Fox Hill Stables

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Fox Hill Stables

Postby _Akat » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:52 am

Hyde || Tags: Grace
Hyde was startled at the sound of a dog barking. He jumped slightly and laughed when seeing the doggo. Hyde turned when hearing a friendly voice call out to hi, turning he saw a girl leading her horse holding out a hand to shake."Hey, I'm Hyde" He responded taking her hand."I just arrived, maybe you could show me around sometime?"he offered shyly looking down at the ground before glancing up making eye contact with her. Pointing at Atlas he continued, "That's my horse Atlas"Atlas let out a friendly whinny, nodding his head happy to see another horse.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:01 am

Grace hall

Tags. Hyde

Grace nodded her head smiling "Oh my gosh i'd love to show you around." She felt a bit excited "Whenever you're ready let me know i'm down for it whenever." She looked over at Atlas putting her hand out to let him sniff it "He is absolutely gorgeous wow." She looks over at Circe gently running her fingers through her mane "And this is Circe and the dog is Chevy and I am so sorry he ran over to you he's still young and hyper and loves new people."

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:02 am

Hyde || Tags: Grace
"Well I appreciate that, I take good pride in him" he responded accepting the compliment. Hyde laughed softly and reached down to pet the dog. "It's alright I don't mind he seems cool anyways" he said standing back up running his fingers through his head smiling. "If it's okay with you, I'll just follow you around while you tend to Circe and then we can go on that tour" Hyde calmly said looking at Circe reaching out a gentle hand to stroke down his neck, and shoulders.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:35 am

Grace hall

Tags. Hyde

Grace started her way towards the end of the stable where there was a field on the other side for all the horses that weren't gonna be sold, she lead Circe towards a gate opening it then taking the mare off her lead watching her run through the fresh grass with Chevy chasing after behind her trying to play with the big animal. Grace laughed closing the gate then turning towards Hyde "Alright well it's time to tour then." Grace started walking back to the barn "So this is a small place but it's quite beautiful and feels pretty roomy here.. I think you and Atlas might enjoy it." She looked over at Hyde smiling a bit.

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me