Lone Star U: Spring Term

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Lone Star U: Spring Term

Postby JrB » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:01 am

█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █
▒▒ ● █

Coding credit: -FloFlo Le Floo-

════════════════════════🙤✬🙦═════════════════════════

____________________________________________(SPRING TERM ✮)
f you are interested in joining this RP, click below to find out more information. We hope to hear that you are and that you will join us on this journey. Feel free to send me a message expressing interest if you are and we'll get you set up.

www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3698926

Good luck and go Monarchs!

()_______________________________________________________________________

JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lone Star U: Spring Term

Postby JrB » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Blake Rose, 20 years old
Junior, Sport psychology
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: ARoseNamedBlake
Twitter: @ARoseNamedBlake
IG: @arosenamedblake
SC: arosenamedblake

It was the middle of January, and Blake Rose's phone went off. The junior baseball player looked at the window, seeing the sun wasn't quite up just yet, but it was still rising. Blinking several times before sitting up, he finally got out of his bed and walked to the bathroom closest to his room. He figured he was the only one up at the moment, as one of his roommates had already left for basketball practice, while the other didn't typically wake up until an hour before classes started. Blake stepped in and took a shower, getting ready for the day ahead, knowing baseball practices were starting soon.

An hour later, Blake had stepped out of his bedroom, backpack on his back, while he was wearing an orange hoodie that read "Monarchs Baseball" across the chest, light blue jeans, and black Jordans, then stepped out to his car and drove to the campus of Lone Star University.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:41 pm

Philip Keys
Cis Male - 21 - Senior - Homosexual - Lives off campus - Veterinary Medicine - Crush: Hmm.. - Tags: Open

Philip looked at himself in his bathroom mirror and shrugged. He was wearing a dark grey and black Vans, Black Veil Brides tee, black skinny jeans and nail polish. He picked his eyeliner and quickly applied it before glancing at his phone to check the time, he really didn't want to be late on his first day back. He grabbed his school bag, put in his hearing aids, put on his headphones and pressed shuffle on his playlist as he walked out of his apartment, making sure to lock his door. He walked outside and started on his way to his first class, hoping that he would get a few nice people in his classes this time. Philip pulled his schedule out to see his classes and where they were located.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[[ one ]]

Postby . nash . » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:27 am

\\ . odik emusz
    ──────── ( I hope I feel free when I'm older, find a little peace when I'm older!!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ kodi ─ 22 ─ male ─ senior ─ major : forensic psychology ─ location : court yard ─ tagged : n/a ]

xxxxthe internal alarm clock inside him was something kodik always hated yet loved. he at least didn't have to worry about sleeping in because as soon as it hit five o'clock, or around that time, he was awakened with the undying urge to relieve his bladder. maybe it wasn't the clock, but his bladder that deserved the love-hate relation. thinking that much was always too much in the wee early hours of the morning so they generally got tossed to the back burner and kodi started to get ready for his day. his days started the same: go to the bathroom, eat a granola bar cause he hated to feel weighted during his morning workouts, return to the dorms to shower off and get ready for class and then go. kodi was a rather stickler for that portion of his routine; feeling totally out of if it if he doesn't complete it, and wasn't that just the worst feeling?

xxxxby seven, kodik had returned to his dorm and was all showered and clothed for his morning classes. the blue eyed male munched on another granola bar as he shouldered his heavy back pack and headed out of the, mostly quiet, dorms. living in this dorm for the better part of four years; kodi quickly learned the habits of those in his wing. he never really saw them in the morning but it was rare not to pump into them way into late into the night; so kodi was always careful to leave quietly. luckily this semester his classes weren't across campus, the gods were smiling down on him in a weird way with not having to run to class to make it in time. he walked easily though the court yard of the school; throwing away the remains of his granola bar; glancing around at the other early morning students.

\\ . ranklyn utz
    ──────── ( It's just the place that changes, the rest is still the same !!
    [ frankie ─ 21 ─ female ─ junior ─ major : mythology and folklore ─ location : school parking lot ─ tagged : n/a ]

xxxx frankie has always lived under the rule that sleeping was the most important thing in the world; more important than even eating and falling in love. if anyone expected her to wake up before seven was a joke, and if she did she was sleeping until she absolutely had to get up to get ready or else she'd be late; which has happened more times than not. so, generally speaking the girl never had any real time to get ready. her normal school attire was a pair of too large sweats, a baggy long sleeved t-shirt with the college logo on the front with her slippers cause she just couldn't be bothered. yes, she was that girl on campus. but frankie wasn't there to impress the other students, she was there to learn and get her degree. she wasn't about to get up ten minutes earlier to do her hair or do her make-up. she, at the very least, always matched; so she had that going for her.

xxxxfranklyn grumbled to herself as she pulled her old decently rusted jeep wrangler into a stop; quickly grabbing her, again super old, messenger bag and throwing it over her shoulder. the girl was actually formed awake by her roommate; trying to get her to actually care about her appearance this semester...or at least for the first day. the other female had done everything; frankie's hair and make-up, choosing her outfit. good thing or frankie would have just fallen back to sleep. the girl felt out of place though in the light washed jeans, maroon tank top with a light cream pull-over on her body. frankie could say the make-up at least felt comfortable and not overly weighty. still; she felt odd and that people were going to stare at her. frankie physically shook herself before climbing out of the jeep.

\\ . ustin ars
    ──────── ( You don't always have to speak so loud, no, just be as you are!!
    [ zars ─ 19 ─ male ─ sophomore ─ major : botany (phytology) ─ location : hallway ─ tagged : n/a ]

xxxxwalking into austin's apartment was almost like walking into a jungle. most of the surfaces were covered in some sort of plant. it's gotten to the point that there is little difference from the outside world and his apartment, much to his enjoyment. each plant is like a small child to him, all of which he loves more than he loves himself. anyone who saw the way he lived knew very well that he was going into the right major. unlike most his age, he doesn't wake up late or even to get ready for a workout or some practice. he only wakes early to feed his cat and water all the plants in his little home. you could say that austin cares more about his plants than any other human to a certain extent. this is the guy who cried when his oldest cactus got mites from all the moving and ended up dying. but every morning was the same, he woke with a cat laying right by his head purring happily, feeding said cat after a good thirty minute cuddle session that they both seem to enjoy before getting to work with all his plants.

xxxxaustin hummed lightly to himself as he exited his small white car, locking it behind him. he had some song on the radio stuck in his head, much to his displeasure. there wasn't much he could do about it other than let it run it's course. the dirty blond male grinned and waved lightly at those who said hello to him as he made he was down though the halls and towards his class. he'd been smart enough to come on one of the days the campus was open to scope out where his classes were this semester so he was easily able to navigate through the halls.

\\ . ccalia arre
    ──────── ( If all you wanted was love, why would you use me up!!
    [ cal/callie ─ 19 ─ freshmen ─ female ─ major : recording arts ─ location : school court yard ─ tagged : n/a ]

xxxxcali was a nervous girl, just one look at her and you'd see it. it was the way she walked to the way she talked. it added to the air of innocents to her; one that rather got on her nerves but had no clue how to rid. it didn't help tat she seemed to panic any time she was placed into a crowd larger than five people. so, partying was out, going to the mall with friends was a certain no-go, heck, even walking down a busy street was the hardest thing to do. so, of course, going to a new school, she made sure she was prepared. she walked the school for almost three weeks before opening, taking any open-campus day to run down her schedule, packing her bag two days before the first day of class so she made sure she had everything. the girl was prepared to say the least. but being prepared still didn't sooth her nerves, which caused her to wake even before her alarm went off that morning. so she had plenty of time to get ready, which she was sort of thankful for as her hair was causing her a lot of issue.

xxxxthe curly haired girl watched her feet as she walked through the school yard. there weren't a lot of people milling about so she wasn't so concerned about that. she was happy that with few people around, she wouldn't feel like everyone was watching her; especially since she tended to be the clumsiest girl ever. more often than not her knees were and palm of her hands were scratched up from the many falls. but those scars and scabs never stops her from wearing her skater-skirts nor did they make her wear gloves, she had for a while in high school but she absolutely despised those times. the short female let out a steadying breath before continue her way towards her class.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:32 am

Lorena Tyler | 20 | Female | Sophomore | Major; Computer Sciences | Tagged; Open
Lorena woke, seeing her world come into focus around her. Quickly grabbing her phone from her nightstand, she looked at notifications, hoping for one from Instagram in particular. She'd been talking to an early friend she hadn't seen in years, and hoped she'd finally answered after their lengthy conversation the previous night. Frowning, she saw everything on the scale but a DM from her. Sighing, she allowed herself to slip out of bed, setting her phone back on the nightstand. She'd grab it on her way out and check it throughout the day for sure. This was something she could not miss!

Looking through her closet, she found the outfit she'd been looking for. Pulling a white crop-top out of her closet, she slipped it over her head. Pulling on a white floral skirt, she looked in the mirror, unsatisfied. There was something missing... There! She reached into her closet, pulling out a peach-colored sweater that went down to her knees and some white vans. This wasn't her normal attire, but she hoped she could make a good impression on her teachers today. Pulling her hair into a messy bun, she ran to the bathroom. Checking the clock, she yelped. 'Five minutes!' She thought, panicking. Quickly throwing on some makeup, something she never did, she grabbed her bag and ran out the door, praying she wouldn't be late.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Blake Rose, 20 years old
Junior, Sport psychology
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single

Blake arrived about 10 minutes before the first set of classes started. Of course, with his schedule set up, he only really had two classes each day Monday-Thursday. Go in at 9:30, finish by lunchtime, then he had his afternoon routine he followed since he started college a couple of years ago. He easily found a parking spot fairly close to campus, and when he backed into the parking space, he turned the car off. Sure, he had a little under two hours to kill before his actual first class, and while he usually had morning sessions, the coaches told them to just show up for the afternoon. This gave Blake the idea to get some breakfast that morning. Before he left his car though, he pulled out his phone, took a selfie in front of his car, posted it onto Instagram, then headed up to the student center, where the school cafe was located.
Last edited by JrB on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theawesomeepicgirl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:51 am

Ariana Moon | 20 | Female; Straight | Major: Photography and Graphic design | Tagged: Open

Ariana had been up since about five o' clock that morning. She was doing her morning stretches and her morning workout. It wasn't anything spectacular but she was in soccer so she always wanted to make sure she was in shape. As she was doing her push ups Mouse, her Great Dane, walked over and laid down under her. She laughed and looked down at him. "Can I help you?" She asked the beast. Mouse quickly got up and ran to go grab his leash. Ariana sat up and Mouse dropped his collar and leash in her lap. Her smiled and petted the dogs head. "Alright, give me a minute. She looked at the clock. She had plenty of time to kill. She laced up her shoes, put the collar on her dog and they both headed out.

About fifteen minutes later they walked back into their small apartment. Her blue eyes looked at the clock on the wall. It was time for her to start getting ready. It didn't take her long to get ready, but she always wanted to make sure she was there early so he couldn't be late. She changed her outfit. She put on a plain white V-neck, a pair and light washed skinny jeans and her leather jacket. She put on her black tattered pair of high tops. With that she was ready to go. She grabbed her phone, wallet and camera and headed out.

Her apartment was about a eight minute walk from campus. She did have a car but preferred to walk to collage everyday than drive there. With in no time she was walking up the campus steps. Her first class wasn't until 9:30. So she sat in the shade in the quad to pass time. Taking pictures of random things so later when she had her laptop she could edit them. She finally set her camera down next to her and pulled out her phone. She opened up Instagram to see if there was anything new.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

theawesomeepicgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappyWolfGurl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:41 am

Natasha Cooke

year: junior/major: dance/age: 20 years/female/in-campus student

It was another day, as Natasha arose from her sleep and checked her phone for notifications. There were none, so she opened her closet and found an outfit in her dorm room on-campus. The time was 7:35 in the morning, so she clutched her books and backpack and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth. The time now was 7:40. She walked down the dorm steps and then walked down the school steps. She reached out and found her locker and entered the combination that her teacher gave her at the beginning of the school year. The locker opened and she placed her books in her locker and then leaned on it for comfort. She took a selfie of herself on Snapchat and sent it to her friends. She sat down on the school floors, grabbed her makeup bag out of her backpack, and applied lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and Proactiv acne lotion. She then took out her notebook and started to draw a plane.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: posting images (including font images) in your actual roleplay posts is not permitted
HappyWolfGurl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:33 am

Connor Knight
Male
Zoology Major
Sophomore
Tags: Open
Connor rolled over on his stomach, pulling his pillow over his head to block out the constant beeping of his alarm. He tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t. He was weird like that. Grabbing his phone, he layed there, sending morning streaks before hopping out of his warm covers. He pressed his forehead against the cold window, letting his skin absorb the coolness. He sighed and stumbled over to the bathroom, almost running into the walls a few times. He jumped into the shower, having a small panic attack when he realized just how cold the water was, rushing and fumbling around the handle trying to warm the ice bath he was taking. 20 minutes went by before he started to dry off. He pulled the towel off of his face and his hair stuck up in all directions. He laughed quickly at himself before running his fingers through it. After he brushed his teeth, washed his face and completed his routine, he walked out into his room. His hands shifted quickly between the clothes in his drawer and eventually landed on a pair of semi-ripped jeans and his favorite t-shirt. He threw them on and looked at the clock on his wall. He cursed quietly and looked at Bandit, who was sleeping quietly. He fed Shelly, giving her a loving smile and running his fingers over her shell. He swiftly grabbed his sweatshirt, tugged it on and rushed out the door, remembering to lock it this time. He walked down the stairs and out onto the sidewalk, staring the walk to school.

Stella Logan-Price
Female
Astronomy Major
Junior
Tags: Blake Rose
Stella had gotten up extra early today to watch the sunrise. She was sitting on a bench, checking Snapchat and wondering if she was going to have any papers soon. She sniffed and looked up, watching people as they made their ways to class. The Junior saw Blake Rose walking to the cafe. Her stomach growled and she decided to follow him into the doors. “Hey there Blake!” She greeted happily. They didn’t talk often but when they did, it was always fun. She grabbed an apple and Waited in line to pay.

Jade Montgomery
Female
Gemology Major
Tags: Open
Jade tapped her alarm clock lightly when it rang. She had been reading since 4:00 when she had woken up from the noise that her fellow dorm members had caused. She sighed and folded her book, wishing to dive back into the fantasy world. She slid herself out of her bed and roamed around the tiny room, patiently waiting for the showers to be open, brushing her teeth to kill time. Around 5 minutes later they did and she collected her stuff, walking out the door with her clothes and towel in-hand. After her brisk shower, she brushed her hair and put on a skirt and 3/4 sleeve shirt. She walked back to her room and packed her stuff, cramming books into her worn backpack. ‘It’s your last year of doing this.’ She thought. Sadness and excitement rushed over her at the same time. Her eyes scanned the room, taking it all in and promising herself she’d never forget the rickety bed and mysteriously stained walls. Sighing, she zipped up her bag and slung it over her shoulder, fixing her jacket sleeve and pulled it down when it rose with her bag. She tugged on some boots and headed out the door, greeting the morning air with open arms and headed over to the building where her first class was held. She plopped down into her seat, brushing the hair away from her face. She tooled out a notebook and started to doodle.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 am

Blake Rose, 20 years old
Junior, Sport psychology
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single

While Blake was scrolling through his other apps, seeing everyone else who was returning to their own school, whether it was Lone Star or any other college they chose to go to, he heard a voice call his name out. Turning and looking around, he didn't see anyone, possibly thinking it was for someone else named Blake. However, he did one more search and then saw a blue-eyed brunette approach him. Hey, what's going on...? he started to say, then realized he forgot her name. He remember he had her in class last term, but for some reason or another, he drew a blank. Maybe it was because they only talked maybe once or twice in class, but he definitely saw her around.

Jeremy Hawkins, 19 years old
Sophomore, Physical therapy
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: JHawkins20
Twitter: @J_Hawkins20
IG: @jhawkins_20
SC: J.Hawkins20

Meanwhile, for Jeremy Hawkins, star forward on Lone Star's basketball team, he had already been on campus. It was the middle of basketball season for him, so every morning, he was up on campus by 6:45 before team workouts began. He looked up at the clock in the gym and saw that practice was already halfway over. It had been a good practice for him. He knew if he kept pushing at the pace he's been going at, then he'd be good enough to get notice from the NBA and potentially leave college that summer. For now though, he walked over to the bench and grabbed his bottle of Gatorade that he had and took a big swig of it. After topping it back off, he jogged back to where some of his other teammates were and continued with their workout.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me