♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]♞

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:50 am

Jennifer Martins tags:Melissa and Mkayla King
"Oh that's a cute name she said when Kayla told her about naming her German Guppy "My mom used to have a cat and she let me name it so I named it Princess and mind you it was a boy cat so it was pretty weird" she said laughing at her younger self. Jennifer noticed that Maya seem a little uncomfortable but she just assumed that she was a bit nervous meeting new people or something like that. She walked over to the table and sat down Wow I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelled food she said while putting food on her plate "So how long Have you been riding she said turning to Kayla

(and btw her name is Jennifer not Jessica just to let you know)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:16 am

lol I love getting Jennifer and Jessica mixed up for some reason it's a little annoying but it happens all the time in life lol)

Mkayla King|Tags: JENNIFER Martin (:'

Kayla quickly followed and began to as well apply food to her plate. "Just a warning before I start, I tend to ramble" giggled Kayla. "I started to truly ride when I was 5. Mainly on western stuff such as trail rides, pole bending, and all that fun stuff. Then whenever I was 7 I was taught by mom how to perform dressage and jumping. Ever since I've had so much fun in jumping and eventing. I brought four of my horses, Friday, Milo, Lily, and Rambo, so how about you?" she asked with a smile. She took a quick bite of her food. She decided to let her sister off her mind. Maya was capable of making her own decisions.

Malissa King| Tags: Roman (I think hehe if not tell me please)

Maya looked up and nearly facepalmed herself. She wiped her eyes and smiled ever so softly. "Ya I'll be fine, thank you though. I looked so overdramatic didn't I?" she said sighing shaking her head. "I'm Malissa King, please call me Maya," she said quickly. She wanted to sigh and break down mentally for being an idiot in public. Tonight was a night she was gonna suck it all up. She wanted to be not overdramatic and sobbing the whole night. Or at least wait until this dinner is over.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:40 pm

|| ── | 𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕥 |
| Age ;; 20 | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; RREC Event Hall | Horses ;; Ceres and Miles | Tags ;; Fiona |

A voice drew Farah's attention from the room she turned her head to look at the woman sitting in the chair at the table next to her. She was fair skinned and had pretty slightly wavy blonde hair Farah gave her a smile My name's Farah she said her eyes were drawn to the small grey dog in her lap That's an adorable dog what their name?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| ── | 𝕊𝕒𝕠𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕆' 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟 |
| Age ;; 21 | Sexuality ;; Homosexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; RREC Event Hall | Horses ;; Flynn and Mori | Tags ;; Logan |

Nope no one else is sitting there go ahead as she folded her hands neatly and listened Dressage hm I do Dressage as well though I also do Show Jumping with and a little Cross Country when I can. She smiled fondly thinking of her horses particularly her Dressage snob Mori who was probably glaring down her nose at any and every horse in sight. So how did you end up in Texas of all places? She asked Saoirse hoped she wasn't being too terribly rude or blunt she knew she had a habit of being very straightforward. It could sometimes offend people and even years living in the oh so civilized city of London couldn't change that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| | ── | 𝕃𝕚𝕒𝕞 𝕆' ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕣 |
| Age ;; 19 | Sexuality ;; Aromantic Asexual | Location ;; RREC Event Hall | Horses ;; Blink | Tags ;; Jillian |

Liam turned his head blue eyes landing on the young woman in front of him she could have only been a few years younger than him. He was a tad curious why she didn't join the crowd but to an extent, he understood the reasons as to why some might avoid it. Go right ahead he answered quietly as she took her seat the people had begun to bring food from the kitchens. It sort of stunned him the amount of food in one place but he wasn't hungry. He was anxious and tired and felt disassociated from the crowd.

| | ── | ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕤 |
| Age ;; 26 | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Location ;; RREC Event Hall | Horses ;; Iri and Epsilon | Tags ;; Open |

Paisley's eyes scanned the room taking in the surrounding scene she figured she should find her college when she the job it was mentioned she would be one of two vets. After all, there were so many horses and dogs that appointments with just one vet would take forever. Course it was still a lot for two people but slightly less. Paisley's grey eyes spotted man late 20's early 30's his hair was brown and messed in a way that was naturally effortless. She suspected that was Nicolas but as he was talking to another woman she didn't feel like interrupting instead she went to grab a drink from the food table while she waited.
Last edited by /Aster/ on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:54 am

Logan Sage
21|Male|Bisexual
Jetstar & Theron
Tagged: Saoirse.
As he sat down, he glanced up again, to see the food being brought out, then back towards Saoirse. "Interesting..." he said, though he only really found the part that she did Dressage interesting. Showjumping or Cross Country was just not anything that he was interested in in the slightest, not to mention that he was (secretly) terrified of the prospect of jumping on a horse - not that he ever admit that to anyone, of course. Logan then frowned slightly, because he hadn't really expected to be asked anything like that - and it just hurt to think about his father still as well. "I'd rather not tell my life story," he responded, somewhat coldly. Sure, lying could have been an option, but he wasn't like that.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:59 am

Jennifer Martins tags: Mkayla King
"Lets see I started riding when I was 5 my mom taught me several types of riding but I really clicked with dressage and show jumping"she said before taking a bite of her food "Oh and when I was ten I got Angel that's my horse I was planning on bringing another horse but she couldn't come she said looking sad for a second but she went back to her usual bubbly self "I was planning to go on a trail ride tomorrow do you want to come with" she said taking a drink of water
(It's fine I get names mixed up all the time too ;))
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fiona May Grace [rp post]

Postby SunnyStreets » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:25 pm

|⇨|Fiona May Grace
Fiona smiled at Farah. "Oh, yes," she nodded happily. "She’s called Pippi."

She took another bite of food and Pippi licked her fingers as she laid them on the table. She chuckled and stroked Pippi’s head, gently pushing it down.

flo, fifi, may
female
17 years, 3 months old
horse is Blackjack
dog is Pippi
at the ice breaker dinner
#Farah
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solumna » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:38 am

Solumna wrote:{ Ethan Cross / male / bisexual / rider / crush:none / Blazing Sunrise; Salvation / tags: Avalon, then Keaton / location: Event hall }
“Hey, Avalon, wait! What is up with you?” Ethan saw how Avalon crumbled and then ran away without a real excuse. He jumped up and wanted to follow her but he saw how someone else approached her first. I hope he takes good care of her. He looked around the room if there was someone to talk to, when a new song started playing that Ethan did not know. Different dressage figures started to pop up in his mind. The beat, the changes in rhythm, it’s just perfect. I must know what this song is! He looked for the red haired man he saw earlier, who seemed to handle the music. Once found, he walked over to him: “Hi, sorry to bother. I’m Ethan and I really need to know name and artist of this song!” He said hurriedly and could merely await the answer.

{ Cara Marie Cross / female / heterosexuel / rider / crush:res / Mere Cobble; Goldfever / tags: Thomas / location: Event hall }
“Then, Hi Thomas.” Cara said with a flirty smile. “I’m from Germany, just arrived here a few days ago.” She recognized how Thomas scanned her, but acted like she did not care. “How long I’ve been riding? I’ve been the first time on a horseback when I was only a few weeks old, but you can’t call really call that riding. I’ve got my first real lessons when I was around 3 or 4 years old, so I ride for 13 or 14 years now. Mainly dressage, but I also started show jumping about one and a half years ago. What about you?”

{ Dr Nicolas Shery / male / heterosexuel / vet / crush:none / Bráinn; Fegurð; Hreggmóð; Villingur / tags: Jenna, Paisley(mentioned) / location: Event hall }
Nico looked after the young woman and her foal as they left. She seemed quite sore... He smiled as Jenna as she came over to him, but could not lose his serious look around the eyes. “No, you don’t need glasses yet, that was actually a foal, just a few weeks old, probably bottle fed.” He ran his fingers through his hair, making it look even more unstyled. As she mentioned Jack and if he could have a look at him, Nico sighed. “Well, actually I wanted to drink a few beers tonight… I’d say, since you already checked him carefully, you check on him again when this is over and only if it looks bad, I look at your crazy horse tonight. Otherwise, I’ll check him up tomorrow morning before I get to meet the new horses.” Her comment about all the people made him laugh. “From who I met yet, half of them says the same. I’m less concerned about the people, but about the amount of animals. I have to take care of them.” His phone chimes. “Just one second...” He pulled it out of his pocket and saw that he got a new mail from his employers. “Huh, apparently I just got a colleague. Ms Paisley Williams, 26 years old. Should have arrived today. At this age, this must be her first real job as a vet. I hope she is a relief and not another burden. Luckily, I still got you as an assistant and Ethan over there” he pointed at Ethan, who talked excitedly to another red haired man “also studied veterinary medicine.”

[I'm so sorry it took me so long, I'm just a little busy with work at the moment]
Solumna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]

Postby Kassypen » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:40 am

╒══════════════╕
Rory Marino
Female
Eventer
Veni Vidi Vici
I came, I saw, I conquered

Tags ~ Valour, Molly, Bella
╘══════════════╛
Rory smiled when Valour sat next to her. She didn’t know why she care. And did she? No. No she didn’t. She was just glad that she could sit next to someone she knew. But when Molly came over with the girl who had talked to Valour, she couldn’t help but grind her teeth. Rory didn’t know why, but she didn’t like the girl much. But she had to admit, she was relatively pretty. Her hair was a nice blonde.
People sometimes told Rory was pretty, but she didn’t believe it. He hair never sat the way she wanted it to and her nose hooked up to much.

╒══════════════╕
Avalon Davis
Female
Hunter Jumper
True Elegance
Once in a Blue Moon

Tags ~ Ethan, Bree
╘══════════════╛
Avalon looked up when the girl from earlier entered. She was late, but by everyone else’s reaction, no one mined. The dark skinned girl smiled, trying to be friendly. She hoped the grin didn’t look too plastered on her face.
When the girl walked over towards them, Avalon couldn’t help but think More social interaction. Breathe. Breathe. Trying to calm herself down, she rubbed Maddox’s ears as she always did when she was uncomfortable. It had been a habit since the shepherd was a puppy. The first day the pup came to the family, all Avalon could see were his giant ears. The puppy’s limbs had dwarfed his actual body. There wasn’t much else you could reach. They wrapped around him like a blanket. At first rubbing them had almost been a joke. But then Avalon found herself rubbing them whenever she was nervous or upset. Not to mention the dog loved it.
When she felt something run into her legs and heard a fall, she came out of her thoughts. Looking up, she saw the girl from earlier sprawled on the ground. She didn’t care that she would probably have a couple bruises on her own shins, she just wanted to make sure the blonde was okay. She sat up to check out her when the girl stood suddenly, face red. Avalon retracted her hand, blushing as well. “Are-are you alright?” Her voice shook a little and she squeezed her hands together in her lap.

((Sorry Rory’s post was short :? ))
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:57 am

Alaska Jones
Female, 20 y/o
Felicity, Blue, Kennedy
Tags; Open

Alaska then sighed softly before laying down in the part the foal couldnt get to and she then fell asleep, the clock set to wake her up in an hour.
    (Writers block, sorry xc)
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:27 pm

m oon sat her grooming bag down to an empty pair of cross ties, and pulling the saddle rack up for her HDR jump saddle. she placed the matching brown tack on the saddle rack, before grabbing a pale blue lead rope, with mud stains and frayed ends, to retrieve dice. she needed to work both him and streak, and wanted to get a head start. retrieving the horse from the pasture, she clipped him to the ties, and began grooming, and tacking up.

once the was satisfied with his overall appearance, she pulled on her gpa lady helmet, and began leading the horse to the indoor arena, where there were various jumps set up. a couple warm up rails around 2ft, and a course of 3'3-3'6. she set up one vertical to 4' and mounted, warming up. dice threw a couple bucks, seeing the large jumps. moon really wanted to take him out cross country soon, however the ground wasn't good enough yet.

once warmed up the pair began going over the warm up fences, leaning into two point as dice took off. the pair didn't knock a rail, but when they moved to the 3'3-3'6 course, dice had a rail down, because she messed up the striding. the pair did the course once more, before taking a break.
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me