence
building having to run a cross country course by yourself with no other horses around you.
riva has been ridden by pretty much every level of rider from beginners to riders far more
advanced than ashlee, and has had complete beginners on her including a few younger
children, one a 8 year old girl who frequently has lessons on riva has been learning to ride
for the last four years and is now walking, trotting cantering and jumping off lead on riva,
in an open arena, and is completely confident riding this big mare.

RIVA

s.name ;; winter wonderland
    b.name ;; riva
    gender ;; mare
    age ;; 7 years
    height ;; 16"2
    breed;; irish sport horse
    coat colour ;; dapple grey
    mane and tail colour ;; black mane, black tail fades to white/cream
    discipline ;; show jumping and eventing
    education ;; very educated on the flat, just started jumping 120 in training, no where near as educated as tango
    owner ;; ashlee
    progeny;; no foals

imp is a perfect gentleman, in all aspects of his personality, you would 100% presume this stallion is
actually a gelding, while completely intact, imp does not behave nor act even slightly stallion-y,
and the only thing giving away the fact that he's a stallion in competitions, is the little green disc
that each stallion must wear when competing with mares and geldings around to inform other
owners that yes indeed, this horse is a stallion so don't put your horse too close. despite his perfect
behaviour, there are moments where imp can get a little arrogant, and that is around mares who
are in season, for not many stallions can control themselves, however, a few tugs of his lead and
the most this stallion will do, even around a cycling mare, is nicker or ring his tail, otherwise he will
walk perfectly beside his owner. under saddle he can be ridden without tack in an open field and
will not go where not asked, his commands and cues are so light and direct that the slightest touch
of caitlyns leg and he is leg yeilding, or side passing, of piaffing, so on and so fourth. he is a grand
prix preforming stallion in the sport of dressage, and his lines are sought after when it comes to both
dressage and eventing horses as many of his offspring have gone on to be wonderful dressage and
eventing horses. do not be fooled by the stallions age, most dressage horses of his education don't
reach this level until they are in their mid to late teens, and he so long as injury free, will be
preforming until his early to mid twenties.

IMP

s.name ;; imperial darkness
    b.name ;; imp
    gender ;; stallion
    age ;; 17 years
    height ;; 17"3
    breed;; swedish warmblood
    coat colour ;; true black, two stockings, one front sock, wide blaze
    mane and tail colour ;; black mane and tail
    discipline ;; dressage
    education ;; very very educated
    owner ;; caitlyn
    progeny;; panda

panda is very similar to her sire in the matters of her patient and willing behaviour, very content on
doing as she's told straight away, so far all of her sires progeny have been like this, very willing
and their work ethic almost impeccable, despite this, panda can get a little arrogant when she
decides she doesn't want to do something, however, 9/10 panda will do it immediately, she can
come across as marish to other horses, and is almost guaranteed to squeal and strike a foreleg
on first greeting. panda is incredibly easy to control, and when ridden, especially in the show
jumping ring, caitlyn finds her incredibly easy to control the speed, to extend where needed
and shorten where needed, take off long, get in deep if need be, but never has panda ignored
a command, always on time, always on cue, panda's only downfall, is a streak of arthritis through
her back, this will result in her retiring at around age 15 instead of 25, and prevents her from
being able to jump much higher than 115cm and getting as far as her father in dressage. while
not hereditary, this arthritis is due to any injury when she was born as her dam had a difficult
birth, while there is currently no pain, the mare does become stiff in the colder months, and
caitlyn has decided to let her down for a year and put her in foal so is looking out for a nice
show jumping or eventing stallion to put her too.

PANDA

s.name ;; pandoras box
    b.name ;; panda
    gender ;; mare
    age ;; 10 years
    height ;; 16"2
    breed;; thoroughbred x swedishwarmblood
    coat colour ;; bay pinto
    mane and tail colour ;; black and white
    discipline ;; dressage and eventing
    education ;; very educated on the flat (not as much as imp), shows more promise in eventing
    owner ;; caitlyn
    progeny;; no foals
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E n v y~ » Wed May 23, 2018 1:17 am

Accepted c: }}
is a mouthful of fur.
E n v y~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lockie James - post 001

Postby Skyet » Wed May 23, 2018 1:25 am

Lockie James
age; 18 // horses; 'Galaxy' and 'Ever' // location; indoor arena // tags; open
'sometimes our best action's result in things that are most regrettabel'

It was just after half seven, and it was something of a miracle that Lockie was already up. He was usually the one who made it with a minute to spare. However, lately, he had been one of the first onto the yard. And it all had to do with his project horse Ever. The young mare was fiery and head-strong, meaning Lockie had his work cut out with her. Standing in at the top end of the indoor school, he was concentrated on the light grey mare at the end of the lunge line. Currently, she moving nicely, something which Lockie hoped would last till they finished.

Lockie let Ever do a few more circles at trot, before asking her for a canter. On her right rein, Ever had followed the instruction nicely. Now, on her left, the young mare squealed and bucked. Lockie cursed quietly as Ever began to throw a fit, tossing her head and bucking. "Calm it, calm it." Lockie held the lunge line and dropped the lunge whip. He knew the best thing right now was to let her throw it out and then try again. Both of the mares Lockie rode had similar temperaments. Something about their fire and drive made them good partners.

Finally, Ever stopped and stood, snorting. Lockie shook his head and picked up the lunge whip again. Leave it on a positive note, right he thought to himself, as he managed to get a good transition from Ever. "Now will you behave you nightmare?" he asked the mare as he allowed her to come back to a walk and cool down. It had only been a short thirty minute session, but it was enough to get her attention. The Warmblood mare stopped and looked at him, her look seemingly answering him. "You dare throw me today mate..."

A few minutes later, Lockie had wound up the lunge line, and was leading Ever back to her stable. She would get out after she had been ridden, or at least worked again. Maybe someone will want to hack out, might be good for Ever Lockie looked around to see if anyone else was on the yard. He hadn't ridden out for about two weeks.
Last edited by Skyet on Wed May 23, 2018 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 1

Postby eventer » Wed May 23, 2018 1:48 am

ASHLEE CLAIRE PATRICKS

xxx
xxx

ashlee/ashfemaletwenty one crushing/dating; nonetags; open
tango & riva
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ashlee had arrived here with both her horses and her sisters two horses a week ago, her sister had been busy and was coming down this morning but would simply have to unpack for ash had worked imp and panda already as asked. today was a tangos trail ride day, or as people around here called it, a hack. she pulled her black kerrits riding tights on followed by a long sleeve grey polo shirt, this one branded by lemieux and her black ariat tall boots followed by her soft roller spurs, she stolled out to the stable pulling her thigh length blonde hair into a neat pony tail. as she got to the stable she greeted panda, then riva with carrots and grabbed tango's black leather halter and rope lead and fed her a carrot as she pulled it over the mares pretty face. she fitted the stud chain over the mares halter and then walked her out of the stall into the cross ties where she started to sadd,e the mare up. she much preferred her jump saddle instead of her dressage, which often surprised people seeing as jump saddles were not designed to keep you in the seat where as dressage were. she grabbed a grey lemieux jump cut saddle pad and a white sheepskin half pad and fitted the two on the mares back then grabbed the black southern stars saddle, breast plate and matching stud girth and did everything up, before grabbing the mares black lemieux tendon and fetlock boots to protect her legs, her horses were never ridden without boots. she fitted the grey matching bonnet over the mares ears, and pulled the psos high jump revolution bridle onto the mares face and gently buckled everything up.

when she fitted everything and made sure nothing was done up too tight or loose or simply not correct, she grabbed her helmet and led the mare to the mounting block. as quickly as she got on and nudge her into a walk, she got multiple bucks. ash chuckled and nudged her on, collecting her reins softly and asking from her seat for the mare to round up before riding her into the arena to exert some energy.

she started to warm the mare up, basic transitions, extended trot to working trot to collected trot and so on until most of the bucking antics were gone, in only a snaffle for the hack ride, ash was surprised a the control she had but knew she only really used the gag for jumping and cross country. she glanced around for a moment, wasn't there some rule about not riding out by yourself or something? she sighed and rode the mare out of the arena, shutting the gate behind her and looking for someone to go for a hack with.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CAITLYN ROSE PATRICKS

xxx
xxx

caitlyn/catyfemaletwentycrushing/dating; nonetags; open
imp & panda

caitlyn sorry going to bed, will post for her tomorrow
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E n v y~ » Wed May 23, 2018 4:43 am

Guys, I've updated the schedule on the front page, go have a look c:
It'll be updated regularly with day and weather changes as well as trips to shows. If there's anything else you think should go here, please suggest!

»
Nicholas Redfern
'nick' | horse; henry | tags; open
xXx

Seven thirty in the morning was a regular start to the day for Nick. He sighed contentedly at the familiar smell of the barn as he opened the large door and was greeted by his favourite horse, Henry's soft nicker. "Hey, bud. How are you doing today?" he cooed as he stroked the large bay horse's face. Having seen that his mother, Allison had already been to the yard and fed the horses, he could get started immediately with his chores for the day which started with mucking out.

Mucking out was a task that he had had to complete everyday for as long as he could remember, so Nick considered himself to be somewhat of a professional when it came down to it, it now didn't take him very long at all. Henry showed his appreciation for his nice clean stable by taking no time at all to completely wreck the banks which surrounded his plush bed. Nick chuckled slightly and shook his head at his goofy horse before going to get his tack.

"What are we going to do today, Henry? I know you're as sick as I am of the arena." Nick sighed as he buckled up the throatlash of his bridle. Since it was a nice day today, Nick decided that he would take Henry down to the bottom field where there were a few small cross-country jumps for them to have a little bit of fun with.

»
Juliette Burns
'jules' | horse; hunter, hercules, baby | tags; open
xXx

Jules was already out in the lunge pen with her mare, Baby. "Lift up!" She tapped the palomino mare on the back of the elbow with her schooling stick and Baby lifted and stretched out her front leg in a 'Spanish walk' movement. "Good pony! Oh you're so pretty," Baby stomped the leg she had lifted as if to say, 'I know I'm the best' and Juliette laughed and gave her a pat on the neck. "Alright, pet. Let's go." She lifted her arm towards the back of the horse and signalled her to move forward and around the pen.

After a few direction changes, the mare was listening intently to Jules. Baby was her 'trick' pony and she had spent a lot of time with the mare, training her to do lots of impressive things. She clicked the rope back on underneath the headcollar and led Baby back to her stable which was situated between her other two horses, Hercules and Hunter. Both of the boys had had a few days off and were both looking full of life. The barn was quiet for this time of the morning and Jules decided she would see if anyone else was around before she took the boys out
is a mouthful of fur.
E n v y~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me