C O L O N Y | Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: C O L O N Y | Open and Accepting

Postby DeadSpace » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:49 pm

ᴀɴᴀʏᴀ ɪᴠᴀɴᴏᴠ - 19 - Russian - bisexual - engineer - tags; open - location; common area - mood; in awe of surrounds

Anaya still couldn’t believe she was on this ship, and they were soon to land. It was still mind-blowing and has been mind-blowing since she was put in the deep sleep. She stares out the window watching the stars, and everything that they a gliding through. It was beautiful. “Prostranstvo,” she said to herself under her breath, placing her hand on the window. Sure some people might be upset that she was putting fingerprints on the glass but she could careless. The whole view was breath taking she couldn’t believe that it was real.
Last edited by DeadSpace on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:05 pm

||Rosemary Taylor || Female || Farmer ||
It was weird. Rose had to admit that. Being up in space, only a bit away from landing on a new land, having to learn the animals and the food of this new place. Rose smirked to herself slightly, anything had to be better than this food on the ship. She had tried to grab dinner earlier, but it just looked unappetizing. The sleep they all just awoken from still had her drowsy, but she wanted to explore, meet some new people. Rose wandered down the hallway of the large ship, looking around curiously. Every now and then stopping at a window that overlooked space, just taking it all in.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:37 pm

Brady // 25 // Male // Scientist // Tags: Open // Location: the cafeteria

Brady had forced himself into the cafeteria, pulling himself away with a great force in order to fuel himself with the energy of the powdered-protein oatmeal and dried banana slices. He had many things that he was concerned about rather than eating, but he knew that he would need the energy and the strength once they landed. Brady’s blue eyes slowly scanned the large, open area. Half of his scalp was tingling with a cold numbness that he had been plagued with ever since he awoke from his deeply frozen state. It’ll wear off. He thought, almost trying to convince his mind to stay on track. A checklist had started rolling like a long script through his suddenly busy mind. Microscopes, Petri dishes, reagents, gloves, burners, antibiotic sensitivity tests, liquid agar, PCR kits.. The list was seemingly never ending, although he knew that the ship had been flawlessly stocked. He simply couldn’t help but worry and try his hardest to stay organized. Brady sat alone as his mind wondered. He tried to soak in these last few moments of peace and quiet because, once they landed, he had a feeling that that would all soon change.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenwisdom » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:13 am

Adelaide・28・Doctor・Tags: open・Location: the cafeteria

Adelaide nearly screamed when she heard the clatter of someone dropping a tray in the cafeteria. She jumped up and stood in a defensive pose, shaking. Once she realized that the danger was merely a thin sheet of plastic and a hard metal floor, she sat back down again. Adelaide was never one to like noise in general, but after what happened back on Earth... She shook her head from the memory and just continued to stare at the food she had been given. Maybe, eventually, it would eat itself...
brokenwisdom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppyeyez94 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:02 am

(wip)
Soooo darn cute!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
My RP's that you should join:

Pet's name: Star

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
puppyeyez94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

C O L O N Y

Postby Nightsent » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:52 am

RILEY JAMISON
tagged: brianna xxx location: bunk, cafeteria xxx mood: excited, nervous
"Bria, wake up, sweetie," the young doctor whispers to her daughter. After weeks of space travel, Riley and her daughter finally could have a new life. No more pain, no more sadness. They could design a house so Brianna could actually have her own bedroom. They wouldn't have to share a one-room apartment without internet or air conditioning. It's not that they didn't have money - Riley actually made very good income as a doctor - but the limited housing in Minneapolis left her no better options. Riley could hardly imagine what the wide open space would look like. Quietly, she helps her daughter get out of her pajamas and they leave their bunk for the cafeteria. Riley smiles as she feels Bria's warm little fingers close in her hand. The cafeteria is full of commotion, everyone was buzzing with an energy that the pediatrician thought would explode her own heart. "What do you want to eat, baby?"

BRIANNA JAMISON
tagged: riley, adelaide xxx location: bunk, cafeteria xxx mood: happy
"Toast!" Though it sounded more like 'toes', Brianna's mother always knew what she was saying. It doesn't matter how fast or high-pitched the words are, mom always understands. Now, Bria and her mother sit by the window, eating their toast and freeze-dried apples, watching their new world below them. "Mommy are we there?" The girl asked her mother, a bit too loudly. "Yeah, that's going to be our new home. We're gonna make our own house there." The three year old let out a screech of happiness, turning multiple heads their way. "Sorry.." her mother told the closest people, "baby you've gotta be quiet, okay?" But the little girl didn't hear a word. Running to the nearest person, a lady with dark hair, "Are you gonna live with us?!"

[I'm sorry! I forgot about a family reunion. Just got back. I have another one in roughly two weeks]
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenwisdom » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:54 am

Adelaide・28・Doctor・Tags: Brianna, Riley・Location: the cafeteria

She couldn't help but overhear the small girl talking to her mother about living in a new house with the colony. A smile grew on her face. This girl would grow up with a normal life and a home, probably better than any childhood the adults had gone through in the colony. She was about to go back to picking at her food when she heard a scream. She tensed up but relaxed when she realized the girl was safe. "Are you gonna live with us?" The words took Adelaide out of her haze. She smiled at the young girl standing directly in front of her, coincidentally the one who just screamed. "Well, sweetheart, don't you think you'd want a house for just you and your mom?" She slid towards the end of the bench and took the girl's hand in her's. She found that she'd always been good with kids, they never asked her about her PTSD, and adult doctors that she was around most of the time always seemed to want to inject her with some sedative or another. "What's your name, darling?"
brokenwisdom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:25 am

Olivia Barnes
// female // 24 // Location: Room -> cafeteria // Tagged: Open //

Laying on her side, she stared at her brother's sleeping form- he had frequent nightmares so often opted to sleep next to Ollie. They had overslept an hour or so but she didn't mind, they were landing today and she had prepped everything she needed to the day prior so she could afford to take a lie in. After a few minutes, she gently raised a hand and poked his cheek. "Hey, we gotta get up now kiddo." She muttered as Finn bawled his hands and rubbed his eyes, getting into a sitting position as Ollie stood from the fairly small bed before heading into the cramped bathroom to quickly get dressed and brush her hair. Once she got out, Finn had already dressed himself so she hastily brushed his hair into a style resembling, in the very least, something other than a bird's nest before carefully holding his hand as they made their way to the cafeteria.

Finley Barnes
// male // 7 // Location: Room -> cafeteria // Tagged: Open //

Finn gazed around nervously as they entered the crowded room, tightening his hold on his sister's hand and she got two portions before finding a spare seat at one of the tables. The scent of the food hit his nose upon being placed in front of him, making him grimace as he prodded the bland looking dish. "It's alright. When we land, there'll be plenty of delicious food." His sister chuckled and poked his cheek. "So you just gotta endure this for now."
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:36 pm

Azalea Smith

|Female|Leader|26|Straight|Tags:Open|Location; Cafeteria | Mood; Content|

Azalea entered the cafeteria watching as people moved about grabbing a meal. She walked over to the serving station and grabbed a tray filled with food. She smiled to a few passengers before sitting down alone at a table.

Lizzie Hansen

|Female|Engineer|18|Bisexual|Tags:Open|Location; The Cafeteria|Mood; Happy|

Lizzie sighed and dropped off the bowl her food was in at a dirty dish area. She ran a hand through her hair before tying it up in a tight ponytail. She cracked her knuckles before deciding to go check the ships inventory.

Quinn Tessa

|Female|Doctor|26|Bisexual|Tags:Open|Location; Med-Bay|Mood; Content|

Quinn walked out of her room swiftly, her red hair still damp from the shower she had just taken. She hummed to herself as she entered the med-bay. No one was in there. She scanned the cabinets filled with various medicines. She tapped her chin as she read each label, carefully.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

C O L O N Y

Postby Nightsent » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:14 pm

RILEY JAMISON
tagged: brianna, adelaide xxx location: cafeteria xxx mood: excited, nervous
"bria," riley barely heard her daughter say as she began picking up their empty dishes and dumped the remaining scraps in a nearby garbage bin. then, she took the plates and silverware to the dish-washing station before returning to her daughter and the other woman. crouching down, to bria's level, she asked, "bria, we've gotta go pack in a few minutes, ok? why don't you take one last look out the window?" then, turning to the other person, "i'm riley.. sorry about brianna, she's kinda excited," pausing for a moment, riley noticed that she vaguely remembered the other person's face. her name, she had no clue about, but the mother was pretty sure... "are you a... doctor?"

BRIANNA JAMISON
tagged: riley, adelaide xxx location: cafeteria xxx mood: happy
"my name's bria, i'm four. that's my mommy. I colored a bunny yesterday and that's where we're gonna live. we're gonna have a house!" the words came out so fast, the dark-haired lady probably didn't even hear half of it, but when the girl's mother came back, bria found herself racing for another glimpse of the beautiful view. in her mind, she pinpointed the spot where she wanted to build their house: a spot next to the ocean, in between the dark green blotch of trees and the light green blotch of plains. "mommy I wanna color our house!"
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me