C O L O N Y | Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: C O L O N Y | Open and Accepting

Postby Moomin Valley » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:56 am

Josh Brown | 19 | Farmer | Room/caffeteria | Tags. Lizzie, James |
| Form|

Josh was up before his brother as usual, so in their usual manner Josh gives the bunk above him a hard kick before getting up and getting into the bathroom to shower. When he left the bathroom dressed in his clothes he found his twin brother out of bed "Hurry we are late" He said to him in passing.

After five minutes James was done as well they make their way to the cafeteria and both quickly eat. When he was about to put his bowl away at the dish area he spotted a girl and smiled "Hello there" He said to the girl

James Brown | 19 | Farmer | Room/caffeteria | Tags. Lizzie, Josh |
| Form|

James jolted awake at the violent kick to his back and groaned. He pulled himself out of bed and stretched. Once James was done in the bathroom James quickly took a shower and got dressed before joining his brother again.

The two walk down to the cafeteria and both quickly ate so they wouldn't be to late. But when they were putting their dishes away started Josh to talk to a girl. James let out a small sigh of annoyance at his brother
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:52 am

Azalea Smith

|Female|Leader|26|Straight|Tags:Open|Location; Cafeteria | Mood; Content|

Azalea entered the cafeteria watching as people moved about grabbing a meal. She walked over to the serving station and grabbed a tray filled with food. She smiled to a few passengers before sitting down alone at a table.

Lizzie Hansen

|Female|Engineer|18|Bisexual|Tags:Josh, James|Location; The Cafeteria|Mood; Happy|

Lizzie jumped slightly when she heard someone talk to her. She turned around to face a male."Oh, um, hey." she said awkwardly, she was usually fine around people but some of the people on the ship intimidated her.

Quinn Tessa

|Female|Doctor|26|Bisexual|Tags:Open|Location; Med-Bay|Mood; Content|

Quinn walked out of her room swiftly, her red hair still damp from the shower she had just taken. She hummed to herself as she entered the med-bay. No one was in there. She scanned the cabinets filled with various medicines. She tapped her chin as she read each label, carefully.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:53 am

| Form|

Josh Smiled "I'm Josh Brown" he said "The guy behind me is my twin James, he dosen't talk much" He said with a chuckle pointing at James "So we are landing soon how are you feeling?" He asked

James Brown | 19 | Farmer | Room/caffeteria | Tags. Lizzie, Josh |
| Form|

James looked up from the floor at the sound of his name and gave her a small wave "Hey" He said plainly and then let his brother do the talking
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:05 am

||Rosemary Taylor || Farmer || Tags: Open ||

Rose looked up from the window she stared out of. It was an odd sight, a new world, all of these new people. She turned around, heading down the hallway. She was going to explore the ship one last time before she would be working hard to provide food and animals for the colony. A part of her hoped that she wasn't the only farmer here.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:53 am

| Form|

Josh Smiled "I'm Josh Brown" he said "The guy behind me is my twin James, he dosen't talk much" He said with a chuckle pointing at James "So we are landing soon how are you feeling?" He asked

James Brown | 19 | Farmer | General area | Tags. Rosemary |
| Form|

James tore himself away from his brother without another word. He started to walk around the ship looking down at the floor. Without realising he bumped right into a girl. He recognised her as another farmer "Sorry" he said "I wasn't looking"
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:58 am

||Rosemary Taylor || Farmer ||Tags: James ||

Rose squeaked, looking up at him as he ran into her. "It's all good." She told him. She held her hand out to him, "I'm Rose."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:15 am

| Form|

He smiled awkwardly and grabbed her hand "I'm James" he said politely "You're a farmer right?" He asked trying to make conversation
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:33 am

Azalea Smith

|Female|Leader|26|Straight|Tags:Open|Location; Cafeteria | Mood; Content|

Azalea entered the cafeteria watching as people moved about grabbing a meal. She walked over to the serving station and grabbed a tray filled with food. She smiled to a few passengers before sitting down alone at a table.

Lizzie Hansen

|Female|Engineer|18|Bisexual|Tags:Josh|Location; The Cafeteria|Mood; Happy|

"Well then its nice to meet you, I'm Lizzie."" She said, watching as his brother left them. "So uh, whats your job?"

Quinn Tessa

|Female|Doctor|26|Bisexual|Tags:Open|Location; Med-Bay|Mood; Content|

Quinn walked out of her room swiftly, her red hair still damp from the shower she had just taken. She hummed to herself as she entered the med-bay. No one was in there. She scanned the cabinets filled with various medicines. She tapped her chin as she read each label, carefully.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:41 am

Josh Brown | 19 | Farmer | Room/caffeteria | Tags. Lizzie |
| Form|

"I'm a farmer, which is really boring. I want to be an explorer but since my parents are farmer I become a farmer as well" Josh said "What's your job? You're not a farmer, that much i know" he said and chuckled
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:19 am

kitty081802 wrote:

| Form|

He smiled awkwardly and grabbed her hand "I'm James" he said politely "You're a farmer right?" He asked trying to make conversation

|| Rosemary Taylor || Farmer || Tags: James ||
"Yeah, I am." Rose told him with a bright smile in reply to his question. "Back on Earth, I mostly farmed beef and crops." she explained to him. "What about yourself? Are you a farmer also?"
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me